The Troublemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the military training that does it, Sloane is well aware. It's almost like the ancient Japanese art of Kintsugi — the practice of repairing broken ceramic pottery with gold. All of the pieces of herself, fractured and jagged, scraping against one another, ill-fitting and difficult to sit next to one another, are knitted together by the quiet sense of self-authority and order.

She is a doctor, and a daddy, and a dominant, and a woman on the edge of her own sensibilities, and the calm sense of order she exerts over herself allows her to be masterful at each and every single one.

"Daddy, oh god, I'm going to cum—" Emily buckles and pants hard, her stuffed cunt glistening and gleaming, the muscles pushing outwards like a blooming flower.

"No you're not," Sloane tells her calmly, thumb twisting inside the hot tightness of her cunt forcefully, punishingly, squeezing inside until the rhythm building in her baby girl's lower muscles is disrupted and controlled. There, Sloane grits her teeth as her wrist settles snug against the tight canal. "You do whatever you have to do to stop yourself cumming. You climax when I tell you that you're allowed to climax, and if you feel like you're going to cum without permission then you do whatever the fuck you have to do to figure it out," the words are almost languid in how calmly they're uttered, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes ma'am, oh god, I'll try my best," Emily weeps and twists on the fist working up into her guts.

"Do not disappoint me, Emily." Sloane fists her with one hand and rubs the back of her thigh with the other, "If you cum without permission I'm going to inject this botox in your clit. How long did it take to wear off when I stuck it in your bladder last time, remind me?"

"S...six weeks, Daddy." Emily gasps.

"I'll fuck you every single day for those six weeks, princess. I'll lick and suck your clit, I'll rub it slowly just the way you like, I'll throw every single toy at you, and you won't feel a single damn little tickle of it." Sloane deepens her grip and fists her deeper, moaning and slick herself with the thought of it. "I dare you, I fucking dare you to cum without Daddy's permission." She felt her little troublemaker start to clench and bounce her hips back.

"Daddy please can I cum? Please?" Emily's begs began, hard and arduous, her voice high and warbly with each little plea, "Please Daddy, please! I'll be such a good girl! I'll do anything you tell me to do, I'll do anything!"

"Nope," Sloane says calmly and presses a lubed finger against her quivering, twitching anus. "I'm going to fill your bottom up with my other hand, don't you dare cum, princess, I mean it. I will make love to you for the next six weeks and you will not get to enjoy a single second of it..." Sloane gave her girl fair warning as the glistening latex finger slid home.

"Jesus Christ!" Emily threw her head back, hard.

"He won't help you now, honey." Sloane smirked to herself and made sloppy work of her troublemaker.

There is a hard clench around her fist, deep inside the walls of the vagina, hard enough that the pressure around the single digit stuck in her kitten's ass grew tight too. Sloane smirks, breathing heavy, gulping back the thought of how delicious the next six weeks would be. She knew Emily was on the edge of herself, dancing perilously towards the cliff's edge of her climax, building and building towards that delicious, golden, glittering state of bliss that would be her last for a while. Despite her own orders, Sloane wants to force her there.

"I love your mouth," Emily whimpers to herself with choked, throttled, wobbly moans, "I love my daddy's mouth, I love how plump it is, I love the way it tastes. I love the way it feels on my skin. I love the big words that come out of it. I love how mean it is..." There's a long, hard gasp that struggles to contain itself.

The clenching begins to dwindle slightly, backing off, backing down, the gleaming sweaty hips no longer fervent and bucking, calming down to a slow deep rocking motion. The doctor furrows her brow and holds her position, unsure of herself.

"...I love my daddy's hands. I love how strong they are. I love how soft they are. I love how the veins stand out. I love how it feels when she spanks me. I love how they feel around my throat—" Emily gasps and winds herself tighter, face buried against the crisp white pillow, comforting herself with the kind of thorough and methodical list her mind felt capable of wrapping around.

"What are you doing, princess?" Sloane slips another digit inside of her bottom, working her slowly, the other hand twisting against the spot deep inside her cunt that made for screaming, gut wrenching, body collapsing orgasms.

"Distracting myself," Emily groans and pulls against the wrist restraints. "I love my daddy's stomach, I love how tight it is, I love the muscles there, I love how they feel underneath my tongue, I love the way the muscles feel on my fingertips." She clenches her eyes hard as the temptation to climax floods through her. "I love my daddy's back, I love the tattoo between her shoulders, I love tracing it when she's asleep, I love falling asleep on the bottom of her back, I love how tight it gets when she picks me up to fuck me, oh god I love your back—" Emily groans it out loud, and Sloane becomes certain that the orderlies currently pushing laundry carts down the hallway are getting quite the tour of her body.

"Well now you're just being a little sycophant," Sloane blinks, swallowing the piquing arousal that came from the flattery. "Tell me what else you love, tell me everything, don't save a single fucking thing for yourself," she orders with a low growl, fucking her softly, deeply, making the kind of sloppy noises that would surely make the angels turn away in embarrassment.

"I love the way you taste when you let me go down on you—oh god, I love the way you taste." Emily fists the crumpled sheets within her reach. "I love licking you off my chin, I love sucking you clean, I love making you shiver, I love the way your thighs get tight around the back of my head when you let me sit between your legs at your desk—" The troublemaker pants hard, the temptation for an orgasm building deep within herself again. "Daddy please, please, please can I cum?"

"Figure it the fuck out, princess." Sloane grits her teeth and rocks her fist back and forth carefully, her knuckles riding the swollen little g-spot twitching deep inside her baby girl. "I want to hear the whole list."

She is a woman on the edge of herself too, a woman on the brink of her own sensibilities, a thigh clenched, jaw tensing, throat quivering excuse of a domme, entirely dumbfounded with how this power dynamic was so often tipped upside down. It infuriates her, it angers the deepest parts of herself that ache for total control, it teases her, it tantalises her, it tickles all the parts of herself that she was otherwise unaware could be toyed with so pleasurably. Sloane licks her lips and smiles to herself, well aware that she would put her baby girl to work between her legs once she had the time later on to make leisure of it. For now, dangling the carrot is enough to get her off.

"Daddy—" Emily bucks and gasps, eyes wide and hips trembling. "Daddy please I can't hold it, I can't. Please, Daddy, I love you, I love you, I love you, please?"

"Don't make me tell you again."

"Yes ma'am, oh god, okay, I'll try," Emily loses herself to another warbly moan, her hips bouncing backwards, her cunt a sloppy mess on the gloved wrist between her legs. "I love my daddy's thighs, I love the long dip where your muscles knit together, I love when I've been a good girl and you let me make a mess on the top of your leg, I love how it feels on my pussy when I clench and you grab my throat and hold me close to your chest and tell me to cum—"

"I'm not telling you to cum, don't take yourself there, baby." Sloan reminds, her fingers working expertly.

"I love my daddy's hair, I love how long it is, I love how shiny it is, I love playing with it, I love stroking it, I love bunching it up and holding it out of her way when she sucks my clit... oh god, oh fuck—" Emily rises up and grows tight.

"Are you cumming?" Sloane barks.

"No, Daddy, I'll be a good girl," Emily cries tearfully and holds it back as best she can, bringing her hips back down.

"Good girls certainly don't say the word fuck," Sloane fists her a little harder.

"I love when Daddy punishes me." Emily starts up again quickly, aware that any delay might be enough time for Sloane to think of a creative punishment. Her girl was many things, but a fool she was not. "I love when I've been bad and you fist me in my ass, I love the way you stretch me out for hours, build me up, work me up, make me love it and then you pull your hand out before I'm allowed to cum. I love when you pin me down and put your fingers in my mouth. I love when you spank me. I love when you make me stand in the corner of your office with my panties down and my dress pulled up. I love when you put me in stirrups and make me hold your things. I love when my daddy ties me up and leaves the vibrator on my clit until I'm sobbing and sorry, oh god, I love my daddy, I love her so much, please, fucking please, can I cum?" Emily screams and sobs, her tears making wet trails down her cheeks.

Sloane smiles and closes her eyes.

"You're such a good little girl," Sloane whispers and cranes her neck, kissing and licking and sucking around the plump cunt lips cradling her wrist. She jams her knee on the edge of the bed for leverage, twisting and working as best she can with her mouth. "You've been such a good girl, tell me you're daddy's good little girl," Sloane lets her breathe graze her troublemaker's sensitive little parts.

