The Trust Me Pill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, he just wishes he could have seen some of it himself. But that's just his fantasy. It's a subject that only comes up when we're horny and I'm telling him those stories, but afterwards, it doesn't come up. Besides, even if we did want to, it's different now. We're married. Plus, a kid."

"Okay, I'll let the issue drop, for now. I hope I haven't upset you. You look a bit...off."

"Oh, please, Carolyn! All you've done is made me wet, thank you very much. And now I have to go back and promote a drug for men who want sex!"

Carolyn laughed. "I would think it's a full-time job just handing out the samples. Don't they all come to you?"

Hayley laughed, "Well, a lot of them, yes." Hayley looked at her watch. "I'm sure it's just because I've been so informative."

"Yeah, right, Ms. Hot Ta Ta's."

"I'll make you a deal. Give me your room number and I'll tell them where a new clinical trial is taking place."

Carolyn laughed. "I've missed you and your sense of humor so much! What time tonight?"

"Gosh. I'll have to forego the room service and my Netflix plans. But for you... Lobby at 7:00?"

And it was a date.

***

Carolyn arrived dressed for what they used to call "a little naughty and a little nice." A low-cut white blouse with a hint of satin black bra underneath topped her tight, knee length black skirt. Hayley's evening wear consisted of sweat pants and T-Shirts, perfect for a hotel room. So, she wore the dress that she'd had on all day. Alluring, after all... But she really should have packed something for just-in-case. Next time.

Carolyn had an Italian restaurant in mind, and before long they were dining on cannelloni and chicken marsala. Tried but very true. And, the booth walls and the ambient music made it so that eavesdropping neighbors would find it difficult to listen in.

As she had hoped, conversation quickly reverted to where they had left off in the afternoon. Carolyn, in fact, was quite candid.

"So, the question I asked earlier. If you could do it again," she lowered her voice as a waitress passed, "a gang-bang, under your own rules, would you do it?"

"And like I said, I don't know what you mean. And I'd have to talk to St..."

Carolyn cut her off with a palm raised in the air. "No, I don't want to hear 'ifs,' 'ands' or 'buts.' This is a simple question about desire. Yours. Assume all your worries, contingencies and husband are satisfied. There's only the question of desire. If you could... would you?"

Hayley didn't respond immediately.

"I'll make it simpler. This is a 'yes' or 'no' question."

"If."

"Ack!" Carolyn gave her a disproving look.

"Okay, okay. Yes. The answer is yes. It makes me horny to think about to this day."

"Of course it does," said Carolyn. "How could it not?"

"Well, yes. It was exciting, and it was fun because there wasn't any emotion around it. It wasn't like making love. It was like a sloppy, wet playtime. Everyone got to do what they wanted to do. You know..."

"Okay, why don't you call Steven on your cell phone and ask him if you can have... 'fun!' while you're here?"

"What! How could I... Who? I don't think so. And I don't think he would want it either. I answered your question without the "if," but in reality, there is an "if."

"I know; I know. But reality is what you make it."

"And really, how could you expect me to just call my husband and ask him something like that? And why are you so interested in me doing it again?"

"Because I've got you interested in it. Besides, it might be even better if you wait until tomorrow and send him a text message while he's at work. I can see it now. He's in a meeting, his cell phone vibrates. He looks down to read, 'yes or no? Can I gang bang 5 or 7 guys tonight?'"

Hayley adopted a look of amused mortification.

"Oh, stop it with that look! I'm just kidding, of course."

"Oh, I know. Just giving you a hard time, because you're giving me one."

"I'm certainly trying to give you a hard time, and you know exactly what I mean. I think it will have to wait though. It might require..." Carolyn straightened her body dramatically and held her arms out like she was Atlas holding the world... "the 'Trust Me' pill."

"Oh, there you go with that again."

"Mhmm. Tell me what you think are Steven's, say, top three fantasies involving you are."

"Well, let's see. He always wants me to ride around in the car at night without a top on. Scares the willies out of me, but I'll probably do it sometime when he does something especially sweet."

"In the car, like on the highway?"

"Yeah. What were you thinking, a bicycle?"

"No, no! The car...been there, done that. It's safe anyway, that is if he's a good driver." Carolyn laughed, perhaps at some private memory. "Okay, that's one. What else?"

