The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that we have gotten the important stuff out of the way I want to ask you about something else," said Marie.

"What would that be, I can't imagine what else you want that would be as exciting as what we just did together?" Jan answered.

"Jan, I would like to be able to visit Caleb after you go back to school. I don't feel comfortable picking up any of the local men and you know that taking care of yourself with a toy just isn't the same as a good fuck. I promise I won't steal him from you and when you come back I would like to be invited to fuck with both of you." Marie said as she looked Jan straight in the eyes.

Jan was silent for a few minutes before responding to Marie. "I know how sexual you are and I can imagine what you are feeling after Abigail left your body. You have had a life of sex and I can't deprive you of that. If Caleb agrees you can feel free to visit him as you see fit. I love fucking him with you and you excite me in ways I never thought possible. Caleb and I have decided to live together after I am done with school but it is still open as to where that will be but you are part of our life and always will be."

Marie was still interested in the trunk I found in the attic and I described in detail what was in it. I still didn't have any idea what the metal objects were or what they were for and I told her so. She asked if she could see them the next time she was at the house and I agreed to show them to her. I told her that I had done some research on witchcraft and there wasn't any mention of anything that would be used in a ritual similar to what was in the trunk.

As an afterthought I thought I might bring them down to Salem and ask some of the local "witches" that lived there. I knew they had a practicing coven there and I was sure that someone would have knowledge if they were part of their religion. I didn't mention this to Marie because I didn't want to upset her. I didn't think they were important to witchcraft because Abigail would have wanted them along with the book.

Marie fixed some dinner and we sat very comfortable in our nudity eating and having some nice conversation. Jan sat very tenderly as she had her pussy abused by Marie and her fist. Marie didn't seem to be bothered that I had stretched hers out with my bigger hand, maybe she had a lot more experience than Jan had with fisting. I didn't think I would try doing that to her because I didn't want to injure her sweet pussy. After dinner we helped Marie clean up and got dressed to leave for home. Marie walked us to the door and didn't seem at all modest as she stood in the open door waving goodbye to us.

Chapter 37

The time had come for Jan to leave to go back to school for her last trimester and it was hard to say goodbye even though I knew it would only be about a month before she would be back for a long weekend visit. Daily phone calls would have to suffice to satisfy our base urges and I suggested that we could always set up a webcam chat. Jan smiled and said she would like that and it would be nice when Marie visited we could have it on and do a group chat/fuck. I laughed when she said that and reminded her that I was going to buy Marie a dildo/ when I got into the city. Jan said she would take care of that because there was a good supply store near the campus and she knew better than me what to buy.

We stood in the driveway hugging and kissing for quite a while before I pushed her into her car and told her to leave before I took her back in and tied her to the bed. She laughed and got into the car and as she drove away I felt a loss grip my heart and I knew at that moment that she would be my wife before too long.

I finally had some time to take care of all the little things that had been put off because sex with Jan was more important than simple chores. The one good thing about simple things is that it gave you time to think consider all the events that had happened and maybe were about to happen. One of the things that I had an idea about was something Marie had said about picking up men for sex and I thought maybe Pete might be a good candidate for such a thing. I would have to see what Jan thought about that before I delved into matchmaking. My biggest consideration was the condition of his heart because Marie was a demon in bed and could easily fuck someone to death as she had already done to her husband. From personal experience I could attest to the fact that death was close by when she got her sexual drive in high gear.

The ground had firmed up enough for me to drag some dead fall out of my woods for firewood. I would cut it up and then ask Pete to bring his splitter over to finish up the job. I thought if Jan agreed to my idea it would be a good time to approach the subject of introducing him to Marie. The worst that could happen with the first visit is that they didn't hit it off. Pete had never got into the subject of girlfriends with me and I wondered about that, maybe he had been stung at some time and didn't want to have it happen again.

