The Trucker's Load Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'a girl. You know you still have a place in my heart, right?" Edna says with a smile.

"And so does everyone else," the woman mutters as she walks away to serve a group of people their drinks. Three men with three girls about my age or slightly older. Hard to tell. It's apparent that each of them are couples because of how close they are. One guy, a black man, has his girl sitting in his lap. A large white man with black hair and a black beard his girl close enough to wrap an arm around, while the third man, who might be Hispanic with a skin tone somewhere in between the two other men continues to rub the back of the girl he's sitting with.

Edna's eyes perk up at the men she serves. "Well, I'll be damned. If it ain't some old friends of mine."

I follow Edna over to the group. A big giant black man looks up with a smile. "Well, look who the cat dragged in. Edna, how are ya?"

"Oh, I've never been better. Good to see you too, Quandell. I can see you've found yourself a sweet little thing," Edna says as her eyes shift to the girl sitting in his lap.

"Oh, she is," the man says with a grin as she looks up at the girl in his lap, his hand rubbing her back. "Her name is Ericka. We go way back."

The girl smiles as she clings to him. She's got dyed white hair, cut short, and an innocent face.

Edna nods and grabs a seat to join them before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into her lap. "Well, this here is, Alex. Just picked him up hitchhiking a few days ago."

"Nice! I picked myself up a hot little sissy not too long ago," a big dark-haired brute of a man with a beard says as he wraps his arm around the girl he's with. "Little Miss was running away from home when I picked her up. Now she's mine, ain't that right muffin?"

"Yes daddy," the cute brown-haired girl says. Did he say she was a sissy? What does he mean by that?

"Ha, I met this little hot chica online. When we first started chatting, she was fooling herself, thinking she was a boy with a girlfriend, attending college. Of course, one night with me convinced her of the truth. She's a cock loving sissy, ain't that right, girly?" the brown-skinned man with a Hispanic accent says. He's got a short black mohawk with a lightly trimmed beard. His hand slides down the girl's back, grabbing her ass.

She stiffens, biting her lip. She brushes a strand of brown hair out of her face. Her soft porcelain skin looks so silky smooth. "Yes, Papi. You definitely made me realize my place in life."

Wait, so all of these girls were boys at one point? Edna grins, pinching my ass. "Seems like we all lucked out, huh?"

A whiff of cold air whips by as the police officer from earlier walks in. Edna waves her over and she pulls up a chair, hanging her big thick coat over it before sitting down to join us. "Well, I'll be damned, I didn't realize you'd all be in my town. I would've made room in the cells."

"Ha, very funny," the Hispanic man says.

"Don't tell me you forgot about last time, Ricky. You spent the entire night in the drunk tank," Sienna says with a smile.

"Yeah, that hombre... Officer, what's-his-name. The one with the stash. He was a total idiot," Ricky says back.

"As much as I agree, you did get into a fight with his brother and he is the Chief here. There was nothing I could do," Sienna says.

"The bastard is a dirty cop and his brother works with Vad, whoring out women they trick into prostitution," the guy with the dark hair and beard says. "Hate those fucks."

"Hey, keep your voice down," Sienna says as she looks around. "I hate it as much as you all do, but right now, there's nothing I can do. They've been after my job ever since I transferred over here. I've been trying to transfer out for some time now."

"Should just quit," the one named Quandell says.

"I worked too damn hard to become a police officer. No way in hell I'm going to quit now. You know how many trans women they let into the force? It ain't something they take lightly. Ever since the bastards found out, they've been trying to do everything to get me kicked off or in trouble. Almost, damn near succeeded too," she says as the waitress comes over.

"Sienna didn't see you come in," the red-haired, big-breasted woman says with a smile.

"How's it going, Judith? You look amazing, as always," the officer says, of course, she's no longer in uniform, wearing a plaid red shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of jeans that hug her thick, lean butt and cowboy boots along with a matching cowboy hat.

"Aww, thanks, sweetie. You look as good as ever. Let me guess, you're usual porter?" she asks with a smile.

"You know me too well," Sienna says.

Judith winks at her before turning to Edna, her lips tightening. "You better not ask for hard liquor, Edna. It never ends well, and last time you broke our damn dart board and Kevin's still pissed about that."

"Fine, just give me a beer then. I wasn't looking to gettin' drunk anyway. I'll take what she's having and give my boy here, the same." Edna gives my ass a squeeze for emphasis.

