All Comments on 'The True Beauty Salon'

by Samantha_Writes_Smut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
obviousagentobviousagent10 months ago

Great work, hope to read more from you in the future.

Is this going to be an ongoing story or is this part of a world where your stories are set?

Samantha_Writes_SmutSamantha_Writes_Smut10 months agoAuthor

@obviousagent

Thank you so much! I don’t currently have plans to revisit these characters specifically, but I do intend to write more stories involving the True Beauty Corporation :)

SweetFlower8675SweetFlower867510 months ago

What a great premise! You have a good depth of explanation, room to expand, room to use imagination.

I always enjoy a slow, syrupy descent into lifestyle change plot line.

FertgiFertgi10 months ago

This is an AMAZING story. Really like your style. Would love to know if you have any other works/platforms you use?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story, could be more descriptive about the visual process of sollification

Samantha_Writes_SmutSamantha_Writes_Smut10 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Thanks for the feedback; I’ll keep that in mind for the next one.

@Fertgi

Thank you so much! This is the first story I’ve published. I’ve also put it on Read Only Mind, but I don’t have plans to put anything on there that I won’t also publish here.

@SweetFlower8675

Thank you! I have plans to expand. Great plans! By the time I’m through, the cinematic universe of the True Beauty Corporation shall dwarf that of Marvel! *cackles madly while lightning flashes behind me*

But seriously, thank you and I intend to expand on the premise in a good number of future works.

JordynMTFJordynMTF8 days ago

Omg!! This is a dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous