All Comments on 'The Trouble With Tess Pt. 02'

by ThatHaremGuy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Taking this away from a sibling romance to a slave scenario which I am not comfortable with but may endure if other parts of your story are enjoyable.

ThatHaremGuyThatHaremGuy10 months agoAuthor

@ Frankie 1952 That’s fair enough. I am trying to find a balance between both as I write the story. But if it’s not to your tastes then I can at least thank you for attempting it :)

KernflakesKernflakes10 months ago

As always, amazing next chapter. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love it , I liked the first chapter and I liked this chapter. The personalities of the characters and the story that you have woven are of a master class.

Freddog6601Freddog660110 months ago

Creative twist on a sibling relationship.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Can't wait for more chapters

jibblesjibbles10 months ago

Another excellent read. I’m not quite into the slave stuff, but I still enjoy how you craft the story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know if I can wait for the next chapter. This is just Smoldering hot incest slave/master, sister/brother, love/sex. Please keep writing on this story..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Frankie 1952, is showing his age, from 1953 get over it, it's a Fantasy story. We all know "incest" is currently still Illegal, for the time being....

taco1085taco10859 months ago

that was an amazing story, very well written, and loved every bit of if.

PrinceLukePrinceLuke9 months ago

So a lovely second chapter, as I said before I’m not one for the whole Dom/Sub thing really as I prefer them being equals you know. That being said I don’t mean today’s version of that which is currently extremely wack; What I mean is the good old version husband/wife/partners who together build a life and live it.

Which honestly seems like what Tess wants, she wants to build a life with Matt and the reason behind her wanting to be a sub , in bed at least, is because she wants someone else to take control so she for once doesn’t have to, so she can just follow orders and do whatever is asked. I do think that with Matt around taking on the role of both brother and husband aka taking care of her, ensuring their lives are on track etc she will feel less needy towards being a sub and will want more to be a wife and partner to him.

Anyway long, rambling dissection of the story done. Good writing once again, nice development both with story and characters and again 5 stars from me. Can’t wait for chapter 3.

202GE202GE8 months ago

Premise is good, writing is good, and the sexual relationship is described well. The conflicting emotions were done well if a bit heavy. Great work and thanks for sharing this with us. 4.5/5

While this isn't a problem with the story the main character's sister is egocentric and self-absorbed. The main character's needs would never be factored into the sister's "world".

bumblegrumbumblegrum7 months ago

Now this is quality, not just a simple stroke.story. In fact, it would be (theoretically) possible to write this without any sex, although I wouldn’t rate it nearly as high. You’ve developed a wholly valid scenario, and written in a literate and compelling style. Thank you; well worth all five stars, more if they were available, and a place in my favourites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatHaremGuy@ThatHaremGuy
20/11/23 - Still writing. Still existing. Curse 5 even has progress. Discord has pretty much everything early and in progress. https://discord.gg/ADfeHVVkkW

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES