All Comments on 'The True Master Ch. 12'

by Weerdo

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 8 years ago
Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful I can't wait for the true slave.

WeerdoWeerdoover 8 years agoAuthor
Up to date

If you wish to stay most up to date on my writing visit www.cgwilliam.com

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this little story of mine!

newfield1981newfield1981over 8 years ago
AWSOME!!!!!

The best mind controle story ever! Im glad Kate and Marcus are back together, its a good way to end this part of the story. It feels compete!

Looking foward to the true slave as im sure everyone is.

It seems Marcus is ready for a show down with his creator.

Anyway thank you for this story. Will be looking forward to more of your writings!

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
BEST Story - Warts and All!

Your Dedication to True Impact of Mind Control Is Excellent! The Twist Your 'True Master' is a Conglomeration of The Best and Brightest Was Truly Inspired! Kate Was Always MY Focal Point! Even as a slave She Always Loved Him! Very Glad Your Continuing! Thanks! I've Read This 3 Times So Far!

HamsterHamsterover 8 years ago
Life is a Journey

I don't think you need to revisit the earlier episodes. If you have learned and moved forward, then let these be in the past and continue to grow on what you have learned. Of course, if you have aspirations of this becoming a novel or a published work, then by all means revise away, but be sure that your revisions don't affect the core of the story. Thanks for all your efforts! I have looked at your writing profile almost daily waiting for each installment and will continue to do so.

Heidi123Heidi123over 8 years ago
As it should be...

Loved...♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Truly amazing!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 8 years ago
thanks

This was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't Condense

You have a wonderful and creative story. Instead of condensing it, you could expand on it and get a good proofreader to clean it up a bit and publish this. Well done and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I found the story engaging, entertaining, suspenseful and worth every minute.....

....please don't significantly alter it!

However, please, please, please do vast amounts of spelling and grammar fixes, since those are consistent issues here.

To, too always mixed and almost always used opposite of correct for the context.

Their, there, they're same old, same old.

Dominant vs dominate. The first is a stare of being or condition, the second an act of dominance.

There were times it got so bad, I considered dropping the story.... But his strange, compelled and compelling treatment of the girls was an interesting dichotomy. You need to carry on to some resolution with the good Doctor, who apparently wanted but never got her chance to be his (or anyone else's) slave.

Looks nag forward to the next round, but please, make it your work ethic to brutally edit, revise and spell and grammar check BEFORE submitting something. If you find yourself stuck, try convincing one of the volunteer editors to help you. If I ou succeed and choose wisely, it will only make each story more compelling (or less distracting and/or irritating, if you respond better to the stick than the carrot) to read.

dporter697dporter697over 8 years ago
A truly enjoyable read

This has kept me enthralled and on tenterhooks waiting for each new chapter, I am sorry that it is finished please do not tinker with it other than to correct spelling and grammar errors. I am now eagerly waiting for the next instalments under the new title keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Great ending! I've enjoyed this immensely. So much better than many others which are nothing more than sex scenes strung together by a weak plot. I look forward to reading where the story will go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good read, decent ending.

No msg

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

you most definately have to write the sequel the true slave.. thank you for this story. bob

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

I've really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more.

mysteryman196mysteryman196over 8 years ago
Excellent

This story arc was and is excellent! The twist of Marcus being a construct himself was not expected, but fit well! I look forward to the next story arc. Great work Weerdo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

I love this story. I actually read it about a year ago, and now I'm checking on it again. I was just wondering why did you change the ending? I remember Marcus was attacked, and in the process he created something similar to a stamp on his and Kate's chip. And he slowly began changing and becoming stronger, faster, and more dominant. I really loved where the story was going even though this ending is perfectly fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
True slave

How much longer till you post the true slave series ?

WhasatWhasatabout 8 years ago
Great story!!

Love this story! Looking forward to exploring the other arcs! I would read this without the sex, the character development and their stories are incredibly entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely entertaining.

The twists and turns were unexpected and exciting, touching on both the carnal and intellectual. Could not put it down. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story looking forward to The next True Slave when you do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent will read more.

Punctuation and spelling could be better though.

SweetSouthernSweetSouthernover 7 years ago
Sighhhhh

I love the story!

Grammar and spelling really did not take away from the fact that this had depth!

This story actually truly scares me a little because I SO recognize myself in Kate- and I DO believe in mind control. Now- to find my Master!

:)

THANK YOU for your hard work, creativity, and dedication. It has been awesome! You are truly talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So awesome this is the best story I have ever read, please keep it up!

