The Truth About Us Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-hello?" he called out. His voice sounded almost like it was in his own head. He reeled from the very sound and tried again. "Hello!?"

That was when he almost slipped. He gasped and stepped back, seeing he walked to the end of the field of wheat to see a cliff dropping hundreds of feet. The rocks crumbled off the edge from his weight and he held his chest in fear. Yet he felt no heartbeat. He looked down at himself then back over the edge in surprise. What he saw was unlike anything he could ever have dreamt up in a lifetime. He looked out to see a massive battlefield. A wasteland that once looked vibrant with vegetation now turned to dust as millions of soldiers were locked in bloody conflict. Bodies sunk into the earth and painted the dirt red. Aldous realized the drums were the sounds of their marching feet ever shuffling in conflict. He could barely tell who was on what side as so many of the armed and ancient soldiers seemed to fight with no rhyme or reason.

"Look at them," came a heavy voice. Aldous jumped and looked around, noticing a large overhanging rock looking out over the battlefield. Sitting on that rock was a man. A simple looking man possibly in his mid-thirties, with curly black hair and a prominent beard. He was dangling his feet off the edge, watching everything unfold beneath him like he was able to make some sense of it all. He turned and looked at Aldous with striking green eyes. "It never stops. The struggle for dominance will forever plague the lands of Sheol. It's our curse- having part of them. It won't end until the End. When he enacts his plan and remakes all of this."

"Sheol?" Aldous questioned, stepping back from the ledge as the man stood.

He smiled pleasantly and approached him. "A Nephilim like yourself is far too valuable to remain here, doing nothing. Then again maybe it'd be best you don't return? He wouldn't want you here for long." he looked Aldous carefully in the same striking green eyes.

"What happened to me?" asked Aldous. "I remember... I remember..."

"You will remember everything," said the man. "And in time, all this will make sense to you. I understand your confusion. You were not raised in the same manner your ancestors were. You have not had time to prepare."

"Who are you?" Aldous asked.

The man shook his head. "That does not matter now," he explained. "The children of the watchers will forever be locked in combat until this matter has been put to rest. Something terrible is coming. Please, you need to make things right in the way we couldn't."

"Make things right?" Aldous asked, even more confused.

The man smiled and gently pushed Aldous. The young man gasped as he suddenly felt like he was falling into eternity. Visions flashed around him at rapid speed as whispering chants echoed all around him. He saw modern civilization become engulfed in flames. The sound of a baby cries turning into a man's laughter. Ash-Ashes everywhere like snow. The world around him sunk away into darkness before being ripped apart and his whole body jolted. He screamed. Then, silence...

"Agggghhhhh!!!!" he suddenly woke up screaming.

Aldous's eyes flickered to adjust to the darkness around him as he sat up from the bed in a cold sweat, gasping for a fresh breath of air to satisfy his suffocating lungs. His voice was raspy and his throat was dry as he attempted to cry out for someone , or anyone that could hear him. The room was silent and still and only Aldous was there to keep himself company. He gasped as his eyes darted around the dark, empty room, flurrying about in a frantic state of awareness whilst he balled the blanket up in his fists. He did not recognize these walls, nor did he recognize these sheets. This was not his room. This was not his home.

A pulsating sensation ran through his body followed by a dull headache. He couldn't remember much of anything at the moment. Tried as he might, memories before he fell asleep were but sporadic blurs. He tried to speak and call out to someone, anyone, who could hear him. Nothing. A second attempt at speaking led to Aldous heaving from the dryness of his mouth. He rubbed his throat and looked down at his clothes. He wore a plain shirt and pajamas that were now drenched in an uncomfortable amount of sweat. He looked back around the room, trying to piece together where everything was. The main door was directly across from his bed, and to his right was a closet. Past that was a small awning window that was too high for Aldous to properly see-through. All he could tell was it was still dark out, and the moon wasn't bright enough to give him a clear vision of his surroundings.

At that moment, Aldous felt afraid. He didn't understand where he was or how he got there. He knew something was off like his body was still lingering in the nightmare. He could still see it so clearly, almost like the world around him was in that room. A nameless city, coated in ash that blotted out the sun. Large portions of the wasted civilization are grown over by vegetation: trees, bushes, grass, and moss. Then, the world was on fire, engulfed in a burning heat. That was the moment that always woke Aldous up.

"M-mom!?" he cried out, finally managing to break out his soft voice. The silence in waiting only made it seem that much quieter. "Dad?" he called. Nothing. Were they ever even here?

Aldous sniffed and rubbed his nose as he decided to brave the hardwood floor of the little room. He reached one leg out and gently pressed his bare feet on the cold surface, sending a shiver up his leg and through his spine. Anxiety slowly started to make its way into Aldous's mind. He was in a place he didn't recognize and he just called out for his parents who were not coming. Parents he struggled to even remember the faces of. For some reason, he felt there was a lot more he was also forgetting. Of course, no child forgets that they had parents. All he knew was he wasn't actually a child, and he still remembered he couldn't remember his parents. Aldous's breathing grew irregular as he stumbled off the bed and his legs buckled from being too weak to support himself upright, causing him to fall forward to the floor.

"Ow," he mumbled out loud to himself. He laid there for several long, thoughtful moments. He struggled to remember various details about himself and his past. He remembered the last moments of his dream so vividly, but beyond that, it was all a haze. Aldous slowly hoisted himself up to his knees, taking in every precious moment of his body recuperating from its long nights sleep. He could hear whispers all around him, beckoning him to 'get up', 'start moving', and to 'look around'. "Hello?" he called out again, finding the strange, bodiless voices coming from inside the room with him.

'Over here'. He looked over his shoulder. Nobody was there. 'You're not alone.'

Now Aldous was starting to become tense. He brought himself to his feet and ran straight for the main door, slamming his body against it and attempting to turn the knob. Of course, it was locked. "Hello!?" Aldous screamed in a raspy voice. "Hello!!? I can't get out! Someone let me out of here please!"

Aldous's heart raced as he stood back and looked at the well-fortified door. Things were becoming even more unclear with every moment. He stumbled back in disbelief, his eyes wide with fear as he aimed his sights toward the closet. He stumbled over and placed his hand on the small wooden knob as he pressed a lot of his weight down against it. His body was still weak, but the sudden rush of adrenaline had given him the strength to finally persist through the cold and discomforting weakness that burdened him. He pulled open the closet to find it mostly empty, all except for a small trunk sitting against the wall.

He knelt down and rubbed his hand over the worn, faded green leather. He noted an engraving printed on a small bronze plate in the front of the trunk with the letters 'Morgan' He mouthed the name with his lips as he felt around the casing for the latches and pulled them up, opening the case. Inside he saw a small pile of folded clothes and on top of them, an old photograph of a much younger Aldous, standing by who he thought was his mother. Even after everything he had experienced, seeing her face in the photo did not bring back any sort of memories. He possibly had never seen this picture before, or remember that he took it. He paused as he stared at the image, overwhelmed and confused. He slowly picked the photo up and stared at its blank face. He stood slowly and shuffled his way back over to the bed.

He looked around the room. Silence. He breathed out and shook his head in frustration. He was slowly coming to terms that he had a life beyond those quiet moments in the room that he could not seem to recall. He rubbed his head as he dropped the photograph back onto the bed and groaned. He wanted to remember, more than anything. To the point, it almost pained him physically. He started to bash his open palm against his head in a fit of anger. He wanted to remember so much that he made it painful for him physically. 'Stop that,' came a faint whisper.

"W-who's that!?" he shouted again.

Quiet still. Aldous took in several deep breaths and looked down at the photograph and simply stared. He winced in discontent as he found the image to be more infuriating than anything else, or perhaps because his mind was still fried from a hellish nightmare and even more hellish solitary. He tossed the photo aside as they slid off the bed and he continued to sit there and think, trying hard to recoup his thoughts. The voices were quiet now, but his mind was ever racing, scurrying to rediscover what it lost, but so far, nothing has come back.

