All Comments on 'The Trouble With Emily Ch. 02'

by Miltone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NefricNefricover 18 years ago
great story that has me eager for more

I went back and read ch.1 first and then read this one. The story is building nicely and I look forward to seeing if Mitch and Emily get together. The sex in this story is hot and emotional and I am enjoying the character building in both stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great again

I enjoy the story prep and delivery. I'm just sorry that your note indicated that the following two would be shorter. I enjoy your style. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is outstanding work

You've taken your time to properly develope the storyline. you've taken your time to flesh out the characters. Best of all the story flows smoothly along without dragging and gently brings the reader along and wanting more. Congratulations and Thank You. Ronnie W.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
I didn't get it....

He doesn't sleep with the nymph because he needs an emotional connection, but then sleeps with the other lady a few hours after meeting her? Well written, but that part made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story, not everything is about sex

Very well done, nice build up and believable characters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

While the writing is good, I'm annoyed that you introduce all these extra girls (ie: Katie and Lizzie), and then don't let Mitchell go all the way with them. If you just want to concentrate on his relationship with Emily, then it would be better to not add more characters, as it takes the focus away from said relationship. I have the same problem with the Neighbor's Brat story as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous