The Triplets' Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lips touched in an explosion of inexplicable feelings. Time and time again they had assured themselves, to each other, and to the world that they were straight men; yet their breathing became erratic as their lips clashed against each other with an ease that made it seem almost... normal.

Chase leaned forward again, his hand slipping from Matt's face to his chest, so he could softly push his brother against his back. Matt obeyed, lost in his lust; he reclined until the soft mattress touched his back fully. Abandoning caution entirely, he threw his arms around his sibling's neck in response to the other moving his other hand smoothly and sneaking it under Matt's oversized shirt, touching his slim body with reverence.

Chase ground firmly against Matt's raging-hard member with his own. The similarities between the triplets ended in their looks, it seemed, as Chase unquestionably carried a far bigger package than Matt. It was intimidating and arousing in equal parts to have his bigger brother on top, rubbing himself against Matt's smaller sex as if establishing some primal dominance.

As their kiss intensified, Chase let his tongue out to dance on Matt's lips, who shyly granted him entrance by opening his mouth slightly to let out a pleasurable moan, evicted from how his sensitive nipples had just been gently pinched.

Matt felt like he had utterly lost his mind. Not even in his wildest, most secret dreams had he ever imagined he would be in bed, passionately making out with his straight brother after hearing a love confession from Chase. And it was about to get so much better.

"Thank god I didn't imagine it," Nate's voice surprised them, coming from the open door.

Chase slid his tongue along Matt's one last time, stealing his brother's breath and breaking their kiss. He looked back at Nate with a knowing smirk that made Matt's dick jump.

"Yeah, you didn't," Chase confirmed.

"Imagine what?" Matt asked with a wispy voice, his mind too far gone to make the connection.

"You were grinding on me like a thirsty little slut," Nate shot, making Matt blush and look away for a second. "That's why I told Chase to come talk to you. You made me so hard I wouldn't have done any talking if I'd come instead."

"You're talking too much right now," Matt replied with cheeky sass despite still being unable to look at Nate.

But that was enough to prompt Nate into action. As he walked towards the bed, Matt could tell at a glance that Chase wasn't the only one with a blessed package between his legs. Despite having felt it against his ass earlier, Matt couldn't have imagined the size of Nate's meat. As he was standing now and through the thin fabric of his pajamas, eight inches seemed a rather conservative estimate.

All three of them were twinks, regardless of Nate and Chase's slightly more sculpted torsos. The big dicks came with the bundle. Something Matt felt both nervous and electrified by.

"Here," Nate handed a non-descript bottle with a clear liquid to Chase, who took it without hesitation.

Matt didn't get the chance to ask, however, as Nate had knelt beside the bed and took hold of Matt's wrists, forcing him to lie down again and pinning them above his head to keep him from struggling while he received the second long, hot-blooded kiss from one of his brothers that night.

Nate's kiss was more aggressive than Chase's. Out of the triplets, he was the more outspoken one, the one most likely to state what he wanted and take it. In this case, he was demanding submission from Matt, and Matt was glad to comply.

The three brothers shared an almost identical genetic code, meaning they all had big mouths that usually commanded beautiful wide smiles. Tonight they served the higher purpose of allowing the triplets to share raw, sloppy kisses, made all the sloppier by the fact that Nate was kneeling next to the bed, which meant a ninety-degree angle where their tongues could find new and creative ways to play.

The restriction Nate imposed on Matt's arms achieved the delicious objective of making him feel unconditionally helpless. A sensation heightened when Chase took his attentions another route.

Fueled by an overwhelming craving for his brother's smooth, thin body, he had lifted Matt's shirt to his sibling's neck, not wanting to remove it yet so he could enjoy the lustful view of his two brothers devouring each other's mouths. With Matt's hairless torso revealed, Chase directed his hunger first at the perky pink nipples he'd pinched a few minutes ago. Biting, kissing, licking, he ran his hands alongside Matt's body, delighting himself in hearing the effort his sibling needed to exert not to break his wet kiss with Nate to gasp for breath amidst the involuntary sounds shooting from his throat into the other's.

