The True Love's Arrow Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing story of Julia's love affair with Max's big cock.
5.8k words
4.62
12.6k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers

In the first part of this story, someone commented that I don't know how deep down in the vagina cervix is. They are quite right. I'm not an expert in female (or male, for that matter) anatomy. The only research I did about the subject was that I googled: "cervical orgasm," and I didn't bother to read more than the first hit.

As helpful and informative the comment was, I'm still going to treat it the same way Sherlock Holmes treated the knowledge about the earth traveling around the sun: "Now that I do know it, I shall do my best to forget it." Not because of the fear of my head becoming filled with useless information, but because my story will do fine without physiological facts about vagina.

My dear reader, if things like that annoy you, you should stop reading my stories. I'm writing these stories for fun, and since I don't get any profit, I see no reason to do extensive research. And later in the story, there will happen things that, most likely, are physiologically impossible but are crucial for the plotline.

THIS STORY INCLUDES MATERIAL THAT SOME READERS MAY FIND OFFENSIVE. ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18-YEARS-OLD OR OLDER AND CONSENTING ADULTS.

<====<¤>====>


At midnight when Julia got home, Alex was waiting for her. "Where have you been?" he asked.

"Does it matter?" Julia asked, looking up at her husband.

Alex was a tall man with broad shoulders and muscular arms and legs. He was an embodiment of the alpha male. That was why she had fallen in love with him in the first place.

Or so she thought, but now she wasn't sure if she'd ever loved him. She had been only eighteen when she'd met him and nineteen when she'd married him. Now she believed that she'd been too young to know the difference between love and lust. Now that she thought back, Julia was sure that she had never really loved her husband.

"Yes, it does, I was worried," Alex said.

"So worried that you decided to ease your worry by fucking Sara?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I came home earlier, and I saw you with her," Julia said. "How long have you been fucking Sara?"

Alex sighed deeply. "A couple of months," he confessed.

Julia nodded, she knew that she should have felt jealousy and anger, but she didn't. She felt betrayed, sure, but mostly she felt like it was a good thing that she'd caught him so soon. At least, she had only wasted five years with him. "I want a divorce," she said.

"Babe, we can—"

"It isn't just that you cheated on me. It just made me realize that we have nothing in common. You don't give a shit about things I love, and I've never cared about money—"

"Only a rich bitch can say that!"

Julia nodded, "I know, and that is part of our problem. I was born rich, I am, as you said, a rich bitch and part of you is disgusted by me."

"No, I've never been disgusted by you."

Julia raised her eyebrow. "Are you sure of that?"

Alex looked at her for a long moment, and then he said, "Disgusted is a too strong word, but, yeah, in a way, you're right. I resent your attitude toward money; it pisses me off when you say that it's just money. I'm not disgusted by you, but I do resent your attitude toward the money."

"Exactly, and I'm not without blame either. Sometimes I think that you're just an ignorant plebeian without any taste."

"Like when I yawn at the art galleries, or when I say that even I could splash paint on the canvas just the way Pollock did."

Julia gave him a small smile. "I've trained you well. Now, at least, you know who Pollock is," then she sighed, realizing how condescending she had sounded. "Yeah, at those times, I resent you. To you, it might seem arrogant and even stupid, but I don't care about money. I love books and art, and even with all the shit that comes with being a teacher, I love teaching. I love theater, opera, and ballet. I love traveling in old cities with history, and I love visiting historical sights and museums. You don't like any of those things.

"You hate fiction, and you don't read anything, but the books related to your work. You don't care about art, and you hate museums. You want to spend vacations either on the beach of some expensive holiday resort or skiing in Aspen," Julia said. "The truth is that we are not a good match, we just look good together, and that's all we have, and, quite frankly, that's not enough."

"Listen, babe, I know it's hard to understand because it's hard for me to explain why I did... why I cheated on you, but babe, I love you. Sara was just a mistake, and I wish I could take it all back," Alex pleaded as he stood to his feet and came toward her but stopped when Julia backed away. "Babe, don't be like that. I love you. I cannot lose your family—I cannot lose you."

Julia had not missed his slip of the tongue. She suddenly realized that Alex didn't love her and probably never had loved her. Alex loved her old and prestige family and her father's wealth and political connections. Her social climber of a husband had not married her, he had married into her family.

Anger flared in her, and she said, "I fucked our neighbor. He was a good lay. He fucked my brains out with his big cock," she smirked, "Oh, yes, he has a bigger cock than you do. He could reach pleases your little dickie never can. He probably bruised my cervix and stretched me so that I cannot feel you anymore. He made me scream in pleasure the way you never have. Now that I've gotten my pussy pounded by a real cock I won't ever be satisfied with your tiny little prick—"

Without warning, Alex punched her hard in the stomach. She fell on the floor, trying to get air into her lungs. Julia tasted blood in her mouth. She whimpered when he grabbed her by the hair and lifted her head. "Bitch," he said, and Julia saw his big fist coming, and then she blacked out.

When Julia woke up, the first thing she saw was her husband's worried brown eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't...I lost it, I'm... God, I'm so, so sorry," Alex said, and when she tried to get up, he gently kept her lying. "Don't move. The ambulance is coming. You were out over five minutes, and the 9-1-1 operator said that I should make sure you're breathing and not to let you up if you wake up."

Julia felt nauseous, and there was a throbbing pain in her side, and she had a mother of a headache. She lost her consciousness again, and when she woke up again, she was lying on a stretcher inside the elevator. She wasn't sure what she said when she answered the questions asked. Her mind was fuzzy. When they got to the hospital, she learned that she had bruised ribs and a concussion.

The next day she spent in the hospital, and that gave her time to think about what to do. Julia knew that she should prosecute Alex, but by beating her, he gave her a way to get out of her marriage fast. Alex was all about appearances, and it would not look good if he'd have an assault on his record. She could blackmail him into signing the divorce papers. The decision now made Julia called her lawyer and asked him to arrange a divorce lawyer. The next day when Alex came to visit her, she was ready for him.

"Alex, I want a divorce," Julia said, "you know that we have a prenup so you won't get your fingers into my money anyway."

"I might get alimony," Alex said.

"I doubt it. Sure, I'm much wealthier than you, but you earn more than a quarter a million a year. Divorcing me won't affect the quality of your life. And you beat me into the hospital," Julia said. "I want this divorce to go swiftly. So... if you don't try to put roadblocks on the way of our divorce, I will not press charges. Doctors know what happened, if I won't press any charges, you'll still have clean records," she raised her eyebrow at her husband. "Do I have to threaten you?"

"No, I'll sign the papers after my lawyer has checked them out," Alex said. "Babe, I really am sorry, you know. I don't know what went to me. I've never lost it like that. Never."

"I was partly to be blamed; I shouldn't have attacked your masculinity," Julia said.

"Yeah, you shouldn't have said those things, but still, I shouldn't have hit you," Alex said. "I went to a therapist, and he recommended an anger management class. I don't want to lose it like that ever again."

"Because you hate not to be in control," Julia said.

"Yeah," Alex said. "I guess this is the end."

"Yeah... but we had a few good years, didn't we?" Julia asked.

Alex smiled. "Yeah, most of them were good years. All-in-all it was a good marriage, but you're right, we're not a good match." he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Goodbye. I hope you'll find someone who is a better match for you than I was. Someone who deserves you."

"Likewise," Julia said. "don't let this dishearten you. There is a woman for you out there, you are a good man."

"Thanks," Alex said. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

As she watched him leaving, Julia felt a little sad. He had been her first love, and now, only five years later, it was over. But, as sad as she felt, she also felt like she was free from all obligations that came with being married to a lawyer and uprising politician.

<====<¤>====>

Three months later, as she was getting ready for her dinner date with Max, Julia felt anxious. She had not had sex since her first time with Max, and three months was the longest dry spell she'd had since her teen years.

Julia was horny as hell.

"Slutty or sexy, or what do you want to say with your outfit?" Her friend Natasha asked as she went through Jill's wardrobe.

"Sexy and classy. He's an older gentleman. I don't think he'd appreciate slutty outfit," Julia replied. Her best friend was the reason she was going on a date with Max. After she'd gotten out of the hospital, Julia had told Natasha everything about Max and her one and only encounter with him. Natasha told her that if she wouldn't ask the man on a date, she would, and her best friend had been there when she'd called to Max to ask him on a date.

After Max had said yes, and she'd hung up, they'd giggled like pair of teen girls, and now Julia was feeling like she really was a teen girl going on her first date. "I can't believe I'm going on a date with a man three years younger than my dad," Julia said.

"Stop thinking about his age. I want you to have fun, and he sounded to be a good guy. I'm jealous of you; I wish I had a well-endowed older man who wants to learn how to make me cum like a freight train," Natasha said, offering Julia a blue dress with the low-cut neckline. "What about this?"

Julia nodded. "It looks good," she said and slid stay-ups on and momentarily wondered if she should put panties or not. Deciding to leave panties off, Julia grinned at her best friend. "I'm a dirty little girl, aren't I?"

Natasha giggled. "Yeah, and I kinda hope that tomorrow you'll be a well-fucked dirty little girl who will tell everything to me."

"Why would I tell you?"

"I haven't had sex with a real person in a year, please, let me live vigorously through you," Natasha said.

Julia giggled. "Okay, girlfriend, if I'll get fucked, I'll tell everything to you."

"Good girl," Natasha said, patting her head.

Julia put on the push-up bra and then slid the blue dress with the low-cut neckline over her body. On the feet, she put shoes with low heels. Julia looked at herself in the mirror; she looked sexy yet professional. She turned to Natasha. "What do you think?"

"You look sexy as hell," Natasha said. "but why low heels and not proper fuck-me-heels?"

"He's three or four inches shorter than I even without heels, and I don't want to embarrass him," Julia said, "Is it just sexy or slutty?"

"Not at all, just sexy. Your date will get hardon the moment he'll see you," Natasha said.

Julia swallowed, feeling her pussy getting moist as she the image of Max's monster of a cock flashed through her mind.

Natasha burst into laughter. "I know that look. You badly want to get his cock in your slutty cunt, don't you?"

Julia blushed. "Yeah, kinda," she admitted.

"That's a good thing since we both know that he wants you badly," Natasha said and handed a purse to her. "It's about the time for you to leave."

Julia nodded and left her apartment. Five minutes later, when she got to the penthouse door, she hesitated for a few seconds before pressing the doorbell. When he opened the door, she gulped. Max had one of the faces you forgot the moment you turned your eyes off him, but a body of a gymnast. His t-shirt was tight, as were the jeans he was wearing. She could see the enormous bulge in his pants, and she found herself wanting to get fucked right there and then.

"I'm pleased that you came. The food is almost ready... oh, I hope you like vegetarian food. I've been vegetarian since I was thirty, and there are no ethical reasons behind it. I don't even remember why I stopped eating meat; I just don't eat meat; it is as simple as that. I have nothing against eating meat, and if you want to, I can make a steak for you," Max nervously said.

"Vegetarian food is okay," Julia said.

"That is a relief to hear," Max said.

"Last time I didn't get to look at your apartment. This is a nice place," Julia said, looking around in his ascetic, but still homely apartment.

"Thanks," Max said, and moments later, he brought her a bowl of soup. "What do you want for a drink? I have apple and orange juice, coke, red and white wine, and beer."

"Water is fine," Julia said.

The food was good, better than she had expected; Max was a talented cook. While eating, they were bluntly flirting with each other. "I think we must get to why I'm here," Julia said as they were eating dessert. "What do you want me to teach you tonight?"

"I loved eating your pussy, can I do that again?" Max asked.

Julia shivered with arousal. The thought of getting her pussy eaten always made her horny. Most men hated the pungent smell of her arousal. It had not been once or twice a man had backed away when they smelled the strong aroma of her pussy, and she was glad that Max wasn't one of them.

"I'm sorry, but I need to visit the bathroom," Julia said, suddenly having a need to wash her genitals for Max. She went to the bathroom, where she emptied her bladder. Julia had barely stepped out of the bathroom when Max pressed his lips on hers. A hot excitement washed over her. She responded, wrapping her arms around the neck. The rugged and sensual kiss went on and on until they were both breathless, then Max eased his mouth from hers.

"I couldn't wait to kiss you," Max said, "let's get into the bed I want to eat your pussy."

Feeling a shiver run through her, Julia said, "Yeah, that sounds good."

When they got to the bedroom, as Max kissed her again, his hands slid to her back, and she felt the zipper of her dress coming down. He pulled her skirt down, and before Julia knew what was happening, he had unclasped her bra. Julia slid them off, shivering with arousal when she saw the hungry look in his eyes as he stared her. Standing there under his scrutinizing gaze, dressed only in stockings, garters, and thong, Julia felt a little self-conscious. "Lightly run your hands over my body and brush my tits," she said.

Julia shuddered when his fingers ran over her breasts, teasing her dark nubs with grazing touch. Max got behind her, and she moaned when he sucked and licked her neck as his fingers passed over her nipples a few times, provoking them to stand on their own. "Please, lay down on the bed on your back," he said. "Like I said, I want to eat your pussy."

"Tease my body first, kiss me, nibble my neck, lick my breasts, nibble my nipples," Julia said as she laid down on the bed. She whimpered in desire when Max got on top of her and kissed her. Julia moaned when he licked her neck, her collar bone, nibbling and kissing and licking until he took her nipple in his mouth. "Yes, just like that!" she said.

The heat started to form between her legs as her body shuddered with the sensations. Max switched to another nipple, and each flick of the tongue, each suction of his lips, sent a pulse of shivering pleasure up her spine.

Max continued teasing her nipples while his hands seemed to stroke her everywhere. He then kissed his way down her body. Jill's body tensed when his fingers slid under the waistband of her panties; she lifted her ass as he pulled her panties down.

Her legs spread wide open, her hips bucked, and her toes curled, and a meow escaped her lips when he kissed her lower lips. Max opened her pussy lips, spreading them apart, running his tongue through her slit. "Tweak my nipples," she said.

As he clamped his mouth over her sensitive flesh, his hands reached up, and he took her nipples between his thumb and index finger. Tweaking her nipples, his tongue moved up and down her pussy, flicking over the clit that sent sharp alarms through her, pleasure mounting in her sore pussy.

His tongue waded on her pussy, alternating licking the lips and flicking over her nub. The fire in her loins built up fast, the pleasure expanding with every moment he teased her pussy and nipples. Julia grabbed the headboard, her hips started to buck against his mouth as he licked her to oblivion.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned when his hand left her breast, and two digits entered her quivering cunt. She kept giving tips to Max as he slowly fucked her with his fingers while his lips suctioned on her clit and tongue rolled on her clit faster and faster. Julia squealed, when the first ripples of her orgasm surged through her in waves. "Curl your fingers, find the rough spot... Yes! Yes! That's it, the G-spot!" she moaned when his fingers found her g-spot.

When he sucked her clit harder, rubbing it, Julia cried. "Fuuuccck!" as the avalanche of pleasure shot through her.

Max didn't let her come down from the orgasm, he continued licking her, rubbing her g-spot with his finger as he licked her clit gently, giving the small bud a bit of suction. Max's tongue seemed to be touching every part of her gushing cunt at once. He ate her pussy like it was his last meal, eagerly, enjoying every bite. His tongue made her shake with raw desire; she gave herself over into the care of his tongue and fingers. A deep ache began to spread like wildfire.

"Fuck! Max!" She screamed. Her whole body shuddered and shook as the pleasure throbbed and strobed through her. Her internal muscles kept clenching and unclenching on his fingers. The orgasm continued longer than any she had experienced before. Max slowed down, but he didn't stop eating her.

Gently and tenderly, his tongue made slow circles over her gushing cunt. His mouth closed on the juncture between her thighs. A flick of his tongue over her clit made her gasp. His tongue made slow dipping forays into her opening that left her breathless. Slowly he increased the pace that his tongue lapped her sex until she again neared orgasm. Julia nearly bucked off the bed, then shuddered as his fingers again entered her. He sucked her clit, rubbing her g-spot, and soon Julia's body trembled, and she screamed his name as the pleasure again flooded her body.

Max kept eating her pussy with more determination, licking, and sucking on her clit. He continued eating her, making her cum over and over again. Just when she was about to beg him to stop, Max began to kiss his way up her body until his lips found hers.

He ran his tongue over her lips, and she opened them for him. As his tongue entered her mouth, she whimpered, feeling his hot cock rubbing her slit. Max pulled away from her mouth and guided his cock to her opening. He grabbed her thighs and lifted them on his shoulders.

"Oh, God, Max," Julia whined when his cock slid into her begging cunt, spreading her pussy wide open; his cock was almost too thick for her to take it. "I forgot how huge you are! God! It is massive!"

Ogdoad
Ogdoad
198 Followers
12