The Trojan Lasagna Ch. 02 - Second Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, she hung up, came over to the sofa and plopped herself in my lap, giving me a kiss that made me completely stop caring about the baseball game. "You really told your brother that you'd skip his wedding if I wasn't invited?"

"We're a couple, and I love you. No way would I go to something so important and not have you with me."

She began unbuttoning my shirt and teased, "Are you sure? You'll miss out on dancing with the drunken hot bridesmaids at the reception."

I slipped my hand under her sweatshirt, caressing the naked mounds of her breasts. I began to get hard; since we'd instituted a 'no-bra' rule at home, I loved conducting inspections to make sure she was complying.

Nuzzling her neck, I scoffed, "Drunk girls in slutty dresses are not my type, my preference is intelligent beauty, and that's you." My lust overcoming me, I added, "I can show you proof right now."

She challenged me as she unzipped my jeans and nipped at the skin on my chest. "And how will you do that, exactly?" My dick was so hard now, it was like having a lamppost 6 inches below my navel.

I scooted her onto her back and quickly pulled off her jeans. "By using my tongue." I pushed her thighs apart, exposing the blue silk panties I'd bought for her to commemorate the two-week anniversary of our first time together. I planted kisses directly on the warm silk-covered crotch, my fingers teasing her by reaching under the leg hole trim and stroking her womanly bits, taking care to be gentle with her clitoris. (In order to polish my technique and give Donna more pleasure, I'd read The Joy Of Sex about 57 times by now, practicing as often as I could to her delight.)

I teased her this way for a few minutes, then pulled the silk aside and mapped out the topography of her vagina using the tip of my tongue as my surveyor's compass. Honestly, oral sex had become my favorite thing to do because of the way it made Donna lose control. My skills had improved to the point that I was able to make her climax twice before my cock came into play.

The added bonus was hearing her cries of pleasure and feeling her orgasmic shudders, which only stoked my own sexual urges, making me orally plunder her like the pirate Blackbeard plundered Caribbean merchant ships. Today I was in rare form, my tongue teasing her mercilessly, tracing around her labia as the tip coated each little crevasse. Donna's body was wracked with convulsions as I kept her hips firmly in my grasp, bringing her off in a chain of climaxes. She cried out, "No more, please, Josh," and struggled to get free, but held her hips tightly in my grip. I felt powerful and in control.

She gasped and breathed a sigh of relief as I let up on my efforts - I wasn't being merciful, I had to ease up because my jaw was beginning to ache - and said, "You've tried to teach me to be a good lover, have I been a good student?"

"Oh, god, Josh, yes," she said, her breathing still slowing, "I've never come so many times in a row!"

My head still between her legs, I chuckled and told her, "You know you motivate me, right?"

I moved around now, climbing on top of her and position my stiffness atop her wet labia. I took all I had to restrain myself from immediately thrusting right in; instead, I inched my cock tip into her and asked my second question.

"Do you really think I want some bubble-headed bridesmaid instead of you?" Although the urge to plunge in was nearly overwhelming, I had a point to prove, so I only slid in an inch more. "Answer the question," I teased, now sliding an inch out again.

I felt her hands pushing gently at the small of my back, urging me to enter, but I only pulled slightly back and demanded, "Tell me, Donna, do you think I would do this with anyone else?" For emphasis and a little stimulation, I wiggled my hips, and the teasing motion of my tip had the desired effect.

"No, Josh, only me, now please..." With my question now answered, I buried myself deep into Donna and she gave out a satisfying cry of pleasure. I'd held back long enough, now my lust was unleashed; I bent my head down, kissing and nipping the skin on her shoulders and neck as I jack-hammered into my lover.

As I ravaged her, I kept repeating how beautiful she was, how no other woman compared with her, and how she was the only one I ever wanted. She didn't respond verbally, but my words seemed to elevate her pleasure; her final climax was as intense as I'd ever felt or seen; it then triggered an earth-shattering spasm of my own, filling her with baby batter before collapsing. We lay together in happy silence, two piles of sweaty, satiated nakedness.

When our breathing had returned to normal, I figured it wouldn't hurt to remind her I hadn't changed my mind; I took the opportunity to mention, "In case you were wondering, I still want to marry you."

Donna gave me no reply, choosing instead to snuggle up closer to me. I reasoned that since she hadn't told me no, I still had a shot at matrimony. I'd take that for now.

