The Truth of Desire

Story Info
Inquisitor and Seeker are at the mercy of a desire demon.
9.8k words
4.45
8.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did she keep getting into these situations?

Well, no, it was him getting into these situations and she was certainly going to maintain that for as long as they worked together. Chosen by Andraste, her ass. If that was true, then the prophet certainly had a ridiculous sense of humor. The Inquisitor was a naïve, excessively optimistic fool who, despite his many flaws, had an endearing quality about him that was impossible to quantify.

Which brought her back to this...development.

So there they'd been, out in the wilds, hunting down a lead on a Fade tear that was making quieter ripples than most. No real attacks, just some altered scenery and the occasional disappearance from a nearby village. A disappearance that lasted maybe a day max, followed by the person's return in quite the...disheveled state. Well, it was up in the mountains, so perhaps they'd gotten lost—was her theory. He'd leveled a very distinctive frown at her that said, "Am I the only person here who doesn't lack imagination?"

Then promptly informed her that the throb in his Marked hand said there was more to it.

Yet despite that, despite all those warnings he'd supposedly had, he'd still gone off on his own when a landslide collapsed several trees and separated him from the rest of the party. She'd hacked away at a particular section of bush that seemed weak enough and managed to squeeze through. The Qunari and burly Grey Warden with her could not. They had also implored her to wait. She hadn't listened, since the idiot had already been gone for quite some time.

Cassandra regretted going ahead almost immediately. This mountain wasn't just a mountain; it was a labyrinth of twisted rocks and trees that all looked identical. If it wasn't for the faint gasps she could hear a few minutes in, she might never have found him. But when she did...

Well, she couldn't really say she was surprised at what she found. He had eyes that wandered far too much for someone in his position of responsibility. Not so much wandering hands, but the two were far too closely connected for her to excuse his lingering gaze. Elves, dwarves, humans, didn't matter. If it was feminine and shapely, he took to staring and smiling. "Art appreciation," he called it. She'd even caught him staring at her once or twice, then given him a sharp glare. He immediately looked away and acted like he'd been doing anything else.

Mid-twenties and he acted like a horny teenager.

Which was why catching him buck naked, being smothered by the desire demon sitting on his face, was not at all surprising. What was surprising was the fact that the creature smiled at Cassandra, even after she drew her sword and began approaching aggressively.

"Let him go," she growled.

The demon smiled wider, showing the tips of her fangs while her clawed fingers tangled in his hair. "I don't think he wants to go, dearie," she moaned.

Her hips shifted slightly to allow him a breath of air, then back to resume her smothering.

Cassandra gulped and forced herself to look away from the perverted sight. "I will kill you."

"While his mind is still tethered to mine?" The demon pouted. "I doubt that would end well, luv." She smiled deviously. "Especially given how important this one is."

Cassandra froze.

"Oh yes. I know who he is. Your precious Inquisitor. Stories have reached even this far out." She licked her lips lasciviously. "And the villagers have quite the loose lips once I get my hands on them."

She could sense the danger. She could feel the trap. And yet...the demon wasn't wrong. Much as she sometimes mistrusted his magic and loathed his childishness, they needed him. Alive and whole, body and mind. So Cassandra slowly lowered her sword and said something she never thought she'd ask of a demon.

"What do you want?"

The demon arched a violet eyebrow. "What's that?"

Cass grit her teeth. "What. Do you want?"

"Foooor?"

She took a deep, calming breath. "For his safe return."

Cassandra saw the delighted triumph in the creature's red eyes and felt her stomach churn.

The demon shifted her hips once again, allowing him to breathe. "Your servitude. For one day." She grinned, all teeth. "Whatever I want."

Cass felt her blood run cold. "Whatever..." Her brown eyes narrowed. "You could break us both and never honor your end. In fact..." she gripped her sword tighter, "your kind is known for making deals you never honor."

The demon giggled. "Under great threat, perhaps. But clearly—" she gripped and caressed his hair, "I hold all the cards here." She leaned back, baring her pierced breasts to the open air. "So you can play with me like a good girl...or risk your 'divine champion' being lost forever."

Cassandra sneered. She was horrified. She was disgusted. She didn't have a choice. Even if the stories were bullshit, even if the Mark was not the divine sign they'd been led to believe, the world believed it. If they lost him...

"I will..." Cass's eyes shut tightly as she dropped the sword. "I will serve."

She kept her eyes squeezed shut, not even feeling the demon's approach until her breath was whispering in her ear.

"Good girl."

Cassandra shuddered...not entirely in fear. Gentle hands on her shoulders urged her forward. She kept her eyes shut, blindly following the demon's lead—the very thought made her skin crawl. This unholy creature was vile corruption, everything she'd ever stood against under the watchful eye of the Maker and his Chantry. And Cassandra was going to be violated by her in every way imaginable. For an entire day.

If her mind survived this—if the demon kept its word—she would never be the same again.

Deft hands stripped away her armor piece by piece, laying it down with surprising reverence and care as she was sat upon a nearby log. It took Cass a long time to figure out that those hands were too large to be the demon's. Her eyes opened to see his prismatic violet eyes inches from hers. Her lips parted slightly, face heating at the close proximity. That heat only worsened when she glanced down and saw him unlacing her undershirt, slowly peeling its flaps apart to expose her covered breasts. He hummed and smiled, eyes half-lidded as he leaned down and tickled her bare neck with his lips. His hands found the knot at the back of her chest wrappings and deftly undid it, carelessly letting the fabric fall away.

"D-Damon," she gasped as his fingers brushed her nipples.

He sighed into her neck, his tongue lapping away at her skin.

Her eyes shut tightly, trying to block out the sensations. Then he started kissing his way down her chest until his lips wrapped around a nipple. She bit her lip to restrain herself.

The demon chuckled at her side, reaching around her body to undo her belt. "Such a cute face you're making."

Cassandra scowled, face flushed with anger rather than embarrassment. "Silence, demon."

The demon pouted dramatically, shaking her head enough that the tips of her horns bounced against Cass's head. Then she grinned and dipped her fingers into Cass's trousers and groped about until she found it.

"My, my," the demon lilted, "someone's not being truthful with herself."

The demon pushed her leggings off while she tried desperately not to make a sound. Damon wasn't making it easy. He'd switched nipples and was nursing away while twisting and tugging the other. She made the mistake of looking down at him to find his exotic eyes looking back at her, searching for something.

"What did you do to him?" Cassandra gasped, trying to keep her focus off what they were doing to her.

"Do?" the demon asked coyly. "Very little." She flicked Cass's clit, prompting a small, uncontrollable whimper. "And nothing he didn't ask for."

"That's," Cass gasped, "not what I meant."

She chuckled. "Oh, I know what you meant, dearie. And to that I give the same answer as applies to your questioning of my word." The demon's other hand reached around when she flicked Cass's clit again, hard enough to make her gasp, and pushed two fingers between her lips. "Desire...is a pure thing, free of lies." She looked down and nodded at Damon's attentive form. "I gave him nothing except more of what he already had inside him."

"Then—"

Cassandra's eyes widened when he popped his lips off her nipple and fixed them on hers. He kissed her slowly, gently, his hands coming up to tenderly cup her face. His thumb traced over the scar on her cheek, and he pulled back to smile at her.

"—ah—why...is he treating me like this?"

The demon grinned, using both hands to squeeze and grope Cass's breasts. "What an excellent question, luv."

What an ambiguous answer.

Was what Cassandra wanted to say but couldn't for the lips and tongue pressed to her own. And the gentle hands pushing her trousers off. She inhaled sharply when he pulled back and looked her in the eye. She squirmed a little as her arms were pulled behind her back and her own panties were tied around her wrists. The lips teasing her all over didn't help.

For as long as she could remember, romance had never been a concern for her. Not even a thought. Then there was Regalyan, and the explosion at the Conclave had taken him from her all too soon. The wound was still too fresh some days, still too raw. It made her coarse, at times no small part bitter, and even more averse to Damon's gazes than she would be normally. There were nights, cold, lonely nights when she sometimes dreamed that he was still alive. That he had her in his arms.

Even her rebelling mind could not deny that they had felt much like this.

The gentleness, the devotion and attention. The way he kissed and lavished attention on her scars. Her eyes fluttered shut as she lost herself in the sensation and, for the briefest of moments, forgot where she was. Then a lovely, wet sensation enveloped her clit, and she released a quiet moan that snapped her out of it.

Her eyes snapped open to see Damon buried tongue-deep in her pussy, his head slowly rocking from side to side. She bit the inside of her cheek to suppress another moan. But it was already too late.

The demon laughed and groped her some more. "Oh, you poor thing. You must be so starved for attention if you react like that." Her head tilted slightly. "Well, he is good, I'm not denying that, but to forget yourself entirely...mmmm."

The demon bit down on Cassandra's shoulder, sinking in her fangs just enough to make Cass wince, but not enough to break the skin. Then she pulled back and licked up Cass's neck, all the way to her ear.

"Delicious," whispered the demon.

That voice, that word, the overwhelm of sensations...it all finally broke the Seeker's composure. Cassandra moaned softly, harder by the second as Damon sealed his lips around her pussy and dragged the flat of his tongue across her clit in rapid, teasing motions.

"How—haa—how is he..." Cassandra bit her lip to at least try to preserve some dignity.

"Oh," said the demon, "he's had lots of practice."

Her eyes widened. "But...he's been—unhh—celibate since joining the Inquisition."

The demon chuckled. "True. Very pent-up, this one." She brought her lips up to Cass's ear again. "But that wasn't always true," she sang gently.

The demon tweaked and pulled Cassandra's nipples roughly, making her exhale raggedly at the same time Damon plunged two fingers into her cunt and rapidly curled them into her sensitive button. Cassandra's eyes widened dramatically as her mouth fell open and she released a silent scream of pleasure. Her heavy breathing once the waves of pleasure passed was the only indication of the sheer ecstasy she'd enjoyed—endured. This was not her choice. She had to keep reminding herself.

But wasn't it?

No, she was coerced into servitude.

But to the demon, not to Damon. And at the moment, the only person really being served was Cassandra.

Damon kissed his way up her groin, licking the sweat off her abs and giving each stiff nipple a peck. Then he smiled and kissed her again. She could taste her own juices on his tongue. She gasped for air when he finally pulled away, trying to catch her breath.

The demon reached around and patted Damon's head. "Good boy. Very good boy." She turned into Cass's neck, whispering in her ear once again. "But we're only getting started, luv."

Cass was pushed off the log, nearly landing face-first in the grass when Damon caught and stood her up on her knees. Her hands were still tied behind her back, her naked body completely bared. It was...warmer than she'd expected for the mountains. Or perhaps it was just the sheer embarrassment of being made (forced) to come by a desire demon and her enthralled commander. The former of which was currently looking at her like a delicacy. And cradling Damon's head in her lap.

"The reluctant ones are always the most fun," said the demon with a grin. "Especially the purists and pious." She licked her forked tongue over her lips and fangs. "So pent-up and frustrated, always looking for an outlet. Is that why you carry that sword?"

Cassandra set her jaw and turned her chin up defiantly. "I carry it to smite evil like you."

The demon huffed and rolled her eyes—and her hips. "Come now, back on that again?" She hummed and stroked Damon's hair, smiling down at him. "Isn't he adorable? So focused and attentive to your every need..." her eyes flashed with amusement, "it's every girl's dream to be pampered, is it not?"

Cassandra glared at the demon for another moment or two before turning her eyes to Damon's naked form and seeing him nuzzle into the creature's thighs. His eyes flickered to her own, and he made to move toward her, but the demon held him fast.

Cass's heart ached faintly, and she had her response. "Not like this."

The demon's eyebrows knitted as she placed a finger on her lower lip. "Hmm...you still don't see it yet..." She smiled. "Well then. We continue."

She pulled Damon's hair, dragging him up and spreading her legs wide. Damon moaned quietly and gripped her shoulders while she tugged and aligned his dick. Cassandra looked away.

"No," the demon said imperiously. "Look."

She wouldn't.

The demon's tone turned deadly. "Look, now."

With a slow gulp, Cassandra dragged her eyes back to the unholy coupling and watched in muted horror as Damon sunk himself into the demon's waiting snatch. He sighed hard, eyes slipping shut with a blissful smile on his lips. The demon's eyes never left Cassandra or the mixed emotions that played across her face. She...didn't know how to feel. This was wholly expected from a demon of desire, of course, but...

Was the demon telling the truth? Did he want this? Or was she simply taking his frustration and forcing it to multiply until he'd fuck anything that moved?

