The Trust Me Pill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great. I can only see the back of you, and you look awesome. Okay, now the sweat pants." She complied, easily, and her panties soon followed. He came closer and placed her spaghetti strapped high heeled shoes, with the silver sequins, on the floor beside her.

"Okay, put those on." She did. "Okay, very nice. I love how heels make your calves look. Now, spread your legs about a foot apart. A little bit more. Lean forward just a bit. There." She recognized the clicking of his Nikon SLR. She had known when he bought it that he would be using it to photograph her. To a degree, she liked it.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes!"

"Place your hands high on the door." She did, and he took pictures of her from several angles before closing behind her.

"Do you think they're home," he asked.

"I don't know. Their lights are on, but it's so bright in here it's hard for me to tell," she said.

"Well, I can see your cunt lips perfectly. And you're wet, so it's either the pill or you're liking this a bit." He took some pictures. "What do you think?"

"Both," she estimated.

"Turn around."

She did, to a series of fill flashes and clicks.

"You are beautiful."

"Thank you. It must be the shoes," she said, grinning.

Steven laughed. "They do look very nice, I'll admit. But it's the rest of you I'm interested in. Now put these on." He reached for her clothes and placed them on the table.

"Any particular order?"

"Yes, the tank top first, but hold a second. There. I want to video you getting dressed. You don't mind, do you?"

She didn't answer, but pulled the shirt on, as suggestively as she could, nestling her breasts inside, barely. Clearly, he hadn't "forgotten" the bra. And just as clearly, he had chosen a shirt that was a favorite of his before she was pregnant. It had been slightly big, and now it was noticeably small.

"I'm amazed how quickly you got your stomach back in shape. You were so big! And now you're as sexy as ever."

Sexier, to hear Carolyn say it. But yes, she was proud of the work she had put into it, and she was glad she could still wear a midriff and get away with it.

"Those nipples are killing me." While her breasts had matured into their current size, she hadn't grown accustomed to her nipples. They had become super sensitive in the latter stages of pregnancy and remained so, hardening at the slightest provocation. She suspected their darker tint might show through the yellow fabric, even though it wasn't a thin material. A shame if they didn't.

"Now the skirt." It was a black leather skirt she had bought mostly as a tease intended for the bedroom or maybe an adult Halloween party if they ever found one to go to. Maybe. It was open sided, showing much of her hips, with only laces connecting the front and back pieces. It was advertised as a micro-mini, and it wasn't false advertising. It did, in any case, complement nicely the golden yellow of her top. She tightened the laces.

"Okay, smile for a few pics." She gave him more than that, with some cheesy cupcake poses she and her friends used to make fun of back in school, plus giving him a glimpse under the skirt. And, maybe he'd fuck her soon. She wanted that.

They went to dinner at Le Craze, a funky, mixed grill restaurant in Little Five Points, a former bohemian neighborhood that tried with all its might to remain alternative in a booming real estate market. In any case, it was where the people she knew were unlikely to be. It was late enough when they arrived that the restaurants seemed past their peak.

She noted the watching eyes from the bar windows, the bouncers, the street beggars, a street performer, and everyone walking past. Her outfit didn't stand out as much as it would at, say, Longhorns Steakhouse, but she was still conspicuous in a place where most dressed to stand out. As for her skin, hers might be the only skin in the area that lacked the piercings and tattoos that others were showing.

There were booths and better tables available, but Steven seemed quite pleased with the table in the middle where the smirking hostess had seated them.

"Is that ceiling fan a little chilly?" Steven asked.

She knew without looking, but did anyway. Her nipples were hard and obvious.

"It's fine," she said. "Can you see..."

"Yeah," Steven cut in. "They show through." He pulled out his cell phone and took a photo. He had a gloating, maybe boastful, look in his eye, which was not, she realized, the most endearing. Still, she liked that he had it.

"The man in the booth behind you took some pictures as well," she said. I guess you know how to dress me." There wasn't a man or woman within eyeshot, including the kitchen help, she noticed, who hadn't given her the once over. Or twice over...quite a compliment, really. The difference, she realized, was that she was the only one dressed provocatively, whereas almost everyone else was dressed, amusingly enough, to not conform.

"Hayley," he said in a soft voice, "your breasts look wonderful in that top."

What to say to that? "Thank you."

"I didn't think you would wear that out of the house. Or get in the car. Or come in here. You're amazing!"

"Why? It's what you wanted, isn't it? For me, this is the most intense buildup to... whatever you have planned."

He didn't answer, but his eyes continued to dart left and right between her nipples, admiring.

Aside from the indiscrete nature of her top, a further distraction was the glass tabletop, which lacked a tablecloth. Between that and being in the center of the room, she had to carefully mind her legs... or did she?

She slipped her foot out of her shoe and slid down slightly in her seat, stretching her foot to rub Steven's leg with it. If he paid attention... She looked into his eyes with a smoldering look. She gave the quickest of glances down, and, yes, he understood. He moved his placemat to the side slightly, and now he was looking right at her snatch, as he ought.

"Okay, while you're sitting there, so openly, I want a taste of you."

Whoa! What did he mean by that? Was he going to lick her from under the table? "Umm, what do you mean?"

"Use your finger."

Reluctance hadn't completely slipped away. "Here? Right now?"

"Yes. Aren't you willing to do whatever I ask?"

"I am," she said confidently, surprised to say it. He appeared to be surprised to hear it. "I'll do anything for you." She smiled and held up her index finger. "Will this one do?"

"Yes, that would be perfect."

It was rather simple really. She could see the challenge as they locked eyes together. Or was it hunger? She loved hooking his attention, a conviction she felt between her legs.

Her skirt was already no obstacle. She spread her legs even farther apart for effect, and smiled at him as her finger rubbed her clit several times before dipping just below. She was impressed he didn't break her gaze. He had to be aware what she was doing. Her finger emerged amazingly wet and sticky. She held it so he could see the wetness, then held it out to him across the table.

He sucked her finger rather quickly, as if he didn't want to be seen. Perhaps he was more uncomfortable than she was. Although she felt like she had stepped from a portal from domesticated housewife to, well, something else, she was certain this was new to him too.

She wasn't daring enough to look around, but she felt like all eyes were on them. The gentleman behind Steven was all eyes, she noticed. Well, plus his cell phone pointed her way. No matter.

"Mmm. Nice. Isn't that what Bill Clinton said?" He was making fun, but his face still held a look of amazement at what she had just done in the middle of a room half full of people. She was amazed, too. This was foreign to her, and she wasn't sure whether it was that the risk increased her pleasure or if the pleasure overshadowed the risk.

Steven seemed to be just as thoughtful, she observed, as his posture straightened and his eyes showed some measure of... understanding? Desire? He seemed serious, with a grin appearing at the edge of his mouth. Uh oh. What did she see in his eyes? Resolve? Determination? Control? Whatever the words, she could see him accept the trust she had given him and the power that came with it. It made her feel incredibly... naked. Before she could come to terms with the implications, he spoke again.

"Okay." He paused, nodding, at her, perhaps, or at some thought. "Okay, then. You're my wife, but you're not my wife tonight. I can use you. And you're willing, right?"

Hayley's mouth parted of its own accord, hearing him, allowing a deep breath. "That's why I gave you the pills? And yes, my body wants," she said in a surprising rasp. "You haven't even begun using me."

He gave a single nod. "Spread your legs again. I want to see this time. Wider, and pull your skirt up a bit." She did, and he didn't bother to look at her covertly, if it was even possible in the middle of a dining area, but leaned forward, looking through the table top at her sex.

Hayley felt like she should be blushing, but she wasn't. She was enjoying this. What was going on here? This was so different from the man she married, and her reaction was so different as well! There was no idle chit chat. There was nothing considerate in his manner, especially at the moment. And so much for his shyness. It was brazen doing this where they were.

This directness was a possibility Carolyn had prepared her for, the best of his possible responses. She was becoming a sex object, a toy to him. But it was still an incredible change in him that she had just witnessed, as if it was he that had taken a pill to effect such a change. She knew he loved her, but she also saw in his face that he no longer doubted the pill's influence on her. She didn't doubt it either. She would do anything. She felt the excitement in all the right places.

She was aware that he had said something while she had been reflecting. "With your tongue, so I can see," he added. Or maybe he had repeated it. Yes, that was it. He watched her intently as she dabbled her finger again in her juices, then stuck out her tongue to lick her finger slowly. She wasn't accustomed to her own taste, but it wasn't unpleasant. For effect, she slowly pressed her fingertip against her lower lip, adding moisture as if she was applying lipstick.

Her reward was that he had to adjust his cock in his pants. She was pleased that he wasn't just being clinical about this.

The meal came and went, less memorable than the astonishment on their waiter's face, and appreciative as he stole glances whenever he could. She had shared a brief smile with him, letting him know it was okay to look. "You like being seen," Steven said. It wasn't a question, just an observation, and one that he seemed to take pleasure in.

"I like that you're looking at me like you've never seen me before," she responded.

The man seated behind Steven got out of his booth and approached, holding his phone and taking a picture of her, or video. It still didn't matter. He looked at her and said, "It's about time something like you happened in this place. It's been too long since people acted truly free here." He smiled at her, in a penetrating way that seemed to suggest he knew her wants, then nodded curtly to Steven as a measure of thanks. Hayley hadn't noticed his wife until he turned to walk out. She didn't seem too offended either.

Steven had backed into a parking spot at the restaurant when they had arrived, which wasn't his normal habit. A faster getaway made sense, in the context of his next request. He first opened the car door to retrieve his camera, then he opened the trunk and commanded her, "Everything but the shoes."

While the raised trunk lid hid her to a decent extent from the general parking area, the illumination of the trunk light glowed against her skin. The flashes from Steven's camera made it even more of a production as she removed first the halter and then her skirt, placing them in the trunk.

He loudly slammed the trunk, all but inviting the world to look their way, where she was standing in high heels and, otherwise, all her naked glory. There didn't seem to be anyone around, that she could see through the spots in her eyes. "Had I known it would be like this, I would have planned more than I did. Still..."

He looked around. She couldn't see anyone in the parking lot, but there were people passing by on the sidewalk by the road. "Stand in front of the car and look at me. Maybe I'll show you tomorrow how publicly you posed? Would you like that?"

She just smiled at him as he took a picture. Then raised her arms. Click. Then held her breasts while giving him a pouty look. Click. Then she turned to face the street. If someone was there, let them see. Click. Click. Then she gave him the look over her shoulder. Click. She wanted... She moved to the car hood, and bent over. Click. "Fuck me," she said.

He looked around, apparently nervous. Good. "Show me more, and maybe I will."

She climbed onto the hood. "You mean show you this?" as she spread her legs. Click. Click. Click. "Fuck me," she repeated.

"Inside the car," he said. It would be cramped, but... Steven opened and closed the car door for her, the perfect gentleman... which wasn't what she wanted at present.

He got in the car and said, "Strap yourself in. Safety first."

What?!!

He didn't touch her. Brake lights, traffic lights, stop signs. They all irritated her. She slipped a finger between her legs, and was quickly interrupted. "Nope. None of that, yet. Cool your jets."

By the time they approached I-285, she prepared herself for the inevitable trucker flashes, which were frankly a disappointment after the dinner and parking lot. Still, she was eager for it. Her body had needs, but her head had just as much a need for the sexual stimulation that was coming from doing new things. She was ready to do whatever he wanted, and it made her excited to do exactly that.

She was as quickly startled when Steven pulled into a PURE gas station, located just before the interstate ramp. She didn't know that they were still in business. It even had a service garage to the side that didn't look to be used any longer. It was an older area of the city, and most of the nearby stores were closed or out-of-business. The station clearly had not been remodeled in some time, and it included only one fueling island. He stopped on the side closest to the street.

"Get out and pump."

What? It was a busy street. Her nipples hardened at the realization. He looked at her, motioning with a nod of his head to exit the car. She got out of the car. Um, he had parked on the wrong side of the island. The gas cap was on the side of the car closer to the street, where she would be fully exposed. She walked around, opened the hatch and then cap and returned to the pump. Um. She knew how to pump gas. She removed the nozzle, pressed the button for "Unleaded" and the readout went to $0.00. Good. Right, next thing. There was just enough hose to reach the gas tank.