Best Story Ever!!!!!

MacD7MacD7about 7 years ago

Where can I find the true slave? I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Want more it was good

Yes when can we see the next part.........😊

TalaDovesTalaDovesalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

I can't wait to see the True Slave series, this was just amazing. Missing words, some poor grammar(mostly from the missing words) did nothing to detract from the story. Please write more author!

yannnnnyannnnnover 6 years ago
Thanks

Just finished this story, it was great.

Do not bother to come back and try to fix it, it is fine. More than fine.

It is better to concentrate on writing new stories, thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story! When do we get to see more?

I have read this story 3 times now and each time it just gets better, picking up on more of the details along the way that were skimmed over previously. Please continue this line, there are so many possibilities for where it can go from here. Very much looking forward to reading more from you.

mole114mole114over 6 years ago
Brilliant

Best story I’ve read on here so impressed loved Kate getting back with her master want more so badly as well lol brilliant

DrdieselDrdieselover 6 years ago
Great concept!

This is one of the hundreds of stories on “Litt” that I’ve read in the last 6 months. It’s one of three or four that I’ve “favorited” great concept and great writing style. Character development was awesome. Thank you for writing and posting this. It really should be a published book. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story, needs editing

In chapter 10 you were perfect, 11, you were good, bit here, your grammatical errors mushroomed. Editors. Use them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a Tale

This reads so well. The story arc swept me up and I couldn't stop. The way that you put in place little tidbits that set up the story to be truly amazing later gave it so much depth. My only negative feedback is the typos and grammatical errors, but even those improved immensely as the story progressed. I will no be moving on to more of your writing. Thank you for putting in the time and effort to bring us this amazing journey.

P.S. If you ever need anyone to read your work over just to check for obvious errors, I would be honored.

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordabout 5 years ago
Marvelous

I reread this for probably the 3rd time now and I still love it. I keep checking back for the sequel and I will continue to. I really want to know where these characters go next.

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A great story!

Truly original and very well done! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 4 years ago

A really good tale. I enjoyed it from start to finish, though I did scroll through a lot of the sex scenes once they became a bit redundant.

For me, stories like this are best when they focus, like you did, on what the characters are thinking. I like seeing the transformation, the unforeseen consequences, the unintended gaffs.

I thought something was up because our hero seemed entirely too good to be true. His skills were at a level they shouldn't have been.... and you handled that brilliantly.

Definitely looking forward too seeing what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Note to wierdo

I enjoyed your story. It had a different twist than others that I've read. Keep doing what you do. Thanks

drrrtydaddydrrrtydaddyover 4 years ago
I read the whole thing almost straight through

I would have to say I enjoyed it: the romance and the descriptions of the girls (in a few places) really got to me. I will say your editors need to step up their game, it seems like you are using a voice to text situation and your editors are trying to crank one off while pretending to edit. At times it really took me out as I wasn't even sure what the sentence was supposed to say. Also your confusion of things like the difference between latter and later, of and off.... That being said I am going to read some more of your stuff and hope that some of these dolls (and what-have-you) start getting fucked in the ass and do some more body fluid tasting- i mean they are slaves that care for each other yet cater to the whims of a master that can only restrain himself for so long and only upto some point.... But maybe I'm just some perverted deviant....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
as close to perfect as can be

I read this some time ago. A few years. Never really had forgotten it. Re-found it and re-read it. I'll not pick on some minor errors I picked up on (mainly IT issues); rather, just recommend it to anyone who seeks both the control aspects and the romantic. Good work. Very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow.. it was quite a roller coaster ride. Really well written and was always left with the feeling.. what next? Don’t stop writing. This story was much more than an erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! I was concerned when I got to the end of chapter 10 and you said it was the half way point, since there were only 2 chapters left. But you wrapped things up well. I thoroughly enjoyed the plot, writing, characters... everything!

I'll agree that your editors need to step up their game, but nothing truly pulled me out of the story.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent piece of writing. I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this truly engaging tale. I for one hope to read more of your work. Thanks.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story and liked the premise.

Tigr2Tigr2almost 2 years ago

I hope you return and tell us the True Slave story. I started reading this several years ago and just came back an finished. Great imagination and writing. I hope, if you have moved on, that your talent has brought you success as a writer. Thank you for sharing this part of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn such an lousy writer

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just wanted to say that your story was genuinely good. Your writing is solid, grammar notwithstanding, the story was engaging, and your characters were enjoyable. Whether smut or not, I hope you keep writing and get better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous