The Truth About Us Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is like the Salem witch trials," said Lilli. "Like that movie the Crucible."

"This was real, Lilireth," said Ilsa.

"I counted six of them through the window, which means we're missing the one with the devil's mark," David said as he turned to the other robed men. "This whole family has been corrupted by the evil sorcery from that one. Burning them was the only way to cleanse them of their sin." He then whistled for his hounds who came to his side like obedient children. He looked down at them with a burning glare in his eyes, illuminated by the razing flame. "Find the girl."

The bloodhounds instinctively trained their noses in young Ilsa's direction as she saw David carrying with him a hunting rifle. The dog's remained harnessed to their lead, but for how long? She gasped and covered her mouth. "Run!" Lilli shouted.

"Run," came the whisper of a voice within her ear, telling young Ilsa exactly what she was too afraid to do.

"I couldn't waste anymore time," Ilsa said. Lilli watched as she turned and bolted as quickly as possible down the open field, over the log where she had sat and deeper still into the darkness of the woods. Her inhuman speed caught the arsonists off guard. The sound of the dogs barking as they picked up her scent could be heard off in the distance as the moon reopened the sky to provide Ilsa with enough light to keep moving. She could feel her heart beating out of its chest as she ran through the puddles of water in the dirt and through thick bushels of sticks and leaves that slapped at her face and pulled on her body. The fall had come with it colder nights and the leafless trees had seemingly turned against her. She had no time to mourn or question the sudden loss as she knew if she stopped, she was as good as dead.

The woods started to change as she made her way deeper into the unfamiliar territory of the forest. It seemed like the world was dying all around her, now a lingering shadow of the beautiful Earth she once knew. The once familiar trees now were but twisted reimaginations of her old memories. In the pale moonlight, their dead, hideous branches curled like the hands of a beast stretching out to take her away into the darkness. Yet still, Ilsa had to run. She had to turn away from the hands trying to take hold of her. "The horrible echo of our family's screams followed me through the trees as I ran," Ilsa said with more intensity in her voice. "I knew I couldn't look back, for behind me was a world that no longer welcomed the odd and unusual folks. These murderers would see to that, bloody Catholics. I knew if they didn't kill me then, they would be looking for me in the forests by morning. I was too young and untrained in my true nature to know how to fight back."

"I see that..." Lilli said with a tear running down her face.

Young Ilsa's heart raced from fear as the sweat off her dirty brow only served to aid the stinging chill of the ice-cold air. She stumbled in her stride, her bare feet now frozen from the water and cold air, combining together to numb the pain as she stumbled through dead wood and rigid rocks. Her dress tore thread by thread as the branches seemingly reached out to grab her, many successfully pulling her into the cold wet dirt and dragging her along the ground. Ilsa tried not to panic as she endured through the pain of scrapes and bruises to pull away from the trees and force herself to descend deeper and deeper into the maw of its darkness. The distant baying of the hounds grew distant as her little body was able to move much quicker than a whole hunting party. She didn't even know where she was running anymore.

She stopped to catch her breath as she laid against the trunk of a massive tree. That was when she finally let the tears flow as she started to sob. "They were dead," Ilsa narrated. "All of the family whom she left behind. They were dead before I had the courage to run. I could hear their cries as the life force left their bodies and the flames consumed them. Taken in a matter of moments that I had lost to some whimsical dream turned nightmare. I was alone, lost in the cold, the icy air chilling right down to the bone. In a strange yet twisted turn of fate, I suppose I had gotten my wish. But this was not the way I wanted my fantasy to be fulfilled."

"This is not real!" the young Ilsa cried loudly into the night air. "Why!? Why why why why!?"

Ilsa cupped her hand over her mouth and shivered. "How stupid did I have to be to scream when running from a pack of hunters?" asked Ilsa.

"You were in pain," Lilli spoke softly.

"I was lucky David had not released the hounds from their lead, or else they would surely have caught up to me," said Ilsa. "The hound's held no loyalty to demons. All they know is that their master wanted me dead, and to them, I was unnatural."

It was clear that young Ilsa couldn't control her anger and hurt anymore. She simply could not understand. Why would she understand? She was still merely a child in Lilli's eyes. She was a strong and hard working young woman who looked no older than fourteen years old. "You were not stupid," said Lilli. "You were in pain. Something terrible just happened. You're young."

The smoke of their burning home was still visible over the trees, distorting the ominous visage of the moon. Young Ilsa couldn't continue looking back. Lilli understood that she didn't want her family's death to be in vain. She would have to live. To do so meant to venture further and further still into the darkness. She pushed herself off the tree and rubbed her eyes as she continued in a frantic search for a place she could hide. She ran deeper and deeper still, further than she had ever traveled in the past. She was surely lost deep within those woods, out into areas uncharted by modern maps. She didn't know much about how to tell directions or how to even survive alone. Her fantasies had her crushed and it was her fault for even thinking to wish for such a selfish thing.

"What happened after this?" asked Lilli.

"You want to see the end?"

"Yes."

The moonlight reflected the waves of darkness over young Ilsa as she stopped to catch her breath under a large hanging rock within the slope of the forest's rolling hills. She was much further than she realized, but not far enough still. She watched from afar as the fading light of her home being razed to the ground created dancing shadows over all of the forest floor. The shadows mocked her, calling her to go back and accept her fate. She was meant to be drawn to the depths of Hell with them. With her family, suffering eternally for crimes they surely didn't commit. They said she had the devil's mark, that she was engaged in sorcery, that she corrupted her family and made them impure, and that was why they all had to burn. Condemned over a lie, Ilsa was left without hope of returning to her old life. She had to press on further into the forest.

"Move deeper," came a whisper in the wind.

"That wasn't me?" questioned Lilli, listening all around.

"You're not the only one who has witnessed this fate," said Ilsa.

Young Ilsa shook her head in disbelief. She knew all of this was crazy. She heard nothing in the wind but her mind attempting to make its way back to her again. She was going insane with grief. She had to press on. If memory serves her right, she knew somewhere she could go, hidden deep within this forest. The long forgotten sound of running water caught young Ilsa's ear trailing behind the voice in the wind as it egged her to press on. She turned her eyes away one last time from the dying light of her home, her past, burning. With numbness slowly taking hold of her, Ilsa struggled to move from her spot of safety. The voices of the ones in robes ready to cast judgment could be heard in echoes amongst the trees. David was among them, shouting and cursing the loudest of them all. They were drawing much closer than she realized. Upon hearing their indecipherable words, she managed to break away from her chilled stillness and make haste toward the distant stream. The dogs barked viciously in the darkness. The echoes carried their hate, and that hate was bringing them closer.

"You will burn on the stake for your sins!" cried David as the sound of his rifle cracking boomed through the thin air.

Ilsa screamed as the bullet narrowly missed her and hit the closest tree, splintering wood in her face as she continued to move upwards."Lilli screamed as well, thinking for a moment her sister had been shot. The hounds barking had suddenly grown louder as the hunter released them from their lead and ordered them to attack. The waters ran out from the side of the cliff down a steep slope into the darkness. Ilsa managed to reach the summit of the cliff that overlooked the dead drop into the river basin when she realized the forest misled her. She was cornered. The howl of the bloodhounds drew closer as she looked out into the distant waters. The light of the moon marked her path. She could hear the guttural growling behind her as her fear took hold and demanded she not turn around. "I kept having this voice telling me 'they will not attack if they can not see your eyes'," said Ilsa.

"Is that true?"

"No."

"The hounds have our witch! They have her trapped on the crag!" came the voice of one of the robed men.

The hounds seemed hesitant to attack as they stood a narrow distance from their prey. Ilsa was frozen, lost in the moment as time seemed to move at a snail's pace. Perhaps her familiar scent was enough to make them hesitate. Perhaps David wanted to be the one to personally put her to her end. There were too many things swirling around in her head to make sense of. All of it suddenly came back to one thing. "You know I always heard these old stories of a little girl who disappeared into the woods, never to be seen again," said Ilsa. "Sometimes history has a tendency to repeat itself."

"May Heaven and Hell forgive me," young Ilsa whispered as she looked down once more at the water.

Her cold fingers ran between her bosom as she undid the knotting on the heavy cloak that weighed her down the most with her attire, letting the wind whisk it away, exposing her neck and shoulders to the cold as she gave weight to the gravity that pulled her. Her feet slipped off the rock as she spread open her arms to fall. She felt the dogs nipping at her heel and the second cracking of a gunshot as she descended into the dark waters below, finally drowning out the cries of the persecutors. Her body hit the water and everything went numb. She gave herself to the rapids as it carried her away, even deeper into the forests beyond where anyone dared to go. She had finally strayed beyond the river. She had gone too far, never to return to the old world again.

"Agghhhh!!!" Lilli cried only to feel Ilsa pull her head back. She gasped in horror as she felt a urning sensation on her forehead from pressing it against the orb. "Oh my god! Oh my god!"

"Hey ! Hey! Focus!" Ilsa said. She dropped the orb on the bed and took her sister and gently pushed her face against hers. "I showed you what I showed you so that you will understand and trust me! Do you believe what you saw?"

"I felt your hurt," Lilli whimpered.

"What you felt died a long time ago," said Ilsa. "It turned out that the humans were retaliating because our mother allegedly had been sleeping around. She wasn't satisfied with what father could give her. She had become numb and selfish. Her actions nearly exposed us back then and a lot of innocent people were burned at the stakes for crimes they did not commit."

"But, if all of this was back then, how are you and I blood sisters?" asked Lilli, wiping a tear from her eyes.

Ilsa breathed out slowly. "Well," she said slowly. "It turned out I wasn't the only one who survived that night."

Lilli looked at Ilsa for a long time, staring deep into her eyes. She could tell that revisiting this horrible memory was a lot for her sister to handle, yet still she remained strong. She saw no hint of a lie. No veil of mistrust. She breathed out slowly and looked down. "Thank you for showing me that..." she said. She clenched her hands into a fist. "We must find Luna and stop her before this happens all over again."

"If and when it does, I guarantee you it will be a million times worse," said Ilsa. "For that reason, we must hurry."

Lilli sprouted her wings and stood slowly, stumbling from the lingering effects of the magic. "I can think of a few places to start looking near the university," she said. She paused then sniffed herself. "However, you don't think this place has a working shower and clean clothes?"

Chapter 14

Rasheed eyed the area outside his cubicle in the school library located on the far end where no one could see him. The young student was enthralled in information, trying to identify just what it was he caught on camera that night at the frat party. A boy was murdered, then sightings of a winged creature escaping the premises. The media was keeping silent about everything and the school had yet to give out any sort of official statement. That didn't stop this curious investigator from rummaging through various wikis while keeping up the blurry photo of a winged demon on his phone for context.

"Hey Rasheed," came a woman's voice. He looked up from his phone over to the cubicle entrance to see Luna standing there.

"Hey, uh... do I know you?" he asked.

"No, but I know you," said Luna, smiling with her ponytail and typical college undergrad clothes. "I saw you at the party the other night and remembered how cute you looked."

Rasheed blinked, smelling the girl's aromatic scent and immediately agreeing despite her having not said anything. "Yes? How could I have missed seeing someone as beautiful as you," he blurted out.

Luna squinted at him with determination as she put her hand on the chair's armrest and pushed it back. Rasheed watched her as she slid along the desk and put herself in his lap. His heart was racing now with nervousness. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, unaware her demonic pheromones had completely enraptured him. Her scent was intoxicating as he had a huge erection that she undoubtedly could feel from the way she positioned herself in his lap.

"Let's just see what it is you're doing," she said quietly with a wink as she looked at his computer then around at the few notes and his phone on his desk. "Looks like you are doing something very productive. Mind if I help you?"

Rasheed breathed out as he realized she was coming on to him and trying to make it sound less obvious. Luna pulled a couple of pens from the cup off his desk as she spread her legs and proceeded to rub them against her muff under her skirt. He could feel her pushing the pens down between her legs and rubbing them against his erection as she adjusted herself in his lap. Luna turned to the student and bit her lip with excitement. Rasheed slowly moved one of his hands up her leg and under her skirt. He lifted it slowly and peered down at her cheeks as they're pressed against his thigh. He could clearly see the white of her panties as they left little to the imagination. He throbbed from the visual stimulation of Luna's ass as he rubbed his hands slowly across the soft skin of her thigh.

Luna was really starting to get into the thought of puppetting the weaker human race like they were her play things. She writhed her hips against Rasheed's groin as his cock nestled between the crack of her ass perfectly. She rubbed the pens up and down her pussy through the underwear at a faster rhythmic pace, moaning quietly as she did so. He immediately grabbed a pencil from the jar on his desk and pushed it into the electric pencil sharpener he kept nearby to drown out the moans. The demoness smirked at how obedient he already was. She shook her body as she orgasmed and Rasheed's crotch suddenly felt hot with the amount of juices that flowed from Luna's pussy. She gasped and looked back at him before she reached down and unzipped his fly.

Rasheed practically jumped from his seat to look around only for Luna to grab and force him back into the chair. She pulled out his thick, black cock and gasped in awe. Something of substance after consuming the soul of a Nephilim. Luna craved for more satisfaction on equal par to Aldous. She grasped his cock in hand and dived in. Her lips stopped at the base of his shaft as she deepthroated on the first go around. She was desperate and hungry and it showed in more than just her actions. She stared up at Rasheed lustfully as he watched her suck his cock with vigor and authority. She pulled his massive meat out of her mouth and gasped. "So tell me, what did you see?" she asked with a smirk.

"I saw... nothing," Rasheed whispered, knowing exactly what this enchantress wanted to hear from him.

It was impossible to say no to something that felt this good, of course. Luna cooed as she suckled on him hard, feeling the rigidness of his thick, throbbing cock on her tongue. She played with the shaft and under the curl of his circumcised head, lapping up precum and telling him that this was what she was all about. Rasheed gasped with pleasure and thrusted back slowly at first as he was still instinctively nervous about someone seeing them. Luna didn't hold back though as she continued to deep throat him like a hungry animal, masturbating herself through her wet panties.

"I am trying to keep quiet," Rasheed whispered. "I don't know how much more of this I can take."

"Mmhmm," was her only response as she smirked with a mouthful of cock.

Rasheed felt his whole body tense up as he rubbed his fingers through the demon woman's hair. She bobbed up and down enough times that it started to make a mess. Eventually, the young man couldn't hold it in any longer and clenched Luna's shoulders, letting her know he was about to explode. She didn't think twice before taking it all in, sucking down every last drop of his seed as she milked it from his balls. She swallowed and gasped before sitting back and standing slowly. Her legs were wobbly and there was a noticeable wet spot on the floor from how much cum oozed from her hot cunt.

Luna gasped in satisfaction and rubbed the bits of semen across her lips. She could feel the energy swimming through her body, but it wasn't like before. Something about the Nephilim's blood made her no longer find the simplest of pleasures to be satisfactory enough. She hungered for more, and it was only making her cravings to be more lustful. Her eyes started to glow as her succubus powers seemed to blossom and come naturally with her emotional state. She snapped her fingers and the young man's cock shot back up, harder than ever. Luna licked her lips and stared blankly. "It's so good that you are one of those multiple rounds kind of men," she said. "I'm feeling exceptionally insatiable."

Rasheed lifted her up onto his desk, casually pushing aside everything he had without care. Luna spread open her legs, letting him push up against her and kiss on her neck as she breathed heavily and rubbed his back. He enjoyed the taste of her soft pale skin as he kissed the nape of her neck while slowly moving downward. His hands guided their way up her legs, running along the soft leggings and pushing up her pencil skirt. He glanced down to see the pretty pink lingerie that she wore underneath. He smirked as his hands rubbed up over her skirt and over her blouse, pulling it up out of its tucked in position.

Luna couldn't believe she wasn't feeling more, but the emotions were running high and the tenseness in her body was sharp. She was going to give this mortal one last shot at redemption. The brief moments of clarity Rasheed had were filled with overwhelming excitement and anticipation to be with Luna in this private part of the library. She reached down and put her fingers under his belt, pulling on it to try and find the buckle. "Put your all into it," she said. "You better ravish the fuck out of me."