The True Meaning of Wedding Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just as suddenly, she was back in his arms, one hand once more clasping hers, while the other gently pressed at her lower back, holding her steady against his firm body. Kat was happy for the support, dizzy and disoriented. She leaned into him without a thought, practically nuzzling into his broad chest as they resumed dancing.

"Warn a girl, next time!" she said, her giddy smile audible in her voice despite trying for indignant.

"Where's the fun in that? I find that my dates like a bit of spontaneity -- keeps them on their toes."

"And just how many women have you danced with?"

"Not to brag but...quite a few. Like I said, I've been to a lot of events like this, and the night's never complete without spending a few songs with a lovely partner," Nico answered with a wink, and suddenly Kat became aware of just how close they were. How tightly he was holding her. How her chest was pressed firmly against his, deepening the cleavage of her dress. How her nose was filled with the heady spice of his cologne. How, to the rest of world, they must look like a passionate couple sharing a private moment together.

What she wasn't aware of was the movement of her hand, clasped in his, gently circling her thumb around the stone of his ring. Round and round and round.

"Well, I hope you won't be too disappointed if a few songs is where the night ends for you and me," she blushed, avoiding his gaze.

"Don't worry, love. I can certainly appreciate a dance on its own, if that's what you're worried about. I love to lose myself for a while too, moving with my partner, like there's nobody else in the world. There's something terribly romantic about it, wouldn't you agree?"

"Took the words right out of my mouth. That's why I chose it for my first date with Mary, when...when I first realized I loved women." Kat smiled, unconsciously squirming in his embrace. Why had she told him that?

"Ah, I think she told me about that once. As I recall, you kept her on her feet until she was ready to pass out."

"I was nervous. And In love." Mary sighed, leaning into Nico's shoulder, letting the warm memory mix with his warm scent. "I didn't want the moment to end."

"She said you only let her go after a kiss," Nico's breath was quiet and soothing in her ear.

"Mmm. It was our first kiss. Her way of telling me that this wouldn't be the last time we would dance together." As she spoke, Kat let her eyes drift closed, caught up in the memory, the sensation of Nico's touch, the music, everything. "Ever since, we always kiss before we leave the dance floor."

She could still remember that kiss. The way it felt like her heart would beat out of her chest. The way time itself seemed to slow down around them. Wrapped up in her reminiscing, Kat let herself drift and sway to the music, following the pulls and nudges of her partner.

It was a strange thing, to be dancing with a man, but not unpleasant. Everything about Nico was different from her wife. His hands were strong, firm, assertive. His cologne was heavy and rich, compared to Mary's perfume. It had been years since she'd been this close with a man -- with anyone besides Mary -- yet it all felt so nice. Pleasant.

It felt...right.

They kept dancing in comfortable silence. At some point, a crooning, slow song came on, and Kat naturally shifted their embrace. Her arms reached up to wrap around Nico's neck, practically hanging off his broad shoulders, while his hands wandered down to grasp her hips. The thought that this was strange, or inappropriate, never so much as crossed her mind. She was dancing to a sweet love song, so it only made sense to embrace her partner, to pull him close, press herself against his firm muscles with the passion of a lover.

It was only natural.

Natural to let herself go in his confident grasp and disappear into the music. Natural to cling to his body and scent and warmth, forgetting everything outside of their wonderful dance. Natural to shiver at the feeling is his breath on her ear. Natural to nuzzle her nose into the crook of his shoulder as the sensation of it all sent her head spinning.

And it was only natural that, when the song ended and she raised her dizzy head to say:

"I...think I should take a break. For now."

...she raised up on the tips of her toes, and ended their dance with a deep, romantic kiss, just like she always did.

If she felt something strange about the soft scratchiness of facial hair against her cheeks, it couldn't register over the thrill of hands twining in her hair, pulling her into the embrace. If some part of her mind thought it strange to be kissing someone other than her wife, let alone a man, it couldn't be heard over her moaning as the kiss deepened, and her tongue met his. All she could feel just then was how good it felt to be kissing Nico. It sent a trembling thrill down her spine, with pulses of warm pleasure following in its wake. It felt good. Natural. Perfect.

It felt so, so right.

When they finally parted, the only thought in her head was that Kat wanted to keep kissing him. It was only thanks to his own restraint that they didn't. Instead, Nico took her hand, and began to lead her off the dance floor.

"I think we'd best find somewhere a little more...private, for now," he said with a smirk. Kat could only giggle, and follow where he led. Her head was far too swirly and dizzy to do anything else.

As they made their way through the crowd, she idly noticed her hand, firmly held in his. She smiled as she watched her thumb, as if with a mind of its own, rub circles around the glittering blue stone of his ring.

Round and round and round.

* * *

They were outside. On a large balcony, furnished with finely polished tables and chairs. Alone.

How they had gotten there, Kat couldn't say. He mind was far too fuzzy to keep track of her surroundings, let alone retain directions. She'd simply followed Nico through the crowd of party-goers, holding his hand or clinging to his arm. With how large the building was, she had no hope of finding her way back on her own.

But that was fine. She knew Nico would guide her to wherever she needed to be. So as they stood in the night, the sounds of the party distant and muffled below them, she let that worry drift into the ether with all the others. The night air was cold, but it barely registered to her. She was wrapped up in his arms, leaning back into his chest, swaying on her feet. Totally at peace.

"This is a lovely view," Kat whispered, more to herself than anything. It was the first thing to pop into her head as she stared out over Nico's estate, bathed in moonlight and stretching into the distance.

"Thank you. Though it's nothing compared to the view right in front of me." His lips nipped at her ears, sending a shiver up her spine. She leaned in to his lips, eager for more.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," she giggled.

"Only because it's true. The only sight more beautiful than a woman in my arms..." His kisses trailed down, over her cheekbone, her neck, her shoulder. She hadn't even realized the strap of her dress had fallen out of place, but was in no hurry to fix it. "...is one in my bed."

His words sent another shudder through her body, but this time, alongside the delightful squirming of her thighs, Kat felt a cold, sobering thought cut through the fog in her brain. As she imagined herself laid out on a beautiful, lavish bed, Nico's tall form atop her, holding her close, a pair of piercing blue eyes stared from the sidelines. They burned with tears, with hurt, with betrayal.

Mary.

That moment of clarity shook her out of the warm reverie of Nico's attention just long enough to realize where she was. What she was doing. Who she was doing it with. Reluctantly, she shrugged her shoulder, separated herself from his hold, sucked in a deep breath as her body shook.

"I...what are we...what have I...?" Kat wondered aloud, her head spinning, the night's events swimming through her memory. Desperate for a lifeline, she turned to Nico, looking at her with that unshakable smirk.

"We...have to stop this. Whatever...whatever this is."

"And why would we do that?" He stepped forward, reached out, placed his hands on her hips with a possessive grasp.

"Because this is...wrong. We shouldn't -- I mean, I shouldn't be -- not with a man. I've never-" Kat mumbled, stepping back, unsure if she was moving at her own behest, or if some subtle pressure in his grip was moving her.

"What could possibly be wrong about this?" Nico smirked, as Kat bumped against the table behind her. With almost effortless ease, he raised her up and back, until she was sitting on the edge -- legs dangling, parting, dress riding up her thighs. One of her heels clattered to the floor as it slipped from her foot.

"I- I don't know how to say it. I just. It feels..." Kat petered off. Her hands had instinctively moved to Nico's chest. She was fascinated by the firm muscles beneath his suit. So different from anything she'd ever experienced, yet so inviting. So intimate. Her fingers explored his body even as her mind struggled to form thoughts. "I'm a lesbian. I shouldn't be with a ma-"

Kat gasped as Nico's hands slid up to cup her breasts. His fingers were gentle, yet insistent -- kneading her chest in delicious, fluid motions. It was only then she realized how stiff her nipples were, rubbing against the fabric of her bra, sending pinpricks of pleasure up to her brain.

"Does this feel wrong to you?" Nico asked, staring into her bleary eyes. "Tell me you don't love this -- all of this -- and I'll stop right now. But we both know that's not what you want. Is it?"

Kat wanted to deny it. Or at least, she thought that she should deny it. Yet all she could manage was a furtive moan. She gripped the lapels of his suit jacket, pulling herself closer, further into his touch. It felt so good. But...but...

"But...Mary. I can't hurt her. Never."

Pressure on her chest. It pushed her back, down, until she was splayed out on the table. Held down by his weight. His power. His dominance. Beneath him, she felt like helpless prey.