Then something occurred to Cassandra, and she had to ask. "What did you mean...he's had practice?"

The demon grinned and moaned faintly as he began thrusting inside her. "Ah, got you curious, didn't I?" She cupped his face in her hands, meeting his eyes with a lingering gaze that visibly enraptured him. "I can see his desires. Old, new, memories he thought he'd forgotten. I see it all." She giggled lustily. "And he was quite the naughty little boy." The demon turned her eyes back to Cass. "Want to hear more?"

Cassandra bit her tongue hard. Something was wrong. She would never have asked that question if she'd been in her right mind. The demon's magic was no doubt starting to affect her. So she bit her tongue and shook her head, not trusting her mouth to speak her true desires.

Shit. Her desires. She was already starting to slip.

Damon moaned hard, eyes squeezing shut against the pleasure as his thrusts became choppy. The demon wrapped her legs around him, holding him completely still and making him whimper in desperation.

"Shh," she cooed, cradling his face, "easy there. It'll be okay." The demon looked over at Cassandra with a devious smirk. "I just have somewhere else in mind."

Cass's eyes widened. She tried scrambling to her feet, but her legs were half-asleep from kneeling for so long, and her arms were still tied behind her back. Damon slowly pulled out of the demon, walking over to Cass and standing over her. That same adoring smile was on his lips as he pulled her to her feet and nudged her legs apart with his own. Cass shut her eyes, opening them a moment later when his left hand pushed three fingers into her pussy and started wiggling them around.

She panted and looked away, shame burning her cheeks as she felt her arousal dripping on the ground. Damon moaned and closed his eyes, his right hand jerking his tool fast and hard, pointing it straight at her. Then he leaned his head on her shoulder and spewed his load across her torso. The first pop sent a geyser of white as high up as her tits, painting them with his pleasure. The next three sent globs of seed all over her abdomen, a few drops falling to drizzle her thighs.

Cassandra heaved a sigh of relief even as he kept stirring her insides. At least he hadn't come inside her.

"How very interesting," said the approaching demon as she sidled up to his back. "I had a different target in mind." She met Cassandra's eyes with a meaningful look. "No matter. Come." She nodded toward the forest. "Let's take this somewhere a bit more comfortable."

...

In the small cabin the demon Azarel led them to, hours passed in something of a haze. There were moments in which Cassandra was calm, almost felt normal, when they simply sat around the fire and read or she put her head against Azarel's thigh and had her short hair stroked. Of course, she spent the entire time naked, so that was always a bit of a wake-up call. As were the moments when Azarel would motion to Damon, who would then bury his face between her thighs or start fingering her. In either case, he would usually use his other hand to grope and finger Cassandra, much to the demon's giggling delight.

That delight vanished when Azarel spread her legs and motioned Cass between them. And Cass said no. All traces of mirth or friendliness vanished from her red eyes, and suddenly, Cassandra regretted opening her mouth. The demon smiled pleasantly, but the look in her eyes hadn't left. Cass couldn't bring herself to look away. So she didn't notice Damon leave for a bit, or when he returned and approached her back. She did notice when he pulled her into his lap, touched her neck, and gently slipped something around it—a studded collar of some sort fastened with a silver buckle. With a rope leash that was promptly laid in Azarel's hand.

Azarel grinned toothily. Cassandra's eyes widened in fear.

A moment later, Cass was yanked forward hard enough to completely throw her off-balance—and put her face right in Azarel's musky snatch. She wrinkled her nose and wriggled, trying to pull away. Her hands were untied now. She could resist. Then Azarel tugged the leash again, and the collar tightened sharply enough to cut her blood circulation. Her head started throbbing with stopped blood flow, which only worsened until she met Azarel's eyes and pleaded silently.

Then the collar loosened, but only enough to let the blood flow again. Cass still couldn't breathe. She was pulled toward the dripping pussy in front of her again. This time, she complied. Cassandra tentatively dipped her tongue into the slick wetness of the demon's cavity, wriggling it around searchingly. Azarel tutted quietly, tugging the leash this way and that to guide her motions, all the while allowing her small gasps of breath with every shift of direction. By the time the demon released the faintest of moans, Cassandra's tongue was falling limp from lack of air.