"I'm not real sure."

"Well, I think you know, I just have to ask the right questions. What turns him on in bed, or for that matter, maybe out of the bed? Anything going on in other rooms of the house. Or outside?"

"Well, he really likes to tie me up in our den and 'have his way with me,' as he puts it. Again, it's more his thing... I like getting all the attention, but it lacks something when I can't move."

"I agree. Bondage. Been there and done that, too, by the way. Steven is sounding a lot more interesting than he did earlier. By the way, I had an interesting... lesson, let's say, when I was in... well, somewhere. I don't think the country matters; men are the same everywhere. What I learned is that his bondage fantasy can be done differently. Some men like to tie the woman up, but my experience is that they also like to find you tied up already. It's a challenge to set up, but you're sort of like a present, that way."

"Well, you're probably right there. He hasn't said anything about being found tied up, but he has told me it would turn him on if he came home and found me in lingerie, or saran wrap, waiting for him blindfolded just inside the door, doing who knows what. I kind of like that idea, too, but, I've never quite gotten around to doing it."

"You and 99.9% of other women, I'd guess, which is why they all fantasize about it. Okay, that's two. Let's step it up a notch. If he were to imagine you having sex with another man, who would it be?"

"Easier to answer than it should be. Tim. A co-worker. His boss had an office pool party at his house. Tim couldn't take his eyes off me... maybe it was because I wore this slippery powder blue bikini..."

Carolyn interrupted. "Was this before or after the baby?"

"After. Why?"

"Figures. I told you, you jumped a notch on the babe meter. Continue."

"Oh, well, and then Tim couldn't keep from talking about me at the office, apparently. He took it as a compliment, then it started to annoy him after Tim kept dropping it into conversation, and then maybe Tim appeared in one our pre-sex stories. Steven knows he has a huge crush on me. He's about 24 or 25. He just needs a girlfriend; I keep telling Steven."

"Good looking?"

"Sure, he's cute. Why?"

"One more question. Do you trust Steven?"

"Sure, he's my husband."

"No, I mean, do you really trust him?"

"I think so, but the way you ask that scares me a little."

"It's because of the drug."

"Yes, the drug. By the way, I did a Google search and couldn't find anything about it."

"Well, as clever as you may be, you wouldn't. Maybe you will someday. Do you remember the story you told me about college? You fell asleep and couldn't remember everything that happened?"

"As if I could forget... And I'm real curious here about your line of questioning...Steven's fantasies, trust, drugs, orgy... I don't see how this could go anywhere and say I actually live to see the end."

"I like how you connect the dots, but I'd say the it helps you live life more fully. So, remember the date rape drug?"

Hayley nodded, but this was a worrying introduction.

"Okay. Well, someone somewhere made up that terrible drug. Mix it with a drink. The girl goes to sleep. The guy takes advantage of her and she has no recollection of what happened. Right?"

"Yes, and no thank you," said Hayley.

"I agree, except I would say it's the guy that used the drug that is to blame, not the drug itself. Here's the next evolution..." Carolyn reached into her purse, opened a small packet, and handed Hayley a pill. Gel cap variety. No manufacturer indication.

Hayley held it between her fingertips, wondering what chemical mix was within. "First, what does this do? And second, why would you have it? Although, I can probably guess a bit at both."

Carolyn grinned. And then she explained. A couple hours later, they left a very large tip for having occupied the table for so long. Hayley was off to her motel with a lot to think about. Carolyn was off to hunt.

***

Hayley arrived home from the convention Sunday night. Steven helped her bring her bags in from the car, and once they reached their room, she began emptying the trade show goodies she had collected from other vendors' booths. Notepads, pens, stress squeeze balls, a goofy hat with a rotor blade, T-shirts, USB drives, a battery for charging phones, cups... For herself, she began unwrapping the plastic film around a nice polo shirt she had received from "an admirer" at Pfizer.

"Here, Steven, see what else you can find in the bag." He had always enjoyed getting the odds and ends. He certainly would this time.

He quickly came to his first prize. "Is this what it says it is?"

"Yes, I thought you might be curious, and we were handing them out to physicians."

"Should I be insulted that you thought I might be curious 100 times? Or are you saying I need this?"

"Well, honey. It's not like you're maintaining an erection for four hours now. So, yeah, I held some samples back."

"Four hours! I'd heard that, but really?"

"How would I know?"

"Perhaps you'll find out!"

"Duh! Show me, sometime! They probably should have given me some of those in advance of the convention so I could speak from experience. I'll be right back. Gonna check on Samantha."

"She's sleeping soundly."

"I'm sure you took care of her just fine." And the baby was fine, sleeping on her stomach. She couldn't help but adjust the covers, even though they didn't need adjusting. She felt like she had to do something... she had missed her over the past few days, and it was a comfort just to watch the little bundle rise and fall with her breaths.

After a few minutes, contented, she returned to the bedroom doorway, where she watched Steven sift through her convention stuff. She was glad to see him, too. At 6'1", she had to look up at just the right angle to kiss him, and she could easily lose herself in his blue eyes, well, when he was in the mood anyway. She hoped he would be soon.

He sorted through a magnetic paper clip holder and a nice pen and pencil set. "What are these?" He was holding up three pills in a small wax packet that may or may not have Chinese characters printed on it.

"Well, dang. You weren't supposed to find those. There's some used condoms in there somewhere too, if you look hard enough..."

"Yeah, you wish. Now what are these?"

"Good question. I don't know if those actually work, but they come highly recommended by someone I trust. As I understand it, they only work on women. I think it's somehow activated by estrogen."

"Okay, but what do they do? Give you a hard on for four hours?"

"You're stuck on that, aren't you? Of course not, you goof. Actually, I've heard they're good for six or more."

"Hours? What do they do?"

Hayley then looked at him seriously; he detected the difference. "I debated accepting these. I debated sharing them with you. They're not a branded or approved drug."

"You're not bringing home illegal drugs?"

"No, not that I'm aware, though if it's not approved... I guess it is illegal. They're not addictive, in any case. As I understand it, if I were to take one of those pills, it would take about one hour to have its effect, at which point I would become very, very suggestible to anything you would ask me to do...for maybe, and I wasn't kidding, six hours, maybe eight or longer..."

She saw Steven smile, considering its implications. She would help him. "It affects a female in several ways, apparently. First and foremost, she gets extremely turned on and there is, well, my friend said "an insatiable appetite for sex." And you know how it's said that guys think with their dicks when they're turned on?"

"It's true."

"Well, it's kind of the same for the woman with this pill. I'll be aware of what you're asking, what you're doing, and even speak with you like it's regular me, or, regular me when I'm horny. But, the conscience is blocked somehow and I become willing to do whatever you want that suggests it will lead to fulfilling my needs. So, it's about fulfilling me sexually, and at the same time any reluctance disappears as to what you tell me you want. I'm skeptical, but that's what she said."

"Perfect!"

"Nothing is perfect, and I'm already worried about what you're thinking. It has two notable side effects. After the high, if you want to call it that, comes an irresistible urge to sleep."

"After six hours that's okay!" Steven was about as excited as she had ever seen him. This was going to be interesting.

"I'm not done yet, Steven."

"It gets better?"

"You might think so. In my opinion, it gets tricky. When you, or should I say, I, wake up, I'm not likely to remember much of anything other than taking the pill and the time before it takes effect."

Steven was quiet. She could see the gears turning in his eyes. "One other thing. It can't be mixed with an alcoholic drink, or it won't work."

"Sounds like the fraternity guys wouldn't like that."

"Taking a pill with water is perhaps something they don't consider."

"Yes, but it's still potentially very dangerous."

"In the wrong hands, yes. But between us, like I said, it's more tricky than dangerous."

"Is it safe? Any medical side effects?"

"I'm assured it's safe to take. But understand that I got these from a woman, and she doesn't remember much about taking them except what her partners have told her -- what she did, how she acted, how willing she was. There's no instructions that come with it, just what she told me. But there were no physical effects."

Steven looked at her, considering. "You would be willing to do that?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm intrigued, and I trust you. The question is more whether you trust yourself. And, three pills are all I've got."

"You know this opens all the doors to my fantasies... What if I..." Steven stepped behind her, reaching around to brush the side of her breasts. "...had you ride in the car completely naked?"

"You're so predictable, honestly! I can't imagine myself doing that. But if it works the way she says... Oh, and you better not have a wreck or I'd kill you. But I'd hope to see a picture afterwards to prove I did it."

"I see. What if we were at a pool party, and I suggested you 'accidentally' lose your top in the pool."

"I'll assume the same. That's the tricky part. I have to trust that you wouldn't humiliate me in front of a crowd or our friends, and I do. And, of course, when someone tells me later that you did, I'd kill you."

"It sounds like there are physical side effects, after all. For me."

"Possibly. You never know with drugs," she said, a tight grin on her face.

"Moving on. An amateur wet T-shirt contest then?"

"I trust you. I get enormous sexual satisfaction, and you get whatever you want." Hayley grinned at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's a response I like! I don't die! So, I get three wishes?"

"Yes, but keep in mind that there are only three. The supply is tightly controlled. I won't be able to get them for your friends, I know. And if you waste them suggesting that I clean the kitchen or vacuum the house, that's your own fault."

Steven laughed. "Maybe clean while your naked. So, it's kind of a hypnotism pill then?"

"Somewhat similar, I suppose, but I don't think hypnotism works on making people do something they really don't want to do? I think I read that somewhere. My friend calls it the 'Trust Me' pill." I have to trust you. You tell me when you want me to take the pill. And if I find that there are side effects or other harm, your wishes will be cut off."

"Do I have to tell you what I asked you to do?"

"Good question. I haven't thought about that. If you want to, sure. But, if you want to tease me with stories of what I did in foreplay, whether true or not, that could be fun."

Steven went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water. He popped a Cialis loose and swallowed it. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm not going to need it. So, I get three wishes?"

"So it seems."

"I'll have to think about that, but my current wish is for a home trial of the product I just sampled."

She fondled his cock through his pants. Hard. As expected. "I've been hoping you just might!"

Pill One:

It was the following Friday. She had swallowed the pill. She didn't detect any changes, but then, she didn't expect to. Steven had called her at 4:00 telling her take the pill at 7:00 and to make babysitting arrangements. Fortunately, her parents stepped in to take her angel for a sleepover. Steven arrived at 7:30, beer on his breath. That was definitely not a good sign. One of them without caution was plenty, and by default, that role should be strictly hers. She could only guess that he was as nervous about this as she was. In any case, he wasn't drunk. And the beer breath was... kinda sexy.

"Tell me you love me," Steven said.

"I do."

Steven wasn't satisfied. "No, I want to hear you say the words."

"I love you."

He smiled at that. "I'm going to go to the bedroom and pick out what I want you to wear tonight."

"Take your time. I don't think it's kicked in yet."

"You did take the pill, right?"

"Of course!"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

What was he going to pick out? She laid on the living room couch. It wasn't long before she realized her hand had sneaked its way between her legs. Not enough to get anything started, but she knew she was turned on wondering what he might dream up.

He came back quite a bit later, carrying some clothes and shoes, turning on all the lights in the room. He looked very excited. "It took me a while to dig through all your shoes. Okay, please stand by the glass doors." She did. "Okay, now open the curtains, good. Now, turn around and look out the door." She did. It was dark outside, but she could just make out Steven's reflection in the glass, as well as the lamp shades at each end of the couch behind him. She could see that the lights were on in the house behind theirs. It was at the same level as theirs, though both of their yards fell away in elevation to meet at a small creek. The Conners were acquaintances, maybe 10 years older. They went out a lot at night. So, they might be home, or they might not. She flushed a little, her sex suggesting what might be next.

"Has the pill... started yet? Are you turned on?"

"Maybe getting there, not that you've done anything to help. You haven't even given me a kiss."

"I'm on a clock. I'll make that up to you later. Take off your sweat shirt."

Of course. She took her top off swiftly, even while thinking "Wait. What if?" The odds were favorable that no one was looking, though it wouldn't be a big deal at all if this were spring or summer when leaves filled the trees behind the house. She started to turn towards Steven.

"No, stand there. Just toss your sweat shirt on the floor. That's a hideous bra. I wish I could get you to throw out all the plain ones. Anyway, take it off."

She reached behind her. One, two and three... unclasped. She pulled it over her arms, and dropped it on the floor.