The Troop Master's Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Luke gets kidnapped by a trio of gay twinks who take control.
2.9k words
4.53
3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

Chapter 1: An unexpected end to the week.

Luke was lucky. Yes, he worked hard on both his business and fitness, but he was aware that more often than probability allowed things tended to break his way. At forty he had the body of a thirty-year-old weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds of muscle and standing a little over six-three, he was aware he came off as intimidating.

It was a Sunday morning and Luke was near the end of a hard work-out on the smith machine in the private gym of his five thousand square foot home when his phone beeped alerting him to motion in the backyard. Finishing his last reps and locking the bar into place he stepped out from under it, thinking it was probably just an animal that got too close to the motion sensors he was in no rush.

Luke mopped the sweat off his face with a towel as he used his phone to look at the security cameras and realized he had an intruder in his back yard! He ran up the steps from his basement gym two at a time and sprinted through the luxury living room and kitchen before exploding into the back yard.

There was a boy or maybe a young man standing by his pool wearing green shorts, a khaki shirt and a yellow neckerchief trying to fish a crashed drone out of the pool with his skimmer. The young intruder, having heard the back door slam open, dropped the skimmer and ran for the fence.

The smart thing would have been to just let him go but the downside of things always going your way is you tend to overreact when they do not. His adrenaline pumping Luke gave chase. As his legs were longer and he was already warmed up and limber he caught the intruder by the ankle as the boy attempted to climb the fence. The lean effeminate boy was easily dragged back into the yard.

"I am sorry mister just let me go, keep the drone, but please let me go," the young man pleaded. Luke was enraged, his private yard having been violated, but he was unsure what to do. Between the post workout high and the anger directed at the intruder he was not thinking clearly and let some primal territorial instincts take over.

Luke dragged the boy to a lounge chair, bent him over his knee, and began spanking him over his shorts. After five hard smacks with the flat of his wide hand the adrenaline started to go down. He realized what he was doing and paused, breathing deeply. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck did I just hit a kid? he thought to himself and started to assess the situation.

The boy's shirt was part of a uniform with patches on it, it occurred to Luke he must be from the scout camp next door. Then he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the patch labeled, "Young Adult Leader." Breathing slower he noticed something else. The young man bent over his lap had an erection growing in his shorts that Luke could feel pressing on his leg.

Luke is no homophobe having dated a few men when was younger, but the unexpected hard cock still startled him, resulting in him tossing the twink intruder off his lap. The young man paused a moment to collect himself and when he saw Luke was not pursuing him, he ran and jumped the fence escaping.

The rest of the week went uneventfully. Luke worked from home some days and went into the office on others. Owning a small investment capital firm he did not need to work anymore but he liked investing in small startups. Luke had two employees Lisa and Jon.

Lisa started out as his administrative assistant but became the office manager running the day-to-day operations of the firm. These days she is a strong, fierce businesswoman who keeps the small companies they invest with in-line. Lisa is not afraid to crack the whip when they get out of line and often plays "bad cop" to Luke's "good cop" since he is the nice guy investing in them.

Jon is quieter but a wiz with numbers and paperwork, he makes sure the finances are solid and all the appropriate legal forms and regulations are current. Luke is sure Jon has a crush on Lisa the way he looks at her but stays out of their personal business. Friday came during the week after the spanking, and Luke decided to let Lisa and Jon run the show while he stayed home to work out.

All week he expected some fallout from the incident with the intruder/scout, but nothing happened so he began to relax. After a hard workout in the gym, Luke was doing laps in his Olympic sized pool when he heard the bell ring on the backyard gate. That is odd as only the landscaper and pool-boy use that entrance and neither of them was scheduled to be there for at least another week.

Luke climbed out of the pool in his speedos and threw a towel over his shoulder as he walked to the gate. Standing there was another young man wearing a similar scout young adult leader uniform as the intruder last weekend. Suddenly Luke's fears came back. Where the boy last week was skinny and effeminate probably having just turned eighteen this boy had a serious almost domineering posture.

While more mature, probably nineteen, he was still half Luke's age. Despite his youth he carried himself as someone older. Physically he was bigger than the first boy, similar in height to Luke but with more of a swimmer's body he did not have Luke's bodybuilder's bulk. With his shaggy sandy colored hair and lean muscles, he mostly reminded Luke of the classic mid-west farm boy. The young man spoke first, "I am here for your apology, and I will have it now." He commanded.

Luke was taken aback by the boy's intense tone and instantly felt defensive. Luke started to explain that the other boy trespassed, arguing he was within his rights. Luke continued going on in that vein for a while as the domineering young man stood there with his arms crossed not saying a word. Luke realized he was rambling and stopped.

When he paused the boy spoke again, "I am here for your apology, and I will have it now. I will not repeat myself a third time." To make his command resonate he reached out and slapped Luke across the face in one sudden and unexpected motion. After his failed and rambling explanation Luke had considered apologizing just to put all of this behind him but the slap changed his opinion.

Luke reached out and grabbed the boy by the shirt lifting him up to his toes, giving his best menacing look. However instead of looking scared, as Luke expected, the boy looked amused. The young scout master's gaze went past Luke's scowl to see what was behind him, it was only then Luke realized they were not alone. The boy quickly grabbed Luke's wrists, effectively reversing who was holding who.

If that was all that had changed, Luke would have been able to overpower the boy and break free but there was more. A thick muscled arm snaked around Luke's neck from behind putting him in a choke hold. Luke's instinct was to grab the strong arm on his neck and pull it away, but the young man in front leaned back holding onto his wrists preventing that.

In his peripheral vision he saw a third one, it was the little effeminate boy from last week. Belated, he realized the two must have climbed over the fence and snuck up on him while the third kept him distracted. The effeminate boy was holding his neckerchief in his hand but this time it was wet, smelling of chemicals. He reached up and held it tight against Luke's nose and mouth. Luke tried not to breath but the more he fought against the choke hold the more he inhaled and soon darkness fell.

Chapter 2: The Apology and the Punishment

Luke woke the next day with a bad hangover. His first muddled thought was, "how much did he drink last night?" His mind, slow to wake, started to realize things one at a time. First his back was touching padded vinyl and not the high thread count sheets of his king bed. It occurred to him he was waking up laying on his weight bench and not his bed. Second, he was feeling the vinyl all the way down to his glutes, which meant he was naked. Shaking his head he thought he must have drunk way too much last night and tried to reach up to rub his eyes.

That is when the third and most disturbing realization occurred. As he went to raise his hand, it suddenly stopped, moving less than an inch before coming to an abrupt halt. Luke's hands were handcuffed under him below the bench and his feet were tied to the legs of the bench. Fuck he thought as the memories of Friday flooded back, the strange young men, the struggle, the choke hold, the chemicals, and the darkness.

In the darkness of his basement gym Luke experimented with the bonds. Luke tried to free his feet or hands, but the feet were expertly tied, and the handcuffs were police grade steel. Realizing he could not escape Luke was debating whether he should either yell out or pretend to be unconscious when the door suddenly opened shining light into the room.

The boy from the gate was there and walked in like he owned the place, flicking on the bright florescent lights as he entered. Looking down on Luke's bound and naked body he spoke. "I gave you the chance to just apologize and end this, but you refused, now the price has increased. The boy you spanked is Steve, he is mine, I own him, and you hit him without my permission."

After a brief pause, he continued, "This time you will not only apologize but in addition my boy will get to choose to either pleasure himself with you or see you punished." He paused to let his words sink in. Luke became enraged, who the hell did this boy think he was, standing there calmly talking about apologies for a mere spanking when he just kidnapped Luke in his own house.

Even knowing it was futile Luke pulled as hard as he could on the bonds, his muscles flexing and pulling with all his considerable might before speaking in a loud voice. "Are you insane! You just assaulted, drugged, and kidnaped me in my own home! You are the one in trouble here. I will have you and your friends tossed in jail for the rest of your lives. No! I will not apologize to you or him, Let me up now!"

The boy spoke again in a calm and level voice that reminded Luke of a teacher talking to a bad pupil. "You are misreading the situation Luke, you are the one in trouble not us, but more on that later, this is your last chance to get off easy, will you apologize and accept my boy's choice?"

Luke secretly accepted that he was intimidated, perhaps scared even. He was not used to negotiating from the position of lesser power. He knew from many business deals once the weaker party gave in, just a little, in a negotiation they already lost. The person in greater power would press that small advantage to widen it until they got what they wanted. Luke had done it himself many times. Reflecting on this, Luke resisted, "Let me up now I am not apologizing."

There was silence in the room after Luke's refusal, the boy did not threaten him or make a counteroffer. Instead, he turned his back on Luke to address Steve as he entered the gym. Luke was forgotten like a toy the boy was done playing with. Luke bent his neck to see, it was indeed the same boy he spanked, but he was no longer in a scout uniform. Instead, he was wearing a blue denim short skirt, a pink crop top that left his flat stomach exposed and said SISSY across the chest in bold white letters. Finally, he had a pink leather collar on his neck with a sturdy ring in the front and small pink padlock in the back.

In a cheerful high pitch voice Steve asked, "Is he going to apologize can I play with him Master?" The boy clearly in charge who Steve called master replied, "Hello my sweet sissy no he refused to apologize but don't worry you will still get to play with him, and sadly now I will have to punish him as well. He no longer gets a choice on that."

Hearing this Luke started to pull on the restraints again trying to escape. The master left the room and little Sissy Steve skipped across the room sucking on a lollipop. He stood there just watching Luke struggle, clearly enjoying the show. After a few minutes of fruitlessly fighting to get free of the steel cuffs Luke slumped down on the weight bench and looked up.

Sissy Steve had an erection sticking out of his short skirt from watching Luke struggle. Steve put down his lollipop and began licking his lips, shiny with clear lip gloss and sugar. Steve knelt next to Luke and planted his sticky lips on Luke's fat cock and started to suck. Despite his desperate situation Luke's cock was instantly hard in Sissy Steve's mouth. The feel of his lips and tongue overrode any logic in Luke's brain.

Steve was no novice cock sucker either, he took Luke's considerable meat all the way down his throat. Simultaneously Steve ran his small hands up Luke's naked torso. Pouring oil on the torso he massaged and worshiped the hard muscles as he let the cock slide in and out of his mouth. Next Steve threw his leg over the bench and straddled Luke. Steve's bare ass under the skirt sitting on Luke's wide oiled chest, his back to Luke's face, his mouth firmly planted on the cock.

Bent over he continued to suck the manly cock. Luke wanted to protest or tell him to stop but on some hidden level he was enjoying being played with and overpowered. Despite his powerful build and having substantially more muscle mass than this boy he was completely and utterly powerless under him. That realization made his cock throb harder in Sissy Steve's mouth. Luke watched as the boy, his skinny body bent over him, reached back with his free hand, and started to finger his own ass inside the skirt.

The small firm ass was only inches from Luke's face as the oiled fingers slide in and opened it up. Once Steve felt he was open enough he stopped sucking, sat up, slid his body down Luke's oiled torso. Once in position he lowered himself onto Luke's throbbing erection, claiming Luke's cock with his ass.

Luke was entranced watching Steve's skinny back and tight waist ridding him. The skirt flapping, the crop top and collar getting moist with sweat. Luke started pulling on the handcuffs to remind himself of his helplessness, making him more aroused. Unable to resist anymore, Luke pressed his head back onto the weight bench and felt his balls churn.

Contrasting to the long slow buildup of the blow job, the ride was raw and intense, neither lasted long. Soon Luke unleashed a massive wave of man seed into Sissy Steve's ass filling it. Watching as the excess dripped out the sides and down his cock. Immediately after feeling the warm sensation inside him Sissy Steve shot ropes of sticky warm twink cum all over Luke's legs. Slowing his riding motion Steve kept Luke inside him a moment longer while moaning with pleasure. Luke lay there euphoric in his helpless as he felt the boy's cum dripping down his leg muscles and onto the bench.

The master walked back in with the third boy just as Steve was getting up to remove himself from Luke's cock. The older boy was smirking seeing Steve's flush face and the cum dripping down Luke's legs. "Well, I see you already meet and pleasured my little sissy slave boy Steve. Since you refused to apologize earlier the price of your indiscretion goes up again. So now that we are going to be here awhile, I should do introductions."

"I am Troop Master Lance and this fine specimen," he said and pointed to the larger third boy, the one who held Luke in a choke hold at the gate, "is my boyfriend Jin." Still in the post orgasmic high Luke tried to concentrate, Jin looked to be nineteen or twenty with some Asian, perhaps Korean heritage. Unlike Master Lance who was built like a swimmer with lean hard muscles Jin was clearly stronger with more bulk and could easily be a boxer or MMA fighter.

As Luke looked up from the bench his erection going limp, the words he heard started to sink in, calmer now then earlier he spoke up in a softer measured tone. "What do you mean you will be here a while? This has already gone too far, look I admit I probably should not have spanked Steve but that does not justify this, just let me go and we can forget the whole thing." The words sounded reasonable to Luke, and he could only hope Troop Master Lance who was clearly in charge would agree. Luke was about to be seriously disappointed.

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers