The Triplets' Secret

Story Info
Matt, Nate and Chase share a night of discoveries together.
8.1k words
4.77
17.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pakami
Pakami
111 Followers

Writing threesomes is HARD. Let me know if you guys like it!

WARNING: There is incest in this story. If this is not your cup of tea, please move on.

-----------------------------------

"Alright, I think that was a good one," Chase announced, turning off the camera.

They had been inside the car for about an hour, recording whatever came to mind. There was no clear script this time. There never was, actually. Still, today felt more chaotic than usual.

The triplets had been in the YouTube business for almost three years now, having massive success thanks to their shared charisma and twinkish looks. With the excuse of recently having hit three million followers and with nothing else coming to mind, Chase had suggested they go through comments in some of their recent videos as a kind of celebratory episode.

So they did just that. Sitting in Matt's car, this was their entire show, the brand they had built. Three brothers in a car, talking about random stuff and laughing.

"Let me see!" Nate chimed in from the back.

He and Chase started going through the footage, discussing what to keep and what to edit out. Matt refused to join with a smile and a slight shake of his head. Instead, he chose to scroll through his phone, staring blankly while his mind spun out of control over what had just happened.

As they'd expected, they'd found all kinds of wacky and unexpected suggestions, opinions, and even requests. It was a good laugh and would definitely make for a good video, as long as no one noticed the sudden change in Matt's expression when they reached the very bottom of the last string they had gone through.

'the way Nate and Chase look at matt like hes a piece of candy I cant!'

Of course, they laughed it off. It wasn't news that a decent portion of the triplets' fans not-so-secretly shipped the three brothers. They had learned to live with it. Or so they told each other.

Matt had rushedly asked for another comment, claiming they had already seen others like that and feeling the heat taking over his face faster than he could control it. Panic spread through his chest when he noticed Chase's questioning gaze on him. Thankfully, Nate immediately interrupted with a new unrelated comment to take their attention away.

Years before launching their influencer careers, Matt had realized something was deeply wrong with him. On more than one occasion, whenever all three of them were in the same room, he would catch himself trying to interpret any of his brothers' actions as something else. He couldn't quite explain what exactly, but he knew it was wrong.

What made that feeling even stranger was that out of all three of them, Matt himself and Chase were straight, while Nate was the gay sheep of the family. Something that, for a time, Matt had begun to question. Going as far as talking to Nate, asking him how he'd figured out his sexuality. But nothing his sibling said came even remotely close to how Matt felt--

"Should we get something to eat?" Nate's voice brought Matt back from his wandering mind.

"I'm not feeling well," he announced unconvincingly, doing his best to avoid Chase's eyes for fear that his secret would accidentally spill out.

"Well, I'm starving! What about you, Chase?"

"I wanna get some stuff done. I still have a lot to unpack. Bring me a burger, though?"

Matt didn't hear Nate's response. His palms were sweaty as he opened the door and rushed towards the house. By the time Chase had closed the van's door behind him, Matt was already inside. Thinking he was safely out of sight, he ran towards his room, adrenaline pumping through his body, making his heart beat in his ears.

Thankfully, his brother seemed to have decided not to follow him. Matt needed time to breathe, calm down, and put himself together so he could pretend all he had was a stomach ache.

Chase was the most perceptive of the triplets. Always able to tell when something was bothering the other two. That was the main reason Matt had panicked in the car. He'd seen the look in his brother's eyes, indicating that he suspected something. Matt had let his guard down due to that stupid comment, and now he had to conceive a good enough excuse to trick his brother.

With that in mind, Matt went to lie down on his bed, releasing a loud sigh and trying to come up with something. It was a futile effort, however. His brain refused to cooperate until he'd dealt with the words that kept circling around him like an annoying fly that won't go away.

Eventually, he took out his phone again. This time fully focused, he went to the video that had started it all that night. It was a vlog on one of their trips to Vegas. Around twenty minutes long. Matt watched it on repeat at least five consecutive times. Each time he would stare closely at his siblings, observing their moves, their expressions, but most of all, their eyes.

