The Trucker's Load Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't you just say you'd keep a sissy locked up in your basement, not to mention that you caught me getting road head without giving me a ticket," Edna says as she pulls out a smudge to slide her cock in deeper, causing a ripple of discomfort mixed with pleasure to rush through me.

"That's different. First off, I wasn't going to force a sissy against their will to be my little pet. I intend to find a willing little submissive. I don't want someone who I have to force to be mine. I want a sissy someone who wants to be my submissive. And secondly, letting people slide for minor infractions is hardly an abuse of power. I have a strict moral code. I just think a lot of the laws we have are so overkill. People should be held accountable, but shouldn't have their lives ruined just because they made a mistake. Fuck... that feels good," she says as she grips my hair even tighter, clogging up my throat with a deep thrust. Pleasure overwhelms me as I get pounded back and forth between two dicks like a tennis ball.

Sienna has a tighter grip and thrusts with assertiveness while Edna rocks her hips into me with a passionate rhythm. Her hands rub and massage my ass and back, occasionally dipping underneath to give my little cock some attention.

Sienna pulls her cock out of my mouth and smacks it against my face before she rubs the tip around it, smearing spit everywhere. "I just want a sissy who'll submit to me and obey. She'll follow the rules, listen to orders, and serve me. I'll keep her safe, treat her right, and fuck her brains out."

"I mean, that don't sound half bad, but it's so rigid. I like being dominant, but I don't want a relationship that's so passionless. You know I've always had a mommy kink. I like the idea of being that doting, but assertive mommy. I'll punish you for being bad, but smother you in love and kisses. We can be romantic and still have dirty, crazy sex. Don't get me wrong, it'd be fun to have bondage and whatnot, but I don't care to inflict pain or anything like that. I just like teasing my girl. Keeping her on the edge while I have my fun," she says as she gives my ass a good thrust, ramming me down Sienna's fat pipe as it plunges down my throat. "Oh fuck, I'm so fucking close. I'm going to cum real soon."

"Oh fuck, me too," Sienna says as she holds onto my head, keeping her dick lodged down my throat. "Fucking shit, here it comes!"

Her cock expands in my throat before a torrent of cum erupts straight down into my stomach. Edna goes into a frenzy fucking my ass. I'm overwhelmed between the lack of air and the intense pleasure from my ass pounding. Everything goes black. I feel myself falling into a pleasure coma as Edna fucks the cum right out of me before filling my ass up with cum of her own. I can feel her hot, thick seed fill my bowels. It's such euphoric. There's nothing like the feeling of being filled with Edna's hot seed.

Sienna pulls out of my throat to give me a taste of her salty cum as I finally come to, finally able to breathe and see. I guzzle her thick, tasty jizz down as she lets the last bit dribble over my face, smearing it all over with the tip of her dick.

Edna gives my ass a friendly slap before she pulls out. "Good girl. That ass is perfect."

I collapse on the bed, hands still cuffed behind my back as I catch my breath. Sienna undoes the cuffs, freeing my wrists. I'm so exhausted. "You got a good little sissy here, Edna. I quite enjoyed myself. I need to find one for myself."

Edna scoots over to my face. "Would you mind being a darling and cleaning my dick off real good with that pretty little mouth of yours, babe?"

I don't even hesitate to take her cock in my mouth and suck it clean as Sienna gets off the bed to grab her clothes. "You know, you don't have to go. You can stay the night and the offer still stands."

"I can't leave the force. Someone needs to uphold a code of ethics. And I need to get home and feed my dog. Bart will be pissed I'm late," she says as she pulls up her panties, imprisoning that fat cock of hers.

"Okay, well, next time I'm in town, I'll give you a call and maybe we can do this again," Edna says.

"I'd like that. Maybe I'll have a sissy of my own we can swap," she says as she finishes getting dressed.

"That would be fun," Edna says as she pulls her dick out of my mouth, letting it rest on top of my face. I lick and kiss the underside of it and move to give her balls some love.

"Well, it was good seeing you again, Edna and your sissy is a natural cocksucker. I'll let you know if I ever change my mind or get fired. The latter is more likely," she says as she makes her way to the door.

"Alright, but if you get a sissy, don't be too much of a boss. Remember, you can be a little sensual. Every girl likes a little compassion and to be cuddled. Ain't that right, sweetie?" Edna says as she pulls her dick away and takes my head in her hands.

"Oh yes!" I say.

Sienna just lets out a half-hearted chuckle before she leaves. "Damn girl, you look so sexy with a load of cum all over your face. Here, let me help you with that."

She scoots down and then licks it up off my face. "Damn, Sienna still tastes good."

She bites her lip and looks out the door. "She is one hell of a woman, ain't she?"

I nod. "Do you want me to be your sissy?"

She looks down at me, her eyes taking in mine. "Oh baby, I'd love for you to be my girl, but I ain't gonna force you. Come on. Let's go to bed. I'm tired and we'll have to hit the road tomorrow and head to my cabin. It'll take us all morning to get there. Then we can talk more about the future. Okay?"

I nod, biting my lip. I don't know why, but I feel so submissive and feminine. Is it just because I'm dressed like a girl and it makes me feel like a girl or did the dress just bring the woman out of me?

Edna helps me out of my dress and clean up before she turns the lights out and we cuddle up underneath the sheet. I feel so safe in her arms and there's really no place I'd rather be.

Let me know what you thought. Feel free to share your feedback in the comment section below. Also give it an honest rating. Check out my profile for more!