***

Monica and Carter have had many experiences as a couple together over the long span of nearly ten years being happily married since out of college. With both of them entering their mid 30's, life has started to seem dull and repetitive. Neither were big on the idea of starting a family. In fact, Carter was outright against the idea. He did not want to become a father until he was much older, at least as old as his dad. Monica was more indifferent, as she was always content with the romantic exclusivity she had with her husband, though even as she turned 34 years old, the realization of a slow monotony overcame her with curiosity.

Carter was a macho man. A handsome hunk who played sports professionally and had been ever since his freshman year in college. He made a good living out of it. His wife wasn't the typical trophy wife though. Monica was a dark-haired, dark-eyed, exotic woman born of Spanish and Native American descent. She was always there to be Carter's cheerleaders during his games and an even bigger cheerleader in his bed. She worked actively as a college professor at the local university. The same one her husband graduated from. It wasn't their closeness or their positions in life that needed changing, it was their sense of adventure and desire for more with every passing day and new sexual experience they've experimented in.

Over the many years of their marriage, Monica and Carter have dabbled in the thought of spicing their relationship up with the opening of their doors for someone else to come in and share in the romance. Though there was never any real commitment from either of them, it was an idea that excited them nonetheless. On their tenth anniversary, they decided to put out an ad to get another person in on the action. A woman, as was agreed upon. Monica was unsure how she would feel about the inclusion of another woman to their love life, but she wasn't against giving it a shot despite any reservations she might have had.

It didn't take long for them to get a response, and that response came in the guise of a lovely young woman who looked like a student compared to the married couple. Her name was Luna and she was allegedly post-grad working part-time in a nursing program and a closet nymphomaniac. She saw their ad and was more than happy to play into the fantasy! She was no more beautiful than Monica though a stark contrast to her darker features. "Luna! A pleasure to finally meet you," said Monica once she greeted the girl at the door. She opened it fully and welcomed her inside. "This is my husband, Carter."

"A pleasure, Luna," he said with a smile.

"The pleasure is all mine," she said, looking at them in awe. "Wow... you're both such beautiful people." She then cleared her throat. "When can we get started?"

"Why don't you get yourself comfortable and ready," said Monica as she turned to her husband. "While I prepare this one to get to know you."

She pulled her husband to the bed and smirked at Luna, her heart pounding with exhilaration as she looked up at him to see if he was ready. "Babe, don't start getting jealous now," he chuckled with delight as he unzipped his pants.

Monica eyed him and breathed out heavily as she reached in and pulled out his cock. She looked at Luna just to gauge her reaction as the slutty girl gasped in excitement as she opened her mouth in awe. Monica smirked, proud of her husband's manhood and that it was entirely hers to share. She turned and proceeded to suck on it right in front of Luna. "God that is beautiful," said Luna. "What a lucky woman..."

Carter groaned with exhilaration as he watched her go, with Monica getting more and more comfortable with Luna's presence with each passage of her lips caressing over his girthy cock. He gently caressed his fingers through his wife's dark brown hair as he pumped her mouth slowly and methodically with his cock. "That's it baby, work it," Carter said as he writhed a little.

He watched the motion of his wife as she moved her body, still clothed, while Luna set down her things and knelt down next to her. He eyed down Monica's chest whenever she bobbed to see her breasts barely being held inside her loose bra and open blouse. He wanted to reach down and take it off so he could feel her hardened nipples which poked through despite the coverage. Luna however, was already there for attention as she opened up her shirt and exposed her braless chest, with smaller, pink nipples that stood on end. Carter breathed out heavily and smirked at her as she rolled up her skirt to rub herself. He then slowly reached down and rubbed his hands down the back of Monica's neck and under her shirt as he undid the hinges of her bra. She furrowed her brow as she sucked on his meat, finding the attention he gave her even more arousing as she quivered in her panties.

Carter clenched to the top of Monica's head with excitement at the freedom of his wife's magnificent breasts. He pulled her bra out of her shirt and could easily see the firm roundness of her boobs. He continued to admire her beautiful body as he pushed her head down firmly on top of his cock, thrusting upwards at the same time and gagging her at the throat. "Can I join in?" asked Luna, rubbing her nipples and feeling ready to show off what she could do.

