The Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth returned just then with their drinks. She had gotten herself another cocktail. Both men stood when she arrived at the table. They both waited until she had sat down before returning to their own seats.

---------------

The guys talked business for another few minutes before Dominick turned the conversation to them. They talked about their boys, their respective jobs and the holiday they were about to go on. Dominick explained he was headed to the same destination. They were even staying at the same resort. The conversation flowed easily - Dominick was very engaging and personable - some of his travel stories were amazing and they all got lost in the conversation. Soon an announcement went over the loudspeaker that their plane was ready to start boarding. Stuart paid the tab and they all headed down to the gate together. They were all in First Class, Stuart and Elizabeth in a cabin at the back, Dominick in his own cabin right at the front of the plane. They boarded and said their goodbyes, all promising to try and catch up again at the resort.

Chapter 4

Stuart and Elizabeth boarded the plane and were very excited. The upgrade meant they had a first class cabin all to themselves - the table and couch in the room converted into a double bed, there was a sliding door that gave them complete privacy, they had a TV for watching movies, internet access - everything you could ask for on a long haul flight. The flight attendants took their baggage and stowed it for them. They settled into their seats and prepared for take-off. Stuart had his iPad out, working on his presentation. Elizabeth flicked through the entertainment options for a bit before deciding on a movie. The first few hours of the flight were mundane - Stuart was putting the final touches on his presentation, Elizabeth tried to watch a couple of movies but nothing held her attention for long. The flight attendant came around and offered them food and beverages. Elizabeth decided to have a drink and ordered a vodka and lemonade and some snacks. She laid her seat all the way back and tried to get comfortable.

After a couple of drinks though, she needed to go to the bathroom, so she got up and left their cabin. She walked around first class for a bit, stretching, just trying to pass the time. She made her way up to the front of the plane and went to the bathroom. When she had finished, she was making her way back to her seat when the door to a cabin at the front of the plane opened and Dominick emerged. He had changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. As he stood up, Elizabeth was shocked to see the outline of his cock against his pants - he was obviously not wearing any underwear. She quickly looked away but felt the warm sensation from earlier returning. They made some small talk and Elizabeth made her way back to her seat. Stuart was still working when she came back. She sat down and sighed. She was still feeling very warm and could not make the feeling go away. She fidgeted in her seat for a bit, flipped through a magazine, attempted to watch a movie or two. Stuart looked over at her

"Baby, are you ok? You have not been able to sit still since you went to the bathroom."

"I am ok. Just a little restless. I can't wait to land and start to relax is all" she replied, sighing again.

Stuart put his iPad down and leant over to her. Taking her chin in his hand, he pulled her face to his and kissed her - softly, passionately, his tongue slowly running across her lips before pushing past and into her mouth, the tip brushing against hers. Elizabeth sighed, this time longer and out of satisfaction, not boredom. Stuart's hand went to the back of her neck and held her in place as their tongues danced. His other hand dropped to her chest and started to massage her breast, his thumb attempting to rub her nipple through her clothes. This drove Elizabeth wild - the action of his hand, the magic his tongue was working and the fact they were making out on a plane all combined to make the warm sensation she had been feeling amplify. She reached down and lifted the arm rest between their seats up and scooted closer to her husband. She dropped her hand to his lap and felt his cock through his pants - hard as iron as they continued to devour each other.

Stuart's hand left her neck and dropped to her bare thigh just below the leg of her shorts. His soft hand felt like it was on fire - the heat not helping her warm sensation any. He began gently stroking her thigh, all around her knee and then slowly sliding it up under her shorts. She shifted in her seat again and opened her legs, trying to give him access. His hand stopped just short of her crotch as he pressed his mouth against her harder, squeezing her tit as he did. He removed her hand from his dick and leant back, a sigh escaping his lips now. He smiled at her - a smile akin to a predator that is playing with its prey.

"Sorry baby but I need to finish this presentation. Do you want to order something to eat and drink?"

Elizabeth stared at him blankly. He had just kissed her with as much passion as he had ever shown, the warm sensation had now spread all over her body and she could feel her underwear sticking to her pussy, completely soaked. Her nipples were hard under her bra and she was shaking slightly due to be so turned on - and he was asking her if she wanted something to eat or drink!! She slammed the armrest back down and pressed the call button. When the flight attendant knocked on the door, Elizabeth wrenched it open and ordered the most expensive bottle of wine on the menu. When the flight attendant returned, she poured herself a glass and proceeded to drink it like water - the whole bottle was gone in less than an hour. She put on some trashy movie with lots of buff men without shirts, laid her seat back and completely ignored her husband.

Stuart finished his presentation and spent a little while browsing social media on his iPad. He knew what he had done to Elizabeth was cruel, but he also knew that he had turned on her on so much that it wouldn't take much for her to forgive him - and to maybe get a little mile high action. After she had finished her wine, he turned off his iPad and laid his seat back so they were both down and essentially in a double bed. Elizabeth had pulled a blanket over herself so Stuart slid himself closer to her, lifted it and snuggled up behind her. He placed his hand on her hip, only to have her shove it away and huff angrily, trying to move away from him as far as she could. He smiled, waited a moment then snuggled closer again, his hand rubbing the backs of her leg. He could see on the TV that the movie she was watching had her favourite eye candy actor, no shirt, currently ploughing some young blonde thing, the camera showing his naked butt and muscly back flexing as he pounded the girl into the mattress. He knew the movie - they had watched it numerous times at home and it always ended with them fucking each other silly.

He rubbed his hand on her arse, squeezing her cheeks as he did so. He ran his hand up and down her arm, tracing little patterns with his fingertips. Finally, he dropped his hand and grabbed her breast again, gently kneading it. He pushed his groin, his cock semi-erect again, into her arse and after a moment, he felt her push back ever so slightly and grind against him. Stuart smiled, knowing he had her right where he wanted her.

Chapter 5

Elizabeth was so turned on she couldn't think straight! The cocktails at the airport, Dominick's trouser snake, the make out session with Stuart and now her favourite scene in her favourite movie all had her so hot and bothered, she felt like she might melt. Now she had Stuart pressing his iron cock into her arse, his hands massaging her tit and his super soft lips leaving little kisses all over her shoulder. He moved his hand from her tit and placed it on her thigh, again snaking it up under her shorts. Elizabeth opened her legs, giving him access again. This time she wasn't disappointed as he lightly rubbed her pussy through her underwear, feeling how damp she was. He removed his hand and deftly undid the button and zip on her shorts - Elizabeth raised her hips and he slid them down her thighs, past her knees.

Once she was settled again, his hand was straight back on her pussy, massaging. Elizabeth moaned - she felt like there was lava between her legs. She rolled over onto her back and their mouths were instantly on each other again. Tongues whirling, Stuart slipped his fingers inside Elizabeth's panties and found exactly how wet she was. He slowly ran his fingers up and down her lips, causing an extremely loud and long moan to escape her into his mouth. Her hands flew to his shorts, rubbing his length. He shifted and broke their kiss, looking deep into her eyes.

"No, no - this is all about you, not me! You were the one who was bored!"

With that, his finger flicked her clit for the first time, causing her to arch her back in pleasure and moan again. He kissed her lips again and then started kissing down her body. He paused at her collarbone, tracing his tongue along the bone. He kissed her tits through her top, using his teeth to tease her nipples through the fabric. He kissed her stomach, little butterfly kisses all over. His fingers were still working magic in her underwear - he thrust two fingers into her sopping pussy and was pumping her while using his thumb on her clit. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the peak - she happened to glance at the TV and saw a close up of her eye candy on screen, bare chested, sitting up on the bed and slamming himself into his blonde partner. That image combined with her husband's actions sent a pulse of pleasure through her body - she was very close now!

Stuart was shocked at how wet his wife was. His fingers were soaked in her juices as he plunged them into her, curling them, searching for her g-spot. His thumb was working on her clit, brushing it, alternating between soft and firm touches. He could tell she was very close - her breathing had quickened, her face was red and her thighs were tensed - all signs she was about to explode. He grabbed a pillow with his other hand and tossed it to her - she would alert the whole plane to their activities if she wasn't careful. He watched her clamp the pillow over her face and then took her clit in his mouth - pursing it between his lips and holding it there while the tip of his tongue flicked it. That was all she needed. Her thighs and her pussy both clamped down simultaneously. He kept the pressure on her clit but stopped flicking it, knowing how sensitive she was in this moment. However, his fingers kept working inside her, curling and plunging - made harder by how hard her muscles were contracting. Her hand that wasn't holding the pillow went to the back of his head and grabbed his hair, forcing his face into her. She bucked her hips against his face and fingers, riding the wave.

After what felt like an eternity, Elizabeth's orgasm finally subsided. She let go of Stuart's hair and felt like melting into the seat - she was exhausted and that had been huge. She hoped the pillow had muffled enough of her screams. Stuart still had his fingers inside her, slowly pumping away. As nice as it felt, she needed a rest. She grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand away. He sat back up on his seat and kissed her cheek, whispering in her ear "I hope that cured your boredom." She laughed and pushed him away. She reached for his cock and again he stopped her. Puzzled, she looked at him.

"I want to wait for my turn. I want you on the beach, in the water. I want to bury my cock in you and pound you while the people on the beach have no idea. I want the waves crashing against your back to drive me deeper inside you. I want people to see you cum while you ride me!"

Elizabeth was shocked - Stuart had never told her about any beach fantasy. Her thoughts drifted back to her conversation with Jayne in the car, about camping and Corey. Her body gave a shiver - that had been a crazy week.

Elizabeth had met Stuart on the Monday, which was New Year's Eve. They had met up again on the Wednesday and did the normal first date activities - lunch, a movie, dinner. When the date was coming to an end, she decided she didn't want to leave him yet so she invited him back to her place. They ended up fucking all night. The next day, Stuart had gone home and Elizabeth went camping with Jayne. It was an annual tradition for Jayne and a bunch of her friends - she had been asking Elizabeth every year for as long as she could remember and she finally gave in and said yes. She almost cancelled during her date with Stuart but decided against it. She drove the 3 hours to the riverside campsite and had met Jayne. The first day was spent drinking and lounging in the river - it was wonderful.

She spilled all the juicy details to Jayne about Stuart. Being out of cell reception meant that when they went into town on a supply run, everyone's phone would start to ding - messages, missed calls etc. On the second day, Elizabeth went into town and had a message from Stuart. He told her how much he enjoyed their date, how easy she was to talk too and that he couldn't wait to see her again when she got back. This made Elizabeth smile - she felt the same way. She had dated other guys, had relationships, been engaged but none of those men were as easy to be around as Stuart. They messaged for a little while and then she headed back to camp. When she got back - there was Corey.

Chapter 6

Corey was a friend of Jayne's; they had been friends since school. While they were not overly close, they had lots of friends in common so they ended up at a lot of the same parties and trips away. Having know Jayne for almost 10 years at this point, Elizabeth had met Corey a long time ago. Early on, they had been drawn to each other. Corey was a couple of years older than Elizabeth and seemed to just draw her in. Their first "encounter" had been at a party - both drunk, they had spent a lot of the night talking and flirting and had ended up making out in Corey's car. After that, each time they saw each other, they ended up getting physical. Elizabeth remembered the time she had given him a blowjob out the back of the hall where Jayne had her 21st birthday party. At Elizabeth's 21st, Corey had shown up late, drove Elizabeth home and they had fucked in the back seat of his car.

Whenever she was in between relationships, Corey always seemed to appear and then invariably ended up getting together. Part of her wondered if Jayne was doing it on purpose. Part of her didn't care because the guy was a stud in bed. The things he did to her, the way he made her feel was like none other. He touched places in her that no one before had ever touched. He was a confirmed bachelor however - never wanting to be tied down. Elizabeth was happy for that though, as she could never imagine herself in a relationship with him.

