The Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
Stuart and Elizabeth go on holiday.
9.2k words
4.41
19.7k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

This begins immediately where my previous story "A Night on the Town" ends. I suggest reading that and "Believe it or Not" before this one as you get a lot of backstory on the characters.

Prologue

Elizabeth text Jayne and told her about the night before. The comedy show, the napkin, her escapades with Stuart - just typing out what happened made her horny again. She could hear Stuart breathing next to her, snoring gently. Finishing her message to Jayne, she noticed the chocolates sitting on the table. She smiled as she realised, they were her favourite brand - Stuart really had gone all out on this surprise. She decided it was her turn to surprise him. Rolling over, she began to lightly kiss his back, causing his breathing to quicken and a small groan to escape his lips. He had always loved her kissing his back - something about a memory from long ago. Careful not to wake him fully, she hopped out of bed and went around to his side. Slowly pulling the sheet back, she saw his glorious cock was erect - he was obviously having a very nice dream.

Deciding it was time for his surprise, she knelt beside the bed. She kissed high up on his thigh, causing another groan. She gently blew some air across the head of his dick, causing it to twitch in response. Stuart rolled, ending up on his back. Waiting to see if he was awake, Elizabeth stayed still, staring at his face. His breathing slowed again and she knew he was still asleep - although now on his back, his cock had grown and was pointing straight up at the roof. Smirking, she stood and bent forward. She watched his face as she lowered hers and took him in her mouth.

Elizabeth sucked him gently, using her tongue on the underside of the head. She had shocked herself the night before - giving head was certainly not her favourite thing to do, however the previous night she has remembered the feeling of power it gave her to make a man, her man, cum using her mouth. It had excited her. She pulled back until it fell from her mouth but it was so hard it stayed pointing up. She ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the head and swirled it around, causing it to twitch and getting a long moan from her husband. She again took him in her mouth, this time wrapping her hand around it too. She proceeded to suck and tug him, tongue swirling as she went. She glanced up and saw his eyes open, staring at her in disbelief. His hand slowly moved and cupped her tit, his thumb and finger gently squeezing and twisting her nipple. Elizabeth groaned on his cock and she made a snap decision - still holding his cock, she climbed on the bed and stuck her pussy right in Stuart's face. She was practically dripping she was so wet. She resumed servicing his dick until she felt his tongue on her lips - probing her opening, tasting her. She lifted her head and moaned, loudly.

His hands took her by the hips and he buried his face in her snatch. He instantly went for her clit, his tongue and lips working their magic. She forgot all about his pleasure - she could vaguely feel pre-cum leaking on her hand as she slowly jerked him, pre-occupied by his mouth. She began bucking her hips backwards, encouraging him. She could feel her orgasm building but wanted something more. Turning around, Elizabeth looked down at her husband. His face was wet with her juices, again. His cock was rock hard and leaking all over her hand. She couldn't remember the last time they had fucked this much in a 24-hour period.

Putting some pillows under his head, she adjusted his dick and sank herself down onto it until it filled her completely. His eyes went wide, as they always did in this position. She took hold of the bedhead and began riding him, slowly, enjoying every sensation, eyes firmly closed. He took her nipple in his mouth, causing a groan. He then gently slapped her ass and gripped it, causing more groaning. Elizabeth began bucking harder, driving down with all her weight and then lifting up until he was almost out completely, then driving back down. She picked up her pace as he worked her nipple. She began moaning louder - her sensitive nipples always quickened her orgasm. She was really riding him now, seemingly trying to drive him through the bed to the floor. She was getting close and he knew it - he began thrusting upwards as she thrust down, going deeper inside her each time. He took his hands off her ass and held them in front of him - as she bounced up and down on his cock, her erect nipples ran across his soft palms, sending pleasure waves coursing through her body. All of a sudden, her eyes flew open and she stared at him, mouth wide, as she came. She kept riding him, her breathing very laboured, her moaning loud enough for the other rooms on the same floor of the hotel to hear.

Just as she began to slow down, he adjusted his hips slightly and took her nipple in his mouth again. Elizabeth was shocked as she felt another orgasm start - she had never cum twice like this before. She couldn't control herself and she yelled his name, picking up the pace again as his cock touched places it had never touched before. The look on her face was all it took and Stuart exploded inside his wife, filling her up while he gripped her hips like his life depended on it. They rode the wave together, slowing down but still thrusting, enjoy the feelings. Finally, Elizabeth collapsed on Stuart's chest, completely spent.

---------------

Stuart was gobsmacked. He had experienced morning sex a lot with Elizabeth, but never like this. Out of all the things they had done together, his favourite position was still laying on his back, his wife riding him like a stallion until they came together. Elizabeth lay on his chest, panting. Her hair smelled amazing, her breath on his chest incredible. He never thought he could ever be as in love with a person as he was with his wife. He hugged her tightly, not wanting to let her go. However, they had kids at home and needed to get showered before checking out.

Chapter 1

Life has a way sometimes of making your head spin. Things can be going along nicely and then life does a 180 and you are headed down a completely different path. This is what happened to Stuart and Elizabeth soon after their night away. Both of their jobs got busier - Stuart's meant interstate travel, something he had done a lot in the past but not recently, and for Elizabeth it meant longer hours. This took a toll on their household more than could have imagined. With Stuart away so often and Elizabeth working such long hours, their kids needed someone with them when their parents couldn't be and so Elizabeth's mother moved in with them for a few months. They loved having her and appreciated all her help with the kids, but it meant their sex life took a nose dive as their house was too small to really be themselves with another adult living there. This went on for a few months - their only interludes being quick hand jobs in the shower or at midnight after Elizabeth got home, exhausted. It started to impact their relationship - there were more terse words, more angry exchanges - but there was not much they could do as they both needed to work.

Eventually, they caught a break - Stuart had been offered a trip overseas from his key supplier at work - he would fly out on the Wednesday and spend the Thursday in meetings but the supplier would also pay for Elizabeth to fly in and they were free to spend the Friday and weekend together. They got the time off work and decided to extend their stay - Elizabeth's mother was more than happy to see them go, she had picked up on the stress around the household lately and knew they needed it. It was also a signal that the massive deal Stuart had been working on was close to finishing and the amount of travel was about to reduce drastically.

Elizabeth knew how excited Stuart was to get away - ever since the news had come, he had been extra horny. He was groping her any chance he could get - in the kitchen, the laundry, the back yard. Two days after the trip had been confirmed, he accosted her in the garage, bending her over in the boot of their SUV, tearing her pants down and pounding her from behind. It had been so long, Elizabeth almost collapsed when her orgasm hit - her legs felt like jelly and her head was spinning. Stuart roared as he exploded inside her, rope after rope splashing against her walls. When he stopped and stood back, his juices leaked all down her legs. Inside, the kids were calling for them, asking where they were. Elizabeth quickly yanked her jeans up, feeling Stuart's seed spreading across her thighs and in her underwear. They had quickly straightened themselves up and went inside. If this was the type of reaction this trip was going to cause, it was going to be an amazing time.

Chapter 2

Stuart was stressed. He couldn't find his passport; he hadn't finished packing and Jayne was coming to pick them up in 30 minutes to take them to the airport. Elizabeth was her usual self - calm, collected and extremely organised. She had finished packing 2 days earlier and all her luggage had been sitting at the front door, mocking him every time he walked past. Shaking his head, he went to his office for the third time that morning to search for his passport. Just as he was on his hands and knees, looking under his desk, wondering how on earth it would have ended up there, Elizabeth walked into his office.

"Baby - what on earth are you doing?"

"I am looking for my god damn passport. I swear I had it in the filing cabinet but it's not there. If one of the kids have moved it..." he let his sentence trail off - why would the kids touch it?

"I packed our passports into the carry-on bag last week - I told you that!"

Stuart put his forehead on the floor, harder than he meant to. Taking 3 deep breaths, he stood up, rubbed his now throbbing head and walked over to his wife. He wrapped her in a massive hug and kissed her on the head.

"I can never understand how I coped before I met you."

Elizabeth pulled back slightly and looked up at him, a wry smile on her face. His heart leapt - even after 12 years together, she was still the most beautiful woman he had ever met. She reached up and pulled his head down, kissing his forehead gently. She raised his head back up and kissed him, passionately. Her left hand dropped down and fondled him through his shorts, breaking the kiss at the same time

"Finish packing and soon we will be in paradise with nothing to do but drink and FUCK!" she whispered into his ear, causing the hairs on his neck to stand up - as well as other body parts.

Soon enough, Jayne arrived to pick them up. After some tears from the kids, the car was loaded and they were off. Stuart sat in the back, allowing him to focus on some last-minute emails and phone calls he needed to finish and to allow the girls to chat. He had just finished up a call when he overheard Jayne.

"...the water looks amazing! Are you going to sneak off and get some action in the water like when we went camping? I remember seeing you and Corey in the river that day - it was so hot!"

Elizabeth shook her head, her face going red.

"I can't believe you watched us! Did I tell you he came to my tent later that night and we fucked 3 times? God, that bloke went all night. I could barely walk the next day!"

"Oh, I know - the whole camp-site heard you moaning and crying out his name" Jayne replied, a big smile on her face as she saw Elizabeth go a darker shade of red.

Stuart's attention was definitely peaked. He felt bad eavesdropping but at the same time, his mind was in overdrive. The only time he could remember hearing about Elizabeth going camping with Jayne was 12 years previously - she had left the day after their first date! Stuart and Elizabeth's first date was one of the greatest days of his life - after meeting on New Year's Eve, they had caught up two days later. Meeting up in the city, what had been planned as a lunch and a movie had turned into lunch, a movie, dinner and the night spent in each other's arms, barely sleeping. The next day, Stuart had gone home and Elizabeth had gone away for 4 days with Jayne and friends, camping on a river. She had not had cell reception where she was so their communication over the 4 days had been limited to when she headed into town, usually once a day. Now he was hearing that she had been with someone else at that time also?

He wasn't sure how he felt. A large part of him felt extremely turned on. A small but significant part of him felt pangs of jealously - that 4 days had been a key part of their relationship early on as they both agreed that, if Elizabeth hadn't gone away, they probably would have spent a week in bed and the relationship would have gone nowhere. Did she actually feel this way? And who was Corey? All these things were bouncing around in his head as they arrived at the airport. After collecting their luggage from the car and getting a bear hug each from Jayne, they were off to check-in. Stuart couldn't get what he overheard out of his head. Had they planned this? Was this another story like the night at the strippers - something neither Elizabeth or Jayne would confirm or deny happened still?

Chapter 3

When they finally made it through the lines to the check-in counter, there was a surprise. Stuart's client had upgraded their flights, meaning they had their own "cabin" in the plane. Considering they had a very long flight, this was very welcome. It also meant they were given access to the first-class lounge - a new experience for both of them. They checked in, got their boarding passes, navigated their way through security and finally ended up in the lounge. Stuart had been in airport lounges before, so he was prepared for the experience but even he was shocked at how nice it was. Big comfy couches and chairs and instead of the normal long tables and buffets of food, there was a restaurant with a fully stocked bar - it was a great way to spend the 2 hours wait for their flight to board. They headed to a table and ordered what would be the first of many drinks on this trip.

"Now this is the ONLY way we are travelling from now on!" Elizabeth said as she sipped her cocktail. She sighed and leant back in her chair, taking in the surroundings. Stuart chuckled - there was no way they could afford this unless they won the Lotto. A waitress and came and they ordered some nibbles - Stuart didn't like to eat a lot when flying and they were both too excited to be overly hungry. They sat in silence for a while, Elizabeth watching the other people in the lounge, Stuart watching Elizabeth. He was trying to work out if she knew he had heard the conversation in the car or not.

"I am going to take a walk around, stretch my legs a bit." Elizabeth stood from the table, downed the last of her cocktail and gave Stuart a deep, passionate kiss.

---------------

Elizabeth was fascinated by the lounge. They had private shower rooms, a great view of the tarmac and all the planes, computers for accessing the internet and a designated electronics free area for people who just wanted to relax and read or just sit quietly. She stood at the window watching the planes for a while, just contemplating life. Their lives had been crazy busy lately - work, kids, her Mum living with them. She was so excited to get away and spend some time with the man of her dreams. It was going to be great to have a break from day to day life. She was lost in her thoughts and went to turn around but caught her foot on a chair behind her. Before she could regain her balance, she started falling. Two strong arms grabbed her and pulled her in close, preventing a fall.

She looked up into the face of a very attractive older man. Short dark hair, brushed with grey, intense but kind blue eyes, a tanned face with wrinkles near the eyes and mouth. He was looking at with concern. His hands gripped her arms tightly and had pulled her to his chest, holding her steady. She could feel his breath on her neck, his muscular arms around her and she felt a little light headed. The man stepped back and checked she was stable on her feet, then let her arms go. The spot where his hands had been on her arms were warm and tingly.

"Are you alright Miss?"

"Yes, thank you. My foot got caught." For some reason, Elizabeth didn't seem to be able to look him in the eye. She noticed she felt flush, a warm sensation seeming to run from her head to her toes.

"You are quite welcome. My name is Dominick." He offered his hand.

Elizabeth took his hand and shook it, feeling the rough skin and the tight grip. The warm sensation was not going away.

"Elizabeth. Can I buy you a drink to say thank you? My husband and I have a table near the bar."

"That's kind of you but there is no need. I couldn't stand by and let a beautiful lady fall over. Just doing my gentlemanly duty."

Elizabeth blushed and looked down, unsure how to respond. The warm sensation was not going away, if anything it was getting stronger. She realised he was still holding her hand. She dropped her hand to her side and looked up. He had a wry grin on his face. Elizabeth had a feeling this was not the first time he had caused this affect on a woman and that he was well aware of it.

"No please, I insist. It is the least I can do."

Dominick shrugged and motioned for her to lead the way. Elizabeth turned and headed back to the table where Stuart was typing away on his tablet, brow furrowed. He looked up as they approached and stood up.

"Stuart, this is Dominick. He saved my from falling over so I said we would buy him a drink."

Stuart reached out his hand and shook Dominick's. Elizabeth couldn't help but notice the differences between the two. Dominick was obviously in good shape - muscular, tanned, wearing a bright coloured, brand name polo top, shorts and sandals. Stuart was in good shape but not as muscular, nowhere near as tanned and was wearing a Captain America t-shirt, old faded jeans and a pair of sneakers. Elizabeth remembered the roughness of Dominick's hands and then thought about Stuart's - soft and smooth, definitely the hands of an office worker. The warm sensation wasn't going away as she looked at the two.

"What can I get you Dominick?" she asked, more to break her train of thought than anything else.

"Gin and tonic on ice with a wedge of lime please Elizabeth."

"Anything for you babe?" she turned to Stuart, who was looking at her with a quizzical look on his face.

"Just a beer for me baby, thanks."

Elizabeth walked over to the bar, aware of the heat radiating from her skin. Had Stuart picked up on something?

---------------

Stuart offered Dominick a seat and sat back down in front of his tablet. He tapped the screen a couple of times and then laid it facedown on the table. He smiled at Dominick

"Apologies - work never seems to stop. Last minute crisis that only I can solve, apparently."

"Ahh yes, I know all about that." Dominick chuckled "What line of work are you in?"

"Telecommunications. I have been finalising a major deal with a new client and have to present to them tomorrow. Then Elizabeth and I have a week to ourselves in paradise. Cannot wait."

"That sounds fantastic. I am on sabbatical at the moment. I sold my company recently and have decided to spend the money wisely - alcohol and travel."

"What sort of company was it?" Stuart asked, genuinely interested. Dominick was probably only 7-10 years older than he was and seemed to be living the dream. Maybe he could learn a thing or two.

"IT Security. I built it from the ground up. Had it for 20 years and then an offer came I couldn't say no too. Best thing I ever did. Now I am on the board of a few companies and do some consulting work when I want too. But mostly I travel."