The Triskele Collar Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little Hu-woman, I think I've indulged your defiance enough for now!" he said, as I sat bolt upright in A'quelle's delightful water bed. "Time to come back to the house!"

"How, Master?" I answered.

He actually sounded exasperated as he replied "I have opened a portal to A'quelle's residence, of course! How do you think we are conversing?"

I hugged and kissed A'quelle goodbye, then jumped through the mirror on the far wall of the chamber. I emerged in the throne room where I had first met Tel'estar, who was standing waiting for me.

"Did you have fun, my pet?" he asked indulgently.

"Yes, Master, but how did you know where to find me?" I asked.

"Tigi'bel communicated with me shortly after you left Felix'kan's cottage, asking if 'Auntie' Linzi could come visit again soon." he replied. "I then had A'quelle intercept you at the lake, or did you think you'd just decided to take a swim?"

"A'quelle hypnotised me?" I asked, slightly stunned.

"If by that you mean she used her Syren's call on you, then yes, that is what she did, to get you into the lake and into her chamber." he replied. "Anything that followed, you did of your own volition, little hu-woman. Now, go bathe, it's nearly time for the evening meal."

We walked together through the house, towards Tel'estar's chambers.

"Well, Master?" I asked, smiling.

"Well, what, little pet?" he countered.

"Can 'Auntie' Linzi visit Tigi'bel again soon?" I replied, grinning cheekily now!

He slapped my bum sharply, but playfully. "You can roam my gardens as much as you like, little hu-woman!" he said. "As you now understand, I always know where to find you!"

12