The Triskele Consort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am truly impressed with this equipment!" Tel said from behind me. "I wonder if we could get more of them, so that everyone could have access to Hu-man movies!"

"You mean open cinemas in the Demon Realm?" I asked. "Wouldn't that upset the whole Renaissance Italy aesthetic that we have going on here?"

I unlaced my halter top and dropped it on a low couch, then undid the thong that kept my skirt up and threw that on top of the halter. I then joined him on the couch in front of the TV, taking the offered glass from his fingers with a smile.

"You truly are completely uninhibited around me, aren't you?" he asked, smiling as I snuggled up to him, his muscular arm wrapping around me.

"I'm no longer capable of feeling inhibited, my sweet Tel," I replied, "but with you, I know that we'd be exactly like this even if I were!" I knelt up beside him and kissed him slowly, deeply and lovingly.

"We do have those new pleasure toys to try out." he said, smiling at me.

"Let's do this like a date night, Tel." I replied, grinning. "First dinner and a movie, then the bedroom!"

Later, I sat on the bed, studying the gold ankle and wrist cuffs that had been delivered that day. The inner surfaces glowed with same swirling clouds of coalescing colours of pleasure stone, like the object in the little box that I'd given Felis'bel earlier that day.

"These are very beautiful, Tel," I noted, "and very heavy!"

"The artisan couldn't make rings that could shrink to fit your wrists and ankles," he explained, "so he did the next best thing!". He regarded me tenderly for a moment before continuing. "You are not my little pet anymore, Linzi. You do not have to wear them."

I held out my wrists to my handsome He-Demon. "The slave laws may be no more, my Lord Tel'estar, but the feelings of a pet for her Master aren't easily dismissed!"

"As you know we demons are telepathic, but it's considered rude to intrude upon another's private thoughts uninvited." Tel said. "But I have received...impressions from you that suggested to me that you still regard me as your Master in some way."

"That is correct, my sweet Tel." I said, kneeling at his feet. "But you mean much, much more to me than that! But if you wish to be my Master when we are together, it will bring me immense pleasure to be your pet!"

"That pleases me greatly!" he replied, "There are actually five pieces in the set." he said, before opening another box to reveal a gold collar of the same design!

I was soon kneeling beside the bed, collared, the cuffs locked snugly on my wrists and ankles, Tel'estar laying back in front of me, his feet on the floor on either side of my thighs. My tongue slowly caressed the swollen head of his gorgeous thick long cock as I moaned aloud, the pulses of pleasure from my adornments already producing the most amazing sensations throughout my body. I could feel my sex lips throb and convulse strongly, my vaginal walls contracting and relaxing in response to the stimulation of the pleasure stones.

"I won't be able to hold this pleasure back for long, Master!" I said, gasping, before I sipped the clear fluid from the little opening in his glans. "I feel like I'm going to scream for joy any second!" I let his cockhead push between my lips and then slowly down my throat; Tel moaned softly himself as the pulses from the pleasure stone in my collar were transmitted outwards through my neck into the mushroom-like cap of his cock.

"All five may have been too much!" he said, now gasping himself! "Hold me like that for as long as you can, my dear little pet!"

I relaxed my neck muscles and breathed steadily through my nose, feeling his cock arch harder and throb in my throat, my whole body quivering now as the stones began to resonate, the pulses building in duration and intensity, my moans of pleasure stimulating my He-Demon lover's cockshaft even as his bulging glans felt the same pulsations of ecstasy that were steadily making my entire body feel like a sexual organ, the intense sensations that I normally only felt in my little pleasure button now filling every part of me!

Tel suddenly withdrew his cock from my mouth and reached down, lifting me effortlessly and fitting my intensely throbbing pussy onto his cock in one movement, the head pushing deep inside me as my sex lips gloved the shaft all the way to the base. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, surrounding my lover in the pleasure that was now becoming impossible to resist any longer. My vagina squeezed and relaxed on his cock in long, deep ecstatic contractions as I threw back my head and screamed in delight, my body bucking and jolting helplessly as he pulled me even more tightly to him. I floated in a delirium of orgasmic delight, long intense climax followed by longer, more intense climaxes, my lover's cock throbbing and pumping inside me many times before the pulses of the pleasure stones finally began to subside, our bodies sweating and exhausted.

