The Truth of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No small gasps could keep her conscious, especially as infrequent as they were.

Then the collar loosened completely, and she heaved for air while a soothing touch rubbed her back.

Damon.

His hands had laid on her enough to instantly recognize them. Unconsciously, she leaned back into his warmth. The leash quickly pulled her back to her task, and she set to work without hesitation, fearing Azarel's displeasure.

"Look at me," said the demon, her first words in a while.

Cassandra obeyed, nostrils flooded with the demon's sweet musk.

"You are mine." Azarel tipped her head up. "Say it." She pulled Cass off her pussy.

The Seeker gulped, pride warring with fear and arousal she desperately wanted to deny. "I...I am yours."

The demon's lips quirked with hints of a smile. "You are my pet."

Cass stared at her. "I..." She blushed hard. The leash certainly painted a convincing picture.

Apparently, Azarel took her considerations for reticence, because she was promptly smothered in the demon's pussy while the collar was once again pulled taut. A new touch, this time at her clit, caught her attention as she started running out of air. Slow, gentle rubs that stirred tingles and throbs of pleasure. The throbbing in her head quickly combined with the throbbing in her pussy, and she squeezed her eyes shut trying to withstand the intense sensations. Black spots swam in her vision as her eyelids started to droop.

The collar loosened. Damon stopped rubbing her. Cass wheezed desperately, feeling that same soothing touch on her back as her lungs spasmed. Another soothing touch stroked her hair, and she blinked away the fuzzy vision to see Azarel's other hand on her head.

"You are my pet," she repeated.

Cassandra stared at her, lips parted, as she panted hard. "I...am...your pet."

Azarel's fanged smile widened. "You..." she tapped Cass's lower lip, opening her mouth wider, "are my pretty—" another tap, "—horny—" another, "—slut-pet."

Cassandra blinked rapidly, a volatile mix of emotions flooding through her. No. This. This was too much. Everything she'd done up to this point was to protect Damon, but this...this was practically renouncing her identity. Renouncing her faith. She was not a slut. All evidence aside, she was not...a pet. Or so she desperately told herself as she closed her mouth and tightened her jaw.

The demon stared at her, eyes flashing as the hand on Cass's head stopped moving. Then it left and went to her clit, slowly rubbing it in circles. Her fingertips formed a circle around the engorged nub, slowly lifting off the skin. Azarel's eyes never left Cassandra's, and vice versa. So Cassandra didn't see what she was doing until it was literally smacking her in the face.

Her eyes widened in perverse horror.

The demon's clit...she had...transformed it. Where once was maybe half an inch of sensitive purple flesh, now there were six inches of turgid, musky girlmeat staring her in the face. The shaft wasn't gigantic lengthwise, but it was girthy and already dripping with lubricant. Cassandra shook her head wildly, trying to pull away. The leash quickly put that to rest as her face and nose were dragged across Azarel's smooth length.

"Poor repressed thing," Azarel sang venomously, yanking on the leash hard.

Cassandra's hands grasped at the collar in a panic. She hadn't pulled nearly this hard before, and it hurt. Her fingers groped for the buckle unsuccessfully, and her mouth flopped open in a desperate attempt to breathe.

"If you insist on being so stubborn—"

Azarel used the opening to thrust her length past Cassandra's gag reflex, then finally let up on the leash.

"—I might as well take my pleasure while breaking you."

This position wasn't much better than the last. Azarel's thrusts were sharp and quick and short, never pulling out so Cass could gulp in air. She quickly learned that she would have to use her nose if she wanted to survive, and each small helping of air carried a heady cocktail of demon musk with it. Her lungs were burning and spasming within seconds, fists pounding ineffectively against Azarel's muscular thighs.

The rubbing on her clit was back.

Cassandra's eyes rolled up into her head. The lack of oxygen. The primal throatfuck. The circular rubbing down below. She didn't have enough air to be coherent, but when she did manage to pull her mind together enough to form a thought, a single question stabbed at her.

Why the fuck was she so turned on?

Her eyes opened weakly, looking up at Azarel's grinning, moaning face as she was speared over and over on the demon's unholy tool. Azarel caught her staring, pleading for mercy, and laughed. Then shoved her dick in to the hilt, completely blocking Cass's throat.

"Break," she moaned.

Cassandra's eyes darted about wildly in panic before settling back on the demon's.

"Tell me you're mine."

Her throat bobbed and gulped, unwittingly massaging the hard meat in her gullet and pushing Azarel further toward the edge.

"Tell me you'll do anything."

Cassandra weakly pushed against the demon's thighs, darkness steadily overtaking her vision. Azarel pulled out, finally letting her breathe while keeping her spit-soaked dick laid across Cassandra's face. Then she leaned in just a bit and lowered her voice to a throaty growl while gripping Cassandra's hair tight enough to hurt.

"Tell Mommy the truth."

Cass stared at her, eyes half-lidded as she panted. Her head was...a mess. Her thoughts were scattered everywhere. So she stopped thinking. And told the truth she'd been too afraid to admit.

"I want..." her eyes shut tightly, "I want so badly to..." She gasped, the words choking her. "Ever since the first time..." She bit her lip.

"Keep going, luv." Azarel's voice was almost soothing, the grip in her hair softening to a stroke.

"I'm...so frustrated all the time." She panted against the demon's cock. "I can barely focus. I'm hurt and angry and...I want..." Her eyes closed, and she laid her head on Azarel's lap. "I want to stop fighting. I want to feel. I want..."

"Yes?"

Cassandra opened her eyes, looked up at the demon. In those inhuman red eyes, she saw a softness that hadn't been there before. She bit her lip. "I want someone to take care of me."

Azarel's eyes glimmered with mirth as she smiled, baring her fangs. Strangely, it wasn't the least bit intimidating. "There, there...was that so hard?"

Cassandra frowned, eyebrows knitted, and nodded as she sniffed and wiped at her eyes. Azarel was stroking her hair again.

"Don't worry, luv. We'll take very good care of you."

She nudged Cass's lips open with her thumb, wider and wider. Cass never looked away from her eyes. Hers just bugged out when the demon shifted her hips and plunged her dick back down Cassandra's throat, staying hilted as Cass gulped and lolled her tongue against the shaft's underside. Azarel moaned and smiled widely, still stroking Cass's head.

"Mommy takes good care of all her pets." She smiled wider, slowly pulling back. "Especially her pretty—" thrust, "—horny—" thrust, "—slut-pets."

The demon hilted herself again, staying there and moaning hard. Cassandra was still so focused on her eyes that she almost didn't notice the warm wetness splashing down her throat, right into her stomach. Azarel pulled out as the last spurts went off, and Cass tasted the contents of her magical tool. Not...come the way she knew it. The blue color and smoother texture certainly proved that. And it tasted like the demon's pussy juice. Cassandra left her mouth open, panting in unveiled desire as her whole body throbbed.

Then she swallowed the demon's come and laid her face against Azarel's shrinking dick. "I'm your pet," she moaned. "I'm your slut-pet."

Azarel's eyes sparkled in delight as she pulled on the leash just enough to make Cassandra rise a bit. Leaned down to whisper against Cass's lips.

"Good girl."

Then she dropped the leash, and Cassandra screamed as she violently came on Damon's cock.

...

Cassandra hadn't anticipated just how good it would feel to let go. After a shrieking orgasm that left her entire body shaking in Damon's arms, he'd turned her around and laid her back on a downy rug, her legs spread around him. Then he smiled and kissed her, gently pushing his tongue into her mouth. This time she pushed back, grabbing his shoulders, his face, his chest, anything she could grope and feel.

He pulled back to see the look in her eyes, dark and clouded as they were with desire that hadn't abated at all with her climax. Cassandra dropped her head back and released a full-throated, slutty moan when he entered her once more. His hips rolled gently, letting her get used to him. As long as it had been for her, she needed the adjustment. The only reason it hadn't hurt to get spit on him so quickly earlier was because she'd been absolutely drenched from all the rubbing and choke play. And so very relaxed after being called a "good girl."

Now Azarel was out of the picture—for the moment—and it was just her and Damon. He never stopped smiling at her as he sighed and moaned his pleasure. That was when she started to look, really look at him, at his eyes. That was the first it had occurred to her that maybe...maybe he had really wanted this. Wanted her. As much attentiveness and devotion he'd shown Azarel over the past few hours, he'd never looked at the demon like that.

At the thought of her mistress, Cassandra looked to the side to see Azarel watching them with crossed legs and a cat's smile. Cass smiled back and looped her arms around Damon's neck while wrapping her legs around him.

"Please," she moaned.

Damon grinned and held her hips, then pounded into her hard and slow, experimenting a bit with the angle. Then he hit just the right spot, and she went cross-eyed for a second. When she looked back at him, Cass knew she was in trouble. Because now, Damon shared the same smug grin as their demon mistress. He thrust back in hard, and she squealed like a virgin.

And then he was fucking her, hard and fast and hitting the same button every—single—time.

"F-Fuck," she gasped wildly. "How—are—you—aghh—so—unhh—good?!"

Cassandra's eyes shut tightly as she held on for dear life, all coherent thought leaving her at once. Fuck, she was going to come again. He was going to rip it out of her, and—

A sharp tug on her neck forced her to look at him.

Every profane curse and expression of disbelief in the book ran through her head at the sight of him grinning down at her, leash looped in his hand like he was riding a broodmare. Her tongue left her mouth as her eyes rolled back and her whole body throbbed with mind-bending pleasure. Her limbs spasmed and tightened, then fell completely limp as she moaned and whimpered and panted for breath she couldn't seem to get back.

He wasn't stopping.

Damon had let go of the leash in favor of grabbing her hips and plowing her like virgin soil. Her pussy was throbbing violently. Her brain was melting. She couldn't stop squealing, couldn't focus on anything but his dick claiming her over and over and over. He muffled her moans with his mouth, swallowing her cries of ecstasy and finding a good angle to hit her sweet spot as he pulled her into his lap.

