The Triskele Consort Ch. 02

Story Info
The Letter.
8.3k words
4.67
5.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triskella
Triskella
100 Followers

In the year following my transformation from petite impish human girl to lesser Demon Pleasure imp, I had come to regard the urgent, constant, aching lust in my belly as almost a living creature that nurtured on my sexual pleasure. A serpent living in symbiosis with my body, suffusing me with lewdness, its coils enmeshed in my vaginal walls, its tail flicking and caressing my sex lips or the tight little muscular ring of my bottom as its head slid up my throat to caress my tongue and inside my mouth, whenever I felt physically attracted to another demon, male or female. I had only to yield to this lust-snake's delicious writhing within me for even a moment for my demonic nature to emerge, my Hu-man sensibilities becoming immaterial as sexual recreation became my sole reason for existence. Only the serpent's satisfaction could then make it nestle back deep in my belly again and allow the human part of me to once again control our shared body.

I could have surrendered so easily, let the lust-snake uncoil fully and insinuate itself into me completely, indeed at times I actually wanted to abandon my Hu-man feelings and fully become a Pleasure imp. I already lacked any shame about nakedness, or the sexual acts I indulged in so enjoyably with my friends or lovers, or my insatiable curiousity and desire for deeper sexual exploration and experiences. My resistance arose from my deep yearning to be valued, to be someone, not something, in the eyes of those that I loved. I struggled to impose my will on the serpent, resisting the thirst that its twisting coils and long flicking tongue aroused in me, needing to desire my lovers as Linzi the woman as well as lusting for them as the pure wanton Pleasure imp. Which was why, months after I had been released from his ownership, both by his own words and the repealing of the ancient slave laws of the Demon Realm, I awoke in the bed of the High Lord Tel'estar, as I usually did when my beloved mate Gyn was away in the Hu-man Realm. Tel'estar's strength, power and tenderness had been irresistible to me before my transformation, and the affection that had grown between us while I was his slave had deepened as time passed, his attachment to me, and mine to him, palpable to any who saw us together. Without him in my life, I would have long since let the lust-snake merge fully with my body and become a living pleasure toy for any demon who wished to make use of me.

That morning, Tel'estar awoke with me lying on top of him, my head resting on his chest, sighing softly. The previous night there had been no toys, no games. My He-demon boyfriend and me had simply loved each other we fell into blissful sleep in each other's arms. His fingers began to lightly caress the curve of my lower back; realising he was awake, I looked into his eyes, smiling. He smiled back affectionately. We kissed, softly and passionately. I writhed against him as his arms wrapped round me, feeling his cock hardening against my belly. Lifting my hips, I wriggled backwards until the broad crown of his manhood was nestled between my lovelips, my little sexpot suckering to his glans as I moaned softly. My knees slid up the bed as I straddled him, letting the mushroom like cap of his cock stretch my little vaginal entrance and slide within me before I lowered my bottom slowly onto his upper thighs until my sexlips had gloved his full length, all the way to his pubis. I smiled at him, looking into his eyes, as I squeezed and relaxed my little muscular sheath on what felt like steel inside me, biting my lower lip softly as spasms of delight made my belly quiver, my body and the lust-snake in harmony as I shared myself with my He-demon lover, my adoration for him still verging on slavish worship. As my pussy began to contract involuntarily, I relaxed my muscles and began a slow bouncing motion, my bottom rising and falling as his cock slid in and out of my hot wet tightness, grinding my wide stretched sex lips against the base of his cock now, feeling his cockshaft arch even harder inside me, before bouncing my bottom against his upper thighs again. Tel'estar's self control was truly demonic; he could have lain there all day beneath me if he wanted, while I writhed and bounced above him, pleasuring us both. But this morning, I soon felt him begin to throb inside my belly; I cupped my breasts, rubbing my nipples with my thumbnails as I began to squeeze and relax my love-sheath rhythmically on his full length. I dropped my torso forwards, my small fingers splayed on his magnificent chest as I began to come, thrusting my hips to push my vulva hard against the base of his shaft as it pumped, our moans and gasps of delight filling the air. His cock still gripped within me, I lowered my body to his, kissing him feverishly as he rolled us over. He looked down at me, smiling tenderly, for a long moment, then finally spoke.

"Does my dear little pet require feeding?" he finally asked.

"Yes please, my dear Master!" I replied.

He got out of bed and called for a servant to have breakfast set out. I lay on my back for a while, enjoying the warm glowing feeling from within me from our night together, then slid off the bed and joined him, naked, at the low table where we always breakfasted. He watched me for a while, smiling a little, before he spoke.

"Are you planning on getting dressed today?" he asked, smirking.

"When I've bathed." I replied, as I chose my breakfast from the delicious selection. "But I've spent so much time naked with you that I feel kind of weird now when I'm dressed in your presence!"

He laughed very quietly to himself, then went back to eating.

I dropped the piece of fruit I'd been munching on and stared at him hard. "Master..." I began, but he interrupted me.

"You always begin a conversation with 'Master' when you're upset with me!" he said.

"Tel," I said instead. "We are much, much more than friends to each other now, yes?"

"Of course, my sweet Linzi." he replied. "Have I actually done something to upset you?"

"It's just that I'd like it very much if the man in my life could tell me important things about himself without me having to drag it out of him with endless questions." I replied. "I recall that I ended up gagged a lot for doing that!"

He thought about that for a moment. "I'm sorry, my little pet, it's an estar character trait, I'm afraid." he finally said. "Finish your breakfast, and then I have something to share with you."

Soon after, we were crossing the huge cobbled courtyard of the house, which were pleasantly warm on my bare feet, to a section of the house that I had never visited before. Tel'estar took a ring of keys from a hook on the wall next to a large door, which he unlocked and led me through. We were in a large, luxuriously but tastefully decorated suite of rooms which, although spotless, had obviously been unoccupied for many years.

"These were my parents rooms." my He-demon boyfriend explained. There were a number of doors leading from the main lounge to the other rooms of the apartment. He led me to the centremost one and unlocked it, then turned to me.

"As children, Gyn and I were not allowed in here!" he said, grinning, before he swung the door wide so I could enter. The room was circular, with a huge bed in the centre. There were doors on either side, presumably leading to the bathroom and the dressing rooms. The only other thing in the room was a huge portrait on the back wall, in an excellent state of preservation but still obviously extremely old; the paint had cracked and faded near the edges. But there was no doubt who the subjects were. A man in armour, who could only have been Tel's father, the great general Tar'estar, the resemblance to my lover being so strong. A beautiful woman knelt by his side completely, and by her expression, unconcernedly naked. Her hand was outstretched, a tiny fire blazing in the centre of her palm. The resemblance to my beloved Gyn was unmistakeable; the same raven black hair, the same green eyes, the same facial structure. Her skin however, was an amazing red-bronze colour! Tel stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling my naked body close.

"My parents wedding portrait." he explained. "My father told me that my mother only began wearing clothes after I was born, since Fire-demons go naked, as fabrics simply ignite on their bodies when they use their powers. I had forgotten until your words at breakfast!"

I snuggled back against him, a warmth suffusing my body as he shared this remembrance with me, and the reason for his recalling it. "Her skin was gorgeous!" I commented. "Was it really like that?"

"Almost exactly!' he said, his voice a little hoarse. "The pigment has aged a little, that is all."

I turned in his arms and embraced him, kissing him tenderly. "Thank you for sharing this with me, my sweet Tel. What was her name?"

"She was Gyn'infer, a Fire-demon, the most passionate of all demons." he replied. "Gyn is very much like her. It was something of a shock when it was discovered that she was actually an estar. That is not the way of things with our kind. The male offspring are of the father's line, the female the mother's."

"Like Tigi'bel and her brothers?" I asked.

"Exactly!" he replied. "Mother used to say that she loved Father so much that she bore him only estars."

"Is that possible?" I asked.

"The meld is far, far more than a simple joining of two essences, Linzi!" he replied, "You yourself have experienced its power. When melded demons create new life together, their essences become one. Could my mother have somehow made use of my father's transformation abilities when she bore Gyn? She always insisted that she had!"

"Well, Gyn did accidentally make me a Pleasure imp!" I said, grinning. "That can't have been my idea, can it?"

"Come on," he said, "I want to show you something else!"

I followed him to the garden, to a small maze almost hidden in a secluded corner behind the house. An iron gate barred casual access, but the key was on the same ring as the one for the apartment. Tel'estar led me to the centre of the maze, where a marble statue, a perfect reproduction of the painting in the bedroom, stood under a cupola that protected it from the weather. I examined it carefully, amazed at how realistically the subjects had been sculpted, in a style that seemed strangely familiar!