"I would never want to hurt her either. She's special to me too. But answer this: did dancing with me mean you could never dance with her again?"

"N...no..." she squirmed as his hands peeled down the straps of her dress. Her bra.

"Did kissing me make it so you could never grace her lips with yours again?"

"Gah...mmm...noooo." She whined, feeling the cold air on her chest before his hands were back. Tweaking and pinching and teasing her nipples. She could smell the warm, wet, arousal building between her clamped thighs.

"Then ask yourself: is Mary the kind of woman -- the kind of wife -- who would see how good you're feeling, right now, and deny you that pleasure? Would she not want you to be happy?"

Kat couldn't speak to answer. Her mind was lost in hot, wet, pleasure. Trembling beneath this man, half-naked, arousal soaking through her panties, moaning into the night beneath the delicious

"That's what I thought." His lips were at her neck again. Kissing. Sucking. Devouring her. "Just forget about what you think you should want. Forget about expectations or appearances. Forget about what's right or wrong."

Fingers gripped the waistband of her panties. Pulled them down to reveal the desire leaking out of her. Then they probed, slow and confident and knowing they didn't need to ask permission. Kat could only tremble, mewl, and drool as this powerful, mesmerizing man played with her.

"Tell me, Katherine, what you want most right here and now. And I'll give it to you."

Pinned by his strength. Groped and tamed by his desire. Helpless and desperately horny for a touch she'd never dreamed of desiring before tonight. Dizzy with lust and submission. Kat's voice shook as Nico prodded her closer and closer to a delirious, forbidden climax.

"I w-want you...to...to fuck me!"

"Good girl."

He kissed her, and though she couldn't say how, Kat knew something was different. It wasn't the kiss of a lover, but something far deeper. Truer. It told her something important in a way so instinctual, that her body understood before her mind.

As Kat clamped her thighs around his wrist, moaned into his mouth, and came under Nico's touch, she knew -- without a doubt -- that she belonged to him now.

* * *

They sat there, in the afterglow, for a long time. Kat wasn't sure how long, but then, her mind couldn't focus on much of anything besides the many she was clinging to. They were silent, save for the wet sounds of her softly kissing his neck, honing in on the sensation as she basked in the afterglow.

Nico, ever the gentleman, slowly coaxed her back into her clothes. Her panties were soaked, but with nowhere to dispose of them, she let the wet fabric squish back against her sensitive lips. While she cuddled into his chest, he fiddled with his phone. She couldn't think to ask what he was doing. She couldn't think much at all.

"Alicia will be here in a few minutes to help you make a...discrete exit." Nico smiled, adjusting her dress strap. "Then she'll show you to my bedroom."

"Bedroom?" Kat asked, her voice needy, breathy. "You're not...coming with me?"

"Afraid I still have to make the rounds before sending my guests off. Don't worry, I'll join you soon enough. Make yourself at home while you wait. I'll be with you as soon as I can." He placed a placating kiss on her forehead. "Be patient. We'll have all night together."

"All night? But what abo-"

"Shh." His touch stilled her lips. "I have everything under control. Just do as I say, and you'll have the greatest night of your life. Trust me."

Kat listened. Obeyed. Nodded.

"Good girl."

In no time, the redhead assistant from before arrived, greeting the couple with a knowing smirk, and a kiss to her boss' cheek. If that kiss lasted a little too long, and caught the corner of Nico's mouth, it was lost on Kat. She was too focused on giving Nico a kiss of her own, before meekly following behind Alicia.

She followed the other woman through a number of doors and hallways, totally lost as to where she was in the sprawling home. Wherever they were, the countless party guests weren't around. Distantly, Kat was grateful to be free of prying eyes. Even if she had stopped feeling guilty about what she had done -- what she was going to do -- it was nice to be free from judgment.

Alicia certainly didn't seem interested in judging. When they arrived outside a set of ornate double doors, she turned to Kat with a bright, earnest smile.

"The master bedroom, as requested," she announced, revealing a small key. As Alicia slipped it into the lock, Kat noticed the golden wedding band on the woman's hand. "There's an attached bath with everything you could ask for, and a fully-stocked closet too. So feel free to freshen up and slip into something more...comfortable."

"Oh, um. Is that something he..."

