The Truth Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the news, Ann stood kissed me "Goodnight" and started to head to her room.

I sat relaxed on the sofa and called to her, "Ann, before you leave, do something for me."

"Sure."

"Open your robe and show your body to me."

She opened her robe.

"Now the other side."

She pulled her robe to one side and turned for me. "Your body is gorgeous. Exactly as I imagined it would be. Thank you for showing me."

She pulled her robe back around herself, tied the sash, smiled and her eyes sparkled. She went off to bed.

A few nights later, Ann went out on a date. She was home about eleven, I was reading in bed, when she knocked, "Can I come in for a while?"

"Of course, anytime you want, for any reason you want. I enjoy your company. How was the date?"

"Not so good."

"What was wrong?"

"He was not you."

I was taken aback by her answer. In my usual way I made light of things. "Ah, but he was young, strong, handsome and totally taken by your charms."

"He was broke, his apartment was dirty and he had too many hands. Will you hold me for a while again?"

"I would love to but I am nude under the covers."

Ann stepped out of her shoes and dropped her robe. I held up the covers for her. When she slid in she put her back toward me. I turned the light down very low and snuggled up against her. She pulled my arm around her and I kissed slowly around the back of her neck for a while and then we both just rested together. My cock grew almost hard. She opened her legs and then brought them together trapping it at the bottom of her hot, wet slit. I wanted to thrust and cum but I didn't. She was troubled.

The next morning my cock woke up before we did. It was rock hard. When she moved, it woke her up. I remained very still and quiet, breathing evenly. Her small hand reached down and she lifted her right leg just a little. She pressed my cock into her crease and rocked her hips until he slipped back and forth a few times and the tip lodged just inside her. Her quiet moan was almost too much for me. My cock did jerk. She was still and then pulled off me and went to the bathroom. I counted to about fifty and followed. She was standing by the sink after brushing her teeth still nude. She did not resist as I turned her and kissed her deeply. Her tongue sought mine first.

Ann is more solid and thus heavier than Candy. I squatted slightly, cupped her ass and lifted her to sit on the counter. I raised one foot to rest on the counter's edge and knelt on the floor. She knew what I wanted. As I slipped two fingers into her, a trickle of her nectar flowed down between my fingers and puddled in my palm. Her eyes were closed and her warm back was pressed into the cold mirror. I could not think about her right now, my senses were overloading from her scent, her heat and the treat that spread and pulsed in front of me. I feasted like I have seldom done, she came several times but still I licked and sucked. I opened her wide with my thumbs and licked. She did not disappoint me. Even when I worked her magic spot, she did not squirt when she came but the steady hot flow never faulted from her deep full well. She tried to stop me once but I held her hands on the side of her hips and continued. I felt her surrender to her fate and she endured and provided what I needed. Maybe she came another time or two; I wasn't keeping score. I realized that Ann had passed out. I gathered her in my arms and carried her to bed. Then I made coffee, took a shower and shaved. It was time to wake my princess. Waving a hot cup of coffee under her nose did the trick. She stretched, reached past the coffee and kissed me like she had never done before, full of passion but not need, full of relaxed belonging but not passive, full of caring but not possession. As she took my coffee offering, she spoke volumes.

"That was wonderful for me this morning. I was tender but did not want you to ever stop. Was I OK for you or did I drown you so you never want to kiss me again."

"You don't know me very well yet. The more you flowed the more I wanted. I licked and drank from you long after you were asleep because I wanted even more."

She rubbed my cock through my slacks, almost absent mindedly, as she sipped her coffee. Her eyes were miles away, when she spoke, "Candy, told me it was alright if we had sex together. I wasn't sure how you felt or if she was testing me."

"She told me the same thing and she meant every word."

"I don't want to disappoint you."