I sobbed with joy, my body still wrapped around my Master, my head on his broad chest. His arms held me tightly as he kissed the top of my head. I turned my face to his, receiving his kiss, opening my mouth, needing to feel his tongue caressing mine. I couldn't speak, could barely think, my entire body glowing with delight as Tel stood up, my body still clasping his manhood within me, my limbs still enfolding him. He laid me down on the bed, kissing me tenderly until at last I released him from the embrace of my entire body. I lay on my back as he released me from the cuffs and collar, then reached for him as he lay down beside me, needing his arms around me.

"Master?" I said, what felt like hours later!

"Am I in trouble, Linzi?" he replied, smiling as he leaned over and looked down at me.

"It feels strange to be melded with someone else and yet feel so strongly that you are still my Master." I said.

"I don't believe there is anything wrong with that, my sweet little pet," he replied. "You were my pet for quite some time, and there were times when you were my pet that I gave serious thought to keeping you that way. Immoral though it might have been, it would not have been illegal! It was only when I discovered that you and Gyn were melded that I put such desires aside."

I smiled at him. "Nothing is ever as simple as it seems, is it, Master?"

"No, my dear little girlfriend, it is not!"

Later, I sipped champagne, sitting cross-legged beside Tel on the bed, the cuffs and collar now back in their wooden cases. He was lying on his stomach, kissing my thigh softly.

"How do those stones work anyway?" I asked.

"Basically, they transmit impulses to the nervous system, creating a pleasurable sensation in the area of the body that they are placed in contact with." he explained. "The cuffs and collar are what you might call a 'prototype'".

"The Demon Realm is like Italy at the time of the Renaissance, yet you have incredible technology that is used to make sex toys!" I said.

"And power cells for 'home entertainment' systems!" he said, grinning at me. "It's not 'technology' however, so much as the inherent properties of some of the crystal and mineral resources of the Demon Realm, that we have used to harness the powers of various Demons, such as fire, lightning, ice and pleasure-enhancement!

"Pleasure-demons?" I asked. "How come I haven't met any of those yet?"

"Strictly speaking, they are Pain-demons." he replied, "and a Pleasure imp would be well advised to avoid them! Pain-demons have an inverse relationship to pleasure, they enjoy painful experiences and can produce them in others, by inducing those sensations in their nervous systems, for their own gratification!"

"How does that result in pleasure enhancing devices?" I asked, now getting even more curious!

"Pain-demons can also induce sensations of pleasure in others," he explained, "both as a means of entrapping them and rewarding them for enduring the suffering they cause them."

"How do I recognise them?" I asked, a little nervously!

"They rarely associate with others not of their kind." he replied "One generally has to go looking for them."

I resolved not to go looking for Pain-demons! But I still had more questions to ask about how Demon society functioned!

"You don't use electricity, or have heavy industry though" I remarked.

"What for?" he asked by way of reply. "The Demon population will never be large enough to require intensive agriculture or mass production. Demons enjoy immortality, the time to study and develop their skills or artistic abilities beyond what Hu-mans can achieve in their sadly brief lifespans. Now that you are free to go where you please in our world, I will take you to hear Demon musicians, see our artworks, our architecture, all of which has been developed without the technology that both sustains the Hu-man world and at the same time damages it, possibly beyond repair."

"Probably best if a new market for high-end home entertainment systems isn't opened in the Demon Realm, then!" I said.

We breakfasted together as usual, the next morning. Gyn was due home later that day and was expecting me to return home. I was naked, as usual, chomping contentedly on some fruit, when a Cheetah-demon messenger arrived for Tel. My He-Demon lover went to the door of the room to speak to him, leaving me to enjoy my breakfast. I vaguely overheard the messenger say something about having been redirected, but as I make a habit of not eavesdropping, I had no idea what he meant. There was a note of concern in Tel'estar's voice as he spoke to the tall, muscular Cheetah-demon though, so I decided that I would at least offer to share the problem with my boyfriend, assuming there actually WAS a problem, of course!

Tel studied the front of the message for a moment, as if he wasn't sure what to do it, before he began to walk back to the table.

"What does your uncle want?" I asked as he sat down again.

"How do you know that it's from Tr'skel?" he asked.