Monica sat back to let Luna take the helm as the eager blonde dived in and took in his cock. Monica watched in awe as she found it very arousing to see her husband getting sucked off by a beautiful young woman. Luna rubbed her hot and wet muff through her panties as she cooed and sucked eagerly, having been anxious to get started ever since the very first online conversation she had with Monica. She reached up and caressed his balls on the tip of her fingers as his cock throbbed in her mouth from excitement. Luna rubbed up under him and over his taint as Carter realized this woman meant business. Monica watched in awe as Luna went down like a professional with her husband's meat. She bit her lip and rubbed herself in excitement from the whole site.

"Babe, I think she is excited," Carter chuckled in delight.

"I can see that," laughed Monica.

Eventually, Luna pulled back just enough to gather some air before as he writhed his crotch against her lips, digging the tip of his throbbing head against the back of her tongue as Luna controlled its pink tip within the folds of her limber mouth muscle. She rolled her tongue up and along the edges of his shaft and caressed the sensitive skin under the curved edge of his head. Carter shivered as he watched Monica continue to pleasure herself while watching Luna. The hot young blonde caressed Carter's balls gently even as she pulled out and licked up and down the firm stiffness of his meaty cock, kissing on his sensitive head and sucking on his foreskin every little instance as a loving and pleasing gesture. "You have no idea how excited I was for this," she explained.

"I have some idea," chuckled Carter. "Mm, but don't stop."

Monica could tell that Carter was drawing nearer as his cock started to throb more vigorously in Luna's mouth. She cupped her fingers around his base and squeezed lightly as she rubbed over his balls and proceeded to work them for a good milking. Monica got hungry for her own taste as she leaned in and Luna was happy to share the load, gasping as she swapped his cock into her mouth and watching Monica drink down the first bits of pre-cum before the full explosion. Monica didn't want to be too greedy though as she decided to share with Luna, wanting her to get the full load of her husband's tasty cum. "That's it baby, cum for us!" she exclaimed.

"Oh god, oh fuck!" Carter shouted as he arched his back and felt the orgasm take over.

Luna gasped with excitement as she went back down and suckled hard on him. Carter's balls constricted tightly into his body as he felt a wave of cum explode into the back of her mouth. She cooed with pleasure as she felt his hot liquid pour out into the back of her throat. She sucked harder and slower as she pulled back enough to taste some of the sweet saltiness and catch her breath all the same. Monica then took her share as she cupped her mouth on his throbbing piece and drank up every last drop whilst she milked him of his cum just as she had watched Luna doing beforehand. She rubbed her hair as Luna stood and noticed Carter's cock remained stiff and pulsating for more. She furrowed her brow and looked at Carter as he smiled up at her, breathing out with excitement. Carter looked at her and winked.

"Let me grab that condom for you, babe," his wife cooed before running to the bathroom.

As she came back with the condom, Monica had completely opened her blouse to show off her magnificent breasts. She proceeded to cup her hands around his wet and throbbing meat and proceeded to caress it up and down, slowly and methodically placing the condom on while also revving up Carter for another round. Carter grasped her soft and tender touch with excitement as he watched in awe as Luna laid back on the bed and readied herself. Monica finished placing the condom on as she spent one more round going up and down and rolling over the lubricated folds of his shaft. He groaned quietly as he pulled his wife in for a loving embrace, leaned in and suckled on her closest tit to his mouth. Monica let out her own satisfied moan as she smiled big and deviously at him, wanting him to get into it.

That was when Carter decided he wanted to get a little greedy. Luna was happy to oblige as she reached out her legs and touched her soft, tender feet to the tip of his head and started to caress him with her soles whilst masturbating. Carter was over exhilarated as he sucked on Monica's nipples and thrusted his piece into Luna's feet. He pumped up and down on her feet for several more moments as he caressed Monica's tits in his hands. He loved them dearly and the smooth texture of her skin was enough to drive him wild with excitement whilst feeling the kinky pleasure play of Luna. He wanted more as he moved his whole body closer to Luna as she spread her legs wide open and held them out in front of him. He pushed his face into Monica's breasts once more as he could feel the heat of Luna's pussy emanating from between her legs.