I did not understand all her insecurities, so I did a male thing. I pushed her over onto her back, stood, stripped, opened her legs and entered her smoothly in one stroke. This was straight, first time missionary sex with the shaft of my cock dragging along her still swollen exposed clit on both the thrust and the slow withdrawal. Before my third thrust, I closed my mouth over hers and drove hard forcing her breath out for me to suck into my lungs. That surprised her. Her eyes opened wide. I kissed her again and thrust normally. Her eyes closed and her hips began to churn and seek the best angles to give her pleasure. When she came she whimpered and cried out quietly into my mouth. I was not ready yet. It took a while but she caught up again, grabbed my ass and helped me abuse her cunt. I shot and shot again deep into her, spurting each time the tip of my cock kissed her tiny dimple deep in her womb. I was surprised and loved her aggressiveness. This time she wasn't finished and she urged me to turn over. She rode my slowly softening cock through one more needed climax and I got to watch her and endure my own sensitivity.

Still in our robes, over breakfast, Ann finally began to open up. "You stretched me this morning and I liked that. Was I too wet for you? Was that why you did not cum with me the first time?"

"You have mentioned your wetness twice. Did you have someone complain about that?"

"I've only had two relationships that lasted any length of time. Both of them complained that I was too wet and they couldn't get enough friction."

"Your body is perfect for me and I would not change a thing. The wetness helps me last, so I can please you. Your taste, your willing body and watching you climax is beautiful to me. You're perfect, quit worrying."

"My last guy used a towel to dab at me the few times he went down on me. He wasn't very large, so he liked me to give him oral for his satisfaction. We didn't make love often."

"Does your wetness detract from your enjoyment?"

"I don't think so. I seem to cum too easily and too often."

"You are full of my cum and your wetness. Get me hard and sit on me." We were both nude in a flash and I was spread wide while sitting on one of the armless breakfast nook's chairs. At least her last complaining guy taught her well. She had my cock throbbing in less than two minutes when I lifted her. She waited.

"No, you do it."

She straddled my legs. She had to be on her tip toes because her legs were short and spread wide. With one hand she spread her lips and with the other she rubbed my cock's head all around her clit, around her lips and teased it in and out of her opening twice before she settled slowly, very slowly, but smoothly all the way down until our pubic bones touched.

She rocked and the feeling was exquisite. "I have to buy us a rocker, so you can sit on me and we can do this for hours."

"If it always feels like this, I will ride you for hours without a rocker."

"Use my cock and let me watch you cum as many times as you want."

"I don't know if I can. I came so many times already today."

She was already tightening inside. I almost laughed at her denial but I did not want to tease her, she might take it wrong at this stage of our relationship. I didn't want to add to any of her doubts. She rocked and I helped assure the slides were long, slow and firm up against her clit and that she ground it into me each time I bottomed out in her. Three times she came and I watched her eyes and face contort. One more time she squeezed my cock inside her. She continued to rock but gently. Her head was on my shoulder and it took a long time for her breathing to return to normal. I was softening slowly inside her.

"Did you cum?"

"Not this time, but you have pleased me to no end this morning and made me cum so hard I saw stars."

"I can take you with my mouth or make you cum with my hands."

"You let me recover. I have my own ideas about later. I want to get my mouth on you again and when I licked you this morning I noticed the cutest little butt hole I've ever seen. I might want to play with that later."

"Remember what happened to you the last time you did not get permission first."

"Yes, Sergeant Dickerson, mam, I do remember. Is there a particular form I must get notarized to get you permission to play with your beautiful ass?"

"You've got me wanting it now. You have permission for later and no other paperwork is needed."

This was the first time she had teased with me. I loved it. We were going to be alright and have fun times together.

For the day, I retreated into my office to edit. Ann busied herself in the kitchen and outside on the patio. At lunch, I asked her just to bring me a sandwich for dinner, saying I was going to work through until the girls went to bed. I got a sweet kiss. I liked that.

I heard the girls trample in from school, famished and listened to muffled voices probably telling Ann everything that happened that day. I was sure she was not sharing too much detail about hers. About eight p.m. Ann stuck her head in my office door and said, "I'm going to go clean up. May I use the shower in your room?"

"Only if I can quit here and shower with you."

Her quiet smile was priceless. I followed and readied a couple of items that she did not know about.

