All Comments on 'The Triumphs of the Past Ch. 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh dear

Admit it, you're one of those sad sacs who sits around in a muddy field polishing his car aren't you? Reality is you're a boring f*cker with a boring hobby that no "babe" would have the faintest interest in. Keep polishing mate, both the car and your own knob, it's all the action you're going to get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I had a Triumph TR5 (PI)

It was a Chick Magnet.

It was as reliable as all cars with Lucas parts. For very good reasons Lucas was named "The Prince of Darkness."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GT6 MK III

I'm so happy you mentioned the the GT6, no room to fuck inside but the bonnet was perfect for the job! I had a '74 with an unfortunate "pimento" red paint job, repainted it a light cobalt blue.

DevilbobyDevilboby8 months ago

Your first anonymous commentator is a sad character making such a comment to a person he doesn't know who has spent hours writing for our enjoyment as well as his own I'm assuming he read the story with really no interest so why spend his time reading a story he doesn't appreciate. Why not just move on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...