The True Meaning of Wedding Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat tried to respond, but her voice trailed into a whine as Mary tweaked her nipples. They were still so stiff and sensitive from Nico's groping.

"It's perfect. What could be better than the two people I love the most loving eachother too?" Mary asked, not expecting an answer. She tugged down her wife's dress, finding the dark-haired woman's neck peppered with love bites. Ecstatic glee in her eyes, Mary bent down and kissed them. Licked them. Sucked to deepen the mark of her two lovers' mutual passion.

"God, you even smell like him," she whispered, squeezing slick, wet thighs together. "He must have really gotten up close and personal."

"Fuuuuuck..." Kat responded, too horny to focus on anything but the pleasure and thrill of what was being done to her. Right then, it didn't matter that her wife had betrayed her, tricked her, offered her up to a man like a sacrificial lamb. All that mattered were the fingers sinking into her tits and pistoning into her soaking snatch.

"Tell me," Mary hissed into her ear. "Tell me what he did to you!"

Kat wrapped her arms around Mary. Clung to her. Rocked back and forth on her knees.

"He k-kissed me," she whispered. "He held me. And kissed me. And I wanted him to. It was like it was all I could think of."

"Then what?"

"Then...he undressed me. Grabbed me. Treated my tits like they were his toys."

"You loved it." It wasn't a question.

"Yessssss. It felt so good. It was so fucking hot. Then he- mmmph -- he laid me down and fingered me."

"I bet your moist little cunt loved that!"

"God yesss."

"He made your lesbian twat cream all over his fingers. He made you mewl like a needy little slut!"

"Such a slut-ah! So good! Just...just remembering-"

The pair's eyes met, each as wild and crazed as the other. Each smiling and panting and drooling as the memories of being taken drove Kat closer and closer to orgasm.

"How good was it?"

"Perfect!"

"Better than me?"

"So much better!"

"Best you've ever had?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Just wait, baby. I promise that can't even compare to when he gets his cock in you. It'll blow your mind. It'll make you realize you were meant for him!"

"Oh god, oh god, Mary! Fuck!"

Kat crested the wave and came hard in her wife's arms. Her back arched. Toes curled. Tongue lolled out in sexual abandon as the pleasure of Mary's words echoed through her body. It was the second time she'd cum that night, but she knew it wouldn't be the last.

Slowly, the tremors of pleasure ebbed away, and the world came into focus. She and Mary were lying on the floor, limbs tangled, sweaty and disheveled. Mary was licking Kat's juices off her hand, her gold wedding ring catching the light.

"Thank you..." Kat mumbled when she could finally form words again.

"Don't thank me yet, babe. The best is yet to come."

* * *

When Nico entered the master bedroom some time later, he was greeted with the sight of two beautiful women enjoying a languid kiss upon his bed.

Both were freshly showered, their skin glowing and slightly pink from the warmth of the shower and one another's affections. They wore identical outfits -- bridal white negligee, garter belts, and stockings -- that decorated their bodies like works of art.

Their hands and lips traced eachother's forms, but made sure to never stray too far, or grip too intimately. This embrace wasn't meant for them together. It was meant to keep their bodies hot and primed for Him. It was a delicate tease to ensure that both of them -- but Kat especially -- were hot and prepared for anything he wanted. To stoke his desire so the two women could sate it.

So naturally, as he strolled into the room and looked upon them, their lips parted, their eyes looked up to meet his, and they said in unison:

"We've been waiting for you, sir."

Nico gazed upon them, hungry eyes drinking in their supple bodies. Their submissive smiles. He stripped absentmindedly, letting his clothes fall to the floor without a thought, as he approached the dark-haired woman he'd been aching to have for weeks on end.

"You two make quite the sight," he muttered.

"Thank you, sir," Mary said, brimming with admiration as her lover's bare flesh came into view. "I wanted tonight to be totally perfect."

"It has been. And it will be." Nico told her, letting the last of his clothes pile on the floor, to reveal his throbbing cock. Both women stared at his member, mouths open. Mary with familiar devotion. Kat with awestruck surprise.

She had never been with a man in any serious way. Never seen one naked before. Never seen a penis in real life. Yet somewhere in her mind, a voice told her that she was looking at the perfect cock. The one meant for her. The one that would make her a woman in ways she'd never imagined.

The voice sounded like Mary's.

"Kat, lay back. Legs open. Wide."

Without a thought, she followed Nico's orders and eased back onto the bed until her head hit pillows. Her legs splayed out as far as she could manage, spreading her lower lips open and letting her hot, drooling slit to glisten beneath his gaze.

"Mary, kneel to the side for now. I want you to watch as I show your wife what a man can do."

She obeyed wordlessly, and suddenly Kat was alone with this man. Her man. He knelt between her spread legs, his erect dick jutting out over her crotch. As he leaned forward, bracing himself above her supine form, its length grazed over her tender lips.

"I've wanted you since Mary first showed me your picture," he declared, voice dripping with desire, laced with intoxicated pride. "There were so many times I thought about just going to your home and taking you then."

His weight shifted. Pelvis cocked back. His engorged tip tickled at her open folds.

"But I knew it'd be so much sweeter to have you like this. Brought to me, offered up with gift wrapping. Begging all on your own for me."

"Please..." Kat whimpered, because she knew it was what he wanted.

"Don't worry. I'll give you everything you need and more!"

Then he was in here, his red hot rod piercing into her with a delicious, delirious haze. It was so different from fingers or vibrators or dildos. So much warmer. Firmer. As he plunged further inside her, Kat could feel his pulse beating against her own. It was like being held on the inside and outside at once. Totally wrapped up in him. She knew in an instant that she could never go back to living without it.