A battle took place in his mind between the side of him that believed he could see an expression in the other triplets when they looked at him and the one that claimed that to be nothing but wishful thinking.

As his phone died, Matt was left just as confused and frustrated as he had been at the start. Not for long. Just a minute later, he was startled by a loud knock on his door.

"Go away," Matt intended to sound authoritative. Instead, it sounded like a plea.

"Hey, I brought ice cream," Nate's voice came from the other side. "We're gonna watch a movie if you wanna join us."

Matt didn't respond until he heard his sibling's steps carrying him away. It took him considerable effort, but he convinced himself to get up and go. Avoiding his brothers for the rest of his life wouldn't be a solid plan.

Nate and Chase were sitting in the living room with the lights off. The movie had just started. A horror one about some serial killer, judging by the screams.

"Here!" Nate offered him a pint, holding his own to the side, making space so Matt could sit on his lap.

They'd moved to that house a month ago, paying for it with their ever-growing viewership. However, most of their savings had gone into buying the place itself, which meant furniture was scarce. In fact, they'd only managed to buy two second-hand armchairs. As Matt was the smallest of the triplets, despite all of them being of similar build, his siblings had developed the habit of sitting him on their laps.

Matt glimpsed at Chase, but his brother didn't seem to notice. Somewhat relieved, he did as Nate bid him, sitting on his legs and grabbing his pint of chocolate ice cream. As Matt leaned back against the other triplet's firm body, he rested his head on his sibling's shoulder, feeling Nate's warm breath on his neck.

They had done this hundreds of times before, yet never had Matt been plagued with as many questions as he was now. The stupid video kept repeating itself in his head over and over again. He couldn't stop thinking of the way his brothers had looked at him.

Around the time the killer claimed his third victim, Nate put his ice cream away next to the couch and wrapped his arms around Matt's slim body. In his mind, his brother had deliberately chosen to slide his hands under Matt's oversized shirt, making him shiver under Nate's cold touch, his stomach reeling as he felt a vacuum wherever his brother's hands had passed.

The movie went on about the heroes making very questionable decisions. Sometime around the final girl making a heroic escape, Matt gave up trying to follow the tacky plot. His thoughts were a lot more interesting.

For example, some of the ways in which he and his brothers interacted were things he'd never seen on any other siblings, either known or in media. Like the way they sometimes hugged each other from behind, resting their head on the other's shoulder and pressing their lips on their sibling's neck. Or how they liked to share a bed and cuddle with each other for warmth during winter. Even what they were doing now seemed out of the ordinary for other regular families.

Of course, they never did any of those things while recording or mentioned it during their videos, as they considered it more of a private thing, and they didn't want to prompt more wild, nonsense speculation than there already was.

That's what they told each other, and Matt had always thought others did the same, and that was why he'd never seen other people do the same with their siblings. Or perhaps others just didn't do that stuff, and the triplets were a unique case because of the very fact that they were, indeed, triplets and, therefore, closer than any other group of brothers out there.

Regardless of the conclusion, Matt's curiosity was reaching its peak. His heartbeat accelerated as he grew more convinced that pushing the boundaries between himself and his brothers was the only way to know how deep this mystery went. At some point, they would either stop Matt; or the truth of their private, intimate interactions would come out.

Feeling like he was in a better movie than whatever was happening on their TV Matt enacted the first step in his plan.

He bit his lip cautiously as he moved his hips from one side to the next, groaning to project his discomfort, hopefully giving Nate to understand that he was merely trying to find a better position. Then he waited for a few minutes before repeating the action. He did this four times before his brother finally reacted.

"You okay, Mattie?" he asked, and the hot air projecting from his mouth directly to Matt's neck gave him shivers.

The horny triplet nodded without a word, immediately feeling the other's lips rest on his skin while his brother focused on the screen again.

Once it was evident the movie was reaching its third act, with the serial killer on fire chasing the final girl with a chainsaw, Matt repeated his previous action one last time without any hopes of achieving anything else at this point. Nate didn't react, and Matt sighed with a mix of relief and defeat, feeling disappointed that he hadn't found a secret taboo from his brother, as silly as that sounded now that it was over.

