The Truth of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azarel pushed Damon onto his back, making him gasp, and kept pushing him until his head hung off the side of the bed. Then she leapt off the mattress, grew her clit again, and shoved it down his throat.

"That horse," the demon moaned, "saw a lot of use that night. Not just because the captain insisted on taking his sweet ass before letting him free. No...she was much more sadistic."

She thrust into Damon's mouth, fucking his face to the sound of faint glug-glug-glug. Cassandra watched from the other side, rubbing her pussy at the sight.

"She—unhh—had gathered every girl he'd ever fucked, and every boy he'd ever fucked over—ngh—and offered him to them as a gift. No repercussions, no tricks."

Cassandra gasped at the depraved image. "So, they..."

Azarel nodded and pulled her dick free with a faint moan. Damon was left gasping, his dick hard as a rock and bobbing against his abs untouched. Azarel climbed over him and pulled his legs up over her shoulders. Cass moaned in anticipation and moved alongside them to see every detail. Azarel grunted as she plunged her soaked dick into his ass, making him bite his lip hard and squeeze his eyes shut. The clear pre leaking from his own tool betrayed his masochistic pleasure.

"They fucked him—" the demon grunted, "—from sunset—ngh—to sunrise."

She plunged in deep, stirring his insides for a moment to fill his ass with her demonic lubricant. Then pulled back and started pounding him for real. Damon threw his head back and moaned uncontrollably, hands grasping about helplessly. Cassandra grabbed one and held it tight, anchoring him with all the intense sensations. Azarel smiled at the gesture, then fucked him furiously.

"Boys—unh—girls. They stretched his ass and put his mouth to work until his jaw went numb. All—ah—without taking his cage off." She flicked his unattended dick for emphasis. "That soft little dick sprayed everything of substance he had to make room for every load shoved back inside him." Azarel bit her lip and gripped his by the base dick hard. "Oh, but it still wasn't over. See, the captain had one—last—ngh take it—move to make. She finally unlocked him and sucked him to hardness."

Her angle changed, thrusts pounding into his pleasure button with every rapid roll of her hips. Damon's eyes crossed and moans became desperate gasps.

"All so she could ride him in front of everyone, exhausted as he was. A final gesture of contempt to tell everyone in the room—including him—that she had broken him. He had claimed them, but in the end, she was the only one to claim him." Azarel grinned and thrust deep—deep inside him. "Until now."

Then she let go of his dick. Damon's abs spasmed as his eyes shut tight and his dick throbbed visibly. Cassandra's eyes widened. She lunged for it and plunged her mouth onto it. Warm seed spilled down her throat as she gulped it down, a satisfied hum coming from above a moment before her head was pushed down.

"Aaaall the way, luv."

She gagged around his hardness, feeling his tip push past her gag reflex and her eyes roll back. When he was finally spent, Damon slowly pulled her off his cock and hauled her up into his arms, cradling her to his chest. Cass kissed his collarbone, then looked over her shoulder to see Azarel smirking. That was about when Cassandra realized she hadn't yet pulled out of him. She did now. Damon moaned and bit his lip until the demon cock was all the way out, bobbing with her heartbeat as it dripped with her blue come.

"Polish," she said simply.

They both scrambled to their hands and knees, servicing and cleaning her dick until it was spotless save for their spit.

Azarel gripped their jaws. "Show me."

They both looked up at her, mouths filled with blue seed.

She smiled. "Now you can swallow."

They did, nuzzling either side of her dick until it shrank back into her clit.

"Now come here, my little pets. You must be exhausted."

They didn't resist when she pulled them to her bosom and tugged the covers over their shoulders. They cuddled closer, Damon threading his fingers through Cassandra's. Azarel smiled and rubbed their backs, one hand drifting down to gently poke a finger into Damon's leaking ass.

He moaned faintly and looked up at her. "Thank you, Mommy."

She grinned and kissed him. "You're welcome, pet."

She clutched them closer to her chest, her other hand softly rubbing Cassandra's clit in a way that was both soothing and arousing. Cass sighed into her chest and gently suckled her nipple. Azarel cooed, kept stroking her and fingering Damon, lulling them both into a trance-like state.

"Good girl. Good boy. Sleep well, my precious pets."

Cassandra moaned faintly and nuzzled her breast. "Good night," she whispered exhaustedly.

Azarel chuckled softly. "Good night, luv."

...

Cassandra awoke half-expecting to feel completely different, to feel angry and violated. She felt none of those things. Only warmth and safety and peace. How very strange. In a world being overrun by demons, she found peace in the arms of one. In the collar of one. The thought made her blush, despite all the perverted, base things she'd done over the last day. Without even thinking, Cass opened her mouth and licked Azarel's pierced nipple, tugging the metal ring between her teeth.

She looked up to see the demon staring down at her in amusement.

"Enjoying yourself, luv?"

Cass hummed and released the ring, sliding herself up to get face-to-face with Azarel. As was characteristic for the Seeker, she answered in actions, not words, with a deep, tender kiss that wrestled their tongues together.

And left Cassandra's moistening pussy very much vulnerable.

