The Trojan Lasagna Ch. 02 - Second Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a bite of toast and sipped my coffee, then added, "You were always the shining star, I was the fucking muddy rock. I was so low-maintenance that our parents didn't even notice that I worked my ass off to get the best GPA in my class, or that I was valedictorian, or that my SAT scores were the highest in the school's history, oh no. Instead they complained that I should be going out and getting drunk and be more like you! I suppose if I'd gone out, gotten drunk and knocked a girl up, they would have been perfectly fine with it! But me dating a single mom, oh no, they just hated the idea."

Terry sat back, a little stunned by my vitriol. Being the easy-going guy he was, he just said, "Well that was certainly intense." Then he thought for a moment, and asked, "Was she your first?"

"Yes," I grudgingly answered, "my first kiss, my first...everything."

"Ouch, dude, that would explain why you're so upset." We stopped talking for a while and focused on our scrambled eggs, eggs that I made, by the way. My brother couldn't crack an egg if it bit him in the ass. Simply making toast was pushing the limits of his culinary abilities, yet another reason why me staying with him was to our mutual advantage.

Finally, he tried to change the subject. "So, who was your date last night, and how did it go? You going to see her again?"

"I'd rather not tell you who she is at this point, because I don't know if there'll be another date; that's her decision entirely. I will say that our parents won't approve of her. Lately I've gotten really good at earning their disapproval."

Terry said nothing, instead just shook his head in disappointment. Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it, that's probably Janine," he said, "she's supposed to come over this morning to show me chair cover options for the reception or something."

He walked out of the kitchen and a moment later I heard him call out, "Hey, Josh, you have a visitor."

I walked out into the living room, and there she was, wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a pair of red Converse All-Stars. Despite her white hair being tied up in a loose bun and without makeup to disguise her red-rimmed eyes, she still looked like a million dollars to me. Our eyes locked, and for a moment I forgot how to breathe.

"Promise me that it wasn't all lies, that you meant every word you said."

Hearing her say that enabled me to breathe again. I took her in my arms and answered, "I meant every damned word." I don't know who started first, but we kissed, long and lovingly. The rest of the world could go pound sand. All that mattered was my dream girl was in my arms, and I wasn't going to let go.

I'd forgotten Terry was even there until I heard him mumble, "Oh, man, Mom and Dad are gonna lose their shit!"

+++++

In the Mercedes on the way back to Donna's I admitted, "When I left, I was afraid it was over. What happened to change your mind?"

"It took me all night and a lot of tears to come to my senses and realize the issue was my own fears and insecurities. I got scared thinking if things got too serious, you'd lose interest in me because of my age. I was afraid you just wanted me as a mother figure. After thinking over what you said, I realized I was wrong."

She shook her head, chagrined by her misjudgment. "You're an incredibly independent man who needs a partner, not a mother, and I was an idiot for not seeing that. You're a good man, Josh, a young man with an old soul and a sense of duty, one who's not afraid of commitment." I could sense this wasn't easy for her to say; her hands had a death-grip on the steering wheel.

"I called my best friend Adeline Parker this morning, and we talked for an hour. She told me I was about to make the same mistake Rosalie did. Rosalie at least had an excuse because of the kids, but I have none. Addy reminded me that what I needed -- what I deserved - was a good man, one who'll be impressed by my achievements, not threatened by them."

"Sounds like I owe your friend Adeline big time." As far as I was concerned, Donna's best friend was now my best friend as well. I didn't know how I'd ever repay Ms. Parker, but at that moment I swore an oath that I'd find a way.

"After my tears ran dry, I came to tell you how wrong I was. I don't want you to be the one that got away. You said you weren't going to just walk away, well guess what, Mister Lujack. Neither am I. If a younger woman thinks she can take you from me, she can try, but I'm sure as hell not going to make it easy."

I gently removed her right hand from the steering wheel, held it to my lips and kissed it. "Never going to happen. You're never going to need to worry about competing with younger women. I promise I'll love your body -- every curve, age spot, wrinkle, and stretch mark, all of it. But I'll also love who you are, and how you've made me more confident. I hope you realize there is no competition, Donna, you've already won the damned race."

After pulling the Mercedes into her garage and turning off the motor, Donna leaned over, gave me a quick kiss, and gave me instructions: "Wait here in the car 10 minutes, then come into the house."