"My parents resting place." said Tel, his sense of loss still evident in his voice, even after so many centuries. I touched his arm gently, then walked over to the statue and examined it closely.

"This is absolutely amazing, Tel!" I exclaimed. "Who sculpted it, it's a work of genius!"

He smiled widely. "Look at the inscription on the back of the plinth."

I walked around to the back of the statue, still amazed at how beautifully the naked body of Gyn'infer had been carved and rendered. My eye fell on the inscription, the same words that are carved upon one of the most famous statues on Earth!

"That's...that's NOT possible!" I stammered!

"But it is!" he said. "Only the best for my parents."

"But he lived hundreds of years after your parents!" I said "And he couldn't sculpt female nudes to save his life! I've actually SEEN his efforts!"

"He could, he just didn't!" Tel replied. "Remember the times he lived in, the environment he worked in. Besides, he had a life model for the woman."

"Who?" I asked. "Was it Gyn?"

"No," he answered, "the Lady Arya'infer, my mother's twin sister, the mate of the High Lord Tr'skel."

I was now getting too much information at once! I thought for a moment.

"So, Gyn and you have an aunt, and the High Lord Tr'skel is..." I said

"Our uncle, yes." Tel'estar replied.

Tel locked the gate and we returned to the house, holding hands as we walked.

"Tel," I said, "earlier, you said that it was 'discovered' that Gyn was an estar..."

"That is correct, yes." he replied.

"But surely it was obvious that she wasn't a Fire-demon at birth, since she doesn't have red-bronze skin like your mother's?" I asked.

"Gyn's actual appearance is that of a Fire-demon, just like our mother." my boyfriend replied. "You mean she has never told you?"

"No, she hasn't!" I said, feeling more than a little hurt.

"As Gyn's transformation abilities developed, she began to affect a fully humanoid appearance in public." he explained. 'She resumed her true appearance less and less over the years, until eventually she stopped changing back altogether."

When I finally emerged from the bathroom, Tel was sitting on a chair, waiting for me to get dressed. He watched as I slipped on a leather halter and skirt from my satchel, then helped me tie up my sandals.

"You know I could stay here with you, naked and in your arms, all day," I said, "but I promised Felis that I'd visit her while I was here!"

"Fortunately for you, my dear little pet, the High estar has matters to attend to today." he replied, laughing softly. "So you are free to visit whoever you wish today."

"So Master has no time for his little pet today?" I said sexily, as I straddled him on the chair and kissed him softly. "Master must be careful his pet doesn't get bored and run off!" I added, pretending to sulk a little.

He lifted the back of my skirt and spanked me sharply! "Save that for later!" He said, laughing, "my artisan delivered something new for us this morning. He also sent this for you." Tel'estar handed me a small wooden box. "I take it that you intend it to be a surprise for Gyn?"

"Something like that!" I replied, grinning. "I know I can count on you to keep it like that!"

"My lips are sealed!" he said, grinning back.

"Oh, by the time I'm finished with you, my Lord Tel'estar," I said, "that tongue of yours will be a LOT looser!"

"Sorry this took so long, the artisans are all working day and night to produce toys for Lord Tr'skel's festival." I said to Felis as I handed her the little wooden box. She looked inside and grinned at me wickedly!

"Yes, the bel have called a conclave about that," she replied. "We have always sent a Tribute to the Discipline Festival, I have a feeling that my family will be called upon this time!"

"Aren't those festivals just some kind of spanking and bondage orgy?" I asked, curious, but a little nonplussed at the idea that the whole of Demonkind held a sex festival on a regular basis! As if they weren't relaxed enough about sexual matters already!

"That's the Sexual Disciplines!" she squealed, laughing! "But there are also athletics and martial contests, art exhibitions, music and poetry recitals, drama contests, as well as feasting of course!"

"So, what kind of tribute will your family be called upon to pay?" I inquired.

"Well, I'm not much of an athlete, or an artist..." she replied.

"You'll have to have sex with people you don't know?" I asked, shocked for her!

"It's a great honour to be a Tribute to the Great Festival of Discipline." she replied, a little too formally!