Azarel took advantage almost immediately, plunging her fingers inside the scarred woman just to feel her whimpers vibrate against her teeth.

"Mmm, can I join?"

The heat of Damon's body at her back drew Cassandra away from Azarel's lips, turning over her shoulder to kiss him and jerk his morning wood.

"So precious, you two," Azarel chuckled as she added another finger to Cass's dripping cunt.

Cass moaned hard, her strokes faltering as her pleasure distracted her.

"Mmm...much as I would like to tease this out of you, luv, our day is almost over. We don't have very much time left."

Cassandra broke the kiss and met Azarel's eyes with an unexpected twinge in her chest. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. What could she even say? She was an agent of the Inquisition, charged with hunting demons to the ends of Thedas. And she had spent most of the last day fucking one and loving every second. Either she'd been so far corrupted by interacting with this demon that she wasn't thinking straight, or the dogma she'd been taught with regard to demons was wrong.

Neither of them would know the difference until this was over and they were away. Problem was, she wasn't sure either of them wanted it to be over.

Azarel saw the indecision in her eyes and smiled. "Don't worry, luv. You'll know the answers eventually." She leaned up and whispered against Cass's lips. "And if you find yourself craving something..." she glanced at Damon deviously, "different, you know where to find me."

"You're staying here?" Damon asked, sounding half in a daze—but only half, unlike his first words yesterday.

Azarel kept fingering Cassandra as she replied. "Why not? My rift is small, easy to keep any undesirables from coming through and mucking with my perfect little setup. The villagers run into me from time to time and forget, but not before I've put a little extra pep in their step—" she grinned, "—and a little fire in their loins. Guaranteed you'll either see marriages fall apart or reignite."

Cassandra frowned, biting her lip against the rising pleasure to keep her sanity. "W-Who are you?"

The demon blinked and met her gaze with a curious twinkle in her eye. Eyes that...made Cass look again. She'd met desire demons before, slain desire demons before. Looked them in the eye and spat them on her sword. Through all the haze of conflict and pleasure, Cassandra had never noticed how different Azarel's were. They were...calmer...older.

Cassandra's brown eyes widened. "What are you?"

Azarel's twinkle intensified as she smiled, grinned from ear to ear, and brushed her lips against Cass's as she calmly stroked her g-spot. "Don't you know?"

Cassandra whimpered and panted, collapsing onto her shoulder in pleasure.

Azarel's lips hovered near her ear, voice a whisper. "I'm Mommy." She slowly pulled her fingers out, making a show out of sucking off Cass's juices. "And Mommy takes care of her pets."

Curious but horny beyond reason, Cassandra didn't resist when she was turned around to face Damon and his hardness. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, biting her lip as he slowly hilted himself in her wetness. She muffled her moan in the meat of his shoulder, letting herself feel the warmth of his arms, of his chest, of his manhood inside her. How had she not seen it? Felt it? He was...Damon was in love with her. All this time, wasted trying to change him into something he wasn't. All because she was grieving and isolating herself from the one person who cared about her more than anyone.

Cassandra moaned and cried into his neck, hugging him tightly. A warm sigh fell upon the back of her neck as Azarel pressed her tits into her back.

"Now you see it," whispered the—what was she? "Now you understand."

Cass nodded into Damon's neck, feeling his lips on her temple. And an unexpected pressure below.

"Let's make these last hours memorable," Azarel cooed.

Then gently thrust her lubed cock into Cass's backdoor. Cassandra's eyes flew wide open with a gasp, the unusual sensation completely bizarre. She'd never even experimented taking it back there, and to have both at once was...

"Maker," she moaned, "I'm such a slut."

Azarel chuckled. "Obviously."

Then they started fucking her. Gently at first, with alternating strokes to make sure she was always filled at one end. Then they picked up speed, flooding her body with throbbing bursts of pleasure as she was taken. They alternated. They thrust in and out at the same time, kicking all the breath from her at the sensation of being so utterly filled. After a while, they stopped. Cass opened her glazed eyes to see Damon smile and exchange a nod with Azarel. Then the pair started absolutely rutting her. At once, she howled and squealed and came all over Damon, all over the bed, all over herself.

Her limbs tightened around Damon's body, trying to hold onto her sanity. She failed and came again not long after. She completely collapsed. They fell backward, Cass using Azarel as a cushion while she fucked her virgin ass and Damon continued plowing away at her pussy. Cassandra came again, only Damon's thick cock keeping her squirt plugged up inside her. She groped and clawed at him in a frenzy, the overstimulation steadily driving her mad. He grinned and rolled back, putting Azarel on top and Cass on all fours. The demon curled one arm around her hips and grabbed her leash with the other.

Then pulled both and pounded her tight ass until she kicked her legs in euphoria. Cassandra moaned and grunted and fisted her hands in the sheets. Then it all stopped.

Azarel pulled the leash tight, choking her and forcing her to straighten up and bring her ear to the demon's lips. "Beg me, pet."

Cassandra held onto her collar, knowing full well she couldn't budge it an inch and loving every second. "P-Please," she gasped.

"Beg!"