"Is he even old enough to drink?" she asks, tilting her head.

"Of course he is, ain't that right, babe?" She asks, looking over at me. I adamantly nod my head.

Judith sighs. "Fine... Just don't screw me over."

"Oh I'd love to screw you once again, don't get me started," Edna says with a grin.

Judith rolls her eyes before stalking off.

The dark-haired man eyes me before looking up at Edna. "So, Edna looks like you've got yourself a nice little femboy. You gonna show 'em how to dress and behave like a proper highway girl?"

"As much as I love a nice feminine cutie to keep my bed warm at night, I'm not going to push the poor boy into it," she says, wrapping her arm around me tightly as she leans in and kisses my shoulder. I feel a bit nervous as the guy eyes me. Does she really want me to dress and behave as a girl like the three of the girls with these men does? That's really daunting.

"She'd make a good little sissy," he says as he meets my eyes, sending a chill down my spine.

"Not every femboy needs to be a sissy, Tommy," Sienna says as she sighs. "Besides, the word sissy is such a... stupid term. Maybe Edna's little boy toy is trans, maybe he isn't. Just because he's a bit feminine and is most definitely a bottom, doesn't mean you can call him a sissy."

"I like the term. It's hot. Besides, I only use the term to refer to those who are submissive like my little girl here. I wouldn't call you or Edna sissies. Women as dominant and assertive as you would never make a good sissy. Only submissive little bitches like Kelsey here make good sissy sluts. Besides, little girls like Kelsey embrace being sissies. Ain't that right, Kelsey?"

"Yes, daddy. I'm proud to be your sissy," she says with a smile. She twirls a string of brown hair around her finger.

Tommy gives Sienna a smirk. "See?"

Sienna just sighs and shrugs. "Men.."

"So, I ran into Trixsis the other day," Edna says as Judith delivers us drinks.

"She tries to recruit you again?" Quandell asks as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Oh of course, would you expect anything less?" Edna asks.

Quandell just chuckles.

"Seems like it's getting harder and harder to stay out of the drama between the gangs," Tommy says.

Edna nods as she takes a sip of her beer. I pick up mine with two hands and take a sip. It's strong, but surprisingly not all that bad. Taste like a mix between coffee and chocolate.

"These gangs are bad news and you'd all would be wise to stay away from them," Sienna says.

"That's gonna be hard since it's nearly impossible to go anywhere without one of them trying to recruit you. Especially with..." Quendall looks around to see if anyone is listening. "Vad declaring anyone who isn't with him is against him."

"Vad is bad news," Sienna says.

"Ain't telling us anything we don't already know," Edna says, taking a big gulp of her beer. Her hand starts gently caressing my ass.

"Well, just be careful," Sienna says.

"Well, shit, we gotta hit the road early tomorrow," Tommy says as he looks at his phone. "I'll see ya all later."

He slams his drink and sets down some cash before he and his sissy walk out.

Quennell looks down at his watch. "Shit. We have an early start too. Gotta be halfway across the country by the day after tomorrow. Let's go, baby, and get some sleep."

He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and walks out with his armed wrapped around his girl. Ricky watches them leave. "Probably ain't a bad idea to get some sleep. Been on the road all damn day."

Edna shrugs. "Suit yourself."

He looks over at his girl. "Want to head back to the room and get a good shag in before bed?"

She blushes and nods. He smirks as he turns to us. "Well, you heard her. See you chicas later."

He pays his bill and heads out with his lady.

"Well, shit, looks like the party is over, huh?" Edna asks.

Sienna shrugs. "I wouldn't consider them the life to any party."

Sienna turns and looks into my eyes. "So what's your story?"

I swallow my beer and bite my lip. "I uhhh. Well, I just couldn't take it living at home anymore, so I left."

"Simple answer, I guess. You like being Edna's little boy toy?" Sienna asks with a sly smile.

"I uhhh. Yeah," I say with a red heat spreading across my face.

"Have you ever worn women's clothing before?" she asks.

I shake my head as I look away. She leans in. "You ever thought about it?"

I only shrug. "I... I don't know."

"Want to give it a try?" she asks.

I look at her as my heart beats a little faster, then I look at Edna. She only shrugs. I gaze back at Sienna. Her eyes seem to gleam. "Come on, why not just try it out? I'll even buy you a nice outfit to try for your first time. How about it?"

"I... I guess," I sputter out.