The next two weeks flew by quickly. Inspired by the things I learned from studying The Joy of Sex, Donna and I made love every night. Some positions worked great, others left one or both of us in pain, but with a lot of love and a little lube, overall the sex was incredible. Since her fertility wasn't an issue and we were safe, there was no need for condoms, and it was glorious!

+++++

It was the Saturday before I was leaving for Chicago University, and also the day of Terry and Janine's wedding. Waiting in the apartment, Terry was as nervous as a bumblebee trapped in a bug zapper. I tried to calm him down by alternately telling him awful jokes and talking about how great Janine was. Finally, Ben, his college roommate and best man, showed up to take my brother to the church.

Not long after, Donna came to pick me up. Thinking my parents would spot my Galaxie immediately, we drove in Donna's car. Since my best clothes were at my parents' house, the week before Donna took me out and bought me a new suit for the wedding. "Your brother only gets married once, so I want you to look your best," she told me.

It was navy-blue silk, and combined with a lighter blue cotton shirt and sunflower yellow tie; I had to admit my girlfriend had excellent taste. The dress she wore was a floor-length off-the-shoulder sleeveless blue dress, in a shade that really set off her white hair. She was breathtaking.

Upon seeing her, the first words that came out of my mouth were, "Whoa! I wish you and I were the ones getting married." She just smiled, patting my cheek in response.

Once at the church, Donna and I sat in the rear corner, away from the central aisle. Hopefully, that way we wouldn't be spotted by my parents at the end of the recessional since their eyes would be looking straight ahead, focusing on the two newlyweds' exit.

During the ceremony, I impulsively picked up Donna's hand and kissed it, and whispered, "Someday..." She looked straight ahead, but I think she'd heard me and knew what I intended, as a tear rolled down her cheek. I wished I knew what she was feeling.

After the ceremony, we snuck out of the church via a side door, and took our time driving to the hall where the reception was being held. Thankfully, Janine had told us ahead of time where we'd be sitting, so after things had settled down we slipped in the back and quietly took our place at table 19, furthest from the wedding party's table.

The reception started with Janine's father Roger Simmons giving the welcome speech; another East-sider and an electrician by trade, the man's joy was evident. His welcome speech was loud and ebullient; from what Terry had told me that was pretty much described his personality all the time.

The servers came around with our dinners as the maid of honor and best man gave their heartfelt speeches, Janine alternately crying and kissing Terry as they listened to beautiful words being spoken about them. My mind kept drifting off, imagining the things they'd be saying about Donna and I if it were us.

Then the newlyweds got on the dance floor to enjoy their first dance, followed by the father and daughter/mother and son dance. This was the first time I'd seen Mom since the night I moved out, and I felt a pang of regret from missing her.

Right after that came the bouquet toss and garter throw. To maintain our low profile we didn't participate, but I would have loved to catch that garter. Then the cake was cut, and the dancing began.

During the slow songs I danced with Donna on the darkened periphery of the dance floor, and even went so far as to kiss her a few times. Weddings do have a way of stirring emotions, and with her in my arms I was not immune to it. While over the summer my love for Donna had deepened, being at my brother's wedding had really plunged me into the precipice. I hoped she felt the same.

During a break in the slow songs, Donna excused herself to go to the ladies room, and I went to get us a couple of glasses of punch. My head was so firmly ensconced in the clouds that I'd unfortunately let my guard down. When I turned back to the table with a glass of punch in each hand, I came face-to-face with my Mom, my Dad standing directly behind her. Shit!

She wasted no time. "Joshua, you were able to make it! I've missed you." She nodded towards my scowling Dad, and added, "We both have."

Trying to maintain civility and keep our promise to Janine that there would be no drama, I replied simply, "You're both looking good. It's been a wonderful wedding, I'm sure you're proud of Terry. Janine is a real sweetheart."

Looking at the two glasses I was holding, Mom said, "It looks like you're not alone. We're so happy to see you, we'd love to meet your date as well."

With no way around this, I sighed. "Given your track record of disappointment in my partner choices, I don't think your happiness is going to last long." At that moment, Donna walked up next to me and slipped her arm into mine. At least now I wasn't facing this alone.

"Mom, Dad, this is my partner (it seemed stupid to call he my girlfriend) Donna Landecker. Donna, these are my parents David and Maria Lujack."

Ever the diplomat, Donna said, "Hello, it's good to finally meet you. Your son is a wonderful man." She held out her hand, but both my parents ignored her until she finally lowered it.

Mom's eyes were wide. "Josh, is this your idea of a joke? You can't be serious. This woman is my age!" Uh oh. Here we go.

As gently as I could, I fired back, "Like they say, age is just a number. Donna's everything a man can ask for: pretty, intelligent and kind. On top of that, she treats me like a real man, not a boy." While staying calm, I couldn't resist getting in a subtle dig at my parents with that last bit.

Dad ended his silence with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. "A woman her age isn't interested in you, son, she's just manipulating you!"

I chuckled, "Manipulating me to what end? To steal my non-existent fortune? To get the deed on my non-existent house? To get her name on the title of my '68 Ford because her '86 Mercedes isn't good enough?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Honestly, listen to yourself, Dad!"

Internally I was getting angry, but I kept my exterior calm. No way would I engage in a family fight at my brother's reception!

Frustrated, my mother blurted out, "Maybe she's just trying to trick you into her bed!"

I held up my hands, palms out. Still trying to keep things cool, I spoke in a low voice. "Whoa, Mom, that's just crazy talk. I mean, just look at her! She's gorgeous! She doesn't need to trick me into anything, any more than you needed to trick Dad into getting you pregnant after your prom!"

Reminding my mother about the circumstances of my brother's conception may have been a low blow, but I'd had just about enough of my parents' hypocrisy.

I could see my remark had hit home. Mom's eyes got wide with anger; she stopped talking and walked away, grabbing my Dad's arm to take him in tow. The crisis had been quietly averted, and the reception continued uninterrupted. Donna, who had been silent through the whole exchange, suggested we give our best wishes to the bride and groom and take our leave, which we did.

Despite my best efforts, I had not escaped unfazed. Once we were back in the car, Donna began crying. "I'm sorry, Josh. It's all my fault. I'm keeping you and your family apart."

"Donna, no! This is not about you at all! The only thing keeping my family apart is my parents' refusal to accept that I'm not a kid anymore, that it's me who decides who I love and who I don't, not THEM! They don't get to judge who's an acceptable partner for me, I do, and I choose YOU, OK?"

Leaning over the center console, I pulled her to me and gave her the most passionate kiss I could muster, and repeated, "I choose you." That seemed to do the trick. She dried her eyes, and we went back to her place.

As soon as the door slammed, I pressed her against the wall, kissing her bare shoulders as my fingers searched for and found the zipper of that beautiful sleeveless blue dress. I told her between kisses, "The only place that dress will look better than on your sexy body is on the floor," then proved it by unzipping it, then helping her step out of it.

I nodded approvingly. "Ah yes, much better!" She was now standing in front of me wearing a pair of sheer blue lace panties and white thigh-high stockings. Stepping back and gazing at her, I took off my tie and shirt, so we were now both topless. I leaned my head down and gave each of her nipples the kisses and suckles they deserved, then continued my worship of her body by moving my lips across her abdomen. My fingers caressing the blue silk of her undergarments over her mound, and I heard her moaning enjoyment. After the emotions I'd experienced at the wedding, I was ready to give Donna 110% of my love.

Before I could get much further in my adoration, however, I felt her hands on my shoulders, holding me back. "Josh, can we hold off for tonight? I'm not in the mood, I just need you to hold me."

While inwardly I groaned, I replied, "Sure, sweetheart. Whatever you want is fine by me." My fully-loaded nuts disagreed, of course but this was my Donna, and I was determined to do whatever was necessary to make her happy. She went into the bathroom and changed into a granny-style nightdress with all the sexiness of medieval knight's armor. I got into bed naked as I usually did, hoping she might be tempted to change her mind in the middle of the night, but no luck. She quickly fell asleep, while I lay wide awake for another hour, wondering what was going on in her mind. Finally, I surrendered to sleep as well.

The next night was my last before I was to leave for college, so Donna and I drove to the nearby town of Durkee, Indiana for my farewell dinner. We went to the House of Prime Rib, out on State Road 231 near the Kentucky border.

The food was awesome; it was the best prime rib I'd ever had, and the football-shaped baked potato with butter and sour cream could have been a meal by itself. Donna was wearing a yellow sleeveless summer dress with red flowers on it, gorgeous as always. Driving up to Chicago tomorrow, I'd be remembering Donna, and what a wonderful evening this was. It was perfection. Well, almost.