Cass fought for breath, fought for words as Damon teased her from below, her body on fire. "Please—fuck—me."

"Louder."

"Please—ngh—fuck—ah Maker—f-fuck me."

Azarel loosened the collar and pulled her hair hard. "Scream it, slut!"

Cassandra grimaced in pain and frustration and wailed at the top of her lungs. "Please fuck your slut-pet, Mommy! I need you, please!"

The echo of her cries hung in the air for a long moment. Then she felt breath at her ear and a familiar whisper.

"Good girl."

They slammed into her like a landslide. She tried clapping a hand over her mouth for about an instant before Azarel grabbed both her arms and tied them behind her back. Then tugged the leash and kept her from collapsing, never breaking rhythm, never pulling out. Until Cassandra screamed and let her tongue loll out as her eyes crossed and her pussy gushed all over Damon's cock.

There was very little talking after that. At least, nothing coherent that Cassandra could remember. Mostly a lot of teasing and humiliation as they pulled out and she was left dripping from both holes, or when Damon pulled her back onto all fours and used her throat while Azarel fucked her needy cunt. Or when Damon flipped her onto her back and fucked her pussy while Azarel kissed him and sat on her face. Or when Azarel made Cassandra take Damon's cock up her ass while he took hers...and the demon pounding his prostate forced him to spurt into Cass hard.

Slut. Pet. Toy.

Every spank, every pull of the leash, every name they called her made her pussy spasm.

The dirty talk shifted focus when Azarel had pulled Cass aside and whispered something that made her blush, then tackled Damon to the bed and put him on all fours. They spitroasted the Inquisitor, Cassandra from behind, Azarel from the front, all while Damon had to perform and actually suck the demon off or Cass wouldn't touch his needy dick at all. Azarel blamed Cassandra when he underperformed, saying she hadn't been disciplining him strongly enough, and soon the tables were turned. The smooth, wooden strap-on plugged her ass while Damon plowed her cunt from below and Azarel throatfucked her to the brink of passing out.

Every time she reached that threshold, it was a coin toss of whether she came.

She lost track of how many times they'd seeded her insides, how many positions they'd taken, how much time had passed.

Azarel hadn't.

By the time their day was up, Cassandra was immeasurably sore, spent, and dripping human and demon seed from every hole, some of Azarel's blue even seeping from her nostrils. Azarel and Damon gently cleaned her up, not in much better shape himself given how many times his face had been sat on or otherwise smothered. The demon hummed soothingly as she rubbed oils and balm on their bodies, inexplicably rejuvenating them for the journey ahead.

Back in their armor, Cass reflected on the past day and how much had changed as she hesitated in the cabin's doorway.

"You know where to find me, luv."

She smiled at Azarel and nodded to her. "We do."

Azarel pulled them both close. "Have fun, my adorable little pets."

"Goodbye, Mommy," Damon answered, nuzzling her cheek.

She grinned and said goodbye to them both with a gentle—if tongue-filled—kiss, then slapped their asses out the door.

Cassandra huffed a laugh and shook her head, adjusting her bracers.

"Ready?"

She turned to see Damon decked out in his usual light armor, longsword slung across his back. Now that she was looking, he did cut a dashing figure in that armor. Maker, she'd been so blinded by anger. Cassandra pecked his lips before he could stop her and smiled at his stunned expression.

"Don't look so surprised," she teased.

Damon smiled and chuckled, pulling her to his chest. "I'm...really glad it all turned out okay."

Something about the way he said it made her curious, so she pulled back and looked him in the eye. "What does that mean?"

He blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Uh, I mean, nothing. It's just. You don't have an experience that intense every day and uh..."

Her eyes narrowed.

"I...kinda made a deal with her to show you how I really felt, since, ya know...you're scary and strong and I didn't want to be made a slave again."

Cass blinked in confusion. "Wait...you—you bartered with a demon...to confess? Because...wait, I thought you enjoyed being the captain's—"

"I mean yeah, in the moment, for an evening or occasion, but..." Damon frowned and shifted uncomfortably. "I like being able to wake up from the fantasy to someone who actually cares about me as a person. Not just a sex toy."

Cassandra stared at him, not quite sure what to think or feel or—oh sod all this. She kissed him, gently, longingly, holding his forehead to hers when they broke apart.

"I do care about you," she admitted. "I...think I have, for a long time. I..." Cass hesitated, "I think that was the reason I was always so hard on you."

Damon blinked. "Even about my uh...art appreciation?"

She deadpanned. "Especially that."

"Oh. Oh, you were...you were jealous? We weren't even together. You didn't even imply you liked me."

Cassandra sighed and rolled her eyes, starting to march. "When you say it like that, it sounds petty."

Damon grinned and matched her step. "No, no, this is fascinating. So, your heart knew what you wanted before your head."

"...I suppose."

"Huh."

Cass thought about it for a while longer, then smirked. "I guess it's true what she said. Desire is a pure thing, free of lies."

She turned to meet his eyes and held out her hand. He took it with a grin.

"So...ya kinda love me, don't ya?"

"I'm wearing gauntlets. Don't make me slap you."

"Okay, okay."

"...but yes."