The Trust Me Pill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was... new. The roar of the wind, the noise of the tractor engine, a stranger watching her... It was a slow, pleasurable feeling. She didn't want to rush it. The driver had to watch the road, after all, and Steven too.

Steven intruded into her thoughts. "This isn't a silent movie, Hayley. Tell me how excited you are. Show him how horny you are! Keep building and don't stop until you cum."

"That's the very thing I want!" she said. "I'm so turned on! The things you're making me do, Steven. I could never do these things... even suggest these things!" She spread her cunt, twiddling it for show, then plunged in with her fingers. "I wish this was your cock. You've been so... you haven't even touched me. It should be you inside me, not my fingers!"

Steven asked, "What if we pulled over and he watched me fuck you? Would that turn you on?"

Hayley moaned in response, her fingers increasing their pace. "Yes," she said, "but not as much as it would turn you on if he fucked me instead. You know it's true."

"Maybe. Lean forward. Make sure he sees your tits. Hold them out for him." She did that. "And your face, so he can see how turned on you are as you finger yourself." She did that, too, loving it. The trucker honked in response. The trucker took in as much as he could, at times even bothering to look her in the eyes as they traveled two miles or more.

"Fuck, yeah," she said. She threw herself back in her seat, cumming hard. When she finally was herself again, she took stock. The truck was still beside them, her body flushed, her breathing hard and her hands sticky. She straightened the seat.

"Okay, now lick your fingers, where we both can see." And she did that, too. Looking into Steven's eyes, then at the driver... and his cell phone. She blew him a kiss.

When she was done, Steven turned off the light and raised her window. "We missed our exit, but I'm enjoying this. Put your feet on the dash, and tilt your seat back again." It took an hour to circle Atlanta, and Steven enjoyed flicking the cabin lights on and off when he neared a vehicle high enough to see in, with instructions to fondle herself. A terrible ending to the night emerged in her head."

"It occurs to me that tonight may not end well," she said.

"Nah, I've got the car under control. No accident tonight!"

"That's not what I meant. You are going to fuck me tonight, aren't you? I want you to fuck me."

Steven just smiled. Damn him.

When they arrived in their neighborhood, it was late. Not so late that the neighbors would be asleep, but they were likely in their homes unless they decided on a late night stroll. Steven teased her by turning the cab light on the first few hundred yards into the neighborhood. "Well," he said, "maybe that's not the best idea here." He turned the light off.

When they arrived at their house, he stopped the car at the end of the driveway and hit the remote for the garage door.

"The way I figure this, if someone sees you, there's no way they'll actually bring it up. Go inside. The clothes stay in the trunk."

Caught between the headlights and the garage light, Hayley knew she was on full display. She heard several clicks as she walked. When she was inside, she turned towards him and rubbed her clit with one hand, beckoning him with the other. He re-entered the car and pulled it forward. It was time to end this.

Steven led her to the bedroom, holding her hand. He told her to undress him. When she got to his underpants, she wasn't prepared for it, but she shouldn't have been surprised to find that he had already cum. He was a mess. "On your knees. Clean me with your tongue. And do it like Keith likes." She looked into his eyes and bathed his cock and balls. And, she was pleased to find that his cock came to life readily.

When she had finished, he lazily wiped his cock against her cheeks, her nose, and her lips. "This is one of those things a guy probably doesn't do to his wife. But I've done a lot of those things tonight, haven't I? And I'm not done yet. Lay down on the bed." She pulled the covers away and wondering what he might be planning. He turned with his phone and cradled it on a small tripod, setting at an angle and elevation that he seemed pleased with. Then he pulled out their play restraints from the bedside table, fastening her hands together and then to the headboard.

"And now, dear lady, you're going to tell me once more about that time in college. And I want every detail you remember. How it happened, their reactions as your clothes came off, the first touches, the details of their cocks and how they felt inside of you, their smell, their taste, how much cum they filled with you, and" he said, "in the state that you're in, how much you wish that could happen again." He turned the camera on, and she began to talk. He caressed her body as she did, and he'd occasionally ask for a clarification or more detail.

Somewhere along the way, he put a blindfold on her. With her arms tied, she couldn't help but wonder if he was setting her up for a surprise. She finished her tale, walking back to her dorm a slutty mess in the middle of the night, including, this time, the dried mess and a recurring smell of cum. Steven's cock was hard. Swollen. She was surprised he hadn't cum again while she told the story.

"And? If the opportunity was waiting for you tonight? Would you?" he asked.

Hayley knew the idea turned him on. And, of course she'd want to try that again. But this wasn't fantasy talk. She'd done it, and he was asking. "Steven, I've told you all night I've wanted you to fuck me. At this point, I just want a cock inside me. If you want to let someone else do that before, after or instead of you, I want that, too. It was a wild night. Like I said, I trust you, and just because I'm married doesn't mean I don't think about it. So, if you've got a line of them outside the door, let them all in. Just use me. Now."

He freed her hands. If the neighbors hadn't seen her earlier, perhaps they heard her through the walls. Steven had taken a later dose of Cialis, it turned out. If they needed her at another trade show, she could brag about it, because she was able to continue satisfying herself on his shaft long after Steven finished, and again after his eventual second orgasm. He was a rock, and it was just what she needed to please herself to a lengthy, noisy frenzy.

She slipped off of him, sweaty and panting, and he handed her a towel to clean herself. "So," he asked, "did they make that much of a mess?"

"Really, Steven? Not even close. I was a mess everywhere, not just between my legs." He held a look of amazement, but she was spent. She wanted to go the restroom, but instead rolled over for a system shutdown. If he had anything else planned, it was too bad. His stiffness was his problem to solve.

She awoke with a nudge and the smell of coffee. "Hey, sleepyhead, it's almost noon. Time to wake up."

Hayley gathered an extra pillow to sit up in the bed, pulling the covers up over her breasts and accepting the cup of coffee.

"Well," he said, "modesty becomes you."

"Thank you," she said.

"Well, he said, "How do you feel?"

Hayley searched for an answer. "I don't know. I feel... exhausted and energetic. It's hard to explain. And my feet hurt."

"High heels. Maybe if you wore them more often you would get used to them! What do you remember?"

He had no understanding of high heels. "Um, dinner was... Italian?"

Steven shook his head, then reached to a side chair. "Do these refresh your memory?" He placed her yellow halter and the leather skirt on the bed. "Oh, the skirt! Where did you find that? I haven't seen it in... what, a year and a half?"

"Maybe more, actually. Possibly the night we made a baby."

Hayley laughed. "Well, it is kind of fun. Does it still fit?"

Steven looked honestly surprised. "You don't remember?"

"No."

"Anything?"

"Maybe some garlic or onions. There's a taste in my mouth. If not Italian, what did we eat?"

"You're putting me on..."

"No, but did I look good in the skirt? Did you take some pictures? I'd like to see how it looks."

"Anything else?" he asked.

"I remember the pill and waiting for you to get home... and waiting for you to get home. You took forever. But I was excited to, I don't know, be giving you the gift of myself, maybe. Then you went to find the clothes you wanted me to wear. And I guess I wore these? Wow. So, the pill! Was it everything you wanted it be? Did it work well enough or are we done with them? You have to tell me about it."

Steven paused before answering, but smiled when he did. "I might sometime. But let's just say it was the best date I've ever had or could ever imagine, and it was with the woman I love."

"Well, that's perfect!" she said, very pleased. "What could I possibly hear that could be any better than that? How about we get a little romantic, and maybe then you can tell me about it?" She handed him the coffee. "Only, I can tell I need to clean up, and morning breath isn't quite a mood setter."

Thanks for reading, please comment, and carry on with Chapter 2!