As we gazed into each other's eyes, a man's voice interrupted our reverie. "Hello, Donna. Nice to see you." I looked up, and standing next to our table was a rather large man who looked to be over 6 feet and around 240 pounds, most of which seemed to be located around his gut. He wore a bright yellow Lacoste designer golf shirt and tan khakis, with a Rolex on his wrist and what appeared to be expensive Italian leather loafers on his oversized feet.

A blonde girl not much older than me, in a tight dress and wearing 5" hooker heels no less, was hanging on his arm. I disliked both of them immediately.

Donna looked up. "Hello, Ashton. What brings you here?"

"After golfing today, I was in the mood for a steak, and this is one of Mindy's favorite places. Right, babe?"

"Sure Ashy, whatever you say." It only took five words out of her mouth to confirm my suspicions that Mindy's personality was as vacuous as her appearance. I was glad we'd finished our meal, because just the sound of her voice would have killed my appetite.

Donna introduced us. "Ashton Hayes, this is Joshua Lujack. Josh, Ashton Hayes. Ashton and I went out a few times last year." I didn't bother to extend my hand; the guy seemed so slimy, if we shook hands I'd probably need a shower afterwards. He didn't bother extending his either, so it appeared our disdain was mutual.

His eyes still on me as if I were some kind of zoo exhibit, Hayes asked Donna, "Is Josh your nephew or something?"

I couldn't believe the arrogance of this asshole, insulting my age while he stood there with a girl at least 20 years younger than him. Before Donna could answer, I shot back, "Donna is my date." Taking a snarky shot at this pompous oaf, I added, "I'm an upgrade from the usual losers she's been seeing." I pushed back my chair and stood, holding out my arm. "We were just leaving, actually. Right, dear?"

Donna, looking bemused, got up and looped her hand through my arm. "Yes, exactly. Nice to see you again, Ashley." "Nice meeting you, too, Mindy," she added, being polite although I doubt she meant it.

We started to leave, and Hayes looked at his watch and cracked, "If you're going to the movies, it's early enough for your senior discount and for Josh to get a child's ticket."

Hearing that, I really wanted to punch the smug look off the bastard's face, but opted instead to quickly snipe back, "Enjoy your meal, but make sure you ask the waitress for the kid's menu and crayons for Mindy."

As we exited the restaurant, still fuming I asked Donna, "Don't tell me, let me guess. That asshole was one of the men who lost interest in you, right?"

"You guessed it. Three dates and he was done with me."

We reached the car door, and I opened it for her. "Fuck him. He didn't deserve you. You're way out of his league." As I went around to my side and got in the Ford, somewhere deep inside me the green-eyed monster known as envy raised its head. "Wait, did you actually sleep with that jerk?"

Donna was very quiet for a couple of minutes. As she looked out the window into the darkness, she finally answered, "We've all done things we're not proud of, Josh. I was a widow, lonely and isolated for many years, and desperate for a man's attention. I was weak and made a mistake, OK? I don't want to talk about it anymore."

It was plain I'd struck a nerve, and now I felt like a shitheel. We drove the rest of the way home in silence. Once back home, when we walked up to her door she turned to me, and I could see she'd been holding back tears. As I moved to embrace her, she put her hand on my chest and blocked me. "I think it's best if you go now," she sniffed, "you'll have to leave early tomorrow if you want to avoid Chicago rush hour traffic."

This was my last night in Fairburn, and there was no way I wanted to spend it apart from her. "Listen, Donna, I'm really sorry I hurt you," I pleaded, "I love you, I didn't mean to judge. You're right, I have no idea what it's like to be in your position. What's past is past, I was just being a jealous shithead. We haven't agreed to being exclusive while I'm at school, but I want us to be."

Donna didn't respond, her face expressionless, as if in serious contemplation. A feeling of dread came over me. Terry had a saying, 'you really put your dick in the dirt with that move'.

In this case, he'd have been right, because I certainly had. Donna response was flat and cold. "Thank you for that apology, but let me ask you, have you thought about how I feel, knowing you slept with my daughter? Do you think I don't feel jealous, knowing how hard you worked just to win her over? Part of it is my fault; maybe I made it too easy for you. Now after spending the last few weeks having you all to myself, you're about to go away to a university where you'll be surrounded by dozens of attractive college-age women. I could lose you. You think that doesn't scare the shit out of me?"