The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday was especially warm and I asked Jan if she wanted to take a walk around the property. We put on some shoes and when she started to slip into some shorts I suggested that we just take a long sweater or jacket with us in case it got cool. She raised an eyebrow at me suggesting that I was up to something but laughed as we went out for our exploratory walk just as nude as the day we were born. I didn't have any neighbors so I wasn't concerned about anyone seeing us but as we were on our own property I really didn't care. The only ones that would visit would be Marie or Pete, I am sure he would appreciate a good look at Jan's beautiful body. I had a feeling he would get to see it before long so I had better learn to accept it. I knew Jan wasn't worried about it so why should I.

We had a great time wandering around and when I pressed Jan against a smooth barked birch tree and kissed her she responded in kind. We sucked at each other's face for a few minutes before I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me so I could enter her. I slipped in easily and we had a lively outdoor fuck. I think that Jan's groans and howls woke up the wildlife around us in the woods.

We finished up and leisurely walked back to the house. Jan stopped and ran her fingers through her nether lips and scooped some cum and brought it to her lips to lick it from her fingers. After cleaning her fingers she drew me down for a kiss and made sure I could taste myself on her tongue. I didn't mind as I had tasted myself before and was of the opinion that if I expected my cum to be swallowed then I shouldn't be afraid to take some for myself if offered.

We had just got within sight of the house when we saw Marie pull into the driveway. She saw us and tooted the horn to let us know she saw us. We stopped to watch her as she stepped out of the car and immediately shed her clothes and walked down the path to where we were. Jan welcomed her with open arms and we had a group hug. Arm and arm we continued walking to the house and Marie wanted to know all about Jan's activities at school. They had a lot of girl talk going on so I played dumb and let them continue.

Jan offered some snacks and when she bent over to get something out of the fridge I saw a drop of cum start to dribble from her pussy. Apparently Marie saw it also, got up and swiped a finger thru her folds catching the drop before it fell to the floor.

"Jan you dirty girl, you got fucked in the woods didn't you?" she said as she sucked the cum from her finger. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have cleaned all that delicious cum out of you. You know I don't like it to go to waste and I must say Caleb you taste delicious today."

I laughed at her antics and Jan jumped up on the counter and spread her cunt lips apart and invited Marie to continue what she started. I don't think that was the snack that Jan had originally offered but it was one that Marie preferred over cheese and crackers.

Marie dove into Jan's pussy like a starving woman and Jan crooked her finger at me so I could come over to her. She whispered in my ear about the package she had sent me and I nodded and went to fetch it. I brought it in from the other room and showed it to Jan. She nodded and made a motion for me to open it up which I did. I had purchased a supply of batteries and loaded the right ones in the dildo and handed it to Jan.

Marie was quickly bringing Jan to a climax as after she came down a bit Jan pushed Marie away and toward the living room where it would be more comfortable. I took Marie to a chair and she sat down. I pulled her ass forward and hooked her legs over the arms as Jan got on her knees and licked her mature cunt that was open and pulsing before her. She licked her from bottom to top a number of times before teasing her clit with the tip of her tongue. I watched as she opened her mouth and sucked Marie swollen clit into her mouth. As she sucked Marie humped her hips fucking Jan's face looking for the first of many orgasms she knew she would have before the day was done.

She still hadn't seen the dildo that Jan had in her hand and Jan aimed it at her dripping tunnel as she sucked her clit. I wondered how she was going to hit the hole with Marie humping her as fast she was. The problem was solved when Jan backed off and Marie looked down wondering why she stopped. Before she could see what was going on Jan jammed the fake cock deep in Marie's cunt. The surprise sent Marie into an instant orgasm and when Jan took her hand off the base of the dildo she squirted it out like a bullet across the room.

"What the fuck was that you cunt? It sure as hell wasn't your tongue and it wasn't your fingers but dam it felt good."

I retrieved the cock and handed it to her. She forgot all about continuing with Jan as she examined the dildo from all angles. "Damn it looks just like the real thing, balls and all. I didn't know what you shoved in me but I sure liked it. I have to try it again so here line it up and fuck me with it." She handed it to Jan and she put it at the entrance of her cunt. As soon as she felt it nudge her lips I thought I saw them open up to suck the cock in.

Jan moved it in and out a few times going faster and faster as she stroked Marie to another orgasm. I saw her move her thumb to the switch and when she turned it on Marie turned into a wild woman. Jan took her hand so she could do it herself and placed it on the dildo. Marie took the hint right away and started to fuck herself just as fast as Jan had done.

Jan came over to me and sat in my lap impaling herself on my rampant cock. She had her back to me so we could watch Marie play with her new toy and swiveled her hips around fucking me with a circular motion. I reached around her and one hand caressed her nipple and the other snuck down to stroke and pinch her clit.

Marie was still fucking herself through yet another orgasm and I wondered if she would outlast the batteries that powered the dildo. I think she was on her third or fourth and Jan was climbing the mountain for her third as I held on waiting for my first for this session. I had scooted a little forward so Jan could get my cock in a little deeper and she hooked her legs outside of mine.

I spread my legs as Marie crawled across the floor with one hand still fucking herself. She got between our legs and as I fucked Jan she licked my cock and her clit as we fucked. I slowed down my thrusts so we could get the full sensation of Marie's tongue and Jan fell off the cliff and passed out against my chest. Marie pulled my cock from her cunt and sucked me deep in her mouth and throat. I knew I wasn't going to last very long and I filled Marie with a good load of cum. She didn't stop sucking and I thought she would drive me crazy as she sucked the sensitive head of my cock.

Marie fell back and rolled on her side still holding the vibrating cock in her cunt.

"Caleb, when you can get up would you get me my panties that I left at the door?"

I managed to get out from under Jan and laid her on the couch to recover from her massive orgasm she had received. I found Marie's panties and handed them to her.

"Help me slip them on Caleb I don't want to drop this marvelous toy."

I slipped them over her feet and helped her stand. I reached down and slid her sexy panties up her legs and over her hips trapping the dildo inside her with the batteries still holding out. I wondered if Marie would sleep with the fake cock in her and if we had opened a can of worms so to speak.

I laughed as I looked at her walking around with a big lump in her panties and a wild look in her eyes. Jan had recovered and asked her what the fuck she was doing with the dildo.

"Well, my dear, I haven't had such a nice long lasting cock in so long I am going to enjoy it as long as the batteries last. Maybe I will just leave it there and let it stimulate me all the time. Where did you find such a wonderful toy?"

"There is an adult toy store near campus and when I saw this one I thought it would be perfect for you. Now that I see how much you like it I think there are a few more that you would like just as much. Maybe you should come and visit me and you could pick out your own."

Marie laughed and said she might just do that and her eyes twinkled when she asked about the availability of companionship. Jan said she didn't have any parties lined up because she was in love with me and didn't need anything else.

"What about that friend of yours, what was her name? Helen wasn't it? Maybe she has a friend or two that she could introduce me to, or maybe I could just seduce her and show her a good time." Marie said with a smile.

"Just never mind Helen, I can take care of you just fine if Caleb doesn't mind and if you find something you like at the toy store you won't need to find a stranger, you will be too busy playing with a new toy."

Since Helen was mentioned I asked Jan if she ever saw her after the incident we had with her at the bar last fall. Jan said she was not as crazy as she was back then and she felt that the spirit "Jessica" had left her body for someone else but she was still a lot different than the girl I had originally met. I said I still felt responsible for her problems but Jan assured me that now she wasn't being driven like she was but since she got a taste of the wild side of sex she was always open to suggestions.

I could tell from the look on Marie's face that she was interested in meeting Helen and I thought it was for her unbridled sexual appetite but later when I talked to Jan she had the impression that she was interested in Jessica just as much. I said I hated to think about Marie being possessed by Jessica, she is bad enough without anyone driving her. Jan laughed at that and agreed with me.

I fixed a light supper for the three of us and chuckled when I looked at Marie. She still had the dildo in her pussy being held there by her panties. The batteries had long been depleted but she was just fine with the filled up feeling the large dildo gave her. I decided to wait until after dinner to ask if she wanted a refill with some fresh ones. I didn't think she would get much sleep tonight and a second later I included Jan and myself in that thought. Marie was a sexual dynamo and I hoped I didn't do Pete a disservice inviting him to meet Marie.

After dinned I went and got four new batteries for Marie's vibrator and she took off her panties to slip the fake cock out of her pussy. She handed me the slimy wet cock and I took it into the bathroom to wash it off as Jan gave her a lecture on proper hygiene concerning sex toys. She pointed out the dangers of infection if they weren't properly cleaned and disinfected. I came back and showed her how the balls screwed off so the batteries could be changed and also where the external power supply could be plugged in. I put everything back together and handed it back to her. She lovingly held the cock like it was a prized possession and smiled at Jan and me with a contented look on her face.

Marie asked about the person that was coming to dinner tomorrow and we gave her a brief description and history of Pete. I told her that I didn't know how open he was about sex but he was interesting and we thought she would enjoy his company and if they were compatible in other ways that was all the better. I was glad when bedtime came about and Marie decided to sleep in the guest room. I didn't think I could take another round of sex with both Jan and her.

Marie was quiet at breakfast and handed me the dildo for a fresh set of batteries. I wasn't surprised as we heard the high pitched squeals and deep groans that came from the guest room most of the night. I would have to remind Marie that we did have a power source in the bedroom so she could use the power supply to conserve batteries.

I called Pete to see if he had a replacement for him at the Brew Crew tonight and he said it was all lined up and would be over around four if that was ok. I said that was perfect because dinner would be around six and that would give us time to have a few drinks and give him and our other guest a chance to get acquainted. I told him that he didn't need to wear a tie and jacket because we would be casually dressed, we wanted everyone to be comfortable. He would probably have a heart attack if he knew just how casual we usually were around the house.

We puttered around until after lunch when it was time to start make preparations for dinner. Around three thirty I suggested that we put some clothes on in case Pete arrived early. Marie pouted a bit not wanting to hide her considerable charms but I explained that Pete didn't know about our casual relaxed dress code here at the house. She winked at me and said she would see about converting him to the naturist movement. I replied saying that if anyone could do that she was the one that could.

We dressed in casual clothes and I knew the girls didn't bother with any underwear but they were pretty conservatively dressed as we returned to the kitchen. I had cooled some wine for dinner and a few extra bottles because I knew Jan and Marie both preferred wine. I had a selection of beers and spirits to make drinks for Pete and myself. The food prep went smooth and Jan had figured that about two hours would be just about right for the roast so she set the timer for four o'clock to remind her to put it in the oven. She took out one of the zucchinis she bought and stroked it like a long slender cock. I knew she was teasing Marie and it didn't take long for her to say something: "if you keep doing that you little bitch I will have to flavor it with a special topping for the salad. I think we could have a lot of fun with that if we shared it like a long two headed cock."

I laughed as Jan looked shocked but I knew she wouldn't be surprised at anything Marie said or did for that matter. My mind went a little wild as I pictured them riding the vegetable together, their cunts bumping together as they drove against each other. I had to disappoint them as I took the zucchini from Jan and sliced it up to be cooked later. Marie looked sad and Jan told her that she had bought more than one and had a really bumpy cucumber or two if she would prefer one of them. Marie was all smiles at the prospect of using either one later and I reminded her that I had just put fresh batteries in her new friend.