I nodded, and promptly focused my attention on the dashboard clock. The little red second hand seemed to be going in slow-motion; every nerve in my body was screaming with excitement, which turned those 10 minutes to hours. I was very anxious but also very amorous, and you'd better believe that when the second hand struck the 601st second, I raced through the door.

On the floor were items of clothing strategically placed like breadcrumbs from the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale. First a right Converse All-Star, then the left; then a white sock, and another, leading to the stairway. Further up the stairway I saw her white t-shirt, and a few feet beyond lay a pair of black jeans. OK, this was getting interesting!

At the top of the stairs I saw a bra hanging on the knob of the first bedroom door. Anticipating the beauty awaiting me on the other side, I turned the knob, gently opened the door, then stepped inside the darkened room. A pair of lacy panties caught me full in the face, while simultaneously I heard her gentle laugh. She quietly called out, "Close the door." I did; all light vanished, and I was now basically blind. I could hear her moving under the sheets and caught the light scent of her perfume, so I used those my guideposts.

I softly called out, "Where are you?" Then, I heard her playfully sing a couple of lines of the duet You're the One That I Want from the Grease movie:

"If you're filled with affection you're too shy to convey, meditate my direction...feel your way..."

There was only one thing to do, and that was sing the response right back at her:

"I better shape up, cause you need a man who can keep you satisfied

I better shape up if I'm gonna prove that your faith is justified

You're the one I want! Ooo, ooo, ooo honey, the one that I want.."

Both of us began laughing, and whatever anxiety I felt simply vanished. Somewhere in the confines of this dark room was the woman I desired. My wait was over, and my time was NOW.

I heard Donna moving the sheets followed by the squeak of the bedsprings, and the next thing I knew I was being embraced and kissed by a completely naked woman. I embraced her back, running my fingers down the muscular ridges on either side of her spine until my hands found her ass cheeks. Rather than squeezing said cheeks, I moved my hands further down and cupped them, pulling her nakedness into my still-clothed body.

I only remained clothed for a minute, until Donna broke off the kiss and began removing my clothing. Quickly unbuttoning my shirt, she plucked off me like a leaf in the wind. I felt my belt and zipper being undone, then my pants and shorts pulled down. My erection proved a barrier for a moment, but a quick tug and it sprang free as my trousers hit the floor.

I could feel Donna was now kneeling in front of me, and suddenly my erection was enveloped by a wonderful wetness as my lover took me in her mouth. Although my brain was 95 percent focused on the pleasure she was giving me, the remaining 5 percent took note that while Rosalie had also taken me in her mouth, her oral skills paled in comparison to her mother's. This was made especially obvious when Donna's nose buried itself in my pubic hair; she'd taken my cock all the way into her throat! I groaned as my brain's pleasure center exploded.

I managed to regain my composure long enough to whisper "Donna, I've never felt anything like this..."

"I'm just getting warmed up, lover," she murmured, pushing me backwards onto the bed, then up towards the headboard. I felt her straddle me guiding my hardness into her. "Oh, damn, Josh, you feel so good," she moaned.

I raised my hands and felt for her breasts. Unable to avoid comparison, I noticed that while they weren't as large as Rosalie's, her nipples felt like gumdrops pressing into my palms. Taking each one in between my thumbs and forefingers, I rotated them back and forth like a dial on a safe. This seemed to stoke her internal fires even more, and her hips moved faster as I felt her pelvic muscles squeeze me even more firmly. At this rate I wasn't going to last much longer. I could sense my balls preparing to release.

"Donna," I gasped, "I'm so close, you have to slow down!" My words did not have the desired effect; instead, this magnificent woman thrust herself on me harder.

"NO," she cried out, "I've made you wait too damned long, I want to satisfy you!" Leaning forward, she clamped her mouth on mine, our tongues dancing and I couldn't hold back any longer. Moaning into her mouth, an orgasm ripped through me unlike anything I'd experienced with Rosalie. My mind went blank while I stiffened and shuddered, jetting of my seed into my lover.

Donna dismounted and slipped down next to me, pulling one of my arms over her like a protective blanket. When I'd recovered enough to speak again, I leaned down, gently kissed her and confessed, "Donna, that was the most wonderful, fantastic, amazing thing I've ever experienced."