"Great! Edna, why don't you grab the bill," Sienna says as she grabs my hand, pulling me out of Edna's lap.

"Oh of course... I'll take care of the bill. Jeeze," Edna says with a flat expression as she reaches in and lays some cash on the table.

"Well, I could've given you a ticket today, so you owe me one at the very least," Sienna says as she wraps an arm around me and we make our way out with Edna trailing behind.

We head over to the superstore and into the female clothing section. Before I can even comprehend what's happening, Sienna grabs the back of my pants, and pulls out the tag, crouching down to look at it. "Perfect size."

Then she proceeds to shop around, holding out dresses, skirts, and all manner of girly clothing against my frame as people look while they walk by. Some snicker, others seem to look disgusted, while others don't seem bothered at all. Edna scares more than a few off with some dirty looks.

Finally, after piling my several outfits on top of Edna, Sienna's ready to check out. Once she pays, we head back to the hotel. Then the woman makes me strip in front of her. Reluctantly, I do as I'm told and get buck naked. She seems to like what she sees. "Wow, Edna, you sure know how to find them. This boy has a perfect feminine figure. Don't even have to shave him."

She then hands me a pink thong. I hesitate for a second before succumbing and putting it on. It slides up my bare legs and the thin fabric splits in between my cheeks, making me feel like I have a wedgy.

She has me sit down while she puts on a pair of white thigh-high stockings that have some kind of sticky fabric that holds them up to the middle of my thigh. Then she puts on some kind of bra that kinda makes it look like I've got little breasts. Finally, she slips on a small, tight pink dress on over me. It hugs my hips and barely covers my ass. You can even see the top of the stockings. Then she has me sit down as she applies makeup to my face. Not much, but I guess it doesn't take much. "Too bad your hair is a little too short to do much with. I guess it can pass for the tomboy look. You are fucking cute though, regardless of your short hair."

"My god, you've outdone yourself, woman, not that you really had to do much, but damn she's pretty," Edna says as she bites her lip while her eyes feel as if they're fucking me.

"Can I see?" I ask.

"Of course, you can," Sienna says as she grabs my hand and leads me into the bathroom. I gasp as I see a really hot girl looking back at me. She's got a slight blush on her soft cheeks with eyes that seem to shimmer. In the dress, she really does seem to have a rather feminine figure.

Sienna smiles behind me as Edna joins us. She smiles as well. Sienna walks up next to me. "I think this cutie needs a name that fits. What do you think?"

I nod without thinking. Sienna looks deep into my eyes. "You look like a Bethany to me. How does that sound?"

Once again, I find myself nodding. Sienna only smiles. "Good girl. Bethany it is."

Edna comes up and wraps her arms around me. "How would you like to have Sienna join us tonight?"

I look up in the mirror to meet Edna's eyes. "Like... A threesome?"

Edna nods with a smirk. I don't even realize I'm nodding. Sienna is beautiful. Her brown hair shines like silk and she has a look of authority about her. Wide hips with a bubble butt and legs that are thick with muscles and yet she's not bulky or anything.

"If you really want to make it fun, I have a pair of handcuffs on me," Sienna says with a smile.

My eyes go wide. Edna's grin widens. "Oh babe, you've read my mind."

The women lead me into the motel room as Sienna pulls out a pair of handcuffs. Before I can say anything, my wrists are cuffed behind my back. Not too tight, but it definitely restrains me well enough. I watch with anticipation as the two women start taking off their clothes. Both of them have the bodies of goddesses. Sculpted out of marble with such fine features. Edna's a little thicker than Sienna, but you can tell she's strong enough to dominate most people.

Sienna reveals rock-hard abs as she pulls off her shirt, then unclasps her bra and tosses it aside showing her nice large melon-sized breasts. Edna quickly kicks off her pants and pulls down her underwear to free up her python as it starts to grow hard.

I'm not surprised when Sienna takes off her pants and slowly drops her panties to reveal a massive cock. It's a little shorter than Edna's but super thick.

I don't need much of a push to drop to my knees and I readily accept their cocks, taking Edna's into my mouth and worshiping it as I should. With my tongue swirling around it, I start bobbing up and down, enjoying the taste and the feel of it in my mouth. It just feels so right.

I can't believe how much I love sucking dick. Truly there's nothing like the feel of a cock getting hard in your mouth. Between the strong scent and the musky taste along with the contrasting hard and spongy feel, it's just so surreal. I love knowing that I can give such pleasure with my mouth.

After a few minutes of slobbering all over Edna's cock, she pulls out and lets Sienna sink her thick white, veiny cock in my mouth. It's just as savoring and delicious as Edna's. I love how thick it is. Makes my jaw stretch to take it all in. I keep my lips wrapped around my teeth and tightly seal the cock between them. The way it is barely able to slide in and out of my mouth makes it feel so powerful. Contrast their cocks with my own small one and it reinforces how right it feels to be on my knees, dressed like a girl, sucking their cocks. It's where I belong. I'm Edna's girl and I want to worship her dick so badly.

Sienna grabs my hair and starts thrusting her dick in my mouth and I do my best to take it all. I can't help but gag and cough as it hits the back of my throat. It's just so thick.

She has a firm grip on my hair as she works her cock in and out of my mouth, grinding her wide hips to force it down my throat. It's just so thick. She finally relents and let's go as I fall off her cock in a coughing fit. "The girl needs practice, but she's not bad. A natural cocksucker."

"That she is, and she's all mine," Edna says as she pats me on the head. "Ain't that right, sweet cheeks?"

"Yes! I'm all yours, Edna," I say with a smile before guiding my mouth onto her big black cock. I suck it eagerly. The fact that they've started referring to me as a girl oddly turns me on.

"That'a girl. But call me mommy from now on, okay, darling?" she says as she gives me that smile.

I nod as I slurp on her dick, spit slowly dropping from my mouth. God, I love how her dick feels in my mouth. My tongue can feel the veins that wrap tightly around the shaft and taste that sweet muskiness while the texture remains oddly hard and yet spongy soft. She pulls her cock out and holds it up so I can lick and suck on her balls.

Then the two women help me up onto the bed I helplessly flop onto my stomach before Edna pulls my tush into the air. She gives it a nice firm spank white Sienna grabs my hair, pulling my face up to push her cock into my mouth. "So, what's your plan with this little sissy girl?"

"Well, I guess that's up to her. I'd love to keep her around, maybe she can become my full-time assistant or something. She's welcome to stay as long as she wants," Edna says as she hikes up my dress and pulls my thong to the side.

"I gotcha. So this is serious, huh?" Sienna asks, working her fat cock into my mouth with a steady pace.

"Well, I mean we've only known each other for a couple of days, but I wouldn't mind something more serious. Of course, you know I've never been good with relationships and monogamy. But that doesn't mean we can't make things work. I kinda like what we got right now. We can be together and have others join in on the fun from time to time," Edna says she opens something up and slides her wet finger down the crack of my ass before slowly working it into my butt.

"That would be ideal. You're one lucky bitch to snag a little sissy like this," Sienna says before she presses her thick cock against the entrance to my throat. I gag and choke, but I can't even struggle with my hands cuffed behind my back. "Be a good girl and swallow it."

I try my best and swallow, allowing her cock to plug up my throat as it forcefully slides down. I can't breathe at all as that dick forces my throat to spread open to allow it in. It's so thick. I black out. Finally, she lets it slide out and I can breathe again. "I need to get me a sissy like this one. If only I found her first, she'd be locked away in my basement ready to fuck every time I come home."

Edna works a few fingers inside my ass. I feel her prodding and probing, adding more fingers before she pulls out and then slowly sinks that big black cock into my ass. "Sienna, you're such a sadist. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being dominant and having a sexy little fem submit to me. I even enjoy bondage, but you take it so much farther."

"I know. I just like the power I feel. You have no idea what it's like being on the police force as a trans woman. I'm always on the bottom. Always pushed aside and given no respect. I just want to feel like I have some control and authority," she says as she once against drives that cock down my throat.

"I get that, you just need to leave them and find someplace better. Heck, come join us on the road. We can be a happy family. We tried it once, but it didn't work because of our jobs. With you, the three of us can really make a perfect life together," Edna says as she slowly slides her dick into me, letting my ass adjust. She's always so gentle. Even the way she puts her hand on my ass, caressing me and every now and then she'll slide her hand up my back in such a reassuring manner.

"I can't do that. I'm an officer of the law. My father was before me and I will always be one. Someone's got to keep these gangs in check and protect the ethics of the law while my asshole superiors make deals with human trafficking scum," she says as she drives that cock all the way down my throat, her hips smashing against my nose as her balls slap my chin. I struggle, gag, and choke on her dick, spit gushing down my chin.