The Triskele Consort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept on one condition, my lord Tr'skel." I answered "That I may call you 'Uncle' from now on."

"I did NOT feel like your uncle when I watched you dance with Ryana'rax at the after party!" he answered, with that mischievous grin on his face!

"You were watching the Consort of Discipline, my lord," I replied, smiling, "her time is done, it is Lindsay who is asking to be your honorary niece."

"My niece shall permit the Consort to return, though?" he inquired.

"She shall, Uncle." I answered, smiling.

He hugged me and kissed me on the forehead tenderly. I hugged him back.

"Be well until we meet again, my Niece." he said, using the formal case of the Demon language to deliver the traditional farewell for relatives.

"Be well until then, my Uncle." I replied, the traditional response.

My Master walked with me to the stable block, holding my hand. Gyn was waiting for me, the reins of a horse-beast in her hand, our luggage secured on the back of the horsey-thing's saddle. Arya stood beside her, the resemblance between aunt and niece now completed by my beloved's red-bronze skin, which glowed in the afternoon sunshine. Arya hugged me to her glorious nude bosom and kissed my cheeks.

"Promise me that you'll visit me again soon, my new niece!" Arya said. "I can't wait until the baby arrives!"

"I promise, Aunt Arya!" I said, hugging her back, sobbing a little now at the thought of leaving a place I had been so apprehensive about visiting only a few weeks earlier! Gyn seemed to understand how I was feeling, as she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Time to go for now, baby." she said. I nodded and took her hand. Tel'estar lifted me into the front part of the saddle before Gyn mounted the horse-beast behind me.

"I will see you both in a few days." Tel said. "Tr'skel and I must prepare a report on the festival for the High Council."

"The burdens of high office!" I replied, grinning at him.

"It is not all receptions and concerts!" he answered, laughing, "as you will discover for yourself soon enough, Consort of Discipline."

It was in fact several weeks before my Master and I were together again in his rooms on the Tel'estar estate. In the meantime, his cousin Kala'estar had been acclaimed throughout the Demon Realm for 'discovering' how female-female Demon mates could produce offspring, the Lady Gyn'estar and her mate the Pleasure imp being the first couple to have a baby this way now a footnote to this news! Gyn had put off returning to the Hu-man Realm until Tel returned from the Citadel, which meant she would now be away for some time. By now I was convinced that I already had a tiny baby bump, but both my beloved and my Master agreed that I hadn't begun to show yet. I had also been surprised to learn that my term would be six moons rather than the nine required for Hu-man infants!

A warm day, typical of Fall in the Demon Realm, had given way to a deliciously cool evening, the shutters still open as Tel lay on the bed beneath me, my hands resting lightly on his broad chest as I straddled him, his manhood gripped in my pussy, my bottom and thigh muscles flexing and contracting, then relaxing as I rode his steel hard cock. I gasped and squealed as I ground my wide stretched sex lips slowly against the thick base of his shaft, panted and grunted sexily as I bounced my bottom against his thighs, my tight little love funnel sliding up and down his cockstem as his big glans rubbed deliciously against my vaginal walls, groaned softly as I squeezed my muscles so tightly on his full length that I could feel the shape and hardness of his rigid manhood inside my belly. My Master reclined with his hands behind his head, watching me and smiling, an occasional sigh his only signal that he was enjoying my efforts to pleasure him.

"Does Master require me to please him in some other way?" I asked, as I bounced my bottom hard and fast against his thighs, his cockhead plunging deep inside me as I spread my knees further apart.

"Simply watching your body move as you strive to please me is all the pleasure I need right now, my little pet." Tel replied, smiling at me. "Your Master wishes to see his pet...enjoy herself."

I smiled at him seductively as I began to stroke my body with my fingertips, cupping and lifting my breasts, then squeezing them together until the nipples touched, rubbing them together.

"I miss the sound your nipple rings made." he said as he gripped my hips lightly. "Maybe I should have had you keep the chain."

I squeezed my hard little teats between my thumbs and forefingers, pinching them so hard that I gasped aloud.

"Baby will be needing these soon, Master," I replied, "so you'll have to enjoy them as they are!"

He smiled tenderly at me as I ground my smooth skinned mound against his pubis, my vagina already convulsing in sweet spasms from the wonderful friction of his throbbing manhood within my little love funnel, my pleasure button squeezing and rubbing against the base of his cock, strong darts of pleasure surging deep within my belly. The gold barbell forced my swollen nubbin to protrude a little more, intensifying the sensations as I pressed and wriggled my pierced little pearl against my Master's cockshaft. Tel held my hips so the crown of his manhood was deep inside me, my pussy lips tight around the base of his shaft as I thrust and pumped the crest of my vulva against his pubis, my knees slowly shifting further apart as I took him deeper within me, my moans soon becoming cries of delight as I came for him, his cockshaft still rock hard as he watched my orgasm make a panting, gasping, mewling little slave of me, my belly and hips jolting helplessly as my pussy squeezed and relaxed on his amazing cock. I finally opened my eyes to see him looking up at me, grinning wickedly!

"We have a long night ahead of us, my little pet, he said, smiling cheekily, "and we both know that you can do better than that to...arouse me."

I smiled back at him before sliding my feet beneath me on either side of his body, then raised myself into a squatting position, his steel hard cockshaft slipping part way out of my pussy. He could already see my inner labia opened wide around the thickness of his shaft, but now I pulled the little prepuce over my pleasure button back with my fingertips so he could see the little bosses of my gold piercing on either side of my swollen nubbin. I clearly heard his breathing deepen as his cockstem arched harder inside me, his fingertips stroking the tender flesh of my inner thighs as he lay beneath me, simply looking at me as I displayed my most intimate flesh for him. He began to trace a small ring on my left inner thigh with a fingertip of his right hand as I moaned softly, occasionally stroking three short curved lines within the circular sense memory on my taut skin.

"In times past, little pet," he said softly, "your brand would have been seared into your inner thigh, right here. I sometimes wonder if I could have afforded to purchase you, as you would no doubt have been highly valuable!"

He continued to trace out the shape of a Triskele on my inner thigh as I began to flex and contract my thighs and bottom, moving slowly up and down on his wonderful erection, my little hood still sleeved back from my love button. I bit my lower lip as the pleasure began to swell in my belly again, the thick ridge on the back of his glans tugging against my vaginal walls a little as I raised my hips upwards, the crown of his manhood then stretching me out inside as I lowered my body again. My pleasure pearl throbbed as my vagina tightened reflexively, my moans and sighs growing louder as I resisted my growing need and kept myself on the edge of release, pleasing my master by denying myself now a sweeter joy to me than the ecstasy of orgasm!

"I am the slave that our bond makes of me, Master, neither through discipline nor training, but through our feelings for each other." I replied, gasping sexily now. "But if Master wishes his pet to bear the Triskele brand, she will gladly suffer the pain of branding for him!"

"My sweet Lindsay will never suffer such agony at my command." he answered, as he ran his fingertip from the crest of my vulva up to my navel. "But her willingness to do so moves her master deeply!"

He now pressed his fingertip to the little swollen pip of tender flesh surmounting my sex lips, making me gasp, almost cry out, as a dart of almost painful pleasure coursed through my belly. My thighs trembled as he softly tapped, then stroked my pulsing nubflesh, making me pant and groan as I struggled against my release, squeezing myself tight on his partly sheathed cock, resisting the surging waves of delight that now radiated deep inside me from the soft rubbing pressure on my pleasure button. Tel's strong hands now slid around my waist, pulling me downwards, his cockhead plunging deep into the expanding sphere of delight inside me. His cockshaft throbbed against my little pearl as he drew me hard against him, then began to pump, his long strong spasms of orgasm sending me into screaming ecstasy as my body bucked and thrust against his, his cries of pure delight filling my heart with joy, a deep surge of energy suffusing my entire body as our shared pleasure induced a full resonance of our essences, my hips thrusting harder and faster as I felt pulses of my Master's estar energy radiate from within my belly throughout my body. My eyes opened wide in alarm as a I suddenly remembered that I was no longer just one person, that I was responsible for the new life inside me!

"What about Baby, Master?" I asked with deep concern. "What will our resonance mean for her?"

"As her mother, Baby's essence resonates with yours." he replied, smiling. "As she grows within you, the resonance between you both will create a feeling of bliss for her that will deepen the love between you both."

I lowered my body to his as I felt my consciousness begin to expand in a similar way to when Gyn and I melded, but Tel now rolled us over so my body was beneath his, my legs wrapping around his waist as he began to thrust his cock hard and deep inside me, our moment of transcendance passing as we gave ourselves to Master-slave lust, my belly and thighs trembling as I came for him over and over again, his pubis grinding against the fleshy mound of my sex as my muscular little pleasure sheath squeezed and relaxed on his full length, feeling his cockshaft pump over and over inside me until he finally groaned with delight one last time, then kissed me deeply and passionately as I clung to him, our bodies filmed in sweat. We lay quietly together for a long moment, my vagina still gripping his cock, squeezing slowly on his now relaxed but still wonderfully hard manhood. Then he rolled us over so I lay on top of him, my cheek on his chest, the way he knows I love to sleep when I am with him. I kissed his chest, sucking his nipples softly, knowing neither of us would be sleeping anytime soon. As I felt his manhood harden inside me again, I let him slip slowly from within me and moved from off his body onto the bed, lying on my side with my back to him. I felt his fingers grip my thigh and lift my leg so the crown of his cock could push inside my hot slippery pussy again, bringing soft sighs and moans of pleasure from my lips as his glans stretched me out inside once more. We lay close together for a long while, his cockshaft throbbing as I contracted and relaxed my little love funnel on his wonderfully thick and hard manhood.

"Master?" I said, after a little while.

"Am I in trouble, my little pet?" he asked.

"You may be!" I replied. "You told us that you gave me the ability to bear children with Gyn when you re-formed me, after Gyn and Felis rescued me from the forest, yes?"

"Yes." he replied, after a very long pause.

"But I was already an estar then, merely inclined towards Pleasure imp behaviour, behaviour that developed through our time together, when I wore your collar, isn't that right?" I continued.

"Yes." he said, after an even longer pause!

"So, although you ONLY intended to bestow child bearing ability on me, you also accidentally created my dual nature from Linz'vel's resonance when you used the combined powers of the estar to re-form me." I said. "I'm right, aren't I?"

"Yes." he said. "But it WAS an accident. I had no idea that Gyn had transformed you in Linz's image!"

"A side-effect?" I said, sarcastically! "One you knew about but decided not to explain to me?"

"Little pet..." he began, as I eased my body free of his cock.

"Don't you 'little pet' me, my lord high and mighty estar!" I retorted, sitting up and turning to face him. "Did you think that I wouldn't eventually realise that it was YOUR doing?"

"I am actually surprised that it took you so long!" he said, beginning to laugh! "I took it that you were enjoying yourself too much to care!"

I picked up a pillow and started whacking him with it, laughing! He wrestled me gently onto the flat of my back and kissed me, long and deeply, until I dropped the pillow and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He took up the pillow and having made me raise my hips, slid it under my bottom so my sex was raised, my belly angled backwards. I spread my thighs wide as he knelt between them, his broad cockhead rubbing at my engorged sex lips as he smiled down at me, gripping my thighs lightly as he pressed the bulb of his cock against the little opening into my belly, my sex lips stretching around the head as it entered me.

"Oooh...do not be quick with me, my Master!" I pleaded. "Your pet has been misbehaving, after all!"

"She has indeed!" he replied, smiling, "and now she will pay for it." His glans slipped from inside me as he slid off the bed and crossed the room, returning with a tiny black lacquered box of the type Lara'infer kept her antique devices in. He opened it and took out my little platinum Triskele button!

"The pin for that delightful little ornament has long since been lost, Master!" I said, grinning at him. "It won't stay on. Besides, I have a new piercing in my nubbin where the pin went!"

"I am uncertain as to what Lara planned to do with this, my little pet." Tel replied. "I believe she simply wanted it for her collection. However, the Demon Realm's finest artisan is a very good friend of mine, and since Lara had already given you the barbell piercing..."

My Master pressed his fingertip to my little love button, a sensation of deep coolness making my nubflesh contract as I gasped in surprise. I felt the smoothness of highly polished metal slide over my nubbin as the flesh surrounding it was gently pressed back, then a slight vibration passed along my barbell piercing as its spherical ends clicked into recesses within the button! I groaned as I felt my pleasure pearl begin to swell against its metallic entrapment almost instantly, the little platinum sphere pulling tighter against my body.

"Why not just have a new pin made rather than having Kal'skel senior modify the button, Master?" I asked, moaning softly as my enclosed nubflesh began to throb in time with my quickening heartbeat.

"I have had the button made removable, my sweet Lindsay," he replied, "for times when the imp side of your nature gets the better of you in the future, as I have no doubt it will."

I moaned helplessly as my most intimate flesh squeezed against the inner surface of the button for the first time in well over a year, the knowledge of the frustration I was about to endure stoking the little furnace of arousal deep in my belly. Tel spread my inner labia carefully with his fingers, watching in fascination as the throbbing of my nubbin within its metallic prison made the button bob slightly, the little device now fitted to a Pleasure imp, the convulsions of her vagina much stronger than that of a hu-man slave! He pressed down on the little engraved Triskele symbol, slowly rotating the platinum sphere until I mewled piteously with frustrated arousal as my bottom bounced softly on the bed, the pressure on my nubflesh even more intense than I remembered!

"My nubbin has become even more sensitive since I last wore the button, Master!" I said, my voice a tiny squeal as I gritted my teeth.

"Excellent!" my Master answered, smiling at me mischievously as he spread my thighs wider until they were at right angles to my body, then gripped them to keep me in position on the pillow as he pushed his cock deep inside me. "At last I have a way of punishing you that you will enjoy almost as much as you fear, little imp!"

"If you press a pleasure toy against the button, Master," I gasped in reply, "I will enjoy it much more than I fear it!"

"I will have to bear that in mind, my pet." he said, as he sheathed his bone hard manhood fully inside me, my retracted and encapsulated nubbin feeling nothing as his cockshaft pistoned slowly in and out of my vagina.

Whenever my Master decided to take his time with me, he often took all night! So it was this evening, as he began with a series of slow, deep thrusts, the rhythmic pumping of his cockshaft within my tight little vagina stoking the fire of arousal deep in my belly with long spasms of pleasure as he watched my skin flush, my eyes roll back into my head, my back arching as my body bucked and jolted, forbidden to squeeze myself on him to bring on my release. I groaned and squealed louder and longer as my frustration deepened, Tel's wonderful cock continuing to 'punish' me, his thrusts slowing, their depth and angle changing as he moved my hips or turned me on my side, before he began to drive his cock deep and hard inside my belly again. He suddenly stopped moving altogether, his cock deep in my belly as I began to sob softly, my nubbin now throbbing almost painfully in its little spherical torture device.

"I feel you have been punished enough for your minor act of defiance, my little pet." my Master finally said, smiling at me as I looked up at him, my eyes wild with frustrated lust as I dared to contract my muscular little love sheath on his rigid cock. His manhood slid from inside me as he got off the bed and left the room altogether. I got up and followed him into his private study, where he was standing in front of an open cabinet with a small wooden pleasure toy case in his hand, the lid open.

"Is that for me, Master?" I inquired, as I approached him. He held the open box out so I could look inside. A pleasure stone ring, like the one that I had given Felis but of wider circumference, lay glowing on the velvet lining.

"Kara'infer gave this to me during the festival." he said, his brow slightly furrowed. "A goodwill gesture, I suppose."

"Did she give the artisan the dimensions from memory?" I asked cheekily, "or did she get the chance to take your measurements recently?"

"Careful, little imp!" he replied, laughing. "That sounds suspiciously like jealousy. Haven't you had enough punishment for one evening?"

"Not envy, Master, curiousity." I replied, smiling. "I take it that you're reluctant to use it with me for some reason?"

"You are aware of my past relationship with Kara." Tel replied. "Does an intimate gift like this not feel...intrusive on her part to you?"

The Triskele button was now squeezing my pleasure button cruelly tight, a soft gasp of almost agonised frustration in my voice as I spoke. I took the ring from the box and looked at it, the swirling clouds within it beginning to scintillate in deep pink and red from the contact with my fingers, pulses and vibrations from the polished crystal beginning to radiate through my hand. The desire to press the pleasure ring against the little platinum sphere was almost irresistible, but instead I smiled wickedly at my Master and took his hand in mine, leading him to the long leather couch. I gently pushed him down into a sitting position, then slipped the heavy ring over the crown of his manhood, watching as the glowing clouds beneath its surface began to coruscate and swirl in shades of purple-blue. I held it in place against the corona of his glans as his cock swelled to full erection again, gently kissing the tip of his cockhead and feeling the vibrations and pulses of delight from the ring on my lips.