Pete showed up at 4:00 as promised and I made the introductions. I could see he was impressed with Marie by the way his eyes widened as her tried to keep his eyes from wandering to far from hers. Marie has an impressive chest and her breasts and nipples draw your eyes to them like iron to a magnet. She didn't return to her chair but opted to sit with Pete on the couch. The split in her skirt opened to show most of her leg and I felt pretty sure she would flash her pussy at Pete before the afternoon was over. I took drink orders and as expected the girls wanted wine and Pete opted for bourbon and water which was my favorite also. The roast was in the oven so there was plenty of time for Pete and Marie to get acquainted. They seemed to be enjoying each other and the conversation was lively with plenty of laughter and flirting between the two new friends. I looked at Jan and she gave a hidden thumbs up to me indicating that we had guessed right about introducing them. I wasn't going to push anything else today but if nature took its course them who was I to object.

Jan called everyone to dinner and I noticed that Marie wasn't shy about touching Pete every chance she had. The dinner was great as expected and Jan and I cleaned up the kitchen and dishes to give Marie and Pete a chance to have a few minutes of alone time. I peeked around the corner a few times and could see that Marie was getting closer to Pete every time I looked. I mentioned it to Jan and she said maybe we should take our time before going back to our company.

We couldn't stall any longer and I hollered into our guests if they were ready for desert or another drink. It was strangely quiet and we went in and were mildly surprised to find them wrapped up in on another with their lips welded together. They broke apart and Pete looked embarrassed but Jan and I quickly put him at ease telling him that anything that happened here would stay here so he could relax as long as they were both consenting. I knew Marie was chomping at the bit and more than agreeable to his advances. I asked again about drinks and they said a refill of what they had was fine.

Pete joined me in the kitchen as I filled the glasses and asked about Marie. I asked him to have an open mind because what I was about to tell him would probably blow his mind. I quickly explained that she was the previous owner of the house and had become friends with us over the past few months. I also said the he shouldn't be surprised if she was very forward in her actions as she wasn't very reserved for an older woman. He raised his eyebrows as if to disbelieve me but I just winked at him and we carried the filled glasses to the girls. Everyone was pretty filled up from dinner so desert was declined and we stayed with our drinks. By the time I had refilled the glasses a few times everyone was a little tipsy and the inhibitions had softened quite a bit. Well I should say that Pete's had because Marie, Jan and myself didn't have any.

Marie broke the ice and asked how Pete felt about nudity and I thought he was going to fall off the couch. He stammered a bit and said he hadn't really thought about it before. It was never part of his lifestyle growing up and was always pretty modest. He explained that he had to keep a certain attitude being that he was a business owner and didn't want to get a reputation of trying to pick up his female patrons.

While he was talking Marie had unbuttoned a few more buttons on her blouse and when she turned just right you could see the edge of her areolae. When Pete turned back to look at her his eyes almost fell out of his head as he got his first look at her beautiful breasts.

Marie smiled at his reaction and said: "Pete, I have to tell you something. I am having a real hard time sitting here dressed in what little I have on. Caleb and Jan are nudists here in their home and I have adopted the free feeling of nudity as well. I am nude when I am here as well as in my own home" she stood as she was saying this and removed her blouse and skirt and went to the side closet and got a few towels for us to sit on if needed. Pete stared at her like he was in a fantasy movie. I could see that he was getting excited looking at the vision of loveliness that was strutting before him. "There now I feel more at home, I anyone going to join me?"

I didn't want to put pressure on Pete by stripping down but Jan looked at me and I nodded as she took a towel from Marie and removed her clothes. Don't be afraid to look at us Pete, the sooner you get used to it the easier it will be to accept us as normal. Pete looked at me with a pleading look and I said: "Look Pete, I don't want to embarrass you so I will stay dressed but if you want to join the ladies feel free to do it. I know you are afraid that if you do you are afraid that your erection will insult them but you can relax about that because it is a compliment not an insult. I won't pressure you to join them but I know they would feel better if we did."

"Caleb, I don't know if I could do it." He said looking down at his feet. I could see the blush creeping up around his neck and I hoped that he wouldn't have a stroke or something. "I don't have the best shape and, well I am embarrassed to say that I would feel self conscious about my body."

Marie moved closer to him and put her arms around his shoulders, her breasts pressing into his arm and I could imagine he could feel her pointy nipples stabbing him.