A few weeks went by with the daily call from Jan and a once or twice a week we had a video chat via webcam. Jan had progressed into quite the exhibitionist and we let our inhibitions sit by the wayside. I could ask her to do anything and she wouldn't hesitate for a moment before performing for me. I did the same for her and I think we burnt up some internet lines a few times because of the heat we generated.

I had the wood cut ready to be split so I went down to the Brew Crew for dinner and a few beers as well as some company. Pete was his usual welcoming self and because it was early we had time to talk. I told him that I had all my wood cut and anytime he wanted to come over with his splitter I was ready for him. I had talked to Jan about my idea about Marie and Pete and she thought it might be a good idea but I should feel Pete out about being introduced to someone.

I didn't know how to approach Pete about his personal stuff so I just came out and asked him if he was available for female company or if he was attached. He was surprised and said he had a girlfriend a few years back but it ended unpleasantly so he had been keeping any relationships really loose. He said he wasn't sure if he wanted to have anyone special in his life or not. I mentioned that Jan and I had a friend that comes for dinner once in a while and it might be fun if he could come so she didn't feel like a third wheel all the time.

I could tell that he was interested so I told him a little about Marie without getting into the really personal stuff about her. I told him that she was a bit older than he was but I was sure that when he met her it wouldn't matter to him. He said that if he had a few hours notice he had someone that could take over the grill for him and told me that a weeknight would be the best time for him. I said I would keep that in mind and give him a call the next time Jan and her friend was in town. I had my dinner and could feel Etta by my side as I sat on my bar stool. She had her hand on my thigh and was rubbing closer and closer to my cock as it hardened in anticipation. I finished my meal and said goodbye to Pete as I made my way out the door. Etta materialized once I started the car and snuggled up to me as I drove the sleepy small town streets toward home.

"You have been ignoring me the past few weeks Etta, where have you been?"

"I have been watching you and I thought if I let you be for a few weeks you would be happier to see me."

"Well I have to say that I am glad to see you, I was afraid you had abandoned me for some make believe lover," I said with a smile.

"Caleb my love, you are the only lover I have and you are not make believe to me. You have that fine cock that Abigail left you with and I intend to make use of it all I can. I hope Jan and Marie don't tire you out too much because I need my fair share."

I laughed and if anyone saw me they would think I was going crazy sitting alone in my car laughing like a fool.

I pulled up in front of the house and when I got out Etta was wrapped around me like a snake. Her legs were around me and her cunt was grinding on my cock. I walked into the house with her like that and because she was a spirit she didn't weigh anything even though I could feel and see her just as if she was a real person. I walked up the stairs with her clinging to me and the closer I got to the bedroom the less clothes she had on. They simply seemed to melt away as and as we approached the bed she was naked. I could feel the moisture of her pussy through my trousers and I laid her down on the bed.

I could believe my eyes as I looked at her laying there in all her womanly glory, her eyes full of lust and love. I stripped down just leaving my clothes where they fell and got into the bed as Etta opened her arms in welcome. She didn't bother with any preliminaries as she took my cock and guided it into her warm wet cunt. I stroked her a few times and she went wild as she fucked me with all the strength that Marie and Jan had even done.

I could feel my cock bottom out in her cunt and the juices were squirting out around me as she fucked me unmercifully. I couldn't stroke into her because she was moving too fast and I had all I could do to hold on so she didn't throw me off on the floor. I could feel the cum boiling as she relentlessly continued to fuck me. I pushed myself up and she came up with me, her hips never slowing or missing a beat and I tried to stand up with her.

She didn't weigh anything so there was no effort on my part other than just holding on to her. I didn't think anyone could fuck in this position but she proved me wrong. I couldn't hold off any longer and let my cum paint her insides as she pushed toward her own satisfaction. I didn't lose any of my erection and fell back onto the bed with Etta on top of me.

She easily straddled my hips and rode me like a rodeo queen on a bucking bronco. The bed and I were soaked from her juices and when she finally seemed to be having her last orgasm she rose up and soaked me with her essence that squirted out of her like a garden hose. She fell against me and whispered in my ear that she loved me. I started to respond but she disappeared as if she had never been there except for the mess that had been left behind.

I was too tired to do anything so I just grabbed a blanket and went to sleep on the couch.

I looked at the clock when I opened my eyes and was shocked to find that I had slept for twelve hours. I forced myself to go up the stairs for a piss and a shower. I had some time to think as I washed up and for the first time in a long time I didn't have an erection in the shower.

I smiled as I thought that Etta had really fucked me senseless and as a second thought I wondered how she had been able to talk to me like she had and stay solid and visible for so long. I was still amazed that even though I could feel her like a real skin and bones woman she didn't weigh anything. I finished up and after finding something to wear I stripped the bed, put the sheets in the wash and looked for some breakfast.

I wasn't much good the rest of the day so I just puttered around with some easy tasks. I quickly got bored with that and decided to look at the video files that were captured last night.

I watched me coming thru the front door with Etta wrapped around me and then switched to the bedroom file. I could watch her clothes disappearing as we entered the bedroom and couldn't believe that she had one of the most beautiful bodies I had ever seen. Mostly all the times she came to me in the middle of the night like a wet dream so I didn't get a chance to appreciate when a fine body she had. I had to wonder if it was her body or one that she conjured up out of my imagination. I was amazed at the ferocity she had when she was fucking me and I wondered how I survived the ordeal. I deleted the files and sat back to catch my breath as the door bell sounded.

I answered the door to find the UPS man there with a package for me. I signed his book and thanking him went back in the house. I had an inkling as to what was in the package given the conversation I had with Jan before she left. I opened the box and pawed thru the packing to find a plastic wrapped package that contained the most realistic dildo I had ever seen. It was almost as large as my cock and I could see there was a base that screwed off to accept batteries. I looked at the package and found that it would take four double A batteries and I had to wonder if that was enough. Looking closer I found an input port and figured that it could be powered by an external power pack. Looking at it I thought that Marie would be pleased at Jan's selection and would make good use of it between visits. I had an afterthought and hoped that she wouldn't show up today because I didn't think I could get an erection if my life depended on it. Replacing it in the shipping box I set it aside until I could deliver it or give it to her if she showed up first.

Jan called and we arranged a video chat and I told her what had happened with Etta last night. She didn't have any idea how Etta was able to materialize for so long and talk with me directly. We would have to talk with Etta when she came to visit in a few weeks. I told her that her present for Marie had arrived and I was surprised how real it looked. She laughed and said she considered getting a kit the she could use to make a replica of my cock for her instead but bought that for herself so she could have a piece of me while she was at school. I told her about my talk with Pete and that he was interested in coming to dinner with us and Marie. We had our usual video sex and she signed off telling me that she had a lot of school work to do. I knew from experience that the last few months at collage were often the busiest because of last minute term papers that were due in almost every subject.

I fixed some dinner and decided to turn in early, the fucking I got last night really sapped the energy out of me.

Chapter 38

The day had finally arrived and I waited with baited breath for Jan's car to turn in the driveway. It had been about 6 weeks since she left for school and I was really anticipating being back in her arms.

I knew she felt the same and I wondered if she would wait to get in the house before undressing. I knew about what time she would arrive and the last hour or so seemed to take three days to pass. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her turn in the drive and pull up to the porch. I wasn't disappointed when she got out of the car and started to take off her blouse she had neglected to wear a bra and her breasts pointed at me as if to invite me to suck and nibble each I swung the front door open and she jumped into my arms hugging and kissing me.

"Oh Caleb, you don't know how much I have missed you since I have been gone. I am so in love with you and I don't care if I finish school or not, I hate being away from you even for a short time." Jan blubbered as she held on to me.

"I know sweetheart, I love you too and as soon as you are finished with school we will be together. Now let go of me so I can get your bags from the car."