She gave a little giggle. "Not bad for an old broad, huh?"

"Not BAD? Oh, far from it! That tattoo we talked about at dinner? I'm definitely getting it now."

Then, reaching over to the night stand, she turned on the lamp and I finally saw my Donna naked for the first time. I couldn't help but admire how her pubic hair was the same shade of white as the hair on her head, but surprisingly wispy. Her entire body was feminine and sexy as hell, of course; mindful of my own skinny body, I told her so. "My god, Donna, you're even more beautiful than I imagined. Do I really deserve you?"

"Josh, sweetie, there's not a damned thing wrong with you," she reassured me, "you're whip-thin, not an ounce of fat on you, and that 7" you're packing between your legs is quite satisfying, believe me."

She traced a finger down my softening member, causing it to stir again. I silently thanked nature for my 18-year-old recuperative energy. Trust me, it's hard to listen to a naked woman when she's stroking your manhood, but I was doing my best as she continued, "As for me, though, I feel like a manatee. With all my bulges and wrinkles, I'm just a big white sea cow. The question is, do I really deserve you?"

Unable to resist, I reached down and cupped her left breast in my hand. I remembered Rosalie's breasts being full and round, with pink areolae and nipples like the tip of a AAA battery. While not as large or as round, Donna's teardrop shape breasts were full at the top but slightly fuller at the bottom with light brown areolae about 2" in diameter. My eyes now confirmed what my hands first felt; her nipples were bite-sized bumps like the tip of an AA battery, perfect for putting my lips around. I silently vowed to henceforth do that every chance I got.

I spotted a red bite mark over the left one, and leaned over to kiss it. "Your friend Addy was right. You do deserve a good man, and I want to be him." My lips gravitating downward, I gently took Donna's enticing nipple in between them, and teased it with my tongue. She gasped, then took my face in her hands and kissed me passionately, releasing the lust I'd been trying to contain. My cock fully erect again, I quickly pushed my lover into the missionary position and begin thrusting, using long slow strokes.

Since I'd already had my release, I was determined to reciprocate with the divine being now writhing beneath me. "I want you to come for me, lover, please, baby, do it for me. I don't want to be the only one having fun." Her eyes were closed, but she responded to my urging by groaning in pleasure.

I slowed down my pace, teasing her now by sliding into her a few inches at a time, then pulling out just as slowly. I felt her shudder at this carnal torture, then she grab my hips to pull me in. "Augggghhhhhh! Don't tease me, you bastard! Fuck me NOW!" she hissed.

Hearing Donna beg for me really got me going, and I proceeded to plow her like a field. Our lips met, and we kissed deeply as we coupled. I pulled back and asked her, "Do you like this, lover? You're so hot I can do this all night, is that what you want?"

"Yes -- yes -- yes," she gasped, "I want you all night!" Suddenly she went rigid, staying that way as she gasped for breath while her climax ripped through her. After it had passed, she went limp, and I rolled us onto our sides, facing each other.

I stroked her sweaty forehead, gently pushing aside the wild hair hanging over her eyes. I kissed her nose and asked, "Did I make you happy, baby?"

Eyes still closed, she smiled and simply answered, "Yes, very." I pulled her close in, our two damp bodies now pressed together. My happiness was off the charts, and a rush of new emotions flooded through me. It made me realize Rosalie had just been a shallow crush, while Donna was a lover and my guiding star.

As a teenager, I'd always felt like a piece of me was missing. Donna made me feel whole. Impulsively, I asked, "This may be a little premature, but do you think we could get married after I graduate?"

She didn't answer at first, instead just laid with me for a few minutes, contemplating her answer. Finally, after taking a deep breath she responded quietly, "Josh, the woman who marries you will be the luckiest girl in the world. I'd love to be that girl, but my OBGYN told me my ovaries were closing up shop. I saw how you were with Etta and Jayden. Knowing how much you love kids, it'd be wrong of me to tie you down and deny you that."

I'd gotten upset before about Donna making life decisions for me, and now she seemed like she was doing it again. But I realized that this time she really wasn't saying no, it was her just raising a concern. I asked her feelings and she told me, so I said, "Fair enough, it's a few years until graduation, so we have time to think it over. In the meantime, I'll keep loving you, OK?"

"That sounds good." We exchanged a goodnight kiss, and fell asleep in each other's embrace. I woke up at 4:23am, according to the glowing red numbers on her bedside alarm clock. I got up and went to the toilet, then came back to bed. The reality that Donna and I had actually made love was sinking in, rendering me unable to sleep.

Overjoyed that a flesh-and-blood angel was lying next to me, I began to caress her wonderful ass while sucking softly on her left nipple. That did the trick. She woke up, and after a barrage of passionate kisses it wasn't long before we were, in the words of Shakespeare, 'making the beast with two backs' once more. Lest you think me a poor lover, I assure you this time I was a complete gentleman, making sure that my lady came first.

+++++

At breakfast, we talked about my leaving for school. After Rosalie dumped me I accepted the scholarship at Chicago University, 90 miles away, scratching the nearby colleges off my list. Not a particularly long drive, but long enough to get me the hell away from Fairburn and keep me from running into Rosalie and the kids.

Now that my relationship with Donna was warming up, I expressed regret at not attending a college that was closer. She wisely pointed out that living on-campus during the week would be best, so I could really focus on my academic performance. She promised she'd drive up on the weekends to make sure I didn't get lonely. To ensure I wouldn't forget her - yeah, like THAT was going to happen - she even gave me a copy of a popular illustrated sex manual, The Joy of Sex, to sharpen my skills.

During the summer I'd taken several College-Level Examination Program subject exams at the school. I aced all of them, with the result being credit-wise, I'd be a sophomore when I started. Basically I'd be graduating in three years instead of four. I shared the news with Donna and Terry, but felt a twinge of regret because I couldn't share it with my parents too. I guess this made us even; they and I were equally disappointed in each other.

It was late afternoon when I walked back into Terry's apartment, my legs a little shaky but none the worse for wear. My brother looked me up and down, and I can only assume that seeing my giddy expression was what piqued his curiosity and sparked his interrogation.

"So that was her, huh? What's her name?"

"Donna Landecker. She's a widow. She's also Rosalie's mother."

Terry slammed his palms down on the table in shock. "No SHIT? Bro, she must be 25 years older than you, are you crazy?"

"It's 27 years, actually," I corrected him, "and no, I'm not crazy. She's beautiful, funny, and makes me feel good about myself. Also, while I may be younger she's never talked down to me, and always treats me like an man."

"So what are you, one of her boy toys she spoils with her money?"

"No, I'm her boyfriend - her only boyfriend I might add - and if I ever hear you say that again, you'll be missing a few teeth in your wedding pictures." To show Terry I meant business I flicked a punch at his face, pulling it at the last inch so it didn't make contact.

He flinched, and got the message. "OK, OK, sorry! Speaking of my wedding, since Mom and Dad will be there, will you even be coming?"

"I may be pissed at them, but you're still my brother. If you want me there, I'm there. I will ask that I not be in the wedding party, though, no speeches or anything. I'd rather be seated in the back and keep a low profile. But I intend to bring Donna with me as my plus-one. We're together now, I refuse to hide that fact."

Shaking his head, my brother moaned, "Oh, man, if you bring her, our parents will probably have a shit fit. Did I ever tell you what a stubborn little fucker you are?"

"Yeah, more than once. Being stubborn is what got me my damned scholarships, so tough luck. Why don't you ask Janine about it? She's the bride and it's her big day after all. No way I want to ruin it. If she's not cool with us being there together, no problem, Donna and I will sit it out."

What sounded like an easy and straightforward decision actually wasn't. I'd struggled with this wedding 'what if' from the minute I kissed Donna after our first date. Now that we'd come this far in our relationship it was no longer about just me, it was about both of us. I loved my brother and his fiancée, but no way was I going to their wedding without her.

The next day Donna and I were at her place watching a baseball game on television when the phone rang. Donna got up and answered, "Hello? Yes, this is she," after which I could only hear her side of the conversation.

"Yes, very much so. No, I won't be offended if he attends by himself."

"He said what? Oh, my."

"It will be your day, I wouldn't dream of making a scene."

"Thank you, Janine. It will be a wonderful wedding. Josh speaks very highly of you, and says you're the best thing that's ever happened to Terry."