The Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her underwear was off, Corey lifted her top leg, opening her wide. He took his cock and rubbed it at her entrance, causing her to moan. He then shifted his hips, plunging all the way in first try. Elizabeth had not recovered from her earlier orgasm - she had been soaked all day, so he slid right in. She cried out - his cock was so long. He began pumping her - this time was all about him. She slammed her from behind, gaining pace as he got closer. She felt his cock get thicker, a sure sign he was about to cum and this drove her over the edge. She cried out as her second orgasm of the day hit her, just as Corey exploded inside her, filling her with a warm sensation. He kept pounding her until finally, he dropped her leg and rolled back, exhausted. Elizabeth felt him leaking out of her and didn't care - what had just happened was raw, animalistic even. She laid there, on her side, panting - his cum oozing out across her thighs. They fell asleep that way, spooning.

During the night, they had fucked again twice - once when Elizabeth woke, looked over and in the dim light saw his naked body, cock pointing towards her, resting on his leg. She wanked him until he woke up and she fucked him, riding him until she came. The third time was just before dawn - this time he woke her, and he fucked her doggy style and this time came on her back. They slept again and awoke mid-morning. Everyone was already awake and in the river. They quickly showered and cleaned up and when Jayne asked if anyone wanted to go into town for supplies, Elizabeth volunteered. She drove into town, feeling very sore but on top of the world. When she came in range, her phone starting pinging.

Once she stopped, she looked at the messages. Stuart had been texting her all night, apparently while out drinking with some mates. The messages started off sweet, telling her ideas he had for their next date. Then there was a video message - two of Stuart's mates had taken his phone and recorded a funny but vulgar message for her, serenading her to the tune of a popular song, changing the name to hers. At the end of the message, Stuart appeared and apologised. Finally, there was another message, apologising again and explaining his mates had gotten annoyed with him as all he had spoken about was her all night. Her heart sank - here was this great guy - a guy who, if she was really honest with herself, she could probably see a future with, and while he was talking about her non-stop to his mates, she was getting fucked like an animal by someone she never really thought about other than when she saw him. What was she going to do? Did she just want the sex with Corey or did she really believe there was something there with Stuart, who also happened to be absolutely incredible in bed and if so, what did that mean for the rest of the trip?

She went and grabbed the supplies and a hot chocolate, sitting in the café thinking. Finally, while looking at the ideas Stuart had for their second date, she made up her mind. She messaged Stuart back, telling him she couldn't wait to see him and that his ideas sounded great but as long as the date ended up in bed with him, she would be happy. She snuck into the bathroom and took a photo of her tits, telling him she longed to have his mouth on them again. She left town smiling, knowing she had made the right decision. When she got back to camp, she took Corey aside and told him that the night before was great, but that she was seeing someone back home and it couldn't happen again.

Chapter 7

Elizabeth looked over at Stuart. He had his eyemask on, sleeping. They were about halfway through the flight. She thought about how she felt when she had made the decision that day. She thought about how her life had changed because of it - a wonderful husband, two fantastic kids, a life she never would have dreamed of. She did feel guilty for not telling Stuart about Corey, but the jealousy he had shown early on in their relationship about her past reinforced the fact she had made the right decision. She turned off the TV and snuggled up behind him. As she wrapped her hand around his chest, he took her hand and kissed it. Elizabeth knew one thing - she was going to make this holiday the best he ever had! They fell asleep together.

After waking up and having some breakfast, they prepared for landing. Once the plane landed, the flight attendants got them their bags and thanked them for flying with them. As they collected their baggage from the carousel, they bumped into Dominick again. He mentioned he was going to get a cab to the resort, but Stuart insisted he accompany them in the town car his client had organised for him and Elizabeth. They made their way over to the driver holding a sign with their name on it. He took their bags, loaded up the car. Due to the extra passenger and his baggage, the three of them had to squeeze into the backseat. Elizabeth sat in between the two men, trying as hard as she could to lean into Stuart and not Dominick. The driver was a friendly local, very chatty. He told them all about the island, how many people lived there, the best places to visit. The island was small but due to local traffic, the drive took longer than any of them would have guessed. As they all chatted, Elizabeth was keenly aware of her proximity to Dominick. Even though he had changed out of his sweat pants and back into a polo shirt and shorts combination, she couldn't help but glance at his crotch every so often, remembering what she had seen on the plane. Her body had the warm sensation again and Stuart wasn't helping by resting his hand on her knee and running his hand up and down her thigh. Her mind started wandering.

Dominick's hand was on one leg, Stuart's on the other. They both started rubbing her legs, starting at the knee and working higher up her leg. Stuart leaned over and started kissing her neck, just below her ear. Dominick shifted in his seat, turning slightly toward her. He placed his left arm on the back of the seat and placed his right hand on her knee, resuming the rubbing. As Stuart continued to kiss, and nibble, her neck, Dominick's hand started working higher, under her shorts leg. His smell was intoxicating as he leant into her. She felt herself opening her legs, allowing him more freedom to move his hand. Stuart meanwhile had his hand down her top, playing with her tit, still kissing her neck. Elizabeth gasped as Dominick's hand touched the front of her underwear, rubbing softly. She turned her head to look at him and found him staring at her intently. His eyes felt like they were looking into her soul. They were so blue, so dreamy. He continued to stare at her as his fingers pushed her underwear to the side and his bare fingers touched her pussy lips, rubbing the wetness up and down. Elizabeth's breathing was starting to become laboured. She felt him spread her lips slightly and start to finger her entrance, placing just the tip of his finger in and withdrawing it again. Each time he entered her again, his finger went deeper and deeper. The rough skin felt amazing on her soft insides.

He increased his pace and then added a second finger. Elizabeth threw her head back in ecstasy - the feeling of Dominick's fingers and Stuart's lips on her at the same time was incredible. Stuart had worked his way into the cup of her bra - fingers working on her nipples. His lips were all over her neck and cheek. He took her left hand and drew it to his lap, placing it on his cock. It was hard as rock and throbbing. She began to rub it through his pants, causing her husband to groan in her ear. She made a snap decision and dropped her right hand into Dominick's lap. She was shocked to find his cock was already out of his shorts. He looked over and watched it throb as it pointed at the roof of the car. The head was a deep purple, some pre-cum leaking from the opening. She slowly raised her hand and wrapped her fingers around it, shocked at the sheer girth. Dominick moaned, plunging his fingers as deep as the angle would allow. He then used this thumb to flick her clit.

Elizabeth jumped like she had been electrocuted. She looked around, confused. Stuart had his iPad out and was typing away. Dominick was looking out the window, admiring the scenery. The driver had his window down, talking to another driver in the car beside them. Realising she had been day-dreaming, Elizabeth sat up a bit straighter - her panties were soaked and the warm sensation was stronger than ever. The driver finished his conversation and the car started moving again. They turned a few more corners and then they arrived at the resort. They pulled into the driveway and the concierge came and opened the door for them. They took their bags from the driver and walked into the lobby. Stuart shook Dominick's hand and told him to look for them at the bar over the next few days and that he would love to have a beer. Dominick agreed and turned to Elizabeth. He leant forward and his lips brushed her cheek. He said it was lovely to meet them and he would buy them that drink to say thanks for the lift. As he walked away, there was a shriek from behind them

"LIZZIE!!"

To be continued...