"Forget the bags" Jan said with a wild look in her eyes, "take me up stairs and fuck the hell out of me. I have been through a whole box of batteries the past week just trying to take the edge off and damn it, it didn't work so now it is up to you."

I took her hand and we ran up the stairs to our bedroom. I was naked when I opened the door so I fell on the bed with my cock pointed to the ceiling. Jan stripped off her jeans and panties in one move and jumped on me, pinning me to the bed as she rubbed her body all over me like she was marking her territory. I don't think she even took a breath when my cock slipped into her wet dripping pussy and my balls bounced off her ass.

Jan ground her pussy round and round on my cock as her clit mashed itself on my pubic bone. I could feel the juices running down my shaft as she stroked me in and out as she fucked like she was possessed. I was surprised when she reared up and reached for the ceiling and wailed like she had been struck with lightning and fell backwards laying on her back with my cock just barely still in her cunt. I saw she was still breathing, her pussy milking me and her ass cheeks squeezing at my balls. I stayed still and let her recover as her cunt massaged my cock head. I could feel that she was recovered and I reached down for her hands and pulled her into an upright position. My cock slipped back into her until it bottomed out against her cervix and this time she groaned as a sign of pleasure.

I turned over without losing contact with her and when she lifted her legs to encircle my waist I started a slow thrusting motion with long strokes. Every time I pulled back and almost came out she would kick me in the ass with her heels letting me know that she wanted me deep inside her. I drove her to a few more orgasms before I could feel mine demanding its own release. I gave her one last deep thrust and she came with me as I spurted rope after rope of cum into her.

I rolled to me side and even though my cock had started to soften it stayed inside her. We rested like that for a short while just basking in the afterglow of great sex that was a mixture of love and lust.

Jan had a surprise for me as she had a few more days off from school that she thought she would have so she suggested that we try to have the dinner party with Pete and Marie while she was here. I agreed and called Pete to see which day would be good for him and he said that Monday would be best because it was always a slow day.

Jan called Marie and invited her for dinner and advised her that we would have some company joining us so we would have to dress normally rather than our more relaxed clothing optional lifestyle. Marie laughed and said she would wear a dress but couldn't promise if she would wear underwear because she wanted to be ready for whatever opportunity came along. Jan laughed along with her and said maybe something might happen if she stayed the night so maybe she should throw some clothes in a bag for the next day.

We planned a menu and found that we had to go to the market for supplies since I had depleted most of my pantry during Jan's absence.

We did a lot of shopping to fill the empty pantry and decided to have prime rib for dinner on Monday. Jan had to laugh when we were in the produce section remembering what Marie had said about the cucumbers and zucchinis. Jan picked out some that looked like something Marie had been talking about and said she was going to ask her to help in the kitchen and watch her expression when she handed her a long hard vegetable.

We had a few days to amuse ourselves before our dinner party and I showed Jan all the little things that I had accomplished while she was away. She was impressed with the stack of firewood I had cut and joked with me about who I was going to get to stack it after it was split. I replied that I had to do something to work off my frustrations while she was away and if it was split while she was away I could save some for her to stack so she could stay in practice. She punched me in the arm for my teasing her and then promptly kissed the spot she had hit me in.

We were so used to being naked around one another all the time that we didn't react sexually to each other all the time but a simple kiss like that would trigger a reaction from me in just seconds. Jan was the most desirable woman that I had ever been with and I was waiting for her to complete her schooling before asking her to marry me. I had some thoughts about our lifestyle that was so sexually free with Etta and Marie.

I had some reservations about the pairing of Pete and Marie. I had to consider how sexually free Marie was and I wondered if she would try to get us into a foursome with Pete or maybe a future lover she might have. We told her that she could join Jan and me anytime she had a need for some companionship even if that included a more personal need. I had to wonder if that would be the case after we were married. I knew that Jan understood about Etta and since she was a spirit there wasn't much her or I could do about her joining us anytime she wanted to. She had been quiet since the last time when she almost fucked me to death, maybe she was building up her strength so she could do it again when Jan was here.