"Oh fuck, I'm your good girl daddy, I'm your good little girl," Emily chokes and tries her hardest not to get ahead of herself.

"How much does your daddy love you?" Sloane prods, turning her attention back to where it matters, sucking and kissing the twitching clit that ached for attention.

"My daddy loves me so much," Emily pants hard, "My daddy adores me. My daddy loves me. I'm the only thing my daddy wants. I'm the only thing my daddy wants. My daddy is so good to me, oh god, ma'am, please, I can't—" Her hips rise up and grow still, her thighs trembling like hummingbird wings. "Daddy I can't hold on for much longer—"

"Cum baby," Sloane sucks and nibbles and licks and kisses, "You've been such a good girl, show daddy how grateful you are, cum for me, princess."

Emily shatters and snaps instantly, hips whipping, cunt pulsing hard, squealing, crying, squirting, gasping, fisting the crumpled sheets, straining against the restraints, choking on her own moans, riding back as hard as she can as if the fist just can't get deep enough. Sloane holds her there, kissing her folds and sucking her cunt, sucking and nibbling around the outskirts of town until the little wild thing's weight is collapsed and resting almost entirely against her face. Even then, Sloane doesn't stop, she kisses and strokes her tongue and brings her down with crooning sweet little nothings until her girl is jolting with shivers of electricity.

"I came Daddy," Emily mumbles, gasping, stating the obvious as the doctor shifts her legs to make an escape from underneath her.

Sloane smiles as she guides her body back down, "I know, baby. You're such a good girl. You need cuddles?"

"In a bit please, ma'am. I'm too tingly right now."

"That's okay, good girl," Sloane whispers as she undoes the restraints around each of her sore, tired limbs. "You just lie there and let me clean you up, kitten." A hand slips over and strokes the back of her long hair.

Emily lays there, collapsed, satiated, whimpering, shivering, glittering with the last of her climax. Cute, Sloane thinks to herself, aware it was about to get a whole lot cuter as she grabbed a diaper off the tray. The crinkly sound of the material is enough to stir her girl, those two big eyes fluttering open over her shoulder with an embarrassed, hesitant look.

"You're okay, baby," Sloane slips it underneath and around her girl, making quick efficient work of the tabs. "The anaesthetic will wear off in a few hours, nothing to worry about." It earns a relieved, shakey nod.

Emily lays back down in a warm, tingling pile with her legs curled up to her tummy. "Sloane,' she whispers tiredly.

"Yes, baby?"

"Snacks, and a blue gatorade too please."

"Oh. The vending machine is broken, sorry baby." Sloane rubs her calf and stares at her, breathing her in, certain that she is without a doubt the most beautiful thing she has ever seen on a moment to moment basis. "You want a water instead?"

"Sloane," Emily's voice sounds a little more serious this time.

"Yes, baby?"

"Did it sound like I was asking? To clarify, please go and get me a Gatorade and something sweet with caramel in it." Her eyes open slowly, glittering and glimmering. "Figure it the fuck out, Daddy," she teases with that low, playful tone.

Sloane can't help but smirk and grow a little taller, but she nods her head and swallows. "Of course, baby." She closes her eyes, "I'll send an intern on a wild goose chase at ten o'clock at night, just for you." She sighs and reaches in her pocket for her pager. "Don't say I don't spoil you..."

"Thanks," Emily whispers, "Oh, and Sloane?" She flutters her eyes open again.

Sloane piques her brow this time, "Yes, baby?"

"Smuggle me up to your office please. I want to sit in your lap and sign things for you. Head strokes, head strokes would be nice too." The little troublemaker blinks a bit, rotating her arm slightly as if she's unsure of the joint. "And that thing you do when you rub that one spot behind my shoulder blade. It feels stiff, I need your hands on it."

"Well, if I can't take care of one little princess what business do I have running a department?" Sloane takes it in her stride with a deep sigh, turning back to her pager to dole out the orders.

"Sloane?"

It exasperates her this time. "Yes, baby?" she says, frustrated.

"Love you daddy."

"Mhmm. Shmove-shmoo daddy," Sloane mimics and taps away, barely even glancing up.

12