Carried away by the depravity of the situation, Matt felt irredeemably lost in continuously rising tides of pleasures he'd never known before as a straight guy. Where in any other instance, he would've felt self-conscious about his six inches when compared to his siblings' eight or nine; now he was absolutely confident of the position he would occupy, making it so that when Nate took his dick in his hand without breaking their loving kiss to provide Matt with a new form of gratification, Matt knew nothing but satisfaction.

To feel so desired by his two siblings, almost identical copies of himself, was the highest form of euphoric narcissism. The shameless debauchery the triplets shared in exploring their bodies among themselves was nothing compared to the gratification they were seeking to obtain from it.

After leaving a red and wet mess on his brother's sensitive chest, Chase traveled down. His lips barely parted from Matt's soft skin, and his tongue slid a thirsty trail down from the chest to the middle of his sibling's stomach, down to his navel, and lower than that.

Matt noticed his brother trying to pull his pajamas off, making him shudder in anticipation. The moment of truth was getting closer every second. He lifted his hips to allow Chase to pull off the pants, with that same movement accidentally causing him to thrust into the fist Nate had around his shaft, making Matt let out a loud gasp that got lost in his brother's aggressive mouth.

A cold, moist feeling suddenly made its way between Matt's legs. Confused, he instinctively attempted to lower his hands, only to tighten Nate's grip on his wrists and prompt his brother to break their fiery kiss.

"You were rubbing your ass against me earlier, right?" Nate asked with a raspy voice full of lust. "We have to prep you before we can take the offer."

Matt struggled to make sense of his brother's words. He didn't have to wait very long, however. Chase had coated a finger in clear lube, rubbing Matt's virgin hole first before introducing it gently. He was merely getting started on the careful preparation of his sibling's hole for his and Nate's future enjoyment.

The digit felt strange inside of Matt, but the knowledge of its meaning aroused him so much that he immediately felt build-up growing under the up and down swaying of Nate's hand on his excited rod.

"Guys--" he complained in a broken tone. "I'm really close--"

Nate understood the implication. Reluctantly letting go of his brother's smooth dick, he gave Matt a chance for a respite, allowing him to lower his hands to Chase's head in an effort to slow the other down in his worship of Matt's thighs. The more dominant sibling had quickly inserted a second lubed finger into Matt's puckered entrance; meanwhile, his lips, tongue, and teeth got ever lower down and closer to Matt's groin, making the submissive one whimper in delightful agony.

While that happened, Nate had revealed his beautifully toned twink torso by removing his shirt and his monster hard eight inches by doing the same with his shorts. Matt's brother had a slab of meat as thick as his own wrists, with clearly outlined veins running from its shaved base down to the drooling head. All rested on a pair of heavy-looking loaded balls, ready to empty themselves into whichever entrance Matt was to offer.

When all feelings of wrongness and depravity became meaningless that night, an artificial wall created in Matt's mind came crashing down to reveal a realization he had tried to keep locked away for longer than he knew: he was in love with his brothers. They were triplets, conceived and born together, growing and developing simultaneously. Far from wrong, this was the most natural feeling there was. Matt embraced it now. After his own siblings had done the same thing for him, confessing their inevitable attraction, this was the only right thing to do.

That's why he gratefully smiled when Nate climbed onto his chest, setting one knee on each side and pinning Matt's arms up one more time. In turn, Matt submissively opened his mouth as wide as he could, relaxing his throat to the best of his ability to allow his brother's overwhelming fuckstick to slide along his tongue, leaving a salty trail of precum he immediately made to swallow.

Nate lifted his body slightly with his legs, resting his arms against the wall at the head of the bed to allow himself a perfect angle from which he could thrust deeper down Matt's quivering throat.

"Take it easy," he commanded.

Matt did, and it was like a dance. The most lustful dance he could imagine. Nate would lower himself as much as he could before Matt's gag reflex kicked, filling his eyes with tears and involuntarily attempting to reject the throbbing mass in his mouth. Then his brother would pull back and try again. They might've done this for an hour or ten. Matt didn't care as long as he improved. And improve he did, managing to take an extra inch every few attempts. He felt his own member pulsating from the sheer satisfaction he got from seeing the bliss on Nate's face any time he lowered himself just a little more. Matt wanted to be the cause of that expression for the rest of their lives.

As Chase gently introduced the third finger, he replaced Nate's previous actions on Matt's stiff dick. He started a smooth in-and-out movement with the three digits in Matt's virginity while following the rhythm with his other hand and, to crown it all, introducing Matt's balls in his mouth, savoring them with a hot, writhing tongue.

In combination, it all became far too much, far too quickly for Matt. The build-up to an orgasm he would never forget came and went swifter than his ability to react.

Feeling helpless from having his hands restricted, filled with Nate's thick cock in his mouth, Chase's hand on his sex, tongue around his balls, and fingers hitting the perfect spot he didn't know existed, Matt exploded with an intensity that threatened to break him.

With eyes rolled to the back of his head, back arching up like a reflex, screams muffled by Nate's rod, and thick ropes of white cum shooting relentlessly onto his chest and even to Nate's back; Matt quivered with the release of years of build-up. At the hands and cock of his siblings, the ones he was inevitably and helplessly in love with, he reached a climax he'd never known before in his life.

The other two triplets slowly retired from Matt's entrances once they sensed he'd reached the end of his galloping climax. A slick thread of saliva still connected Matt's lips to Nate's rigid monster when the former began panting for air, his chest heaving with the effort.

Sheer bliss poured through every pore in his body, a feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction. Even as everything spun, forcing him to close his eyes while he recovered his breath, Matt couldn't stop smiling.

"You need a break?" he heard Chase ask, climbing higher to lie on Matt's right side while Nate did the same on the left.

"Just a little bit," he admitted, blushing as the clarity of what they had done barely begun to dawn on him.

"We can just chill til you're ready," Nate announced, caressing his brother's side softly, giving Matt goosebumps.

They rested like that for a while, in complete silence and utter bliss. Thankful to have a clearer head before they moved forward, Matt took those minutes to meditate on the resulting feelings from what had happened.

He still felt secure in his conviction that he did not play for the other team, which begged the question; if not gay but in love with his male brothers, what did that make him? There didn't seem to be a definitive answer to that, and no therapist out there would ever be trustworthy enough to ask. That only left him with a reluctant acceptance that this was who Matt was. And that was the only answer he would ever find.

"How long have you guys known? Is it really since we started YouTube?" he asked, feeling like a smaller brother asking his elders about a science question.

"I'd say so," Nate replied, still tracing shapeless figures on Matt's skin. "It's when all those fanfics started popping up."

"I found so many when I was going through them for those videos we made reading those cheesy romantic ones," Chase explained, staring directly into Matt's eyes, making him blush deeper. "And there were so many about you being cute and submissive."

"He showed them to me once. And then I started reading more of them in secret. But it turns out Chase was doing the same."

"One time, I caught him with one, and he panicked so hard I thought he was having a stroke," Chase chuckled.

Nate smiled but didn't deny it.

"That's when we realized we were into it," Chase continued. "We started talking about which one would make a move first."

"Guess I was faster," Matt mumbled, earning a laugh from his brothers.

"I was honestly shocked that you started offering yourself like that today," Nate said.

"It was just some grinding," Matt muttered again, feeling ashamed of himself but noticing his dick twitch with attention at whatever the others would respond.

"It was really fucking hot," Nate admitted. "I think we should finish what you started."

And just like that, a renewed sense of lust washed over Matt's body.

"Hold on," Chase said.

He got up on the bed and removed his shirt to reveal a smooth, toned body like Nate's. There were faint traces of abs on his lower stomach, and his chest looked just chiseled enough to show a faint trace of pecs.

Seeing Chase's cock for the first time made Matt question whether the other two were twins and whether he was the one that didn't belong. He sported a slightly less girthy cock than their other brother, though no less impressive for that, considering it was also a long eight inches and still growing with renewed excitement. It was also smoother, with fewer veins to show for it. However, judging by its glistening red head, it might've been juicier.

Matt moved towards it, raising his hand to guide it diligently into his mouth, but Chase, again with a more dominant attitude than Nate, took a fistful of Matt's short brown hair and stopped him in his tracks.

His brother's deep blue eyes were a reflection of Matt's own teary ones. Under their watch, he hadn't stopped feeling that unstoppable need to obey and please the other as if Chase's gaze commanded him in some way and Matt simply had to do as told because there was never any other choice.

"Another day," Chase promised.

Letting go of Matt's hair, he shot his sibling a beaming smile and took Matt's previous spot, laying down on his back, beckoning his brother to climb. New forms of excitement were forming and shooting fresh adrenaline all over the submissive triplet's body as he found himself swimming in enticing arousal at the act of doing exactly as told. The lube Chase had applied to Matt's entrance was cold and wet as he opened his legs to kneel on top of his brother the way Nate had done earlier with him.

Meanwhile, Nate had found his position kneeling behind Matt, with his chest against his brother's back. His warm hands touched Matt sensually from his sides down to his hips and then to bruised and bitten thighs. Resting his face on Matt's shoulder, Nate whispered:

"We're gonna open you together."

To reinforce, once again, the argument of their natural sexual fit there was Nate, knowing exactly which words to use to make Matt so utterly eager that if he had so much as brushed his dick accidentally, he would've cummed on the spot.

Cum from his earlier orgasm still clung to Matt's torso, so when Nate pushed him down face to face against Chase, their slim bodies rubbed together with ease.

Now Matt and Chase, facing each other, were in a horizontal position, with Chase down and Matt on top, while Nate knelt behind both of them, having his thick cock rest between Matt's cheeks.

Taking advantage of the slippery amount of seed between them, Matt swayed his body back and forth on top of Chase, much like they had done at the start when they were making out fully clothed. This accomplished two perfectly lustful objectives. The first being that he could rub his smaller sex against Matt's intimidatingly girthier one. And the second being that any time he swayed back, he was enticing Nate to take action.

He saw Chase's mouth open in a wide smile, breath escaping him, and Matt couldn't resist. They kissed for the second time that night. Passionately, sloppily, trading tongues, saliva, and the taste of Nate's precum.

While they lost themselves to wet displays of oral affection, Nate was the one to pull back, and line Chase's hungry man meat against Matt's prepped virgin hole. Hearing as well as feeling his queue in the form of a loud spank on his ass from Nate, Matt dutifully swayed back once more, instantly impaling Chase's big head inside him.

"Ah, fuck!" Matt complained. The painful pang from that action was more than he was expecting.

"Relax, Mattie," Nate soothed him from behind, rubbing his sibling's back comfortingly.

Obediently, Matt made a conscious effort to do just that while being fucked for the very first time in his life. The feeling wasn't as bad as he had feared after that brutal initial stab. Though it still hurt, the careful preparation Chase had put him through must've mitigated a lot of the potential agony, replacing it with a fascinating hunger for more as he patiently moved his body back, gradually impaling himself on his brother's massive dick.

As the pain started to fade away, Matt descended further down, anxiously wishing to have all of his brother inside of him already. And he soon did, simultaneously feeling the base of Chase's cock lodged in his entrance while hitting the sweet spot that drew stars in front of his eyes. The air escaped from his lungs as a mind-numbing pleasure rattled his bones. Hardly capable of staying in that position while his back attempted to arch violently, Matt lifted himself off Chase, fully sitting on his cock instead and feeling it so deep inside of him he wanted to scream but couldn't find his voice.

Chase was hardly immune to the situation, having to keep a sharp mind the entire way through not to cum before the fun had even started. Though he was straight and definitely not a virgin, this was also his first time with a boy. An entirely different experience from which he didn't know if he ever wanted to return. His hands clasped Matt's bruised thighs while he smiled, biting his lips and observing his beautiful brother shyly attempting to lift himself so he could slide back down on his meat.

Throughout the entire experience, Nate remained positioned behind Matt. His hands lovingly touched his brother's waist to guide him on the proper way of satisfying a man such as Chase and whispering encouraging words that soon became laced with a layer of lust and perversion.

"That's right," he told Matt. "Now gently use your legs to lift up. You can put your hands on my arms if you need something to support yourself."

Matt was a good student, doing everything that was required of him and delighting himself both in the actions themselves as well as in the idea of being his brothers' pleasure toy.