The Trooper's New Fuck-Buddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chief stood and pumped Tom's hand after the greetings and small talk on shop-matters, the hard-as-steel detective said, "My son Allen has married and has one child with another on the way." Again, Tom looked at him and wondered why top bureaucrats become fat and soft over the years. It was well known that when younger the detective solved many high profile cases and apprehended some real hombres. The old veteran then asked in time, "What brings one of the State's finest Patrol officers in to visit the local police department and me in particular?"

Tom said, "Chief, I need a personal favor. You might recall the Santos Domestic Violence case about two years ago in which I was involved as a private citizen, rather than a policeman. That apparently has not been cleared and I would like for you to look into it personally."

The chief said, "Wait a minute, Tom," as he activated a transmit switch on a communicator and said, "Rachel, bring me a 'Santos DMR case folder' that may be still open or closed," and again looking at Tom continued, "I don't remember any particulars but I vaguely remember that scuttlebutt had it that you took up with the poor woman caught after the husband caught his brother punching his wife. Is that right?"

Tom smiled and said, "Well, sort of... She rented a room from me and sometimes I wake up and she has crawled in bed with me. And, I am just a single man and she is a good looking Latino, and sometimes, nature takes its course..."

The chief smirked and said, "Oh, I know about nature. Are you certain that the ex-husband has no violent revenge planned for the adulterers?"

Tom replied, "Oh no as I even accompanied the errant wife to a family function and all seems to be smooth and affable now between the two exes. I am quite certain revenge is out of the question."

At that time the only beautiful and shapely blond in the building that Tom had ever seen, the records clerk, brought in a folder and said to the Chief, "It was in the closed file, in error and there is an INS query that was not acted upon."

The chief said, "Thanks, Rachel," as she left the office. Turning to Tom, he continued, "Let me browse this for a moment." After a few moments he asked, "Tom, do you personally know Sergio Santos who is trying to get his resident visa reinstated?"

Tom mused to himself, "His assistant is the only looker in this building and I will eat my hat if he is not tapping that." He then smiled and said, "Yes, he is well educated and a good bridge player. He owns a restaurant on the North Shore which his son is managing while he is absent. He wants to return and take over his restaurant and live in blissful cohabitation with my roommate. I want her to move out so I can move on to greater things - as in hopefully more permanent things - and I don't have the will power to kick her out."

The fat, lecherous old detective leaned back in his executive chair grinning and said, "O.K., Tom, I will look into this personally. I would like to question Ms Santos so when might be a good time for me to drop by to see her?"

Tom smiled broadly and said, "Well, I am on my way to my patrol area and she is at home now - my unit number is 241. May I call her and give her the good news that you will personally investigate this?"

"Please do, Tom. I could take a long lunch hour and be there about 11:00 if that works for her?"

Celina answered hello when the trooper called. Tom said, "The chief of detectives will investigate why Sergio's case is being held up personally and wants to come by to see you about 11 this morning. Will that work for you?"

Tom smiled and broke the circuit. Turning to the policeman he said, "Eleven would be fine. She will be expecting you."

Tom worked his 8 hour shift and afterwards pulled his state vehicle into it's assigned numbered parking place late night. He was tired and had forced himself to stop thinking about either Naomi or Celina, but he was still horny, and while securing his vehicle said to himself, "I sure would like to get laid tonight, but it is not going to happen."

Inside his condo, after securing his weapons, he knocked on Celina's bedroom door. She was in bed with a big smile on her face watching a Spanish Language movie that Tom had seen and enjoyed. He walked in with a faint smile. She paused the movie and without saying a word, flipped back the cover on the unused side of the bed exposing her beautiful naked body and pointed to the empty space beside her and said, "Come join me, Honeybun," in Spanish.

"Aw Celi, you talked me into it but enjoy your movie while I bathe and shave."

She replied, "Hurry," and restarted her movie.

When Tom returned she said, "Before you ask, Chief O'Malley made a phone call from here and later assured me that Sergio's petition will be approved probably today or tomorrow. To accomplish that, I didn't screw him but he got the best blow job he ever had and a promise that we can get it on from time to time after Sergio gets resettled here. He didn't bring a condom and I lied that you and I didn't have any in the house, so he didn't press the issue."

Tom lay his naked body down beside and facing her with a smile on his face and asked, "Celi, could you please two men in one day?"

She giggled and said, "I thought you would never ask. But, in ten more minutes it will be 'tomorrow,' so my record of one man per day stands. Go fix yourself that usual potion and let me finish my movie as it is almost over."

When Tom got up to piss the last time before sleeping, it was 3:15 A.M.

———-

Two weeks later Celina and Tom were loading the lady's clothing and other things into her car on the second and final trip. She had leased an apartment on the North Shore and her ex brother in law lover, Sergio Santos, was scheduled to arrive at Logan in four days. Tom and her had lost sexual interest in each other - she because of her excitement that Sergio was coming and him, because he was tired of Celina being in his life.

The two walked to her car together with their arms loaded with packages on their final trip when the couple encountered the Vandenberg's. Tom exclaimed, "Ira and Jeff, Greetings to you. I am just helping my roommate, Celina Santos - you remember her don't you? - pack the remainder of her things as she is moving to the North Shore."

Ira, gracious but portly lady that she was, said to Celina, "Indeed I do remember. Good luck to you, Ms Santos. Jeff and I wish you the best." Looking at Tom and at a loss for what to say next, she continued, "I hope this means that we will see you, Tom, more often on Bridge Nights." At that the couple continued walking towards the Common Area where their apartment overlooked the pool.

——

It was during the next week when Tom, now working days, sat in his condo relaxing in the evening after a routine work day as security at a highway construction site. He was now reading a Robert B. Parker 'Spenser' detective novel, set in Boston, when there was a knock at the door. Since the incident with Celina two years prior he never opened the door anymore without peering through the security port - even if he was a 'big strong policeman.' This evening, there stood Ira Vandenberg, his neighbor, and her friend Naomi Riley, smiling. The Irish Lass looked absolutely gorgeous, yet not ostentatious. As he reached to yank open the door, a fine bead of perspiration broke out on his face, and his thought was, "She did come, just like she said she would. Don't fuck this up, Tom!"

To be continued

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Judy - Cheating Wife Stories Judy's First Step! It had to happen sometime!in Loving Wives
High Dive He thought he was in the friend zone. He was wrong.in Loving Wives
Who Knows What Evil Lurks What evil lurks in the mind of a man?in Loving Wives
Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories