The Trunk in the Attic Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete, don't feel that way, we all have imperfections and if you look close you will see one of mine." He looked at her as she stood up and put her pussy right in his face. "Look at my pussy lips, they hang down and wave like flags in the wind and if you really compare my breasts you will see that the nipples point east and west instead of north and south so you don't have to be afraid if you have a belly roll or a wart on your ass." She teased as she stood in front of him.

Pete laughed and relaxed a bit as he asked her if she stood in a wind storm to see if her lips waved. She laughed and moved her hips back and forth as if she was trying to get them to flap a little.

"Ok, I guess I have nothing to lose but some pride. Caleb I don't want you to have to stay dressed in your own house so I will join you." Pete said as he stood up and took off his shirt. He was well built for a man his age and I had a feeling he wouldn't have anything to be ashamed of. I suggested that he could use the bathroom if he wanted to and he thanked me as he left the living room. I didn't have much on so it was as easy for me to strip as it had been for the girls. I was naked by the time Pete returned holding a towel in front of himself. Marie ran up to him and took him in her arms, kissed him passionately as she rubbed her breasts against him. I am sure that didn't do anything to reduce the erection he was hiding either. Jan had come to sit on the arm of the chair I was sitting in and had her breast resting on my shoulder. I turned my head and kissed it and the nipple popped out like a little bullet.

I tossed Pete an extra towel to sit on and he thanked me with his eyes. He sat down and put the towel he had come out with in his lap. He didn't know where to look and the girls picked up the conversation where we left off before Marie started the nudism issue. I know the girls and I were a lot more comfortable and I hoped that Pete could relax enough to enjoy it also.

I made an excuse to leave the room and Jan followed me so Pete and Marie could come to terms with being nude in the same room. I knew Marie would be in his lap before long and I didn't want to embarrass him by our presence. Jan and I made small talk for a few minutes before returning to the living room. As expected Marie was sitting in his lap kissing him. She took his hand and brought it to her breast as she wiggled her hips on his cock that I was sure was growing under her bottom.

I sat down and Jan sat in my lap to keep them company and I lazily played with her body. My cock was erect and sandwiched in her ass cheeks as I played with her nipples.

Marie got off Pete's lap and I must say that everyone was impressed with the size of Pete's equipment. He was almost as large as me and that was without any the enhancement that Abigail had given me. Marie took a long look at his cock, licked her lips and fell to her knees in front of him. Her hand grasped his erection and she pulled it away from his belly so she could suck it. Her tongue laved around the crown and Pete lurched as if he was shot. She took her time and finally after licking from the balls to the tip a few times put her mouth over the head and slowly swallowed him all the way to the base. She shook her head back and forth a few times as she buried her nose in his pubic hair.

Jan and I watched as his eyes rolled back in his head and he held her hair in both hands as she bobbed up and down taking him deep in her throat every time she plunged down.

Jan had lifted up and aimed my cock at her pussy hole and sat down burying me deep in her wet hot cunt. She was using her muscles to give me an internal massage without moving around too much. I could tell that she would cum about the same time as me so we just let our lust take us where it wanted.

Marie didn't flinch when Pete unloaded his cock in her mouth and she nursed it until he was drained swallowing it all without missing a drop. Marie got off her knees and stood on the couch with her pussy inviting Pete to lick her. He didn't disappoint her and spread her lips to lick her wet hole and clit. She grasped his head and held it to her as she ground her pussy on his face. She was dripping her juice and it ran down his chin as he sucked at the fountain of life that had been offered to him. She looked over her shoulder and saw that his cock had resurrected itself and she squatted down and took him deep in her cunt.

Marie started her usual swiveling action and I saw Pete grab her hips so she didn't fuck his cock off as she fucked the life out of him. She was grunting and groaning as she bounced and swiveled on his cock.

"God damn Pete fuck me harder, come on harder, more, more, more cock. FUCK ME, BITE MY TITS, FUCK ME I'MMMMM CCCUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGG NOW" Marie swore as she climbed the to the precipice of her climax.

Pete unloaded in her about the same time she came and they ground their hips together trying to fuse themselves into one being.

Jan and I came about the same time and we all rested as we got over the bliss of great lusty sex.

I caught Pete's eye and he smiled as if to thank me for inviting him to "Dinner". Marie had recovered and asked him: "Well Pete, what do you think of the nudist lifestyle? Are you still shy about your body?"

"If this is the nudist lifestyle I should have embraced it long ago, but I have a feeling that sex is an added benefit to YOUR lifestyle. I can't believe I just had sex in front of another couple and am sitting here totally comfortable with it."

"Well now that the ice is broken, would anyone like some desert?" I asked with a smile.

"I have all the dessert I need right here Caleb." Marie said as she fondled Pete's semi hard cock. "But I could use something sweet to boost my energy."

I laughed and went to the kitchen to dish out some pie and ice cream. I made sure to put a little extra whipped cream and a cherry on Marie's portion. We had more conversation as we enjoyed our desert and I noticed that Marie's hand was busy in Pete's lap. I knew she was getting herself primed for a second round so I invited Pete to stay the night. Marie would make sure he didn't get much rest and I wondered if he would survive the night with her and still be able to work tomorrow.

Marie took his hand and led him up the stairs to the guest room. Jan and I picked up the dirty dishes, took them to the kitchen and started the dish washer. The towels were left in the living room so we picked them up to be washed along with the clothes that were strewn around. Satisfied that our home was somewhat presentable we retired to our own room for some snuggle time.

We were pretty pleased with ourselves for getting Marie and Pete together and Jan giggled as she told me about some of the things she watched as she sat on my cock while they were fucking. She thought that Marie was probably pleased with the size of Pete's equipment and his performance as she fucked him out of his mind. I said that we would see how he faired when they came down for breakfast tomorrow morning.

Morning dawned and I woke up to the bed in the guest room banging against the wall and Marie screaming her climax howl as she reached her peak for the first time today. Maybe it was the last one of last night I thought with a smile.

Jan was stirring and I bent down and kissed her sweet lips. She opened her eyes and I could see the love she had for me. I knew that it didn't make any difference who we were in bed with she would always come home with me. We were lucky that we could separate sex from love and even though we had given permission for Marie to "visit" as needed I hoped that Pete would take some of the pressure off me. I hoped that he wouldn't be jealous of Marie visiting Jan and me because he would soon find out that she was too much for any one person.

Jan and I went down stairs to prepare breakfast and sat drinking coffee waiting for the happy couple to show their faces after a night of merriment. Marie came down first and she was glowing. I knew from her aura that Pete had done a great job trying to keep up with her. She was about half way through her first cup when Pete staggered into the kitchen. He had taken a shower and that helped somewhat but he looked like he had been rode hard and put away wet. He was limping a bit and the bags under his eyes looked like he was packed for a trip but the smile on his face told the true story.

He stayed for breakfast and then said he had to go to work and prepare for the day. Marie offered to go with him to help him in the kitchen or clean up the bar and dining room from last night. Pete smiled and declined her offer saying that they wouldn't get much work done with her around. Marie walked him to the door and kissed him passionately so he would remember what would be waiting for him in the future.

Marie stayed long enough to thank us for introducing her to Pete and had to tell Jan how he had satisfied her all night long. She rubbed her pussy all the time she was telling us how he sucked and fucked her until she had to ask him for a rest. I found that hard to believe because I knew how much of an appetite she had for sex.

By mid- morning Marie had told us all she could and as expected she had to

masturbate once again with her new dildo that we had given her. She washed up

and got dressed and as she went to the door she said we didn't need to give Pete her phone number because she had already taken care of it.

To be continued.