The Trojan Lasagna Ch. 03 - Dessert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna buried her face in my shirt, but I heard her muffled voice say, "Maybe in all the chaos, we let each other down." We stood in our embrace for a few minutes, neither of us saying anything.

"Listen, I want you to do me a favor. Have you packed your wedding dress?

"Not yet, I didn't want it to be damaged, so I was bringing it in the car with me."

"Can you go put it on for me? Just the dress, no shoes?"

"Right now?"

"Right now." It was a request, but I wanted it to feel like an order. I was taking control.

Donna nodded, then went into the bedroom. A few minutes later, she came out wearing the dress. On our wedding day, she'd filled it our nicely. It was form-fitted to her breasts, and flared out at the waistline to accent her 5-month baby bump. Now, after having Addy, combined with weight loss from her recent stress, it hung on her. Nonetheless, it looked breathtaking simply because she was in it.

"How do I look?"

"Just as beautiful as the first time I saw you in it."

"There's not as much of me as there used to be. The midsection is really loose now that I'm not pregnant."

"You're still as stunning now as you were the day we got married." Taking her hand, I got down on one knee.

"Donna Lujack, you are the most incomparable woman I've even known. I love being your husband, and Addy's father. I want to stay married to you for as long as you'll have me, and I promise I'll do whatever it takes to keep our marriage strong. Date nights, couples therapy, romantic weekends, or giving you oral sex every night, I'll do it. Please forgive me for everything I did wrong."

She pulled me to my feet, pulled me against her and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Joshua Lujack, I love having you as my husband and my baby's father. I forgive you, and promise I'll do everything I can to keep our marriage strong with you."

She stopped, and chuckled, "Although the part about me getting so much oral sex seems a little one-sided."

I leaned in and kissed her neck, then whispered in her ear, "You have absolutely no idea how much I enjoy giving it to you. Let's go to the bedroom so I can show you."

"All the bed linen's been packed, there's nothing to protect the mattress," she protested.

"I want to have a stained mattress. That way, every time we change the sheets, we'll see a reminder of us fucking."

When we got to the bedroom door, I picked Donna up in my arms and carried her across the threshold. That might sound as corny as hell, but doing it just felt... right. Gently placing her on the bed, I stood back to admire the woman I was married to. At that moment, I saw admiration mirrored in her eyes as well.

Murmuring, "I am the luckiest bastard in the world right now," I kicked off my shoes and moved onto the bed. Lifting the hem of her wedding dress and crawling beneath it, I eased her legs apart and was delighted to see Donna wasn't wearing any panties. Before me was the neatly-trimmed white pubic hair that framed her labia, as if awaiting my triumphant return.

Lowering my face to her vulva, I began exploring it with my tongue and coating it with my saliva. Taking her hips in my hand, I pulled firmly towards me to make it clear her body was mine. No matter how much she might squirm or cry out, she was powerless to escape.

Stopping for a moment, I growled, "Who does this pussy belong to?" before plunging my tongue between her nether lips.

"YOU," she gasped, "only you!"

Continuing my explorations, I circled the tip of my tongue her clit hood, and the 'little sailor on the boat' began to engorge and came out to play. Using my lips, I gently sucked in her love button, feeling her shudder in pleasure. She began to move her hips, pressing them into my face. In response, I pulled on her hips more firmly to restrain her and moved my attentions down to her welcoming entrance.

"Oh, Josh," she groaned, "that feels so good!" I felt her begin to shudder, a foreshock announcing she was already close to the edge.

I came up for a breath long enough to say, "You're perfect, do you understand? No other woman can compare to you!" I increased the intensity of my efforts, and as my tongue probed into her, I felt my own excitement from my cock hardening, confined within my trousers.

My lover was really shaking now, and I paused just long enough to demand, "I never want to hear you say you're anything other than perfect! Promise me!"

Donna, her head now thrown back in ecstasy, groaned, "I promise, just please, fuck me NOW!"

Moving the dress up to her belly, I reached down and struggled to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants, allowing my cock to spring free. My beast now released, I plunged into Donna, and after only a few hard strokes was rewarded by her body stiffening and a loud shriek as her intense climax exploded.

Once that had passed, I resumed plunging my cock into her, small orgasmic aftershocks keeping her quivering until I gave a loud wordless shout of my own, coating her vaginal walls with warm seed.

As we lay together afterwards, Donna took off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt so she could rub my chest. When we were first married, she'd always rub my chest after sex, so this felt like we were on our honeymoon again.

Life was good again. Tomorrow was Christmas, and I was finally home.

Epilogue: Fairburn, Indiana, April 1989

We were back in Fairburn to see Terry and Janine. They'd just found out Janine was pregnant, and Terry had asked that we come down. It had been long enough that Rosalie's troubles were now ancient history, so Donna was safe taking Janine shopping for maternity clothes.

While the wives were shopping, Terry and I decided to check out a trendy coffee shop on the West side where we could talk. I got the brotherly impression my sibling had something on his mind besides impending fatherhood.

West Main Street was busier than I'd ever seen it. A new custom DC electric motor manufacturer, ElectriSolutions, had opened up over in Stony Lake, and the influx of workers to the area looking for affordable housing was transforming Fairburn into a thriving bedroom community.

West of the railroad tracks property values were shooting up, so naturally gentrification of the of the East side had begun. Seeing what was happening, Terry and Janine purchased a fixer-upper in the old East side neighborhood, a half-block from our former childhood home.

Glancing across the street, I spotted a familiar figure getting out of a Rooty-Toot Rooter truck. Rooty-Toot Rooter was a discount drain-cleaning service franchise that had just opened up in Fairburn, most likely due to the influx of new residents. Grabbing his toolbox out of the back, the figure entered a local business.

Shocked, I asked my brother, "Terry, is that Dad?"

Terry sighed, and answered, "Yeah, his personality bit him in the ass again. Imperial Plumbers fired him after he yelled at his younger boss once too often. Since Imperial is the only plumbing firm in town, this job was all he could get."

I shook my head, still shocked at seeing my Dad after so long. "He's been a plumber for over 25 years now, shouldn't he be retiring soon?"

Terry grimaced. "You'd think that, but this is David Lujack we're talking about. In fact, he's one reason I asked you to drive down. I wanted to give you the news in person. Dad's getting married again."

I let out a loud horselaugh at the idea that anyone would be attracted to our father, of all men. "Dad's hardly a prize! Who'd be desperate enough to marry his crabby ass?"

Letting out a heavy sigh, Terry put his elbows on the table and covered his face with his hands. "This isn't easy to tell you, Josh, but he's engaged to Rosalie."

I sat back stunned, shaking my head in disbelief. "Are you fucking with me? Dude, you can't be serious!"

Terry put his hands down flat on the table. "I wish I was joking. I mean, if you think about it, she's not that young. I mean, Dad's only three years older than Rosalie's first husband! Mom and Dad both thought she was too old for you when you were dating, remember? It was one of the reasons you cut contact with them in the first place."

I had to admit, that kind of made sense. I grinned and shrugged. "OK, well, I guess love is blind, huh?"

Terry, however, remained grim-faced. "There's more. The reason Dad can't afford to retire is because he's got another kid to raise. Rosalie's pregnant."

That news sure wiped the grin off my face. I couldn't believe it. The main reason Dad married Mom was because he knocked her up; now 27 years later, it was Rosalie's turn! I guess the old saying about history repeating itself was true. Unable to contain myself, I blurted out, "How in the hell did that happen?"

Terry dismissively waved his hand in the air, "Opportunity, basically. Rosalie was renting the house next door to Dad's place when she started her home confinement, and he'd go get her groceries and run errands for her. Then, when housing prices started going up, the landlord decided to flip the place and evicted her. Dad told Rosalie she could rent out our old bedroom, but it wasn't long before she moved from ours into his."

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously, "Wait, how do you know all this?"

"They told me. Dad's helping me re-do the plumbing in our new place in the evenings, and sometimes Rosalie comes over with him, sporting her baby bump and that big old GPS tracker thing on her ankle. Since we live so close to them, it doesn't violate her house arrest perimeter restrictions."

I shook my head. "Dad's helping you? Just proves my point you always were the favorite son." I'd maintained this for years, but wasn't mad about it anymore. Instead of being a jerk about his favored status, though, Terry had always remained a decent brother. That's what made it tolerable.

Terry laughed, "Yeah, well, not my fault bro. As long as I got that favorite status, man, I'm milking it."

My head continued to process the implications of Rosalie's pregnancy. "So, you and I will have a half-sibling, but my half-sibling will also be my step-grandchild."

Terry drained the last of his latte. "Yeah, and our half-sibling will be an aunt or uncle to Addy, who in turn will be an aunt to our half-sibling. I wonder if they make holiday greeting cards for that?"

Now it was my turn to cover my face with my hands...

~END~