The Triplets' Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like being our little bitch, yeah?" Nate's tone was becoming gruffer and deeper with every word he spoke as his own appetite grew. "Is this what you wanted? To be your brother's breeding doll?"

In other circumstances, Matt would've been more than keen to reply to Nate's sultry words with some of his own, but as he gained a steady rhythm bouncing up and down Chase's thick meat, the ability to speak had abandoned him for good, replaced only with grunts, moans and an inability to keep his eyes open.

"If you don't do it now, I'm gonna cream him," Chase spoke up, voice strained with effort.

Nate didn't need to be told twice. He strengthened his grip on Matt's waist, making his brother slow down just enough so Nate could push him forward. Once again, Matt obeyed without question, putting his hands on Chase's chest, which was still slick with Matt's own cum. With the lower cadence of movement, Matt found his eyes again, opening them to meet Chase's, who was looking at him with a disarming smile, though his blue eyes told a story of sheer lust and desire that turned Matt into a crimson red mess.

Fortunately, he didn't get much time to dwell on his brother's fulfilled fantasies. Nate had lined his girthy cock alongside Chase's and was now pushing to make his own mushroom head open a way for his thick member to enter Matt.

This time around the pain was there, and it was ten times more intense than before. Matt screamed and even considered asking for a break, but he didn't want to. He willed himself to endure it, choosing to distract himself with the enticing idea that he was about to have both his brothers inside his body. They would reach the absolute lowest pit of depravity there was that night. The triplets were indulging in complete debauchery, breaking the biggest of taboos. And Matt loved every second of it.

Even as tears filled his eyes, and he felt the need to lower his face against Chase to hide on his brother's neck, he still didn't want this to stop. Nate didn't stop. Having managed to push the thick head into Matt's abused hole, he took deep breaths and pushed forward inch by inch.

Inside of him, Matt felt his brother's enormous throbbing cocks rubbing against each other while he was forced to open up more every second. Chase now wrapped his arms around his neck and was on the brink of choking him, no doubt doing his best not to explode before the deed was done.

Pressure built inside of Matt once Nate was halfway through. Contrary to how he thought this would be, every new inch, though more painful than the last, made him lust for more. As a matter of fact, every single thing he was hearing, smelling, feeling, and tasting was making him beg for more. His breathing had become ragged, sweat pearls forming on his forehead from the effort. Nothing would stop him from satisfying his two brothers at the same time. They were his to please.

Nate's hot chest landed on Matt's back, forming a writhing pile of sweaty twink bodies rubbing and sliding against each other, with a cacophony of delirious sounds coming from it in a way that made it impossible to know who was enjoying this the most.

"I'm all the way in," Nate announced to the other two.

"Move," Chase commanded, and Matt knew exactly who the order was for.

The pain had dulled a bit after a few seconds. Enough to allow Matt to rock himself back and forth, slowly at first, still twitching and wincing whenever he felt a sharp ache.

That same morning there would have been no world in which Matt would have admitted to being anything but straight. But now, as his brothers lodged their huge cocks inside him and he moved back and forth to fuck himself on them, he didn't care anymore.

Being pressed between their hot bodies made the task more difficult than he had anticipated, however. Thankfully, they were long past the need for words to understand each other. Chase moved his hands from his brother's neck down to Matt's ass, groping his cheeks to get a good grip. And then, the two triplets were actively fucking Matt.

Pulling out halfway through and then slamming themselves back in, over and over again, Nate and Chase's fat cocks rubbed against each other, increasing the pleasure tenfold. They fucked Matt mercilessly hard, brutally even.

Before long, Matt could feel his throat gone raw from the amount of screaming he'd done. He would look up, have Nate shove his warm tongue in his mouth, make out with abandon, then break, scream, and look down to repeat the action with Chase. They asked him more than once if they should stop, but he refused every time, begging for more instead. So more is what they gave him.

Back and forth, over and over again, two girthy eight or nine inches slabs of pulsating meat rammed into Matt's no longer virgin entrance. Luckily, with the added pressure of having so much cock stuffed in him also came the continuous pressure on that secret place Matt didn't know existed before. Any time either of his two siblings would push their enormous fucksticks balls-deep into Matt's hole, he would shed tears of ecstasy. Screams of pain finally turned into cries of bliss, each edging him closer than the last.

Judging by Nate and Chase's grunts, moans, and expressions, Matt could tell they were also nearing the edge. Wanting to do one last thing to thank them for this, he rocked his body one more time, following their breakneck rhythm.

"Fuck!"

"Matt!"

They screamed and slammed themselves back in with as much strength as they had left. Copious amounts of thick, white cream shot directly inside Matt's body. Their dicks throbbed violently as their balls emptied themselves. Some of the warm cream they gifted Matt even slipped between their girthy rods, slipping down their balls and Matt's ass.

Matt regretted thinking the last orgasm they had given him was anything worth its mention. This was beyond any level of pleasure he'd ever thought possible to exist. He came in such a glorious climax, he even felt his spunk hitting his chin and landing on Chase's face. It was the longest and most satisfying orgasm he had ever known. The delicious height was enhanced even more by the fact that it had been brought forth by his siblings' actions.

Finally, they collapsed on top of each other. Neither of the triplets felt capable of uttering a single word, though their chests heaved up and down rapidly, showing their exhaustion.

They fell asleep naked and intertwined with one another. Matt swore upon himself before his consciousness left him that he would never again keep a secret from his brothers. He was in love with them.