Ann was fun to wash. Her body seemed to glow where it was touched. Again, I marveled how she was soft and obviously toned at the same time. When I pushed her over so her elbows were well below her waist resting on the bench seat in the shower, she really did not know what to expect. When I knelt behind her and slipped the middle finger of my right hand into her cunt to rub at her g-spot, she spread her legs for me. Her legs tightened when I spread her ass cheeks with my right thumb and my left hand. She was unsure of what I was doing and her previous lovers had left a lot of self-doubt in her.

I watched the water hit her back and cascade down four paths, through her hair, off her chin and two steady streams, one off each hard nipple. When my face got close to her ass it puckered. Surely I was not going to kiss her there. But I did. And licked her, sucked her and pushed my tongue into her. She moaned.

"Finger your clit for me, I ran out of hands."

She liked having her ass licked and she knew all too well how to rub her clit. I stood behind her and used the same bath oil that had worked so well to open Candy and push my cock up her ass. I licked and fingered her; she stretched and opened nicely. When I stood behind her she was ready. Her hand only missed a few strokes until half my cock was past her sphincter and she got her rhythm back. I pulled at her hips and she backed up so I could sit on the opposite seat. Gently she settled and enjoyed the slow slide of my cock into her body as much as I did. As she began to rock I reached just outside the shower enclosure and got a dildo that was the same size as me. She was rocking freely now, I could feel contractions inside her as her fingers flew over her shower soaked clit. My aim was true when I reached around and pushed the tip of the "Real-skin" cock inside her cunt. She tensed and I pushed it father in.

"God that's tight. I can feel the two cocks touching and rubbing together inside me."

"You have a few more inches to take in front and at least one more in your ass."

A mighty groan came from her as she pushed back and down. She was so tight she was pulling the skin taunt on my cock making it throb inside her. In turn I pushed the rubber phallus. I could feel her strain to take it. She had told me she liked being stretched. I paused and waited to see what she would do. Ann started to rock on my cock again and her left hand cupped mine that held the rubber rod. Each time she rocked forward, her hand held mine firmly so she could stretch her sheath must a millimeter deeper. She did not have it all when she came, recovered and continued, determined to take it all. She came again and started up again.

I told her, "You hold the cock."

My hands slipped to her breast and began to caress and roll her nipples. She was racing again, ready for a little pain test. I squeezed her right nipple sharply and immediately released it. She growled, recovered and almost whispered, "Again." This time her left nipple got a sharp squeeze. Her reaction was even more intense. I think she had expected me to molest the same nipple again. It took longer this time for Ann to whisper, "Again." The end of her word stretched and stretched in lust and pain as I rolled each nipple tightly between my thumb and forefingers. She was on the crest of her orgasm but paused, so I squeezed both nipples hard and held them tight. Her scream echoed off all the bathroom's walls. Her hips rocked violently and I could feel that she had pushed the cock in her cunt well past her lips so it disappeared into her belly. She couldn't stop cuming. When finally she started down, I released her nipples and the blood rushed back into them bringing the pain again and she rocketed higher, squirted around my cock and all the air escaped from her body. She went totally limp in my arms. Her body was centered with my cock up her ass; that held her in place. I felt the rubber one begin to slip and heard it splash onto the floor as it fell from her cunt. Just thinking about the situation caused my cock to jerk, throb and fight for control.

In only a minute or two a very weak, Ann, came back to me. I expected to hold her, praise her and love her but she lifted up weakly just enough for my cock to spring out of her ass and she turned to kneel before me. Slowly she washed me, rubbing her hands across the ridge of my helmet tightly. I was on the verge of cuming, my balls were already tight, but somehow she held me there and slid my soapy cock into her mouth. Her tongue licked all around. Water was streaming around her face. She sucked her mouth full and let it run over my tender prick. I watched and she appeared to be in slow motion but my cock was screaming, "Now, Please Now, suck me off. Let me cum. I need to cum."