"Look at me!"

That was when she realized her eyes had rolled into the back of her head. Snapping to his demands, she brought them back down. Gazed into his lust-crazed, piercing stare.

"How do you like that? Your first taste of dick? You want more?"

"More! So much more!" Kat moaned. He was moving in and out now, rocking her body over the mattress with every thrust.

"You love this cock." His hand gripped her chin. Her tongue lolled out as delirious pleasure surged through her body.

"Love it! Love you!"

"You worship this cock. You can't get enough of it. You're addicted to it."

"Gahhhhh!" A mini-orgasm rocketed up her spine. His fierce grip kept her pinned to the bed.

"Repeat after me: You belong to me."

"I! Belong! To you!" He was pounding faster.

"You're my pet. I can do with you what I please."

"Puh-pet! As you please! Please!"

"Everything I tell you is the absolute truth."

"Everything! Everything! Oh god-"

"I. Am your. Master!"

"Masterrrrrrr!"

Deep inside her cunt, Kat felt him twitch and tense. She'd never felt anything like it before, but somehow she knew he was close. On instinct, her hips bucked and gyrated to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck, you've got such a tight little hole." He grabbed her hip, steadying her movement. "I've been rock hard all night, thinking of finally getting to pin you down. I won't last much longer."

"Please cum inside me!" she begged, panted, her own climax rushing towards the edge as he pounded her harder and faster. "I need it!"

"You'll get what you need, pet. But this first time is special."

He released her head, clenched his fist, and held it out in front of her face. Still adorning his hand was that gorgeous, shiny, fascinating ring and its beautiful stone. It glittered before her, drawing her attention away from the ecstasy she was feeling.

"Kiss my ring." Master's words echoed through her head, like they were the only sounds she could hear. "Seal it all in. Give yourself to me. Forever."

Kat knew, on an inexplicable, primal level, that what he said was true. Her mind, body, and soul knew that if she did as he commanded, she could be his forever. She would give up her personhood to him, forever his plaything. His slave. His pet.

Without a moment's hesitation, she brought her lips to the stone, and surrendered all of herself.

All at once, she felt Master's cock explode inside her, as his power flowed into her mind. It was like she was taking in his soul. His essence. Letting it take root inside her and mold her like wet clay. White hot pleasure wracked through her body, muscles jerking and clenching as the greatest thrill of her life washed over her. She was on fire. She was electric.

She was his.

* * *

Kat didn't realize she'd passed out until she was opening her eyes, vision hazy and straining to adapt to the warm lights of the bedroom. She lay on her back, limp and spent, taking deep breaths as she slowly returned to the world. Somewhere nearby, she heard the soft sound of skin meeting skin.

Shaking off the haze around her mind, she sat up and spotted her Master sitting at the edge of the bed, legs spread wide. Between them was Mary, kneeling before him and peppering kisses across his cock and balls. Slowly, lovingly, she worked their Master back to full mast.

"You woke up just in time, sweetie," Mary said between licking up and down the shaft. "Master's just about ready for round two."

"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet," Kat replied, sitting herself next to Nico and clinging to his arm. She looked up at him with apologetic devotion. "I'm feeling...really sensitive down there."

"Don't worry, I'm a patient man." Master casually cupped her breast, lightly pinched her nipple. Kat blushed at how openly he treated her body -- it was his to do with as he pleased, after all. "There will be plenty of time to try out that pussy after you two move in, anyway."

"Move in?"

"Of course. Now that you've both joined me, it only makes sense to have you live here."

"That way we can be ready for Master at a moment's notice," Mary added from below. "All his other women have to sneak around or make time for their husbands. So once I quit my job, we can both be his adoring housewives."

"Wow. You two have...really thought this through."

"All part of the plan, pet. I like to have my fun with my other brides, but I've been thinking of settling down a bit. What better way to start than with a couple of beautiful women waiting for me at home?" To emphasize his point, Master pulled Kat into a deep, possessive kiss. She swooned while his tongue wrestled with hers.

"Mmm. That sounds perfect, honey," she said to both her loves when she came up for air. "But you know...why settle for just a 'couple' of lesbians?"

"You have something in mind?" Master quirked his eyebrow.

"Well, Mary and I know lots of other married women. If having a matched pair makes things easier, I just thought..."

Master chuckled, running a thumb over her mouth.

"An interesting proposal. I'll have to consider it; see what these other ladies are like."

"Oh there's plenty of beauties to pick from, baby," said Mary. "I bet you'd love Tamsyn and Cherise. Cherise has an ass to die for, and Tamsyn's a total spinner."

"We'll discuss it eventually. For now, two domesticated lesbians is more than enough to keep me satisfied. Kat, why don't you join her? Get acquainted with my taste."

"I'd love to, Master."

Glowing with love and submissive delight, Kat lowered herself to her knees, and snuggled in next to her wife. Happy to share, Mary guided Kat's hand, silently coaching her on how to stroke the base of Master's shaft. Their wedding bands glittered in the light, as they traded off fondling and teasing him.

Extending her tongue, Kat licked the head, shuddered at the salty, fleshy taste.

"I hope you'll spend a lot of time at home, Master. I don't know if I'll be able to go without this for long."

"We've got all the time in the world, sweetie," Mary licked from the opposite side to match. "We're his, til death do us part."

"His, to have and to hold." A kiss.

"To worship with our bodies." A lick.

"To love," said Kat.

"To honor," said Mary.

Dressed in blushing white, the two loving wives worshiped their Master, and shuddered in ecstasy as their tongues met over his delicious cock. In unison, they pledged their final vow.

"To obey."