When they arrived back at camp, Corey was sitting in Elizabeth's camping chair, lazily sipping on a beer. Jayne ran over and said hello and gave him a hug - Elizabeth watched as he patted her on the arse, his eyes never leaving Elizabeth's. He strolled over to her and said hello, kissing her gently on the cheek, brushing his hand along her bare arm as he did. Elizabeth shuddered involuntarily, her whole body going warm. The whole group cooked lunch on the fire and then decided to go swimming in the river. The whole group, all 15 people, were swimming around. Eskys on the riverbank held everyone's drinks and everybody was having a good time. A few of them had pool toys to float on and at one stage, Elizabeth and Jayne were floating on one each, talking and drinking. Some of the guys were wrestling, dunking each other under the water - just being goofy.

All of a sudden, Elizabeth's pool toy was tipped on its side, sending her crashing into the water. The suddenness of it and the amount of alcohol she had consumed made her struggle to get to the surface. Two strong hands appeared on her hips and she was hoisted above the surface. When she finally stopped coughing and could open her eyes, she realised it was Corey holding her up. He smiled and pulled her closer, leaning back in the water slightly until her legs were around his hips. He put both his hands on her arse and pulled her closer, squeezing her cheeks. Elizabeth glared at him but as soon as he smirked at her, she couldn't resist him. He leant in and they started kissing, tongues going crazy.

The rest of the group kept swimming but Corey led her to the bank and out of the water. He took her hand and they walked a few meters into the bush before he pushed her against a tree and kissed her again, HARD. He ground his cock into her belly, groaning into her mouth as he did so. His hands were all over her tits, trying to get them out of her top. He finally succeeded and dropped his head, taking her nipple in his mouth. She held the back of his head in place as his tongue worked her sensitive nubs. His hands found the waistband of her shorts and worked inside - even after swimming, Elizabeth knew she was wet for a whole different reason. As he slid his hand over her mound, he gently bit her nipple, sending a wave of pleasure through her. Then his finger found her clit and went to work. She reached down and rubbed his cock through his shorts - she wanted to make him cum because he was certainly about to do that to her.

They continued in this way - Corey sucking on her nipples and fingering her, Elizabeth working his impressive length. She leant down and told him she was getting close and all of a sudden, he stopped. He stood back spun her around away from the tree and stood behind her. His left hand went to her left tit, squeezing, massaging the nipple. His right hand went back in her shorts, straight back to her clit. He crouched slightly and started rubbing his dick into her arse cheek. As he did this, he whispered in her ear.

"I am gonna make you cum, in front of everyone. Look at them, just over there. Do you think they see you? Do you think they see you with your tits out, getting fingerbanged on the side of the river? Do you want them to watch you cum?"

Elizabeth had never been so turned on. She had never been one for exhibitionism. She had sex with guys while other people were in the house or in the next room, but never out in the open where everyone could see! The closest she had come was giving a guy a blowjob in an alleyway, but that was after midnight and it was pitch black. Here she was, the middle of a hot summer afternoon, 15 people a stone throw away and she felt like she was about to explode! Corey kissed her shoulder one last time and she orgasmed, her legs going to jelly, her stomach clenched, trying to hold herself upright as she stared at her friends mere meters away. Corey took her weight, holding her in position while she finished. After a few moments, she composed herself and got dressed. Corey kissed her again and said "I will see you tonight, buttercup" and walked back to the river, adjusting his erection as he went.

All Elizabeth could think about the rest of the day was Corey and what had happened. She felt flush the rest of the day and kind of nervous. She knew he would come to her tent that night and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. The group had some dinner, some more drinks and finally everyone started heading off to their tents for sleep. Elizabeth said goodnight when Jayne, Corey and 3 others were still around the fire. She stripped down to her bra and underwear and climbed into her sleeping bag, not zipping it up as it was still quite warm. She laid there for what felt like hours, slowly drifting off until she heard the zip to her tent being cautiously opened. She saw it was Corey and closed her eyes, pretending to sleep but shaking in anticipation. Corey came in the tent and closed the opening behind him. She heard some rustling then felt him climb under the sleeping bag with her. He spooned her, his cock already erect and pushing into her arse. His hands went to work quickly, undoing her bra and sliding underneath to once again feel her generous tits. He began grinding into her, slowly but gradually increasing his pace. He slipped her underwear down and she lifted her hips to allow them to be removed - they both knew she was faking being asleep and she needed him badly.