For an almost defunct gas station, the lighting was more than enough to illuminate her. Clearly. Steven exited the car with his camera and stood by the street, taking photos of her, being very conspicuous about it.

And as things happen, it turned out to be a slow pump. She could almost keep up with the counter. There were several honks from people who realized what was going on just after they passed the entrance to the station and took the ramp. Steven continued to take his pictures. Some car actually stopped at the base of the ramp to take a look at her, she supposed. There wasn't a traffic light. And then other cars stopped behind that one. The honks continued. One window rolled down to reveal a cell phone, and another opened with a "Fuck yeah!" She waved because... why not? Steven took a picture, then moved to the car, climbing in. Good. In case they needed a quick escape.

The pump stopped. She removed the handle and closed the gas cap. Ah. The attendant was standing by the island, watching her. He was young. Maybe in High School. Maybe just older to be working at night? She replaced the nozzle and looked at the meter. Only 10.2 gallons. He didn't need the gas. Clever.

"Will that be cash or credit?" he asked. He looked like he had won the lottery.

Yeah. Good question. "You know what? I completely forgot my purse." Looking at him, she felt she was guilty of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, not that he seemed to mind. He certainly wasn't shy about where he looked, either.

"You know, I thought the very same thing when you got out of your car, but I turned your pump on anyway." He seemed to take a full minute, it seemed, muttering about what to do about payment while soaking in her nakedness. She felt like she should cover herself, but it wasn't really possible. And her nipples were annoyingly hard. Where was Steven? Wasn't he going to give her some cash?

Steven finally stepped out, but only enough to take a picture of her standing naked with this guy literally within arm's reach of her. She was trying to decide between walking around to Steven for his wallet or just jumping back into the car to let him deal with it, when she noticed that the attendant had finally managed to look her in the eyes.

"I usually require customers to pay before pumping at night. But, Ma'am," he said, looking over her body yet again, "You're paid in full!"

Good! An end to this! "Thank you very much!" she said, giving him a wink.

She opened the passenger door, but as she was about to step in, she heard Steven say, "Wait. Step out of your shoes, then bend over to pick them up. Give him the show."

Hayley looked over her shoulder to see that the attendant was still standing no more than five feet away, watching, of course, oh, and it seemed he remembered that he had a cell phone too. She gave him a smile... and another car was entering the station.

She quickly stepped out of both shoes, which was easy enough as they basically consisted of the heel and sole, with a few thin strands to hold them in place. She hadn't realized that her feet were hurting. It was a strange thought, but it came nevertheless. She was naked at a gas station, and she felt relief to get out of her shoes!

She gave him the "show" Steven wanted, bending only at the waist, keeping her legs straight, just as Steven had requested her to pose however many times in the privacy of their home. She held the pose for just a moment before looping a couple fingers through the shoe strands and straightening. "Thanks again. I hope it was worth it."

The kid's eyes were bulging. "Oh, ma'am... Come back anytime."

Several men were exiting the other car, obviously having spied some part of her. She climbed in quickly, and Steven hit the gas.

After her pulse settled, she realized that eating downtown made for a very long drive home, if that was even where they were going. Before long, he slowed down to match the speed of a trucker, turned the interior cab light on, and lowered her window.

Steven said, "I don't want him just to see you naked."

Hayley was confused, and she let it show on her face.

"I want him to see you perform," he said, with an impish grin on his face.

The truck driver's window was also down, and she could make out that his head was on a swivel between the road and her. She supposed that a car that slowed to match a trucker with a woman in the passenger seat probably led to a fairly predictable outcome. "Come on. Gas doesn't last forever. Play with yourself. Let him see your cunt as much as you can."

She reclined the seat back some for both comfort and show, which flattened her body quite a bit. She angled herself as best she could to give him a view, and decided it worked best with one foot against the dash and the other out the window. She started playing with her nipples, but they didn't need the attention. She lowered her left hand between her legs and began to work.