"I know we are girlfriends, and you play with Gyn and me together, but I've never thought of you as the promiscuous type, Felis!" I said. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Not really!" she replied. "I sometimes...entertained male friends before the younglings were born, but since than I have...kept myself for Felix in that regard. It just doesn't seem right anymore!"

"If it comes to it, Felis," I said, "I'll take your place! No one will complain that the Pleasure imp has offered herself instead of you!"

She smiled wickedly! "Can I actually consider that as a sacrifice on your part, grateful as I am for the offer?"

"Well, it doesn't repay my debt to you, that's for sure!" I replied, smiling. "I'm sure I'll find a way to make the experience enjoyable for myself!" We hugged, laughing.

"It's kind of quiet around here this morning," I remarked, the cubs not having even said hello to their 'Auntie Linzi', never mind asking me to join them in a game. "Where is everyone?"

"The boys went with Felix this morning to check the boundaries and help with any repairs," she replied, "Tigi's in her room, sulking!"

"Sulking?" I asked. "She's always been such a happy little girl!"

"Not so little anymore!" she replied. "She's not taking the change well."

I knocked on little Tigi's door and opened it a little. "Can I come in, my kitten?" I asked.

"Of course, Auntie Linzi." she replied in a low voice. She sounded upset.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. The room was neat and tidy, the bed freshly made. The plush leopard that I'd given her, a toy from Earth, was sitting on her pillow. Tigi was sitting at the window, wearing a pair of tiny leather pants, with a cutout for her tail, and a very short top that barely covered her upper torso.

"Nice outfit, my little furry kitten!" I said. She grimaced!

"Mother says I have to wear clothes now, because I'm becoming a grown up!" she said. That she was now the Hu-man equivalent of a young teenager was indeed becoming evident, her bosom and hips becoming more pronounced.

"Well, Leopard-demons do wear clothes as adults, Tigi honey!" I replied.

"But you're an adult, and you never wore clothes, at least not until recently." she countered, looking carefully at I was wearing. "And why HAVE you started wearing clothes anyway?"

"When we met first, Tigi honey, I was a slave, the property of Lord Tel'estar. I was forbidden to wear clothes by the old slave laws!"

"Lord Tel'estar made you a slave? How cruel!" she said, genuinely horrified!

"It was the law, my little kitten." I replied. "But we have become the best of friends, and he did help save me when I was lost in the forest. He also helped have the slave laws abolished so I could be a free citizen."

"I KNOW what 'best of friends' means, Auntie Linzi!" she said, grinning a cat's grin!

"Cheeky little minx!" I replied laughing. "And see, you ARE becoming a grown-up!"

"But Mother says I'll have to start shaving my fur soon!" she said, mewling a little.

"Tigi, I may be your honorary Auntie, but I love you like you were my actual niece!" I said as I hugged her tight. "I can't stop you from growing up, but I can tell you NOT to do ANYTHING grown-up that you don't feel ready for! I'll talk to your mother for you, I'm sure she'll understand."

"And I love you like you're actually my aunt, Auntie Linzi. Thank you!" she said as she hugged me back.

"She'll get used to it," I said, when I returned to the kitchen. "Just don't push her into growing up too fast, let her come to you when she's ready!"

"What about what she has on now?" Felis asked. "It's far too advanced for her!"

"That's her idea of rebellion!" I said, smiling. "I convinced her to change out of it, provided her mother stops pushing her to grow up too fast. And Demons do grow up fast, don't they? How old is she?"

"She's nearly at the end of her seventh rotation," she replied, "her birth date is in a few weeks."

"Is that a somewhat long-winded way of saying that she'll be seven soon?" I asked. "She looks like a hu-man child of about twice that age! And why haven't I been invited to her 'birth date party'?" I asked, glowering accusingly!

"Demons don't have 'birth date parties', Linzi." she answered, grinning. "Immortality has made birth dates irrelevant!"

"And it's already a paradise here anyway!" I replied. "I sometimes find myself wondering what life here was like back before the Great Cataclysm, before Tel and the other High Lords made things so much better."

"By all accounts, it was dirty, nasty and tended to be short, unless one was a skilled warrior or a very strong woman!" Felis answered.

That evening, after dinner, Tel and I had retired to the lounge where I'd installed the home cinema system a few months earlier. The racks of discs beside it showed that he'd been making extensive use of it! I was kneeling in front of the TV loading up one of Gyn's recent purchases, one neither of us had seen before.

Triskella
Triskella
100 Followers