The Trouble Seeker's Reward

Story Info
A slut seeks out trouble and reluctantly gets it.
2.2k words
4.1
22.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The streets were empty. I walked this time of night because I knew that they would be. When people asked why I chose to walk this time of night, I usually talked about how nice the silence felt and how cool the weather was. When they worried for me about who may be lurking outside, I liked to pretend that I had never considered the risks before, but now I would be more careful. I never did promise to stop however, because I wasn't going to. The risk wasn't something I hadn't considered before; it was something I was counting on.

Every night I pulled on my shortest skirt, and when it was cold, my tightest jumper, that barely fit me years ago, and certainly didn't now. Then I would head for the door and begin taking my evening stroll, on the side of the street where no one lived, and the lights never seemed to work. I would walk past truck stops and gas stations. Every now and then I would see hungry eyes following me, or coarse voices describing what they would do to me, but I never seemed to entice them enough to follow me. The most I ever got was an older gentleman that walked with me just until the end of the street, grazing his hand over my lower back, dropping it sporadically and pretending he didn't mean to tuck it down, so that is brushed dangerously against my ass. He seemed like he was considering following me, but the further we got away from the stop, the more he decided that whatever he had back there waiting for him was better. Tonight, I decided to walk past a tavern in the area. Maybe drunk men had less waiting for them, and less inhibitions to stop them.

When I walked past, I could see many neighbors I recognized, though most of them looked less polished this late into the evening. One of them I recognized as a gentleman that owned a house three doors up from mine. He also happened to be one neighbor that was always inexplicably outside whenever I brought men home. He would sometimes smile knowingly. Other times he would look disgusted. Sometimes he would be speaking with someone and they would go quiet, before he leaned in closer and they both broke out in laughter looking me over. He was probably not going to be the gentleman I would try and earn tonight. I looked around at the rest of them. Not everyone had noticed me, but the men that had had gone silent, setting free butterflies in my stomach. Regardless of who was trying to get their attention around them, they carefully looked me over. Their eyes tugging at my clothes, and their jeans becoming stiff as they imagined what they would do with a defenseless little slut, walking home alone this late at night. They didn't even think to look away, which meant that every terrible thought was mine to see and savor.

I pretended not to notice the stares as they carved themselves into my imagination and walked inside to the bar. I leaned over the bar, letting my skirt ride up against the curve of my ass and ordered a sweet cider I could sip on until someone was ready to take me away.

I fondled around my bag to find something to cover the drink when I heard a gruff voice next to me. "On me."

He handed over some cash and the barman passed him my drink. He was 40 and smelled like he had been grabbing drinks like this over the counter for a couple of evenings straight.

His hand tenderly touched the small of my back. "Join me and my friends, why don't you sweetheart. A couple of us are especially curious as to how you get around in a cute little skirt like that without some trouble."

I smiled and began following him to the table. "Trouble like you?"

He laughed and introduced me around the table. Most of them mumbled their names, and a couple eagerly took my hand to shake it. Some of them ignored me all together, frustrated that I had imposed. I sat down anyway and smiled to everyone. I felt the cool chair burn against my ass and steal the warmth from my cunt.

My pussy began to slobber slightly down my legs and onto the cool bar stool the more I stayed with the men. The one that brought me here couldn't stop himself from resting his hand on my leg every time they all looked at me, and then forgetting to move it when they stopped. His friend from across the table just couldn't seem to keep his eyes off my jumper that just barely cut off my chest where my nipples would meet them. During the night, some of the men left, but the ones that stayed back almost had me convinced that I was going to be getting very lucky tonight. Soon I learned their names properly. Mike was the lovely gentleman that covered my drink, Steve was the man that had a taste for my chest, and Dave was the least interested of all of them but hadn't decided to leave like the rest.

They talked more intimately now. They talked about the times they had taken their little ladies to concerts and fucked them nice and well. The times they had fucked some girl at some party, the times they had fucked with their families asleep, and they had to be quiet. They said I wouldn't understand yet, but that was the moment they said fucking got old. Everyone seemed to agree but Dave. He looked me over and said that fucking didn't get old if you knew who to fuck and you could fuck them properly. My breath became short when he said that, and I suddenly tugged down my shirt, insecure under his gaze.

The conversation grew dry and they began to skull their drinks. Mike led the charge as they were getting ready to leave. He stood up from his bar stool and stretched. His eyes lulled over the bar, and gently took a tally of who was left. He gazed over the pool table and the TV, as if he had forgotten me already. Until he remembered. He finally made his way to me and smiled. He looked over my clothes and stood nearer to me. The other two men were strapped deep into a conversation, so it was just me and Mike.

He whispered down to me. "Dressing like that, place like this. You want something, sweetheart?"

I didn't know what to say. We both knew what I wanted but it didn't mean I knew how to begin to ask for it. I shivered under the cool air which prompted him to undo his jacket and drape it over me. I thanked him and kept my gaze down on my hands, rubbing them together.

"I reckon I need to take a quick shit, you coming?" he asked me suddenly, breaking apart the conversation between Dave and Steve.

I looked back at him defenselessly. I looked at his drunken eyes, the way they flashed with desire. The same desire I am sure he saw in me a couple of times tonight. I considered it, but I couldn't. What if it wasn't just him? I didn't even know who he was. I didn't even know if this was really what I wanted though I was convinced for so long it was.

"To the women's bathroom, yes," I laughed coyly. "I do think I could go."

Mike suddenly looked colder than I had seen him that night. He looked robbed. His eyes met Steve and Dave's, before they met mine. When they did, he looked much kinder. He gestured to the bathroom for me. I took the invitation and walked ahead to the bathroom. I looked back twice; the first time to see the men talking quietly, staring at me, the second time to see them walking in their pack towards me. I pushed the door open to the women's and they walked past me to the adjacent door.

I wondered if it was over when I washed my hands. It was too easy I thought. But had I lost something good? Was it even good for three rough older men to take what they wanted from me? I nodded to myself as I pulled on the door out, it was good I had escaped them. I slipped out of the door to see Mike guarding the neighboring door. He gestured for me to come over. Naively I did, but before I could rethink my move he grabbed tightly onto my arm.

He whispered in my ear. "Now just be a good little girl, okay?"

I strained my wrist away from his slightly and tried to loosen his grip. "What do you want from me?"

He released my wrist, "I want you to do exactly what you came to do."

I couldn't believe him. I couldn't believe that he had turned around so quickly. I wasn't even human to him anymore, all he saw was a bitch that he could fuck. When he let my arm go though, I knew I wanted to do it. Do for him what he had salivated over all night. I knew I didn't want him to let me go home just yet. I nodded and he led me by the arm, into the bathroom. With a flick the door locked me in with him and the other two.

He pressed me against the cool tiles, and they took a minute to assess me. None of them stood straight with their soaked livers, but with every stumble they just found themselves closer to me. Mike decided he would go first. He dragged me into the stall and leaned against the cubical walls. His hands fumbled with his zip until his thick cock sprung from his pants. He stroked it for a second and then grabbed my hands to take it. It smelled like piss and sweat. I tugged on it slightly and he begun to close his eyes. They didn't stay peaceful for long however, because soon his hands knotted around my sweater, and he used his grip to push me to my knees. When I didn't respond except for an innocent pleading gaze up at him, he stroked the side of my face gently before he planted a strict slap on my cheek. I gasped, and in that moment, he thrust his bulging cock into my mouth. I tried to fight against it, but his length swept the back of my throat and his hands held my head still, so all that came out was a spluttering of moans. Soon it became hard to breath and my eyes watered, so I stopped fighting. Mike let his grasp become loose when he saw this compliance. I started sucking tenderly on his cock. Every now and then taking a breath and jerking off his dick with the spit I had left on it, licking his balls instead. I heard the men laugh outside the cubical at the wet noises they heard. His head laid back peacefully as I fed his erection.

Mike's hands didn't strike me again, instead they curled crudely in my hair and pulled, until I caught him in a dream and his hands became loose in my hair. I was lost for a minute until Steve got bored and began talking softly to me.

"You like this darling?" Steve led the attack. "You like pleasuring random men like the naughty whore you are?"

Before I could answer, Dave did the honors. "You do though don't you, you sweet little thing. You hoped that your small skirt would flash your ass so that some dirty man would come punish you for it. You hoped that you would get a treat like this."

I released Mike's cock from my mouth quickly. I wanted to respond, I wanted to be able to respond. But with my mouth free I didn't even know what to say to them. I looked down considering what I would say before Mike pulled my hair harshly so that my face was lifted for him. With another hand he slapped me again. Softer this time, as if I had earned some gentleness of him for doing a good job with his dick. I sucked at it again. I knew that they were right. I did want this. Even as they mocked me I found myself dripping from their words. As his cock stuck erect in my mouth, I knew that this was my euphoria. I wanted nothing more than to service their cocks. I wanted nothing more than for them to make any hole of mine theirs.

He breathed heavily for a couple of seconds as my tongue swirled around his penis, before his cock exploded in my mouth. I kept sucking until his cock was clean of cum, and my throat coated with it.

He laughed as he saw me pathetically on my knees, with mascara running. My mouth slippery with the spit that I coated his cock in.

He patted my head. "Who wants a turn?"