All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 03'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Editor Wanted

Can you please do your readers the kindness of getting an editor or at least proof reading your stuff? It has all the hallmarks of a writer in a hurry or one simply unfamiliar with grammar. If it's good enough in your mind to publish its should mean enough for you to take more care.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 9 years ago
A most excellent series

I don't usually go for mind control stories, but this one is above par, and I will look forward to the next chapter. It is very nice to see a good guy trying to defeat evil rather than a story revolving around someone's desire to control and abuse others.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
L.O.V.E

I cant wait for the next chaper. I was soo excited to see this one posted. I love the story, it kinda reminds me on the Tv show Dollhouse. But its still great. Dont keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

I'm hoping for the next chapter soon... I'm enjoying this part of the story, I kinda wanna kick the rich boy in the nuts though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NO. NO. NO.

NO. NO. NO. IF YOU DONT BRING KATE BACK SO HELP ME I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO MY KEYBOARD. (Pretty please bring her back she's the best character)

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
A small gripe

I love this story, but the chapters are irritatingly short. Each chapter just seems to be filled with 90% inconsequential fluff, and then in the last 10% something really interesting gets introduced, but not fully explained. I feel like you do this so that each chapter ends with a cliff hanger, but that's really irritating to read when there's two to three weeks in between chapters.

BardawulfBardawulfabout 9 years ago
Awaiting

I am finding that I am eagerly awaiting each new instalment and I have to agree, that was unexpected.

eunicebabegirleunicebabegirlabout 9 years ago
Unexpected

I didn't expect that at all. Beth is going to kill him. Lol. Hope to read more soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous