The Truth Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hoping for a better outcome, but, Yes, Your Honor, I am ready if things get that bad. I will be totally honest with whomever you have monitoring Candice's progress. I want her to get better probably more than she does, and fully realize how many tries it may take and how much she might lose."

That was about it. I became responsible for Candy and Sydney. I was surprised that Sergeant Mary Dickerson would be monitoring us. She had volunteered. Strange, I thought.

The first week went reasonably well. Candy's mother returned, was engaged and happy that she did not have to take responsibility for her daughter and Sydney. We all had a big dinner at my house and I met her guy. He wasn't much but she looked adoringly at him all night. Candy seemed agitated during the meal.

The next day Candy was even worse. We sent Sydney off to the zoo with one of her girl friends and her parents. It was three days before Candy's period was to start. Not only was she agitated and wanting some meth, but she was also aggressive and horny. She got very mad at me when I would not give her any car keys, money or her identification - all that was against the guidelines at this stage. I was being very patient and re-explaining patiently when she slapped me on the left side of the face very hard. I was more startled than hurt but my face stung. I reacted without thought from shock and defense.

I jumped up, grabbed her, pulled her sweat shirt over her head, pulled her sweat pants and panties off and yanked her over my knees as I sat down again.

"You going to act like a spoiled brat, I'll spank you like one." My face was still burning and that added force to my first blow. Now my hand stung too. It would sting for about thirty minutes and stay swollen for a day after I delivered the next ten blows to her bright red ass. By the tenth blow I realized she was not kicking and screaming anymore and had spread her legs. She wasn't fighting fair. My last blow fell and my hand slipped between her legs and I pushed my thumb between the wet, red lips of her pussy. She pushed back, so I fucked her that way. She helped a lot. I was doing a good job on her g-spot but when I tried to rub her clit too, her fingers were already working it. In less than another minute she wet all over my slacks. I stopped. My chest was heaving for air. So was Candy's when we heard a knock on the door. She jumped up, grabbed her clothing and ran for her room.

Sergeant Dickerson was standing there when I opened the door. Her breasts seemed larger and her neck was flushed.

"Sorry, for not hearing you drive up. We were having a little problem."

"I saw your last couple of swats through the window and waited a while before I knocked."

My mind was repeating, "O Shit!" "O Shit!" "O Shit!"

"But, I didn't see how you got that perfect, bright red, hand print on the side of your face."

I figured everything was lost. I was still excited. I smelled Candy's pussy's juice on my pants, my cock was hard and twisted and I was still angry, talking out of my ass.

"I let her make me angry. If she is that way tomorrow, I can use some help. Get here a few minutes earlier and while I spank her, she can lick you to orgasm."

"Why would you think I would go for such a thing?"

I was regaining some composure, "No reason. I guess I just want to see you naked. Come on into the kitchen, let me wash up, make us some coffee and you tell me how much trouble I am in."

Slowly my mind was processing how Mary had looked at the door.

"You're not in any trouble with me. Only problem would be if she reported the incident. Then it would be your word against hers and the judge's order would be resented. What happened?"

"I lost it. Candy is the one I'm supposed to be helping. We sent Sydney to the zoo with friends because Candy is having a very bad aggressive day and her period is about to start. She demanded the car keys and some money and I said "No." Then I got blindsided with a hard slap to the face. I just reacted. You saw the end of that."

Mary tried to be discrete but she rocked her hips and rubbed her thighs together. She was turned on by what she had seen.

"Were you two ever lovers?"

"We teased where she worked and I consider her a friend. No, we've never been lovers or had sex."

I was wondering, if Mary's question was official or personal, when Candy walked in wrapped in a bathrobe.

Mary greeted her, baiting her, "Feeling better now?"

Candy looked puzzled and looked from her to me.

"She saw us through the window before she knocked. We've been discussing what kind of trouble I've caused for us."

Candy was speechless.

Mary took us off the hook, "I'm off duty. See the civilian clothes? I was just stopping by. If you two can handle what happened, I'm ok with it."

Now I was interested. "How about you? Did what you see excite you?"

I didn't think she would answer such a question. She paused and Candy showed some interest in hearing Mary's answer. Then surprisingly, "Oddly enough, I did find it exciting to watch."

"What part? Did you like the spanking or watching Candy cum against her will?"

Mary was getting into the mood and the spirit of our verbal play, "I liked seeing your thumb in her between her red, hot ass cheeks."

"She definitely is one hot woman. She wanted to pick a fight and she is horny?"

Candy looked shocked.

Ann responded, "I get turned on and agitated right before my period too."

"Together, Candy and I will volunteer to give you the same treatment whenever you want it."

Ann looked at Candy and asked, "Candy, are you buying into all this bravado?"

"Well you certainly look good enough to eat, much less spank, as long as, you're not one of those butch police women who like to inflict pain. I've heard about all that."

"Damn, you just spanked her pretty ass and she still in the mood to tease and play. She really is a hot one."

"I think she is and I think you are too. This is the first time I've seen you dressed in clothes other than your uniform. That uniform certainly hides that beautiful shape of yours."

"Thank you. So Candy, you're not going to file a report against this rough man."

"If he makes me cum like that he can spank my ass anytime. Besides I hit him first."

Candy traced the fading red mark on my cheek. It still stung a little.

"I obviously need special attention for my face and lips."

Candy teased, "I already know what you want on your face and lips."

Ann was proving to be somewhat of a tease, "Clue me in Candy, what would that be."

"He has the reputation of being very oral."

Ann shivered, smiled naughtily and said, "I like that."

Candy broke the train of conversation, "Let's all go into the kitchen and have some coffee. We can visit a while and try to convince Ann that we're not going to kill each other right after she leaves."

I was surprised at how openly Candy discussed her earlier crisis and desire to get out and score some meth. Strangely the spanking seemed to have calmed her down and she was very at ease talking with another woman. Ann refused our invitation to stay for dinner, saying she had to get home to feed her daughter. They compared ages and next thing I knew Ann and Candy had agreed to get together with their daughters for a swim party at the house a week from Sunday. I was pleased to know I would get to see Ann in less clothing. No one objected when I walked Ann to her car.

"Ann, thank you for understanding what happened earlier and tolerating our teasing."

"I had hoped it was not all tease."

I turned her toward me, pushing her gently back into her car. "It wasn't all tease. May I give you a "Goodbye" kiss?"

Somehow I knew what she thought when her eyes flashed and her head turned to try and hide the little sly smile.

"You are right to question me about what I plan to kiss, but this time I mean to kiss the beautiful lips on your face."

She let me tilt her head and by accident she exhaled when our lips touched. I sucked the breath out of her lungs and let mine replace it. Her body molded into mine. She was warm and soft to be in such great condition. We held our embrace a few seconds too long to be proper. Neither of us really wanted to be proper. When she pulled back, I fought her a few seconds to whisper, "Do you shave above your lower lips?"

Her look seemed to take offense but she answered, "Clean as a whistle."

"You've given me something to fantasize about until I see you in a bathing suit a week from Sunday."

I liked her coy smile as she drove away and was still thinking about her when I walked back in. Candy wrapped her arms around me and said, "Make love to me."

I slipped my hands under her robe. Her skin was hot. I looked into her eyes. They were full of lust. "You know without a doubt that is what I want but are you sure that is what you want?"

"I watched you kiss Ann. I've wanted you to fuck me since that night you walked me home, months and months ago."

"Can Sydney stay with your mom tonight? I want to hear your make a lot of noise when you cum."

"She is over there by now. Take me the first time and then we'll call my mother."

I had stripped her in anger earlier. My hand still smelled like her pussy. I wondered if Ann had noticed when I cupped her face. Now, Candy slid her robe off and was totally nude. In my mind I heard, "Here I am, take anything you want, just make me cum and cum."

Tonight she was not my teasing equal. Tonight she wanted to be taken and feel dominant power over her submissive vulnerable up-coming time of the month. She was strong and demanding. We made it just inside my bedroom door, when she knelt on a white, shaggy, thick lamb's wool rug. Her fingers deftly pulled down the zipper on my pants and fished my cock out, but then she paused, "Tell me what to do. Make me do it and then take me."

I stepped back from her and my cock waved as I took my shoes and socks off. I stepped up to her again. "Take my pants off." She reached for my belt and opened her mouth to take in my cock. I turned from her. "You can't have him yet." I lifted each foot and she pulled my slacks free, tossed them aside and all the stuff in my pockets rattled together when they hit the floor. Her hands were on the waist band of my boxers. I grabbed them firmly. "Gently lift my balls out of my fly and suck each one."

As Candy let my first ball pop out of her mouth and she sucked the second into her hot, wet mouth, a string of my pre-cum draped from my cock's tip to the side of her face near her lips. When my second ball popped from her lips, her tongue flicked out but could not reach the strand on her cheek. She started to reach for it. "Don't use your hands. How will you get that in your mouth?" She never missed a beat, locked her hands behind her, leaned forward and used my slippery cock to push my own wetness onto her lips where her tongue lapped it into her mouth. I was out of instructions when her talented tongue flicked out to circle the head of my cock and guide just the helmet past her sucking lips.

I heard my own groan of submission and that stiffened by backbone. "You once bragged that you do not have a gag reflex; prove it." Her beautiful, big, expressive hazel eyes stared up at me as she leaned forward and my cock slipped across her tongue to the back of her mouth. She pushed and I seemed to lodge tight. She swallowed and the head of my cock slipped an inch into her throat. I had only heard of this and had no idea that she could do it. Again she pushed and swallowed, engulfing another inch. I had to touch her throat; those magnificent eyes were looking into mine; she had no doubt what she could do. Three more times she pushed and swallowed. I was in awe as I felt her neck stretch and my cock slip down her throat toward her stomach. I had a thought of cuming like a glass full and just pouring freely to feed her. She pushed again but the last inch and a half of me did not budge. He eyes seemed to say, "Help me." Ever so gently I put my hands behind her head. Her eyes closed and she pushed again and I pulled. That last slide was as close to pure pleasure as I'll have in this lifetime. My cock lurched but I did not want to cum in her throat our first time. I pulled back, holding her head still and my cock slowly began to slip out of the suction her swallowing had created. When my cock pulled past her lips, her whimper of complaint was beautiful. I knew I would make the same sound later if I did not lick enough wetness from her.

I had enough strength to look down at my little vixen, she had both hands busy between her own legs. "Stop that. You will cum when I say."

She actually pouted but she watched me finish telling her what to do. "Lie back and hold your knees wide open. Finally, I'm going to get my mouth on you."

She didn't expect that after I had my shirt off, I would lean forward enough that my lips and tongue could reach her breasts. They were tender for this time of the month and I had to be very gentle – lick, kiss and nurse at each nipple. As I moved back and forth from one to the other I could feel her struggle with the tenderness, as she pulled harder on her knees opening herself wider. I slid my body straight down, slowly dragging my skin through the lips of her pussy and making a trail of wetness on me. Knowing it was there made my head spin. When I paused to lick her bellybutton she ground her clit into my chest, rolling so my right nipple was caressed by her no longer sheathed clit. She would have cum that way but I moved on down. When I paused over her, her hips thrust up trying to find me. I opened my mouth wide enough to completely encircle the top of her pussy but not touch her clit. I licked low into her, to one side, the other and above but still I did not touch it. I sucked each lip, kissed above and sucked each lip again. Her hands moved to grasp my head but she was gentle and still, when I licked from her ass but stopped before her button again. Four, five more times I sucked her lips and licked her like that.

Candy had had enough teasing. She grasped my head tight, pulled it to her and thrust up. I could feel her cunt open and surround my lips. Her hands drug my face to where she wanted my lips and her body fucked up into my mouth as if she had a dick. She did. It was short, hard, wet and demanding. I wet two fingers in all the juices that were flowing from her. When she lifted, I placed them between her throbbing pussy's lips. They were full, swollen and bright red. Her body was signaling that it was ready for pleasure and release. My fingers penetrated and inch when she dropped down. I lifted with her and each time she dropped she took more of my fingers. I think she thought she would take them deep and I would fuck her with them. Instead, I curled them into her magic spot and let her work them without much help from me; she knew her first climax would be of her own doing. I watched every signal as her body began to perspire and her clit grew harder. I was licking and sucking it directly now and still she thrust into my lips and drug the tips of my fingers over her g-spot. I felt her first milking contraction and looked up again to see her beautiful eyes squint, her face contort, her neck muscles stand out and her lips tighten into a grimace. Again her sheath sucked but then it went onto auto-pilot and sucked fast and hard on my fingers, Her hips were lifting off the fluffy rug and just vibrating when a mighty groan came from inside her, followed by a squirt from her womb and then another. I was ready and drank the second from her while the first dripped from my face and chin.

Candy had told me that she could tie her orgasms together but not this time. She had no strength to push me away but her body recoiled from my touch. Gently, ever so gently, I continued to touch her, kiss and lick. Even as sensitive as she was, I hoped that she would wonder, "Did he just kiss me again?"

She was still awake but exhausted. Her body was damp and cool to the touch. I crawled up beside her, took her into my arms and rolled her on top of me, covering her with the rug at the same time. Her lovely lips, sucked at my neck in sort of a kiss and then she dozed off. I was rock hard and uncomfortable. My cock throbbed between her legs, I waited and I remembered her telling me that she did not cum from penetration alone and that her husband was hung like a horse. Still my equipment had never failed to please, so it just throbbed on, searching between her legs.

I didn't even know Candy was awake when I felt her hand reach down and close over my cock and guide it into her tender sheath. We both moaned in appreciation as it slid in. Maybe it was good she was tender to feel me. I felt her just fine. "Are you sure you know what you are playing with?"

"I thought I did until you got me on the floor."

"I want you and need to cum. Your body and your taste have driven me wild. Is your body ok with being taken hard until I am finished?"

"I want it to be."

"You can finish me with your hands and mouth if you are too tender."

"Shut up and fuck me."

I rolled her over, her knees came up again on either side of my hips and for the first few moments I pinned her hands above her head and looked into her eyes and I thrust into her tender parts. Her eyes showed that she was sensitive but I pulled out a little and thrust again. This time there was some lust mixed with the sensitivity. Four maybe five more thrust while pinning her and forcing my cock as deep into her as I could while dragging my shaft along her clit and her eyes only sparkled in lust. I let go of her hands and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Braced on my knees and arms, I thrust hard and the tip of my cock kissed her cervix and her hips rolled so her clit had more contact. Her hips easily absorbed my next thrusts. Her strong young lust filled body seemed to taunt me, "Is that all you have, Old Man?"

She was holding tight, preparing for my next thrust into heaven, I lifted her completely off the floor and drove all my weight into her hips and chest. Some of the air was driven out of her and her eyes flashed in surprise and challenge. I certainly was not in my twenties anymore, but I remembered how my wife challenged me like this. I remembered how hard I could abuse her with my thrusts and just barely survive when she finally would cum. My mind forgot my age and I refused to cum before Candy did. I had seen that look in sparkling eyes before. She took what I dished out and then her legs relaxed some so I could rake across her clit more. Her body curled slightly with every thrust and her arms grabbed me ever tighter.

A more beautiful song was never sung when she said to me, "I'm going to cum. Cum with me." I did not know I was ready. I do not know what she screamed but the sound drew up my balls and I pumped into her and her womb sucked for more. Again and again, I tried to satisfy its hunger. When Candy collapsed, I collapsed. I could still feel her body gently sucking for more. For moments I thought, "I know how I want to die."

In a few minutes, Candy pushed at me to take my weight off her. In a few more, she quietly hovered over me, kissed me twice, picked up her robe and walked away without saying a word. My wife had been very vocal with her praise and was cuddly after we made love. Often we tried to get ready and go out for pancakes, only to give up and wind up back in the bed together again. Her on top this time. This was different for me; I did not know how to read Candy's reaction.

After I heard the toilet flush, I figured she would expect to meet me in the kitchen for a short cup of coffee and some light dessert. I retrieved my robe from the closet and was microwaving two cups of coffee from earlier when she came in. She led me to sit on a chair at the breakfast nook and then sat side saddle across my legs. She was very quiet. Eventually, I felt her spread her legs and reach down. Gently, she painted our combined juices on my lips and kissed me.

123456...9