The Triskele Consort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may have given you your true body, my sweet darling Lindsay," she said gasping, "but through our love, you have given me back my true self in return! I swear I'll never hurt you, ever again!"

I slowly opened my fingers within her belly, to a deep scream of pleasure from my beloved, then twisted my hand left and right.

"I love you Gyn!" I half squealed, half shouted, as I closed my fingers again, slowly rotating my hand on my wrist, then drawing my fingers into a tiny fist, her body clamping on my hand inside her as she screamed in release. I smiled up at her, the pool of pleasure inside me now reaching boiling point, the soaked leather thong tightening within my pussy lips as it shrank a little, the need in me becoming a deep ache from my bound sex lips all the way up into my trembling little belly!

Slowly withdrawing my hand from inside her, her hot juices coating my fingers, I began to lap at her nubbin with my tongue, using the upward strokes that made her little pleasure pearl swell and lengthen into Gyn's beautiful cock. As her transformation powers formed the shaft, I licked it from the base to the tip as it continued to grow, the skin of the shaft now a fiery red, the glans a gorgeous shade of deep bronze, flushed with crimson. I continued to caress it with my tongue until it was a steel hard arch of flesh over my beloved's belly, then I popped my lips slowly over the head, letting my tongue stud settle against the little pleasure nexus as I sucked softly, my frictionless fingers now gripping the shaft and stroking up and down lightly. I looked up at her gorgeous face, her true skin making her look like a statue come to life, my eyes filled with love and adoration, as I slid my lips slowly all the way down her thick cockshaft, feeling the head swell and rub against the inside of my throat as she almost growled with pleasure. I began to move my head up and down, my tongue stud wriggling against the underside of her cockstem at first, then pressed against the warm smooth skin as I began to twist my head on each downstroke, my own need burning within me as Gyn gasped, her hips jolting, thrusting upwards to meet my mouth's slow movement downwards as she gripped my head again. She pulled my head fully downwards, my lips stretching tight around the base of her cock as the glans was softly gripped in my throat. We locked eyes as she smiled at me, her cock beginning to thicken even more as the head filled my airway, my lips splaying wider as I snorted air through my nose until I couldn't draw even the tiniest amount into my lungs!

She watched me as I held her gaze, trusting her absolutely. At the very moment when she could tell I needed to breathe again, she slid her cock from my mouth and pulled me up onto the bed, face down, then slid a thick pillow under my hips, letting it bunch beneath me so it would expand and press against my mound as she took my bottom. My hips bucked as my Mistress spanked my upturned bum, the smooth second skin transmitting the cracking slaps into my natural epidermis, my bottom beginning to burn pleasurably as she stoked the passion that writhed and snaked from deep within me to my now painfully swollen labia, the little silver grommets pulling against the flesh, my whimpers and gasps of pained delight only driving Gyn to spank me harder, but more precisely, the joins of the backs of my thighs and bottom cheeks the main target, the curves of my ass the secondary, as she alternated between both, until I began to sob a little, real tears forming in my eyes, at which she instantly began to caress my bottom with her fingertips, kissing the curves until I lifted my hips to her. My beloved's fingers now carefully spread my bum cheeks, her thumbnail grazing lightly over the little dark whirlpool between them until I moaned with wanton abandon. She leaned close to my ear as she flicked the little opening with her long fingernail, darts of pleasure that made my sphincter tighten and relax in response. The crown of her cock pressed against the little ring of muscle between my bottom cheeks and pushed hard as she spoke, my sphincter opening with a delightful popping sensation as my bottom received the cock it had been formed for, that morning when Gyn'estar gave a miserable young man the body of the girl she truly was inside!

"No more secrets between us, my sweet little imp," she continued as she began to thrust, her belly rubbing my smooth bottom, the friction inside me building deliciously, "No more lies! I am yours and you are mine, that is ALL that matters!" She drove her cock hard and deep inside me to make her point, making me cry out with delight and deep need as the pillow pulled and rubbed at my mound.

"Yes, my beloved Mistress!" I squealed, as her shaft pistoned her broad cockhead into my bottom!

Her thrusts became faster, deeper, as I squeezed and relaxed my sphincter on her cock, matching her rhythm. Placing her hands on either side of my shoulders now, as I spread my thighs wider apart, my beloved began to slowly ramrod her long thick cock into my bottom, grinding the crest of her vulva against my stretched little bumhole as her glans was gripped in the deep pleasure point inside me, making me squeal with delight even as she began to groan soulfully on each thrust. Gyn then slowly pulled her cock from my bottom, then turned me face up on the bed, spreading my thighs wide apart. She gripped the little Triskele seal in her fingers and snapped it apart with one movement, before unlacing the thong and freeing my pussy at long last! I sat up and looked into her eyes adoringly.

"Can we please be lovers now, my Gyn, not mistress and imp?" I asked, looking at her adoringly.

"Yes, beloved." she replied. "I want to unite with you in our melding, to become one with you, more than anything!"

I took her hand and sat her down on the bed, then straddled her, fitting my engorged and throbbing pussy lips over the crown of her cock and slowly letting my vagina sheath it fully, moaning softly.

"Oh, Gyn, I have missed you so much!" I said again, sobbing softly, as tears of happiness ran down both our faces.

Gyn kissed me, a deep, giving, surrendering kiss that I returned as fervently as she gave it, our essences already beginning to coalesce, our moans becoming deeper, louder, as I wrapped my legs tight around her waist as she embraced me. We felt ourselves entwine with one another, our consciousnesses expanding and blending, merging to become the pure cosmic note of our love for each other. We focused on the note itself, its purity and the harmony between us that allowed us to become one in this incredible way. We knew each other, felt each of our essences intertwine and merge with the other's until in that moment, there was no 'us' at all, just complete and transcendent unity! With Tr'skel's help to develop my self-discipline, and Gyn's opening up to me completely, we had at last completely melded; our unity resonating as the harmonics of the note amplified it, intensified it, until a cosmic spark ignited deep within! Not part of me, nor of Gyn, somehow of both of us, not yet thoughts or feelings...the tiny spark of a new consciousness!

I opened my eyes, gasping, the pleasure between us so overwhelming that I cried tears of pure joy. Tears flowed down Gyn's beautiful bronze cheeks just as freely.

"You felt that, didn't you?" Gyn asked, gasping from the after effects of what we had experienced, her body quivering just as mine was!

"I did, my beloved darling!" I replied, panting a little.

"A spark, a glow, a consciousness." she said. "Not yours, not mine...both of us and...so much more. A connection to the future, in the present."

We looked deep into each other's eyes, out hearts filling up with the most exquisite ecstasy as the realisation came to us at the exact same moment!

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"

"But how?" Gyn asked, as I took a tiny sip of champagne from her glass, wary of alcohol consumption now, although Gyn assured me that since alcohol doesn't harm demons, a growing baby demon wouldn't be affected by it either.

"Well," I said, "when a mommy and...another mommy REALLY love each other..." I didn't get to continue as Gyn dunked my head under the water of the bath we were sitting in, laughing! I resurfaced, spitting and then smiling at her.

"Maybe I should have said 'why'?" she continued. "I'm well aware that unity in melding results in procreation for demons, but not for two females, one of whom is part hu-man!"

"What about two estars?" I asked.

"I'm still trying to process that too, to be honest!" she said. "We're pretty certain that either you've just somehow used MY transformation abilities to become pregnant, which is TWO mysteries rather than one, by the way, or your final transformation has somehow given YOU the ability to bear our young which, thinking about it, is ALSO two mysteries in one!"

"I'm voting for those two!" I said!

"But how did two females generate new life?" she asked. "THAT'S the real question!"

"I think we need to ask someone with more knowledge about this than us." I answered. "I also think that my beloved has a question of her own that finally needs answering!" She looked at me and nodded, smiling.

That afternoon, we joined Tr'skel and Arya for lunch. It wasn't long before Tr'skel brought the conversation round to my broken seal!

"Not. While. We. Are. EATING!" Arya said, slapping his shoulder as punctuation!

"It is important." Tr'skel said, quietly, looking at me intently. For some reason I thought of a lion studying the antelope that it has identified as its next meal!

Gyn and I looked at each other. Gyn finally broke the silence.

"I don't think Lindsay minds if we tell you that we achieved Unity this morning." Gyn said.

"Wasn't asked if I minded!" I said, grinning!

"My lord Tr'skel, any chance my cheeky little imp's mouth could be sealed next time?" Gyn asked, laughing as she hugged me!

Tr'skel smiled broadly! "And you are sharing this with us because..."

"We're expecting!" we both said in unison. Arya squealed with delight and hugged us both to her.

"As I had hoped for!" he shouted happily! "This is wonderful news, not only for both of you, but for us all!"

Gyn and I looked at each other! I let her do the talking from here.

"My lord," she began, "Lindsay and I are curious about certain...aspects of this turn of events."

"Such as?" he asked.

"How is it that two females, one of whom is part hu-man, have generated a new life, for one?" she asked. "And why exactly is this 'wonderful news' for everyone?"

"I think we should go talk to Tar." the High Lord of Discipline said.

So, after quickly finishing the afternoon meal, we entered the Archives Tower, and climbed the spiral staircase to a large room about halfway up. Inside we found Tar'skel, who was sitting at a reading table, several ancient looking volumes in front of him, many more stacked on shelves near to his hand. He greeted us warmly, then unlocked a large rectangular case, which looked like it was at least covered in gold, and removed a large leather bound volume from it.

"How's Ryana today, Tar?" I asked, grinning at him wickedly.

"She will be conducting a series of dance masterclasses in the Great Hall for the next week." he replied, seemingly completely oblivious to my innuendo. "We are having dinner this evening, of course." he continued, then grinned the same cheeky grin as his father!

"A chip off the old block after all, Tar!" I replied. He frowned slightly, puzzled.

"I am...unfamiliar with that epithet, Lindsay." he answered.

"It means 'like parent, like child', my son." Tr'skel said as he walked to the table, smiling proudly. He turned and winked at me.

"I have the recorded incantation here, Father." Tar said, handing the book to Tr'skel. I was again struck by how alike the two men were, one almost a younger version of the other! Tr'skel opened the book reverently, then beckoned Gyn over to read it.

"This is the Incantation of Indefinite Regeneration." Tr'skel said. "A young demon trained with me for nearly a century before he was capable of invoking it. It took me almost as long to structure and phrase it, working with some of the most powerful of the High Lords, several of whom succumbed to age before we completed it!"

Gyn had been reading the demon script on the pages before her as the High Lord of Discipline spoke. I was watching as her mouth opened wider and wider, the red-bronze colour of her face becoming paler and paler. Her hand had been slowly moving to her mouth, as if she wanted to say something, but at the same time was trying to prevent herself from speaking! Finally, she spoke, in a hushed, highly distressed, anguished tone.

"This...this CANNOT be!" she said.

"I wish I could say that you are correct, lady Gyn'estar." Tr'skel replied. "But you are not. The degree of self-discipline involved was, and is, almost incredible."

"But how can he do this?" she asked.

"Because he knows it needs to be done." Tr'skel said simply. "But he does require the support of yourself and every other estar, you are ALL actually assisting him already!"

"Who are we talking about?" I asked, suspecting that I already knew!

"The Incantation of Indefinite Regeneration harnesses the power of the estar. ALL of the estar." Gyn said. The estar who invoked the incantation has channeled our powers through himself, focused and amplified them, and directed them to provide every demon with immortal life!"

"You're talking about Tel, aren't you?" I asked, shocked!

"Yes." Gyn said, then turned to Tr'skel. "But how can he maintain this incantation in effect permanently?"

"Because he does not maintain it alone." Tr'skel answered. "All estars unknowingly assist him." He placed his hand on my shoulder, gently. "The newest of you most of all, now that she has developed her self-discipline."

Gyn looked at me with wonder. "How does Lindsay help him the most?" She asked.

"The High estar's energies resonate with mine, beloved." I explained. "When we are together his estar energies intensify!"

"Now Tel has Lindsay in his life," Tr'skel continued, "he can live a more...conventional lifestyle than he did previously, can devote his attention to things that his need for absolute focus prevented in the past."

I looked at Gyn, who was obviously having a very hard time accepting this revelation about her brother! She half sat, half collapsed into a nearby chair. I knelt beside her.

"But how could you both have even conceived of this?" she asked. "The estar were not immortal in times past, despite their regenerative abilities!"

"It was you who were responsible for the initial insight, Gyn." Tr'skel said.

"Me?" she asked, her mouth opening even wider!

"When your mother achieved Unity with your father, she made use of his transformation abilities. You are an estar because of that." Tr'skel explained. "Tel and I thus deduced that the power of the estar can be shared. That deduction informed our work on indefinite regeneration."

"But I was an accident!" Gyn insisted. "What you are suggesting isn't possible!"

I touched her arm lightly. "Gyn, my beloved, listen to what Tr'skel is saying." I said softly. "Your mother DID make you an estar. Demonkind is now immortal for the same reason that you were born an estar, the same reason that I'm now carrying our baby. The power of the estar CAN be shared, it has already been shared among all demons for more than a millennium!"

Gyn looked at me, believing me, accepting the truth at last!

"But what has maintaining the incantation for all this time done to Tel?" she asked. "What has he sacrificed on behalf of the rest of us?"

"Kara'infer." I said softly.

"Yes, and much more." Tr'skel replied. "Your brother devoted his attention almost exclusively to maintaining the incantation, and to ensuring that no estar becomes aware of their part in it. It made him somewhat...withdrawn and single-minded in his dealings with others. It contributed significantly to the circumstances of the estrangement between you both, Gyn, and what I consider to be his error in judgement in kidnapping and enslaving Lindsay."

"Well, that worked out for the best, in the end!" I said.

"It did?" Gyn asked archly. I stuck my tongue out her and was relieved when she grinned back!

"It did, remarkably!" Tr'skel exclaimed. "Tel abducted Lindsay from your home believing her to be an ordinary hu-man girl. However, while he held you captive, Lindsay, the resonance between you resulted in a deep bond between you both. So much so, that when he assisted Gyn in re-forming you when Lal'estel had made you a hogglig, he bestowed you with the transformation ability he knew that you yearned for, by using the control over the combined powers of the estar that the incantation has given him!"

"A deep bond?" Gyn asked, suspiciously.

"The transformation ability I yearned for?" I asked, wonderingly!

"The essences of Tel and Lindsay have formed the bond of master and slave." Tr'skel explained. "It was common before the Great Cataclysm for demon to enslave demon, and often such a bond formed between them, particularly when the master took the time and effort to establish it. Tel has few close friends, and fewer intimate ones; the dedication required to maintain the incantation in effect required that he not divert his attention to such matters. A slave however, is a different matter."

"In what way, my lord?" I said to Tr'skel, "How is being being a slave different to other relationships?"

"In law, a slave had the status of livestock, animal property of the owner." Tr'skel explained. "The laws did place stringent obligations upon owners to care for their slaves, but had the unfortunate effect of reinforcing the perception of slaves as lesser creatures!"

"So Tel DID originally see me as an animal?" I asked, feeling more than a little upset! Gyn squeezed my hand, sensing my pain.

"No." Tr'skel replied. "But in his almost absolute single-mindedness, a result of his act of service to all of Demonkind, remember, he applied the slave laws to the letter."

"He never called me 'slave'," I said, smiling. "I was always his 'little pet'!"

"Quite." Tr'skel said, obviously uncomfortable at discussing slavery. "As I have stated previously, I did not approve of Tel collaring you, Lindsay. However, he did care for you as the slave laws directed, taking a deep interest in your welfare and spending a great deal of time with you. If he had not done so, we would most likely have never realised just how strong the resonance of his estar energy with yours could become!"

"My lord," I said, "Does my resonance with Tel truly help him that much? Isn't he just drawing on the power that he himself gave me?"

"No Lindsay, you help him in a far more direct way." said Tr'skel "Maintaining the incantation meant that Tel could never devote his attention to close relationships. Ironically, the only relationship he could sustain was the Master-slave one, where he could be caring and devoted to someone without deeper obligation. This was of no benefit to him, of course..."

"...until he kidnapped and enslaved me!" I exclaimed.

"He enslaved MY mate, remember!" Gyn said testily!

"Didn't you mention a certain Linz'carn a few times this morning, Gyn?" I asked her. She looked over at me, embarrassed, her red-bronze cheeks actually flushing crimson!"

"Lindsay is melded with you, Gyn'estar," Tr'skel snapped at her, his gaze upon her so intense that she closed her mouth as if she had been ordered to! "She is now carrying your child. Kindly stop acting like a child yourself whenever your brother's relationship with her is mentioned! Particularly considering the gift he has given you both in return for Lindsay's devotion to him!"

"Gift?" I asked, secretly pleased that Gyn had finally been told to act like an adult demon in regard of Tel and me!