The movie ended with the killer getting crushed between a car and the girl's house. Credits started to roll. Chase sighed and moved to get up. Seeing as his plan had been nothing but a failure, Matt did the same, lifting himself off Nate's chest and almost having a heart attack from the sudden shock.

Something hard was throbbing eagerly against his rear. He hadn't noticed it before because of the angle he'd been in, but there was no mistaking it now. Nate had let go of his grip, but his hands still rested on each side of Matt's hips. The entire thing was awfully reminiscent of some other movies Matt had watched when he was alone.

"Should we watch another one? It's still early," Chase suggested, unaware of the depravity happening right in front of his eyes.

"I, uh, I think I'm going to bed," Matt announced, trying to fight the lump in his throat.

Before he left, he made sure to lean back and forth one last time, giving Nate a smooth grind to ensure his brother knew this had been no accident. Carefully covering his own hard-on with his shirt Matt rushed back upstairs, closing the door to his room behind him and throwing himself on the bed.

A massive wave of emotions assaulted him all at once like a storm. Excitement was first and foremost. Then fear, anxiety, and an enormous lust. Matt's hands were shaking, and his breathing came out in short bursts. He couldn't take back what he'd just done with Nate, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that he didn't want to take it back. It was sensual and enjoyable in a way he'd never felt with any girl he had ever dated.

Chase and Matt were straight. That was an unmovable fact. However, lots of straight guys felt curious and experimented from time to time with other men. Nate, the only gay triplet himself, had told them it was a fairly common thing. Would it be so bad if Matt wanted to experiment with his brother? What would Chase think if he found out? It wasn't easy to trick him.

Matt shook his head. He was getting way ahead of himself. What if it was all a coincidence? They were tired, the past month had been exhausting, the movie was boring, Nate was gay, and Matt, a guy, was grinding against him, all things that could have led to a bizarre boner. But then why didn't Nate try to hide it?

"Hey."

A soft knock on the door startled him. Relieved that he had been too busy with his wild imagination to touch himself, Matt sat up and waved Chase to enter.

"You alright? You seem a little odd today," his brother asked.

"I'm fine," he responded, trying to fight off an increasing amount of intrusive thoughts.

Chase was very attractive. Though they were all similar on account of being triplets, they each had certain mannerisms and ways of acting that differentiated each of the brothers and gave them a distinct presence.

"You sure? You can tell me if something's wrong, Matt," Chase insisted, his eyes fixed on Matt's and his hand resting on the other triplet's leg.

A tingling sensation ran through Matt's back when he felt that touch. It was almost as if his skin had become more sensitive under his brother's influence.

"I'm just tired because of the moving and all that stuff," Matt clasped his hands together to keep them from quivering, and to hide his growing dick.

Chase would absolutely be the more dominant of the three brothers. Already he behaved as if he was somehow older, caring for Matt and Nate the way he was doing now. He was also the more serious of the three, which again gave him an aura of authority, although Matt couldn't explain to himself why.

"Matt," his name on Chase's lips sounded strange. He'd never noticed it before, but it made him feel small. Not in a wrong way, but in a way that made him burn with the impulse to obey his brother's every command. "It's the middle of the night. We're alone. We have an entire house just for ourselves. We're hundreds of miles from mom and dad. Just say whatever you wanna say. I promise I won't judge if it's something bad."

The answer was on Matt's tongue, but he clenched his teeth to keep it from escaping. An intrusive thought flew into his mind, wondering what would his brothers' tongues taste like, but Matt frowned it away before it got out of control. Still, Chase was waiting for a response, probably wondering why Matt was making strange faces. He had to think of something fast.

"What would you do if you liked someone that you shouldn't like in the way that you like them?" he blurted out instead.

It took him a second, but understanding fell into Chase's eyes, making Matt whimper. His response was as good as having told the truth outright.

"Is this about that comment we saw today? You started acting weird after that," Chase asked, and Matt noticed his tone had changed somehow; it was lower, gruffer. He wondered what that meant and why he asked that question. Did he really know, or was he guessing?

Matt nodded, feeling his entire body pulsating with anticipation. This was a more dangerous game than the one he'd played with Nate. The truth could come out of this conversation as easily as his relationship with his brothers could become ruined.

"How many times have we cuddled together?" Chase whispered, leaning forward as Matt lowered his eyes.

His cologne filled Matt's nostrils and made him feel dizzy. That impulse rose again in his chest. He had to use every last ounce of willpower not to reply obediently to his brother's questioning. It was too risky.

"Thousands," Chase replied in his stead. "Don't I always hug you? Kiss you on the cheek?"

"I'm not--" Matt started but stopped to consider his words, feeling like the entire world balanced on it. "I'm not like Nate. I'm not-- gay."

"Neither am I," Chase reassured him. "This is something else."

The fact that he was acknowledging there was something at all felt surreal. If it weren't true what he'd said before, that they were all alone in the house in the dead of night, Matt would have assumed this was some sort of elaborate prank. Even despite all that had happened so far.

"Chase, we're brothers," he whispered in a last-ditch half-ass effort to stop what he felt was coming.

"So what?"

Matt still refused to lift his gaze, afraid of the expression on the other triplet. There was silence between the two brothers for a while, though judging by Chase's shadow on the blanket, he hadn't moved a single inch forward or away.

A million different scenarios ran through Matt's head at that time. One after the other, like simulations, he imagined how that night could end.

In one world, it was all a misunderstanding. Chase only mentioned their shows of affection to each other to illustrate how close they were, but when Matt blurted out his true feelings, he was rejected and discarded. Chase and Nate dumped him, kicked him out of the house, and their social media, even their job.

In another, Chase was loving and comprehensive. His brother helped him deal with and eventually get over his confusing feelings. A few years from now, they would all be married, and when the triplets got together one weekend for a barbeque, they'd reminisce and laugh about how silly this night was.

The last world was too scary to conjure up, ironically enough.

"Ever since we started this YouTube thing and people began to, you know, ship us, and stuff like that--" Chase finally spoke. "Ever since that-- I've been thinking differently about you."

Matt held his breath in anticipation. Much like his simulations, his mind refused to fill in the blanks for what his brother was trying to say.

"I think I like you, Matt," Chase confessed. "And not in a brotherly way."

In a world where your own brother, your other triplet suddenly confesses they have feelings for you, how are you supposed to respond? Even when this was the exact scenario Matt had been desperately and secretly hoping for, how could he process such a monumental truth as this one? They were breaking one of society's biggest taboos exclusively by being a part of this conversation. This was so far out into the scope of what society would consider normal that if Matt--

"I like you, too."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded.

"I don't-- I mean, I don't like other guys," Matt hurried to explain, "But you and Nate. The way you look at me sometimes..."

"We've talked about it," Chase revealed.

At that moment, Matt was sure if he were to remove his shirt, he could see his heart trying to pump its way out of his chest. Shuddering, he swallowed a few times, trying to clear the growing lump in his throat that threatened to choke him.

"You talked about me?" he asked, gathering the courage to raise his eyes to meet his brother's.

Chase was staring at him with intensity. His face was much closer than Matt had expected to find it.

"Yeah. We've known for at least a year," Chase explained. "We just haven't found a way to tell you. Until now, I guess. We actually discussed a lot of stuff."

"Like...?" was the only word Matt managed to formulate without his brain melting and coming out of his nose.

"Like, how we don't feel attraction for each other. We like you. Like, we want to know how your lips taste. Or what they feel like on our bodies. Like, we always look at each other whenever you walk around with little clothes because we can barely resist. Basically, we've discussed you being our brother and us desperately wanting to have sex with you regardless."

Matt felt feverish listening to his sibling's list of admissions. His face was burning as Chase reached out to gently cup his sibling's face.

Chase had small lips like Matt's own, a sharp but slim appearance like his, with shrank eyes and high cheekbones framing piercing blue eyes. Chase had the longest wavy brown hair of all three of them, though not long enough not to be considered short. Matt had never thought about his brother's masculine appearance in such detail before.

Pakami
Pakami
111 Followers