Ann never speeded up to give me relief. She stayed in slow motion. My torture was making my head swim. She sucked a little harder and I saw colors flash behind my now closed eyes. The tender, pain was just beyond pleasure. I wanted it to stop. I wanted it to continue. I wanted to cum but she continued at the same pace. I slumped forward reaching around her to hold myself up. That drove my cock deeper but she did not relent.

My entire body tightened and held there for a minute before individual muscles began to rebel and tremble. My cock was so hard I could feel every heart beat in her mouth. I realized I was drooling on her back but I did not care. I was only barely aware when I started cuming. My feelings could not get any more intense to realize I was pouring into her mouth, but I could feel each time she swallowed. For the first time in my life, I saw only black and did not care about the next moments when I died.

The water was beating down on me and I was still holding her, she still had my cock in her mouth but it was almost soft when I came back to life again. I slipped to the shower floor and held her. I think she knew how wonderful she had been for me. Still I held her, kissed her and told her how wonderful she was. Over and over, I told her, until she helped me up and we worked unsteadily to dry each other off. I think we were both asleep before the comforter settled over us.

The next morning, in the kitchen, Ann and I had a note. "You two didn't come down this morning. We know you slept together. We had cold cereal and left for school on time. Sydney & Danni." Ann and I were still glowing from the night before. There wasn't much to say, so we drank coffee in silence, held hands and looked into each other's eyes every once in a while. We both enjoyed all that. I think we both feared that the other would want to start something.

Over the next weeks, Ann and I had sex often. We were actually better at pleasing each other than Candy and I were; I didn't think that was remotely possible. I had fallen in love with both of them. Day-by-day, I was sinking into the first depression of my life.

Ann knew something was bad wrong but didn't know what. The girls knew. Ann wanted to visit Candy this week. It was the week before she was to be discharged. We had a party planned. I wanted her home. I wanted Ann home. And that depressed me even more.

The day Candy came home was the wildest sex night of my life. Of any of our lives. When I could not go any more, my two angels discovered each other and were in the wettest, hottest, most withering and most sound filled sixty-nine I had ever witnessed or imagined. I have no idea where either got the endurance to keep cuming, sucking, fingering and grinding their cunts into each other. Finally, near exhaustion, they turned and held each other and kissed slowly while their hands caressed the other. I didn't think it was possible, but one more time my cock hardened and I knelt on the bed beside their heads and pushed it between their lips as they kissed. First it would slip into one tired mouth to be sucked gently and then into another tired mouth for the same treatment. Every few strokes I would miss and my cock would slip between their lips but miss both mouths. When finally I came, it was into Candy's mouth for the first rope. She rolled her mouth instantly back to Ann's to share her newly acquired treasure and the rest of my lazy pulses spilled onto the side of Ann's face. I pulled the last drops out so they touched her busy lips and then collapsed next to them. I was immediately swamped by my darkest thoughts and deepest depression.

The next morning, both Ann and Candy pulled me into the den and would not let me leave until I talked out all my thoughts. Ann had told Candy last week about my state. They had hoped that together they could pull me out. Now I had to talk.

"I'll try to explain but a lot of this does not make sense when I say it. I have never been as happy as I am having the two of you around. I love sex with both of you. You are my friends, my lovers and more than any man could ever hope for." Candy started to speak but Ann squeezed her arm.

"There is nothing I want more than for both of you to be fulfilled and happy. You are in your primes. I am twice your age and can barely satisfy one of you, much less both of you. I want to take care of both of you, have both of you and, Candy, I know you don't like to hear the word, but I have fallen deeply in love with both of you. Each of you have 33 years of living and fun just to catch up with me. In just a few years I will not be able to keep up with either of you and might become a burden, sapping the life out of your youth because I know each of you care about me also." Tears were rolling down my cheeks and my heart was breaking.

"I want both of you to date good men who are your own age. I want you to take single cruises, live, laugh and enjoy life. I want you to be as happy in your lives as you both have made me."

Candy, never shy, spoke, "You don't want either of us to be with another man."

"No, selfishly I don't. You cannot tell me you have not worried about our age differences. In ten years, I'll be closing in on eighty and you need to live and live through your thirties and forties and fifties. As long as you can."

1...34567...9