The Truth Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never driven my cock into a woman harder than I did Candy. My belly slapped into the cheeks of her ass. Her entire body jarred and she cursed me with every word she knew. She was tiring too. Her body slid forward on one of my thrust and her head wedged against the sofa. That gave me leverage and a firmer target. Now I fucked her as fast as any dog ever did his bitch. Candy was wetting my balls, my legs and down her thighs. My balls disappeared up inside me because they contracted so hard. I poured into her, calling her foul names and telling her cunt to suck me dry. For all that bragging, I slumped over her back, felt the final contractions of her climax and our knees slid down together until I was flat on her back. My cock was still in her but not for long. As I softened her body naturally expelled it, with a little air and lots of streaming wetness. I wanted to brag and make a sound like Tarzan but I did not have the strength. As little strength as I had, the entwined ladies at my side had even less. They were asleep, wrapped upside down in each others' legs and arms.

Luckily the walk-in shower in the master bedroom will hold four easily. It has shower heads on each end and a steam option. We stumbled to help everyone wash. Fingers kept going where they shouldn't be. In the cloud, we couldn't identify the offending party, so the only thing to do was play along and "offend" some too. None of us dried off very well. The sheets and mattress protector did not make it back on the bed. The four of us fit on the king bed and under the blankets and comforter.

It was still dark, when I heard Ann say, "Help me Joan." A small hand guided my morning wood into the only pussy I did not have last night. Candy must have slept through it all but Joan, kissed and caressed all over Ann until she just held her tight and felt ripples of climax race through the impaled woman. Ann wasn't finished but Joan had an idea. She straddled my legs behind Ann and helped her thrust. I could feel Joan's fingers work Ann's clit and dip inside her for wetness every few strokes. When Ann came this time, I came. Ann rolled off and Joan walked on her knees up, straddling me all the way, until her shins were spread on my arms and her pussy dripped into my mouth. She reached down, got two handfuls of hair and then used my mouth until she whimpered twice, gasped once and wilted over my head. I went to sleep. I think she did too.

Breakfast was particularly good Sunday morning. We all ate too much. Joan was quiet and thinking. Candy was talking a mile a minute about the great time and Ann was groggy. We were all still sitting around the table when I pulled Joan to my lap and said, "Tell us what you are thinking about so deeply this morning."

"That was the wildest and most enjoyable night of my life. I don't want to let you go and now I want to be with Ann and Candy too, but, if any of this ever got out my career would be over and I would be on the cover of every tabloid in the world. Writers would make up stuff and would make me into the biggest sex fiend who ever lived."

Ann reached out weakly and said, "That's not such a bad thing, lover."

I put in my comments, "You have to be with us. You help direct us. This is a big secure house on gated grounds. We'll make it even more secure. If we have to travel to be together, fine; I can afford that. If we can only be together every other weekend; I can endure that. You tell us how and we'll protect you from anything that could hurt you."

That is how our extended family started and what we did. In a few months, Joan and I got married so she could live with us. Officially, Ann and Candy worked for us and lived at our house. The two little ones, took to Aunt Joan immediately and never leaked a word about what they knew or suspected as they grew, went through high school, went off to college and visited often. They always found love, acceptance and caring in our house, with the out of place mirror on my desk.

1...456789