The Trooper's New Fuck-Buddy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers

------------

After an hour of getting to know each other type talk, Naomi said, "I have a hungry youngster at home, and I must say goodbye and hurry there."

Tom said, "I have been dreading this already and wanted to ask if I may kiss you, but it's late, and Mark is hungry. If we start, we may not stop. What do you think we should do, Naomi?"

She smiled and stood, "I think I should go home and visit with my son and then sleep some and then go to work in the morning. Also, I can not see you tomorrow night because there is a band concert tomorrow night – Mark is first chair trumpet even though he is only a tenth grader. If you were to meet me at the Ted O'Neal High school auditorium entrance about 7:00 tomorrow evening, that would be wonderful..."

Smiling ear to ear, Tom said, "Is this a dressy affair?"

"No, Dear, just khakis, and a shirt. See you then?"

He said, "Yes. Yes. Yes. Come on and I will walk you to your car."

The next evening, after the band concert, her son, Mark, found his mother and the strange man standing beside her. Mark looked carefully at the new man from all indications in his Mom's life. After the introductions, he said, "I'm sure glad to see that Mom has a new man in tow."

To prove his quickness in a reply, Tom shot back, "I am pleased to be that man. Hey, you didn't blow a single bad note on the 'Stardust' trumpet solo interlude classic. Congratulations!"

Mark smiled big and said, "Thanks."

His mother chimed in, "That was the 1000th time he had played that solo and he mostly got it right from the first day."

Mark looked at Tom and his Mom, smiled and said, "You know something about music. A compliment from someone knowledgeable makes my day."

Tom asked, changing the subject, "Is anyone but me not had dinner and hungry?" The three shot their hand up playfully. He continued, "What is your preference, Naomi?"

After they agreed on the logistics and all three found themselves at a restaurant table, Mark asked Tom, did you play the trumpet once, too?"

The Trooper said, "No, I played football, but I own most of the older Chris Botti albums and a few of the Chet Baker ones and others. Maybe you can come over with your Mom and browse my collection sometime?" That started five minutes of talking music between Mark and Tom.

So Naomi and Tom's dating in earnest began, and the Trooper's patrol car dashboard now showed a flattering snapshot of Naomi. More than going 'somewhere' and doing something 'interesting' on their dates, the couple mostly were happy doing nothing but trying to help each other makeup for the years both had wasted before getting to know each other. So they talked and played each other's music and one evening they even turned on the TV. They also started describing books that impressed them, respectively, only to find that they tended to share their taste for Author Types.

Two and a half weeks later, their first romp in the bed happened. Tom used all the sexually exciting techniques that his former live-in Fuck-buddy had taught him. Before their coupling was over, Naomi was all over the bed violently trembling, and the covers lay on the floor. It was Tom's first experience with a Squirter, and her sticky goo was plastered all over his lower abdomen and the sheets. Tom's ecstasy exceeded any of those moments when he was high on a love-potion that his live-in lover had brought from the jungles.

By coincidence, just as their coupling finished, a trumpet softly blew the notes of, "Never Let Me Go" from a Pandora radio station as the two lovers lay sprawled on the wet sheets gasping for air. Naomi turned and used all her remaining strength to face towards Tom. She had a satiated smile on her face and said, "Thank you, Trooper Sullivan, after an experience like that I will never again squander one minute of my remaining life."

Tom, while breathing hard, said, "Everybody deserves one moment of mind-boggling ecstasy once in a lifetime – and I just had mine. Thank you, Irish Lady, who struck me dumb the day I first saw you watching Mark, dive at our swimming pool."

The End.

Epilog: In three months they merged their households into Tom's Townhouse. In three years they drove Mark to Amherst to set him up in the Dorm. Life was good.

c1992w
c1992w
536 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Judy - Cheating Wife Stories Judy's First Step! It had to happen sometime!in Loving Wives
High Dive He thought he was in the friend zone. He was wrong.in Loving Wives
Who Knows What Evil Lurks What evil lurks in the mind of a man?in Loving Wives
Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories