The True Love's Arrow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're hot and tight," Max growled.

Growling like an animal, he plowed into her with passion, his hips impacting her with an audible smack. Her juices gushing out between the tight space between his cock and her cunt walls. Over and over, he slammed his fat, hot cock deep into her. She felt the throbbing cock growing a bit more as he pumped into her.

"God, you're a beast! Oh, yes! Shove your big cock into me!" Julia cried, feeling yet another orgasm building, and she wanted to cum with him. "Oh, Oh! God! It's going into my womb! I feel your shaft way up in my belly!" Letting out animalistic grunts and growls, Max rammed it into her harder, diving deep into her. "Oh! Fuck! MAXXXX!" She screamed as electrical shocks shot out of her core, traveled up her spine, her inner muscles locking around him as her orgasm took her to wild heights.

Max thrust into her in blistering pace until he climaxed with a grunt. He then rolled off her and pulled her to him. Julia was spent and shuddering with the aftershocks as she cuddled to him, feeling more satisfied than she ever thought possible. She laid there for a long while, just enjoying the afterglow until she fell asleep.

<====<¤>====>

Julia woke up feeling warm and safe. She felt a body pressed against her back, and there was no mistake that an erection was pressed between her butt cheeks. Julia looked at the arm wrapped around her waist. Raunchy images of the night before flashed through her mind and, as deliciously sore as she was, she felt her body getting ready for the next round.

Julia moved his hand to her breast, the man grunted and gently squeezed her tit. Julia gasped when he rubbed his palm on her stiffening nipple. She whimpered and raised her leg to give him better access when Max pushed his hot cock between her legs. Moaning as Max tweaked her nipple Julia started to rub her pussy on his rod.

Soon she needed to get him inside of her now throbbing pussy. Julia leaned forward, sliding her hand between her legs. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her opening. "Oh, God," she moaned when the head of his cock once again opened her pussy wide. Max pushed a few inches in and then stopped moving, letting her get used to his size. Her pussy clasped on the cock in waves.

"Fuck me," she said, and with a loud grunt Max slammed his cock balls deep into her, and she gasped in delight. "Yessss! Your cock feels wonderful! Fuck me hard!"

Grunting in desire, Max gripped her by the hips and pulled out of her. Only to slam it back into her. Max let out a guttural growl and started to thrust himself inside her, feeling the tight cunt spasming on his shaft. The screams she let out while he fucked her at a slow pace, made Max feel like he was a sex god.

"God! I love it when it hits my bottom! Harder! Harder!" she cried, pushing her ass back as if wanting to get him deeper into her.

Julia kept crying profanities as Max continued fucking her faster and harder. Loosening his grip on her, Max reached down between her legs. Still pounding her cunt with fast, deep strokes, he started running his fingers over her crotch, trying to find her clit as he fucked her harder and harder.

Then his fingers finally found the clit, and the second he touched it, Julia let out a wailing moan as she reached the peak of her orgasm. "God, I'm cumming! Ohhhhhh! Fuuucckkkkk!!" Julia screamed as her cunt clamped hard on his cock as her body started to shake violently.

Max gasped as her pussy spasmed around his cock while her body trembled. Her cunt seemed to suck him deeper into her. He felt her internal muscles pulsing and clamping irregularly on his cock until he couldn't take it anymore. With a grunt, his hot load spurted deep inside her cunt.

Max pulled her against his chest. His cock was still inside her spasming cunt, and it still pulsed faintly in twinges as it deflated slowly. Max felt his rod shrinking, yet he wished that he could go after her again immediately. He pulled out of her and laid on the bed on his back.

Julia laid beside him and placed her hand on his chest. "Oh, my God," Julia said, "Max, that was... the best... wakeup call ever!"

"Good for you, too, eh?"

"Good? Oh, God, baby! Oh, my God, baby, I don't know what happened, but the orgasm didn't come alone! It was followed by a chain of orgasms, so many I felt as if I was losing my mind," she kissed him, "Baby, it was amazing!"

Max blinked and turned to look at her wanting to ask why she called him a baby. Then he realized that she'd been married for years, calling her bed partner as a baby probably was just a habit of hers. "Thanks," he said and smiled at her. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, starving," Julia said, rolling on the side of the bed, "but first, I need to visit the bathroom. Do you have a toothbrush for me? I wasn't planning to stay for the night."

"The electric toothbrush came with several heads, use one of them. They're in the mirror cabinet," Max said.

After Julia had gone to the bathroom, Max closed his eyes, thinking about what had happened with Jill. He had been surprised when she'd called him and asked if they could have a date. Even more surprised he'd been how much in common they had. The biggest surprise of all was that she was more than willing to have sex with him again.

And she'd initiated the morning sex.

Max was confused, he couldn't understand what was happening between him and Jill.

He was more than twice her age. He was in good shape, but he was far from being an Adonis or alpha male. He was only five feet and five inches tall and had a face that people forgot the moment they turned their backs on him. Max sighed as he heard Julia starting to sing in the shower. Even her contralto voice was just as beautiful as the rest of her.

Why on earth would a gorgeous young woman like her want to be with an old man like him? What in him would attract a woman like Jill?

Max groaned, instinctively knowing the answer to that question. He had not known Julia for a long, but she seemed to be a highly sexual woman. His grossly large penis was the only extraordinary thing in him, and the young woman had told him how much she loved his cock. If the size of the penis were Jill's fetish, the massive size of his cock would make him her ideal man regardless of what he looked like or how old he was.

Max wasn't sure what to think about that.

Julia got out of the bathroom and smiled at him. Instead of wrapped around her body, the towel was wrapped around her head. Or hair, most likely. Max felt his dick twitch as he looked at the gorgeous sexpot before him. "Your turn," she said, "although, for the record, I was married, and I'm used to having a man in the bathroom while I wash."

Max nodded and got up and went to the bathroom and got into the shower. He stood under the shower, just staring at the gray and black tiled wall and let the hot water soothe his body thanking God that he had ordered the ceiling shower. That way, his whole body was under the water without the need to turn around.

Max wrapped the towel around his waist and got out of the bathroom. Her towel was on the floor, but Julia wasn't in the bedroom. Max picked the towel, and then he dressed in sweaters and got out of the master bedroom. Max wasn't sure if he wanted to find Julia from his apartment or not.

He found her from the kitchen cooking dressed in the dress she'd had the night before. "I'm pretty sure I offered to make breakfast," Max said.

Julia grinned at him. "Actually, you just asked if I'm hungry. You cooked for me last night. It is my turn to cook for you."

"Thank you," Max said, looking at the statuesque black woman. "May I ask a personal question?"

Julia giggled. "We've fucked like bunnies for two nights and again this morning. If that doesn't give you the right to ask personal questions, I don't know what will."

"Okay... how tall are you?"

Julia turned to look at her, "That's the personal question you want to ask?"

"Yes, I'm sorry if it offends you, but I really want to know," he said. "If it helps, I'm only five feet five."

"I'm a big girl," Julia said, "I'm six feet and one inch tall, and I weigh 180 pounds."

That brought a smile on Max's face; she was not only taller than him but also thirty pounds heavier. He'd always had a thing about tall and big women.

"Why are you smiling?" Julia asked.

"Uh, I, I," Max blushed. "when I was a kid, I read a lot of Robert Crumb's comics, and he has this... obsession about big women. And... well, reading his comics as a preteen affected me... I've always had a thing about big women..." his eyes widened when he realized that she might take wrongly what he had just said. "I don't mean that you're fat, you're far from it. I meant that you're a tall and strong woman, and I love it!"

Julia burst into laughter. "It's okay, I know what you meant, and you're right; I am a big woman, and for the record, I know who Crumb is. I love his comics. Mostly because I'm a big and strong woman," she raised her eyebrow. "So... would you mind if I'd had five-inch heels?"

"God, no! I love women in high heels."

"You and the rest of male-kind," Julia said, turning back to the stove. "I keep that in mind the next time I dress for you."

"Next time you dress for me?" baffled Max asked.

"To impress you, to get your attention," smiling, Julia said.

"It doesn't matter if you're naked or dressed in a burlap bag, you still have my undivided attention," Max said.

"Thank you."

"What I meant... there will be a next time?"

Julia gave him a bright smile. "Definitely," she said. "Now, tell me how you like your coffee and then get your ass into the dining room."

"With milk, no sugar," Max said and went to the dining room. A minute later, Julia served him breakfast, and then she sat opposite of him.

They ate in silence for a long time before Julia said, "Would you mind if I'd do you a makeover?"

"Huh?"

"I'd like to do you a full makeover," she said.

"I'm a therapist, and in my job, I need to have a trustworthy and conservative outfit. It also is a good thing to look as inconspicuous as possible. So, dark gray suits with white shirts and dark ties or dark slacks with a white shirt and wool vests are pretty much my work uniform."

"Uh-huh, but that can still be tweaked without making you an attention whore, and you do know that you don't have to always dress like that?"

Max shrugged. "No, but it is easier."

"Easier, sure, but it doesn't bring out your assets."

"Huh?" confused. Max said, "what assets?"

"You have a great body of a gymnast; you should flaunt it. Also, you have a friendly face and a good set of hairs, but no one can see that behind that terrible haircut. Oh, and you should consider growing a full beard, it would look good on you."

"Where did this need to change my style came from?"

"I just want to do it because I see a lot of potential in you," Julia frowned, looking at him. "I'm moving too fast for you, aren't I?"

"A bit," Max admitted. "I'm still dazed about the fact that I have a date with a gorgeous young woman. My mind has not yet gotten to this morning. My mind is still lingering on the last night, and it'll take some time before I get to this moment."

Julia giggled. "Okay, I understand, I'll slow down," she said. "Just so that you don't get the wrong impression; I'm not going to have a long-term relationship with you. The next three months I'm going to fuck you so that I will get the big dick itch out of me."

"Three months," Max said.

"Uh-huh, three months, and I'll leave you. But you'll get more than just sex out of it. Not only will I do you a full makeover, but I will make you the greatest lover in the western hemisphere, and I'm going to teach you how to seduce women too! When I'm finished with you, you'll be Don Juan in and outside the bed."

"Do I have a say in any of this?" Max asked.

Julia grinned. "No, you can only enjoy the ride."

TBC

12