"Well, duh," I said grinning, "it's sealed with the Triskele symbol!"

"So it is! But he doesn't want something from me." he said, as he handed me the folded sheet of parchment. I turned it over and read the name to whom it was addressed. 'To the Lady Linzi'estar' was written on the front!

"He's written to me?" I asked, dumbfounded!

"Well, duh," Tel replied, smiling, "it's addressed to you, isn't it?"

I blushed as I looked at him. "I haven't been studying the Demon alphabet as diligently as I should have been," I said, "I can't read it!"

"I have a funny feeling that it's in English," he replied, "after all, the address is!"

I snapped the black wax seal down the centre and opened the folded letter slowly, not sure I even wanted to read it. In English, in flowing expressive script, was written:

"Tr'skel, the High Lord of Discipline, requests that the Lady Linzi'estar visit him to discuss the role of Honorary Consort to the High Lord for his Great Festival of Discipline."

I showed the letter to Tel. "Whatever does this mean?" I asked. "Doesn't 'Consort' mean 'wife'? Surely he doesn't want me for sex?"

"The High Lord Tr'skel has no sexual partners other than his mate, my Aunt Arya," Tel replied, "nor has he ever had any since they melded. His interest in you has nothing to do with sex, I am certain! The letter does also say that the role is a honorary one."

"Yes, of course." I conceded. "But what else would the High Lord of Domination want the Pleasure imp for?"

"Tr'skel is more correctly the High Lord of Discipline, which is a very significant distinction." Tel replied. "My Uncle was my greatest teacher, and has been my mentor for many centuries. If he has created a role for you in his Great Festival, you may be assured he has a very good reason for doing so."

"Well, considering his support for me when the Council decided my status last year," I said, "I should at least accept his invitation!"

"That would be my recommendation." Tel replied. "Time spent with my Uncle should be a very rewarding experience for you, my pet!"

"Time spent in the bath with me would be a very rewarding experience for you, my Lord Tel'estar!" I said, as I stood up and ran to the bathroom, hearing his footsteps close behind me!

That afternoon, Gyn stepped through the portal mirror in our bedroom to find me sitting on the bed, studying a primer for the Demon language.

"Learning our letters, are we?" she inquired, smiling, as she leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms round her neck and kissed her in return, slowly and hungrily, moaning softly, the Pleasure imp happy to be in her Mistresses arms once more.

"Lunch is ready!" I said. "Champagne on ice, lobster salad. Well, it looked like lobster on the stall"

"You really are quite the little chef, aren't you, my sweet imp!" she said, as she undressed. "But the taste that's been most on my mind is my sweet imp's little pussy!" she cried as she took the book from my hand and tossed it onto the nearest chair, pushing me onto my back. I reached for her, drawing her down on top of me as we kissed softly, slowly and deeply.

We caught up as we ate lunch, Gyn wearing a sexy black silk robe over her gorgeous body, me comfortably naked. I showed her Tr'skel's letter. She was quiet for a while as I began to clear up. Finally, she spoke.

"I'm suspicious." she said. "What does my uncle want with you? My aunt Arya is well capable of performing the duties of 'Consort', and she's been present at every festival Tr'skel has ever held!"

"You think he has something sinister in mind for me?" I asked. "Why would he wish me harm?"

She finished the champagne in her glass and reached for the bottle, letting it rattle its way back into the cooler with a sigh when she realised that it was empty.

"I've never fully trusted him since that rumour began spreading." she replied. "If he caused the Great Cataclysm, than Tor's death and the deaths of every last one of the other casualties are his responsibility!"

"Surely Tel wouldn't have anything to do with him if he thought there was any truth in that rumour?" I asked. "He thinks I should at least discuss it with your uncle, that it might be beneficial for me to spend some time with Tr'skel."

"Well, if your MASTER the High estar wills it, why bother discussing it with me at all?" she replied acidly. "I'm surprised you both aren't ensconced in Tr'skel's citadel already!"

The spite in her words shocked and hurt me. "There's no reason to be mean, Gyn," I said. "I wouldn't dream of taking Tel's advice over yours!"

"You didn't deny that you still consider Tel as your Master, Linzi." Gyn responded. "You said that you'd given yourself to me, and yet you still evade the question of what my brother means to you!"

