The Triskele Button Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave girls are NOT permitted to touch their harness!" she snapped.

She then ordered me up onto the ottoman in a kneeling posture, arms folded behind my back, knees wide apart, sitting on my heels. The pink scrunchie was tugged free from my ponytail, my hair falling freely to my shoulders. Finally, the collar was unlocked and removed from round my neck. Gynestar then sat down in the chair while we waited. Soon a door on the far side of the room opened, and a tall, broad shouldered, dark haired man strode into the room. He wore a black shirt, the top few buttons open, jeans and black leather boots; he was carrying a multi-thonged flogger whip in his right hand, the marble handle of which was clearly carved in the shape of a long thick erect cock. Nodding to the She-demon first, he then addressed me in a low but commanding tone:

"Slave girl, you may come to know me as Trainer, if you are accepted as the property of Master Zhang. However, any man you encounter while you are here is to by addressed by you as 'Master', understood?"

"Yes, Master." I replied, looking up at him. His eyes flashed with anger for a moment, but he relaxed just as quickly.

"You are untrained," he said, "so I will let your transgression pass, but from now on look no Master in the eye; your eyes must at all times remain focused on the crotch of the Master who speaks to you, understood?"

"Yes, Master." I confirmed, now looking at that area of his jeans while noting the large bulge behind the zipper.

"Good." he continued. "Now look up at the ceiling and open your mouth as widely as you can." I obeyed, my head arching backwards and my lips stretching tightly.

"Push your tongue out." he ordered. I obeyed and immediately felt the cool marble crown of the whip's cock-handle press against my pushed out tongue before it slid between my lips. The intricately worked shaft pressed downwards, pushing the head down my throat slowly until the base of the carved shaft was pressed against my lips, the thongs resting on my chin and throat as I snorted air hard through my nostrils. "Keep that in your mouth and throat for as long as you can, slave girl." I was commanded, as the examination continued.

"Pointed tongue, excellent. Willing cocksucker?" Trainer inquired of Gynestar as he lifted and pinched my breasts.

"A natural," she replied. "She has already swallowed several loads, from a good selection of sizes. Also did two at once, tied up. Shows strong exhibitionist tendencies too". I listened intently at this description of my recent experiences, no longer embarrassed, just curious to hear what the She-demon thought of my developing abilities; what need has a slave of shame or embarrassment?

"Exhibitionist?" Trainer asked, now spanking my breasts with flattened fingers, sending delicious shocks of pain into the tissue of my twin orbs. I listened more intently.

"I had her pretend to fellate a popsicle in the park today, in full view of a group of guys. She licked and deep throated it so skillfully for them that I could see immediately how much she'll love being watched."

At this my imprisoned sex lips felt like they might burst again at the sudden surge of pleasure that radiated from deep in my belly, engorging them even more fully. My throat contracted suddenly, making the base of the whip lift away from my lips momentarily before it settled back in place, as Trainer pinched my nipples almost flat between his strong thumbs and forefingers, maintaining the pressure until tears formed at the corners of my eyes. His fingers then slid gently down my torso to my abdomen before they spanked the upcurve of my belly, the swelling in my tightly sheathed pussy lips intensifying again so that I moaned wantonly.

"Steady, slave girl." he warned, before he drew the whip handle from between my lips before moving behind me. "Place your hands on the edge in front of you, then slide your knees backwards and off the edge behind you. When your feet touch the floor, spread your legs wide and lift up onto your tiptoes, as high as you can." he then ordered.

I complied, finding myself with my belly pressed to the leather surface as my bottom was raised prettily for his continued inspection. My harness was unbuckled and removed, the leather inner pouch peeling away stickily from my swollen inner labia. Glancing behind me, I saw Trainer toss the collection of straps and pouching to Gynestar, who dropped it into the shopping bag along with the discarded clothes, possibly the last clothes I would ever wear, a thought which sent a deep pulse of pleasure from inside my belly to my now unsheathed pussy lips and clitty. The head of the cock-handle, wet from my own mouth, was now placed against the tight little opening between my pussy lips; it began to slowly spread the entrance to my belly as Trainer pushed on the whip end slowly but firmly. I lifted my bottom higher, straining as high on my tiptoes as I could. I moaned steadily as the head pushed against my hymen, pushing my bottom back to assist the passage of the head as the gradually thickening shaft stretched the opening wider around its girth, my pussy lips squeezing against it softly now. With the sudden stab of pain as the head rended my maidenhead before inserting deeply within my belly, I grunted in pleasure and pain as my vagina was fully opened for the first time. I felt the whip thongs brushing the backs of my legs as the whip end of the cock-handle pressed against my sex lips. Trainer's fingers now stroked at the smooth skin of my outer labia, before moving to my lower arms.

"Hairless?' he inquired of the She-demon.

"Yes", she replied, 'I've done my best work ever on this little gender swapped slut." she added with a tinge of pride in her voice. "Mind you, this subject was my most willing yet; that helped immensely."

I wriggled a little as Trainer gripped the whip and lifted it slightly. His finger slipped beneath the ivory cockstem at the point of entry to my pussy to gently rub my nubbin before he began to slowly pinch and pull on it.

"A nice clitoris, well shaped and accessible to fingers." Trainer remarked, "It will take a clamp or a piercing easily." he continued, the cock-handle pressing down a little on his fingers as my vaginal walls squeezed reflexively at the thought of having either done to my little pleasure button. "Now, slave girl, squeeze that pussy as tight as you can on the cockshaft in your belly."

I clamped my vagina tight as he slowly pulled the marble handle of the whip from my pussy against my efforts to retain it inside me.

"An excellent, extremely tight pussy." he commented.

"Yes." said Gynestar in reply, 'I'm really happy how it turned out."

As the head finally slipped from inside me, my pussy lips now with a slight but permanent gape, I sobbed softly, just once; my virginity had been taken by a marble dildo rather than a living cock. The hard stone head now pushed against the little ring of muscle hidden between my bottom cheeks; I groaned with pleasure at the delicious friction and stretching that the smooth marble glans created in my bottom as it pushed deep inside me there much more easily than it had into my tight little pussy.

"I kept my cock inside throughout her transformation." Gynestar explained. "Her ass is ready for use; it won't need much additional stretching unless specifically required. And believe me, this little gender swapped slut will love being ass fucked!"

"Well, in view of the rest of this little gender swapped slut, I'll take your word that her ass hasn't been used yet either." Trainer replied, swatting my ass cheeks lightly before pulling the whip from my bottom. "We'll forego the whipping test, since her tolerance for punishment will be properly developed in due course." he continued, before walking across the room to a hidden press in the far wall, returning with a familiar looking collection of leather straps and sheaths. "Put that on her while I organise the funds transfer, would you? And I assume the five million offer is acceptable?"

"Yes." replied Gynestar, as she passed the leather belly strap under me before securing the free end to a metal ring at the centre of my lower back, just above the place where the cleft in my buttocks begins. I glanced at her quizzically. "Cosmic balance, bank balance." she whispered in my ear as she stroked and pinched my sex lips to plump fullness before trapping them in a fresh leather pouch, this one attaching to the front of the belly strap with a similar chain to the first one I'd worn, but the drawstrings on the new version were looped through a small metal ring with a clip attached; with the strings slowly pulled tight the clip was fastened to the main ring at the back; I moaned softly as my sheathed inner lips swelled against the tight leather restriction. "If you'd chosen hooker or porn star you'd have being kicking back most of your earnings to me in perpetuity. Anyway, so what?" she added as she picked up the outer sheath, this one made from a transparent rubber compound with a lining of sticky molecules on its inner surface; once pressed into place on my mound, the heat from my body then caused it to tighten even more closely to the outer labia, forming a seal on my sex that she then moulded even more securely to my pussy with her fingers. "You got what you wanted, and We need the power that only money truly brings. Your sale will help us influence policies to help preserve this world from the greedy humans who are carelessly destroying it."

She now threaded thin leather straps through the three rectangular buckles on the outer sheath, two attached to the front of the belly strap and one from the main ring at the back, buckling them tightly. My pussy was once again trapped and harnessed. I was then ordered to kneel by Trainer. While Gynestar checked her phone to confirm payment, Trainer locked a collar round my neck, a heavy length of steel hawser with a lock mechanism set into the ends, a large metal ring dangling from the front. Slimmer cuffs of the same design as the collar were locked round my wrists. My hair was gathered behind my head and an even smaller ring, again of the same design, was locked round the hair at the bottom to give me a ponytail again. Trainer moved in front of me; I kept my eyes fixed on his crotch as he spoke, his words making my tightly sheathed sex lips throb deeply within their rubber seal:

"Slave girl, you are now the property of Master Zhang; you will be trained by me until I consider you sufficiently skilled to perform the task required of you, which is to please Master Zhang in any way He chooses, by serving His pleasure or the pleasure of any Master he so directs. Do you understand this?"

"Yes Master." I replied, my pouched sex lips straining against the tight leather as I spoke.

Lifting my right wrist, Trainer attached a short sturdy chain to the ring attached to the cuff. Passing it through the ring at the front of my collar, he then secured it to the cuff on my left wrist. My arms were now held bent at the elbows in front of me. Ordered to lift my bottom off my heels and kneel with my thighs vertical, I resembled a begging animal as I kept my gaze fixed on Trainer's crotch.

"This is your basic pose when you are cuffed." Trainer continued. "If it makes you feel like a begging little beast, then it is fulfilling its function, since that is what you are, a valuable animal that now depends on the generosity of Master Zhang for its very existence.''

I shuddered involuntarily as the significance of those words sank in. A leash was now clipped to the ring on my collar. I was ordered to stand. Even with my eyes downcast, I could see Gynestar's legs as she walked to the door and left without another word or a backward glance. I was led through the door by which Trainer had entered, down two sets of stairs to a sub-basement, which was in pitch darkness except for a single overhead spotlight which illuminated a sturdy cage. The leash was removed from my collar before Trainer ordered me, wrists still chained to my collar, into the cage. This required me to kneel and place my elbows on the cellar floor, before I wriggled and crawled through the opening in the bars, my bottom swaying as I moved. The door clanked shut and locked behind me. Even as I looked about, trying to figure out how to lie comfortably in my little cell, the spotlight was turned off, plunging me into complete darkness. I managed to lie on my side, knees bent, as I considered my new status; a nameless naked slave girl, but a girl nonetheless; a desire that I had repressed within myself for as long as I could remember now made, almost incredibly, real. The throbbing in my tightly sheathed and rubber sealed sex lips kept me awake for a long time before I finally drifted off into a feverish, erotic dream-filled sleep.