The Triskele Consort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It had its moments, I have to confess," I replied, smiling, "but what we shared as Master and pet was far, far better!"

He smiled widely. "I do miss having my little pet here with me sometimes." he admitted.

"I sometimes miss being my Master's little pet, too!" I said, suddenly realising that Tel had never actually released me from his command to always tell him the truth! "Why did I say that?" I said.

"Because it is true, is it not, my dear little pet?" Tel'estar replied.

"Yes, Master." I replied, as I got up and moved round the low table to sit in his lap. I sipped from his glass, then kissed him the way an owned girl kisses the man who owns her. I moaned softly, helpless in his arms now, needing him so badly that I ached a little inside, my desires and the lust-snake's hunger both completely in concert now.

"I have no idea why this bond exists between us, my dear little pet," my Master said, "nor why you feel compelled to obey me, even though you no longer wear the obedience collar."

"Shouldn't the Master collar his little pet, though?" I asked, smiling at him seductively.

He smiled at me. "I only have the gold pleasure stone collar, little pet!" he said. "Unless you thought to bring the old obedience collar with you when you came over."

"It didn't occur to me to bring it, but we never finished testing the gold one, Master!" I replied.

I was soon kneeling before him in the bedchamber, naked, watching him as he took the heavy gold collar from its highly polished wooden case. I bowed my head as he approached me, my ponytail ensuring that my neck was bared for collaring.

"Gyn would not approve of you submitting to me like this, I am certain." he said.

"Until she comes to her senses, which she must do if she wants me back," I replied, "I beg you to accept me as your slave, Master!"

"You are and always shall be my little pet, sweet little Linzi!" he replied as he locked the collar round my neck. "Collar or no collar, I swear I shall always cherish you as your Master should." He knelt down and pulled me into his embrace, kissing me passionately. I returned his kiss, my lips parting, moaning softly as pulses of pleasure began to suffuse throughout my body, pressing myself against him wantonly, yielding to the burning desire that his closeness had stoked in my belly.

My Master lay beneath me on his huge bed, my pussy close to his lips, his breath warm on my engorged labia as he watched my sex squeeze and relax as the pleasure stone collar made my entire body softly quiver with delightful sensations. His cockhead was pushed down over my tongue and into my throat as far as the collar round my neck, pressing against the heavy band from inside as the pulses from the collar's pleasure stone lining made the crown of his cock swell and throb, the shaft arching more strongly as my moans made his flesh vibrate, enhancing his enjoyment. Whenever I felt his cockhead twitch a little too strongly in the constriction of my throat, the shaft beginning to throb hard, I drew my head back, letting his cockhead slide back onto my tongue until his climax receded, keeping him pleasurably on the edge of release as he moaned softly. My lips would then slide down his shaft again, his plum pushing back down against the band of the collar, the pulses of pleasure transmitting through my throat to stimulate his cockhead once more. At intervals, my moans intensified as the pleasure stone emissions resonated throughout my nervous system, the slow contractions in my vaginal walls strengthening and becoming rhythmic, my sex convulsing in orgasm as I gasped in delight on my Master's long thick cock, his hips rising at the sensation of my throat contracting spontaneously around his cockhead, the pleasure stone pressing harder against his glans, before I resumed the sweet task of pleasuring my Master's cock with my willing and eager mouth.

"Truly, I have never before known the pleasure you bestow upon me, my sweet little Linzi!" Tel exclaimed, gasping a little. His tongue tip flicked at my already throbbing nubbin before slowly sliding between my engorged lovelips, tasting my body's juices as the pulsing pleasure stone locked against my neck began to resonate once again, my inner labia quivering from the influence of the stones on my nerve endings, the stroking of Tel's skilled tongue making me moan deeply with delight on his rigid cockshaft as his hips lifted and fell now, pumping his glans into my throat as I sealed my lips around his thickly veined stem. My imp nature began to overcome my conscious desire to serve his pleasure, my vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing on my lover's long questing tongue as my bottom tightened, thrusting my sex against his lips, the ecstasy building within me, intensifying with every resonating pulse of the pleasure stone. I began to scream with delight, even gagged with Tel's cock as I was, as I came in long, slow, intense contractions on my Master's tongue, an orgasm that continued even as he slid his cock from my mouth and lifted me effortlessly to turn me around, my vagina sheathing and gently gripping his cock in one movement before he rolled us over and began to thrust hard and deep within my belly, my body writhing beneath him as we jolted in unison. He groaned suddenly, his wonderful cock throbbing and pumping inside me as I squeezed myself harder and harder on the full length of him as I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him as I felt him spend within me, my screams of joy echoing around the room as he brought me to an orgasm that left me exhausted and sweating beneath him, the pulses of the pleasure stone fading into afterglow as we embraced and kissed slowly and passionately, my body still gently clasping him as we drifted into sleep.

"My heart may belong to Gyn, but it is Tel'estar who owns my body." I murmured against his chest as I felt him unlock the collar and remove it from my neck. "I cannot deny this any longer, my Master."

"I know, my sweet little pet, I know." he replied. "A Master-slave bond exists between us, I finally realise it. I should seek pardon from you and Gyn for coming between you both in this way, but I must confess that I neither regret the bond between us nor wish to apologise for it!"

"Master has no need to apologise to his pet." I replied, suddenly awake again. "I do not regret becoming your slave, my sweet Tel!" I kissed him deeply, urgently, my desire for him surging within me again as the cauldron of pleasure in my belly simmered. He drew my head back, looking into my eyes and smiling down at me. I began to slowly kiss my way down his torso, licking the ridges of his abdominal muscles, as his cock hardened like living marble again.