"Life is messy, Gyn." I replied. "We're together because the mess we were in worked out for the best. Tel is part of my life now, a very important part, but not as important as you, beloved, believe me!"

"We are melded." Gyn said simply. "I may have my dalliances, with Kor for example, as I'm sure you've realised, but that's all they are, diversions with friends. Your relationship with Tel is completely different to that!"

"We may be perfect for each other, but that DOESN'T make either of us perfect!" I snapped back at her. "Yes, my reasons for needing Tel in my life are complicated, and I'm sorry that you don't understand them, beloved, or if they offend you, but I'm pretty sure that being melded with the total slut I sometimes feel myself in danger of becoming would offend you far more!"

"You mean you DO still see Tel as your Master, Linzi?" she said, visibly upset now. "Then how can you see me as your Mistress, if you're not fully mine?"

"Gyn, my darling, in many ways we are now one person. The melding has done that to us." I replied. "But I'm still a submissive and you're still a dominant. In that way our essences complement each other's. Isn't that what matters, not that I can't disentangle my feelings for Tel as a man and my bond with him as my former legal Master?"

"But he became your Master by stealing you from me, by FORCE!" she shouted. "Surely you resent that?"

"What developed between us while I wore his collar makes that unimportant." I answered. "Tel showed me a loving, caring Master-slave bond. He became much more than just my owner. I can't simply stop feeling for him the same way just because I don't wear his collar anymore!"

"I don't accept that!" said Gyn angrily,

"I swore to myself that I'd never bring this up, that it didn't matter considering how everything worked out in the end," I replied, now angry at her intransigence, "but now I think that you NEED to hear this, Gyn'estar! Your brother may have abducted me and made me his slave, but he then forged a true bond between us that allows me to overlook how we originally came to be together. He didn't manipulate an unhappy young man into becoming a slave girl, didn't then SELL that girl to fund a cause and the lavish lifestyle that cause required you to maintain, and yes I DO know why you needed the money so badly, Tel mentioned that you lost access to his Hu-man Realm bank accounts when you two fell out! You made me what you wanted, a petite impish slut. You already had feelings for me that first day, so you could have kept me, brought me here as your slave and fulfilled our bargain that way, but instead you went through with your heartless plan and sold me, abandoned me to Master Zhang. If not for the twist of fate that we had melded, I'd be young Master Zhang's 'property' in France right now, and who's to say that some other miserable young men wouldn't have been convinced to become high class hookers, porn stars or even slave girls to fill your bank account since then?"

Gyn stared at me, her face steadily draining of colour. I could feel the rage building within her.

"Get out." she said, her voice low, but her fury at me palpable.

"Gyn," I said quietly, "please baby, don't..."

"GET OUT!" she screamed demonically!

I fled from the room, went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. I waited for nearly two hours for her to call to me or come looking for me. She did neither. I fetched my large satchel, packed my favourite clothes and jewellery, then walked over to the mirror. I invoked the incantation that opened the portal to Tel's house and stepped through into the marble throne room, then went in search of my boyfriend. I found him in his study, reading a leather bound volume. He put the book down on the desk in front of him so I could sit on his lap, then hugged me and stroked my hair as I sobbed against his chest. Finally, I looked up at him.

"Can you take me to Lord Tr'skel's citadel tomorrow, please, Tel?" I requested.

"Certainly, my little pet." he replied. "Has Gyn been called back to the Hu-man Realm again?"

"No, she threw me out!" I said, beginning to cry again!

He stood up with me in his arms, my body weightless to him, a sense of his strength that awoke the imp in me.

"Come and eat, and tell me what happened." he said.

"I'll need to tell you why, too, Tel." I replied.

"Please do so, my dear little pet." he said.

"I'm dismayed at how my sister behaved towards you!" Tel'estar said when I'd finished recounting the circumstances of how Gyn and I had come to be together. "If it were actually any of my business, I would be having harsh words with her about the whole matter!"

"Do you think she was wrong to transform me, then?" I asked, concernedly!

He smiled at me warmly. "No, I believe Gyn was absolutely correct that the young man she met should have been a woman. Everything I have learned about you, what we have experienced together, convinces me of that fact. But her offer to you was quite frankly reprehensible, no matter how desperate she was for funds to continue her work. Did you at least enjoy being a slave before she rescued you?"