"It's not mandatory, just a suggestion," Alicia answered the unasked question. With the door unlocked, she made to leave she placed a hand on Kat's shoulder. "Just speaking from experience, the first time is something special. You'll wish you looked your best."

As the implications of her words washed over Kat's lust-addled brain, Alicia blew a kiss, and strutted back down the hall.

Then Kat was alone, staring at the door handle. She realized that this was her last threshold. Once she went inside, she'd be truly, indisputably, cheating on Mary. She'd be giving herself over to a man she barely knew. A man who seduced her in less than a single night, taken her like a plaything, and made her cum like schoolgirl in heat.

She took a shuddering breath, turned the handle, and opened the door.

It was a bedroom as large and luxurious as she expected. The bed sheets, curtains, furniture and every thing else were doubtlessly lavish and expensive beyond anything she could imagine buying. But those finer details were lost on Kat as she took in the figure lounging on the bed.

She was lithe, sensual, draped over the covers of the bed with her legs crossed, propped up on her elbows to meet Kat's eyes. She was wearing a sheer white negligee that only served to hazily obscure her breasts, and nothing at all to cover her naked crotch. A matching white garter belt held up sheer white stockings that gripped her delicious legs in a loving embrace.

She stared at Kat with the same vibrant, sexy smile that awaited her every Valentine's day. Every anniversary. And sometimes when they were both just feeling fiesty.

"Hey, sweetie," Mary said, from Nico's king sized bed. "I'm so glad you've joined us."

* * *

"Mary? What...why are you...here?"

"Close the door, and I'll explain everything, sweetheart." Mary rolled to the side of the bed, before standing up. At a loss for what to do, Kat's fingers pushed the door shut behind her.

This didn't make any sense. She was here to fuck Nico. To doll herself up and let him take her like a man never had before. To cheat on her beautiful, loving, perfect wife. So why was Mary here?

And why was she dressed like that?

"What is this? What's going on?" Kat stumbled forward, head spinning worse than ever. Mary caught her before she could fall. Held her shoulders. Steadied her with the grace of a mother comforting a hysterical child.

"This is exactly what it looks like, Kat. You're here to get ready for Nico, to let him take you. To let him make you his woman." Mary leaned against her wife's trembling form. "And I'm here to watch."

Kat could feel her knees buckling. Mary felt it too. She gently lowered both of them to the ground, until they were kneeling in eachother's arms. Wrapped up in a sexy embrace while Kat's lust-addled brain slowly put the pieces together. The party. Mary leaving. The dancing. All of it...

"Did you...plan this?"

"Mmhmm, and it all went perfectly." Mary answered, looking proud of Kat and herself. "Not that I'm surprised. I knew that all you needed was some time alone with Nico to fall for him. That's how it was for me, after all."

"You-" Kat's breath stuck. Eyes wide as saucers. "You mean you've been-"

"For weeks. Practically since the moment I first met him," Mary admitted casually, a happy smile on her face, as if the memories were dancing through her head at that very moment.

Visions flooded Kat's head, too. Visions of Mary in Nico's arms, giggling and gasping and giving into his attentions. Letting him play with her body like a willless doll. Cumming on his fingers as she begged him to fuck her.

Just like she had.

"I'd like to say I was sorry for hiding it from you but...honestly, I'm not." Mary whispered, ruffling Kat's hair. Gently kissed her forehead. Mary trembled beneath her touch, stunned. "I'm sure you understand the feeling. There comes a point where resisting him just...isn't possible. He talks to you and holds you and charms you until the only thing that feels right...is to give yourself to him."

"I don't understand..." Kat trembled as Mary's supportive grasp turned into a sensual caress, running nails through dark hair, finger slipping beneath bra cups. She couldn't make sense of this. Her brain was spiraling into nothingness, trying to comprehend what was happening. What had been happening.

He wife had been cheating on her for weeks. She was in love with another person. A man. And she'd brought Kat to that man. Lied and manipulated and tricked her into dancing with him. Into being seduced by him. And Kat had let it all happen, until here she was, mewling in Mary's arms while the love of her life squirmed at the thought of her infidelity.

And Kat was squirming along with her.

"It's so simple, baby. Now, we don't have to keep secrets, or worry about the other finding out. Now, we can both be with Nico the way we want to be. We can both love the same man. Fuck him. Surrender to him."