The Trouble with Time Zones

Story Info
A guy gets way more than he bargained for.
2k words
4.36
2.4k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have often said to myself,

"It's always difficult, I believe, to acclimatise to a change of time zones."

My one tried and tested method is to try and stay awake for as long as I can before I even think about crawling into bed.

That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Perhaps, I should explain what happened recently and how all I seemed to be doing?

Having travelled to Boston on business, I was feeling tired when all around me were revelling in the early evening balmy weather. The taxi driver had extolled the benefits of the hotel he'd dropped me off in, how there was plenty of facilities around within easy walking distance and that it was favourite area of the city to go out for leisure activities. The hotel they'd put me up in was indeed, well provided for with amenities, and having checked some of them out, I was still feeing dog tired.

Deciding to take a walk in a bid to stay awake as long as possible, I ambled around the area of the hotel, looking in shop windows, admiring the scenery, and looking for something that would help keep me awake.

Stopping at a specialty roast-house, I ordered myself a latte from the barista,

"How do you like your coffee sir?"

"Oh, I love hot coffee."

"As you should, sir, a day without a hot coffee is a very dull day."

Leaving the roast-house, I sipped my latte as I continued to wander round the city streets, invigorated from the caffeine now in my system, I perked up, feeling more alive than previously (or so I thought). It was then I found a tanning salon, what made me go it, I'm not exactly sure, but something in the back of my mind had said the 'blue light' would trick my brain into thinking it was not quite time to sleep, and it would help.

"What do you want, standing or on your back?" The young attendant asked.

"Huh?"

"The sun bed, do you want a standing one, or one you lie down in?"

"Ohhh, sorry, I'm half asleep...Lie down please."

"No problem, if you don't mind waiting number 1 will be available in a few minutes, if you want to take a seat over there." She indicated a handful of seats opposite the desk.

Walking my nearly finished latte over to the seats, I took a seat and waited. This was perhaps, the worst thing I could have done, as after a few minutes, I nodded off to sleep. Waking up with a start, I looked up to number 1, and the obvious blue light that had been shining underneath the door from the UV tubes was off. Standing I went to try the door to the changing room and it was indeed open. Chiding myself for falling asleep for longer than I had realised, I closed and locked the door, and started to get undressed.

Fully naked, I picked up the goggles I had been given, and was most surprised when I turned to walk to the sun bed and there before me was a woman. Totally nude. A cute grin on her face, framed with dark hair & purple highlights, her ample breasts were just magnificent, and all i could do was stare.

"Well, I suppose it's only fair you get a good look at me, as I couldn't keep my eyes of you getting undressed."

Blushing, I was totally tongue tied, I could say nothing, and couldn't take my eyes off her chest. It was only my goggles dropping to the floor that made me take my eyes off her.

"Oh dear looks like you've dropped something." She said as she stepped forward, closer to me.

Gulping, I managed to finally say something.

"Y-Y-Yes, I think I have."

The woman, placed her hand on my arm, turned and bent over to pick up the goggles I had dropped. Giving me the most amazing view of her bare pussy, inches away from me. Turning back towards me, she offered me the goggles back on one extended finger. Taking them from her, she then gestured to the sun bed.

"You are going to need them. Get in, I will get dressed and leave."

In my tired state, I muttered something about trying to stay awake, and how the blue light was going to help me, as I put on the goggles and climbed into the sun bed. Hitting the start button, I pulled the lid down and hoped that I hadn't blushed too badly during our brief exchange. Shaking my head I chastised myself for not checking that the booth was empty before entering, let alone getting naked.

After the sunbed, I dressed, my fear rising that the mystery woman might have said something to the girl behind the desk, but when I left, nothing was said to me and I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Eventually returning to my hotel, the receptionist waved me over and advised that I had been delivered a parcel whilst I was out and that it had been dropped off in my room.

Thanking the receptionist, I returned to my room, puzzled as to who would possibly have sent me a parcel at this time.

A small padded envelope was on my bed, a post-it from the hotel with my room number written on it, increased my curiosity.

Ripping open the envelope, I was stunned when it turned out to contain a pair of Brazilian style panties, black with a scarlet red lace edge, and a hastily scrawled note on the hotel paperwork reading:

"Room 107, 9pm, this time knock, Bx"

"Fuck" was all I could manage to say, I had seen the very pair earlier in the day. On Bx, the mystery woman I had stripped naked in front of in the solarium.

Glancing at my watch, it was nearly 9pm.

Hastily showering and brushing my teeth, I dressed and arrived at the door to room 107.

Taking a deep breath, I rapped on the door three times, and waited, pulse suddenly racing.

The door opened, and the cute grin was the first thing I noticed again. She was wearing a black sheer dressing gown, but before I could say anything she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the room.

Stumbling, I let the door close behind me, following this sexy woman into the room. My eyes quickly ascertained that the sheer robe, was all she was wearing, and when she looked back over her shoulder, she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

She let go of my hand and made me stand at the foot of the bed as she sat on the edge.

"Hello", she purred at me.

"Hello, I don't even know your name..."

She sighed, and giggled, looked into my eyes and said,

"I'm Brandy."

"I'm Nick, Brandy."

"Hello Nick, its good to see you with your clothes on."

Laughing, at this, the tension gone, I looked at her and said,

"It was very nice to see you with nothing on."

Grinning, I followed up with,

"I'd very much like to see you with nothing on again."

Brandy giggled and I swear started to blush.

"You'd like that, Nick?"

"Oh Fuck, I would love that."

Smiling wickedly she slipped a shoulder out of her gown and stood.

"Well Nick, I'd very much like to see you with nothing on too."

Brandy padded towards me, and slipped her other shoulder out, holding the gown over her full chest.

Not needing a second invite, I took my top off and was about to take my trousers off when I realised that Brandy had her hands already on my belt. Looking up towards me, she smiled, and slipped the belt out of my jeans, tossing the belt on the floor. Unbuttoning the top button, she looked at me and bit her bottom lip.

My breath and heart racing, I reached towards the gown, only to be batted away by Brandy. Slowly, deliberately, she undid the buttons on my jeans, before shucking them off me, my painfully hard erection obvious in my tight fitting boxers.

"Hmmmmmh" Brandy purred as she stroked my erection in appreciation.

Hooking two thumbs into my waistband of my boxers, she lowered them, gasping when my cock bobbed free of the boxers. Brandy took hold of me and bade me step out of my boxers and jeans.

"Sit" she gestured to the bed, and didn't let go of my cock until I was seated on the edge of the bed.

Looking me straight in the eyes, she held her chin up and let the gown fall to the floor.

"Fuck, Brandy you are a sexy woman."

Brandy gave me that wicked smile again and sank to her knees, took hold of my hard cock and kissed the tip.

"Ffffffuck!" I utttered, as I fell back onto the bed.

Brandy's lips felt incredible, her tongue licking the tip, causing me to grip the bedsheets. Then, she bobbed her head a couple of times.

"Mmmmmm, you like that Nick?"

""YES! God you suck cock like a thousand dollar hooker."

Brandy laughed, and climbed up onto the bed on all fours, kissing me passionately, her tongue teasing mine, my hands in her hair, pulling her towards me.

Once again, I was batted off, as she pulled away from the kiss, again biting her lower lip, then deliberately pushing up on the bed, bringing her breasts from my chest to hover in front of me. A boob man like me would never refuse such an offer and I grabbed both swinging breasts and kissed and teased each nipple, much to Brandy's appreciation, her bare pussy grinding against my cock, I could feel how wet her pussy was as it rubbed up and down me, her moans of pleasure now very audible.

It was my turn to take control and I slipped out from under her, Brandy was about to lie on the bed, but I shook my head and made her kneel on the edge of the bed. Playfully slapping her ass, I bent to kiss each cheek, before kneeling and tasting her wet pussy.

"I am going to enjoy fucking your delicious little pussy."

Standing I stepped closer to the bed, holding my cock and rubbing it along her wet lips, coating my cock with her own lubrication. Before pushing gently, insistently at her pussy, gasping in pleasure when the tip of my cock sank into her pussy. Staying there momentarily, my hands moved to her swinging breasts, cupping them, squeezing them before rolling the nipples between finger and thumb.

Brandy's moans of pleasure indicated she was ready, and with my hands cupping her heavy breasts, I pushed deeper into her, sinking all the way in slowly. Moaning in pleasure myself at the warmth and depth that I'd achieved.

Slowly, I withdrew and sunk back in, grunting in pleasure as I was balls deep, eliciting a loud moan of pleasure from Brandy. Repeating it several times, I moved my hands to her shoulders, actively pulling her deep onto my cock with every thrust, audibly slapping against her thighs.

"Faster" Brandy begged.

Grunting, I increased my pace, finding Brandy pushing back with every thrust, her moans matching my grunts as we fucked.

"FFFFUUUCCCK" Brandy wailed.

"Play...nnng...with....nnngg...your...nnng...clit....nnng...for...nnng...me...nnnng" I managed to say.

Brandy slumped onto the bed, as she reached back under herself to play with her clit, her moans of pleasure increasing in volume.

"HARDER" she screamed, half muffled in the bedclothes.

Grunting, I responded, our mutual moans of pleasure as I started to pound Brandy for all I was worth.

Brandy's legs started to shake, and that pushed me over the edge, I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth the gave her all I possibly could as I could feel my orgasm approaching, with no way of holding back.

"FUCCCCKK CUMMMMING!!" Brandy wailed as I started to unload in her, roaring in pleasure, my body twitching uncontrollably as I orgasmed.

Slowly coming to again, I opened my eyes to see Brandy looking back at me with a huge, wicked grin on her face.

"I suppose you've earned my panties then." Brandy purred at me.