The Triskele Consort Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kara has offered us both her friendship, my sweet Tel." I finally replied, as I slid the ring downwards, his foreskin retracting completely as the pleasure stone toy gripped his cockstem, my fingers pushing harder as I seated the ring firmly around the base of his cock. "To me, this feels more like her blessing upon us than an intrusion."

My Master gasped softly as the sensations from the ring began to radiate through his cockflesh, the little orifice in his glans beginning to pulse visibly as the swirling clouds within the pleasure stone began to glow purple-blue, the pulses and vibrations strengthening as he closed his eyes. I slid my lips over the crown of his manhood, pressing my tongue stud against his frenulum, my Master's glans throbbing hard in my mouth as my nubbin squeezed so tightly against its metal encasement that I moaned softly in pain. Tel grunted with pleasure, savouring the pleasure of both the ring around his cock and my mouth surrounding his cockhead. My lips then began to slowly glove his thick shaft as I pushed my head downwards, his head of his cock sliding down my throat, until my mouth was pressing against the pleasure stone ring, the intense sensations now coursing through my lips, then my tongue as I slid it from my mouth against my Master's ball sac, his cockstem throbbing hard in my throat as I snorted hard through my nostrils, struggling to ignore the deep throbbing, aching pulsebeat in my love button as I pleasured him. My Master's cockhead then pushed deeper into my throat as he sat up, my lips squeezing tight around the base of his manhood as the pulsing, vibrating ring squeezed against my mouth. His fingers then gripped my hair, pulling my head back so his cock slipped from my mouth altogether, making me look up into his eyes.

"Time your button was pressed against a pleasure stone, my sweet Lindsay" Tel said tenderly, as he gripped my shoulders and lifted me to my feet.

I straddled him on the couch as I gripped his cockshaft, rubbing the bulb of his manhood against my swollen sex lips slowly before guiding his glans inside the slippery entrance to my vagina. My Master gripped my hips as I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, his cockhead plunging deep into my pussy as my little muscular sheath gripped the full length of Tel's amazing cock, the Triskele button pressing against the smooth polished surface of the thick pleasure stone ring. I cried out in delight as my nubbin was immediately surrounded with a deep pulse of sweet sensation, the platinum sphere now transmitting the pulses and vibrations of the ring deep into my tormented pleasure pearl, wave after wave of pleasure surging through the walls of my vagina, my inner muscles contracting around Tel's glorious manhood as the ring produced the same sensations in his steel hard cock. I felt his cockstem begin to pump as the cauldron of pleasure in my belly boiled over, Tel's groans of pleasure almost as loud as my screams of joy. Our mutual climax went on and on as a full resonance began between us again, the pulses of Tel's estar energy becoming stronger and stronger until my consciousness expanded into the blissful melding sensation I had begun to feel earlier.

Melding is extremely difficult to describe. Feeling as if one is without weight or physical form and yet fully aware of being with your mate, somewhere so significant, so important. Somehow becoming energy, feeling like one's body has transmuted into a swirling cloud while at the same time still possessing sensory capability, experiencing what can only be described as cosmic bliss, an ecstasy far beyond sexual release, but still fully self-aware and also aware of the presence of your mate, now also perceived as an energy field. Coalescence of the energy field one has become with that of your mate, uniting, blending, as if becoming the joy one feels hearing beautiful music, only infinitely more intense. Until that moment with my Master, this was how I understood melding, with my beloved Gyn. But now, as my essence expanded in concert with Tel's, full resonance amplifying our energies beyond ordinary consciousness, while I still felt as if I had become a being of energy in his embrace, my essence was suspended within his, a cloud of swirling pink-red energy floating blissfully within a purple-blue ocean. I had only a moment to consider these new sensations before my eyes opened, Tel's lips on mine, kissing me deeply and urgently as his arms crushed my body to his, my thighs gripping his waist tightly.

My Master sat on the carved seat in our bath as I bathed him lovingly, my fingers caressing him. I occasionally kissed his back, or his chest, or his shoulders, but mostly his lips. The little platinum button was now back in its small wooden box, on the same shelf as the pleasure stone ring, in a cabinet in Tel's study. We had not spoken since we had left the study and moved to the bathroom, although he would take my hand in his now and then and look into my eyes, smiling. I finally poured him a glass of champagne and snuggled into his lap. He drank deeply, then offered me the glass to sip from, before he finally spoke.

"I have never experienced what just happened between us before, Lindsay." he said. "You were not...affected in any way?"

"No, Tel." I replied. "Our essences remained separate. Yours is much more powerful than mine, far stronger than I could have realised!"

He grinned at me and kissed me tenderly. I refilled the glass for him, then took a tiny sip from it.

"You understand now why I cannot risk melding?" he asked.

"I do, Master." I answered. "An essence as powerful as yours could completely overwhelm that of an ordinary demon. Once their essence melded with yours, they might be unable to properly become an individual again!"

"Yes." he said simply, then kissed me again, slowly and softly. "I have never explained this to anyone before. Even Tr'skel believes that I cannot divert my attention from maintaining indefinite regeneration for a mate."

"But why did you shut yourself away for so long, Master?" I asked. "You doubtless would have had many admirers over the centuries!"

"Many...admirers visited me in my isolation at first, including Kara. But what had I to offer them apart from pleasure, Lindsay?" he replied. "I continue to be amazed that I have you in my life now, that I have somehow made a bonded slave of my sister's mate!

"Master," I said softly, as I took the glass from his fingers and straddled him. "Do you still not understand that our bond is truly mutual, that I WANTED to be your little pet?"

His long thick cockshaft rose between my open thighs, pressing against the cleft in my bottom as I rubbed my hard little nipples against his chest.

"But you were already mated with Gyn when we...when I collared you, Lindsay." he replied, as his fingers stroked my lower back, pushing me down on his rigid manhood a little. "Do you mean that you decided to become my slave WHILE you were my...prisoner?"

I kissed him slowly, softly and lovingly, pressing my body fully against him.

"Of course, Master." I answered, then smiled at him. "I understood what you did not, that you were lonely. That despite your initial aloofness and seeming indifference, you had come to need me in your life. You did not deserve the loneliness you imposed upon yourself, my sweet Tel, so I resolved that you would never be lonely, ever again."

He gripped my hips and, lifting my bottom, fitted my little love sheath onto the full length of his wonderful cock in one slow movement, making me gasp with joy as I looked deep into his eyes. I squeezed and relaxed myself on him in long contractions, sighing softly.

"So, it was the slave who actually chose the master?" he asked, smiling.

"Of course, Master!" I replied, smiling wickedly. "Have I not told you that you are the finest man I have ever met? Who else in the Demon Realm deserves to own the Pleasure imp?"

I dipped the champagne glass into the bath water and released my hold on it, letting it sink to the bottom of the bath in a golden bubbling swirl. I placed my hands on Tel's shoulders as his fingers gripped my bottom cheeks, moving my pussy up and down on his steel hard cock as we moaned softly against each other's lips.