At this point, her eyes rolled back into her head and she just sucked on his tongue.

The soft patter of slow steps approached the rutting pair. A low chuckle filled the room, overshadowing the frenzied sounds of their fucking.

Then there was a hand on Cassandra's hair, gripping it tightly and pulling her head back to crane upward. She met her mistress' eyes and moaned with every thrust, mouth lolled wide open.

Azarel smiled and drew close. "What. A. Slut."

Then thrust her long, forked tongue down Cassandra's throat. She nearly came again, right then and there, and holy shit she had never climaxed so hard so fast in such a short period of time. Maker's blood, they were...this was...so wrong and filthy and naughty.

Cassandra found herself loving it more by the second.

Especially when Damon leaned down to suck her nipples and rubbed her clit back and forth in a blur. She grunted and saw stars explode in her vision, vaguely aware of a pressure releasing down below. When her eyes cleared, she was on her back in a puddle. A literal puddle. Her cheeks burned fiercely as she covered her face.

"Maker...did I—"

A soft touch on her arm snapped her vision to Damon's smiling face. He was lounging at her side, cuddled up against her shaking body.

"You came," he said, speaking for the first time in hours, "all over me."

Cassandra blinked, eyes wide, and leaned up to see the puddle of clear fluid on the floor. "But—I—I don't come like that."

A sultry chuckle came from her other side, and violet arms wrapped around her as she was pulled back down. "You do now," cooed Azarel.

The demon turned Cassandra's face toward her own grinning one. Cass stared at her openmouthed, a pleasant hum and warmth engulfing her body as the pair boxed her in. Azarel's hands cradled her head as Damon leaned in to nurse at her nipples. Cass hesitated for barely a moment, then closed her eyes, leaned in, and kissed the demon with a faint moan of pleasure.

Azarel pulled back, red eyes smiling as much as the lips still brushing against Cass's. "Such a good girl."

Cassandra moaned submissively and buried her face in the nape of the demon's neck. She dozed off a little while later to a gentle massage of her back and legs and the tender stroking of her hair.

...

"You asked me a question earlier."

Cassandra looked up from her place on Damon's cock, bobbing her head in time to his quiet moans.

"About how he was so good."

She hummed against the dick in recognition.

Azarel smiled. "Would you like to know?"

She hummed again, nodding her head and taking his dick to the base in the process. Damon moaned hard and stroked her head, then gently pulled her off and up to kiss her deeply.

Azarel giggled and waved them over to the bed where she was lounging. "Come here, you two."

She patted her lap, and Cass lay down without hesitation. The demon eyed her hungrily, curling her index finger through the collar and giving it a possessive tug. Cassandra gasped in arousal, squirming a bit in her grasp. Azarel chuckled and pulled her head down. She immediately wrapped her lips around the demon's tit and began suckling like a babe, lashing her tongue over the coolness of Azarel's nipple piercing.

"Good girl," she cooed, stroking her head. "Come, come, you too."

Damon leaned in and joined Cass in nursing on her other nipple.

Azarel hummed in satisfied delight, stroking their heads in praise. "This one was quite the slutty little boy during his Circle days."

Cass hummed and blinked up at her, never stopping her tongue's motions.

"Mmmm...he lived in their Tower until it fell, grew up there, in fact. Was quite the terrifying prankster during his adolescent years."

Azarel gasped at a particularly hard suck from Damon. Looking to outdo him, Cass did the same, supplementing by using her teeth to tug on the piercing. Azarel grinned and moaned softly at their attention.

"He was also quite the ladies man. In fact—unhh—so much of one that he seduced a Templar Knight-Commander." Azarel grinned at the pilfered memory. "He was out one night, stealing a snack from the kitchens, when she caught him on patrol. Nobody around. He gave her a pretty little smile and batted his eyelashes at her, like he had with all the girls he'd bedded. So she bent him over her knee and spanked him until he learned his lesson." Her eyes twinkled with mischief. "Only the lesson he'd learned was how to rile her up."

Azarel cradled their heads to her bosom for a moment, then trailed a finger down their backs and began rubbing circles into their skin.

"This continued for years. Little infractions that would earn him her attention, then big ones when he was out after curfew and no one else was around. Every time, she took him into a closet or a pantry and spanked him until his ass was red." She squeezed that ass and Cassandra's. "That is, until one time, his pants fell down a little further. Just far enough to reveal his cute little dick, dripping with pre despite being soft as moss."

Azarel chuckled and groped them more firmly, earning a few excited moans. "So then she carried him down to the dungeons where the Templars broke unruly apostates."

Damon was whimpering at the memories—in arousal, if the dick Cass had her hand wrapped around was any indication.

"She strapped him to a rack...and used every...single...implement. Whips, canes, even considered branding him once or twice, but decided against it since those marks were permanent."

Cass could feel the demon's arousal dripping down her thigh.

"He screamed and cried and begged her to stop, which of course she didn't. And no one came to investigate, since the room was soundproof and she had already cleared the floor. The captain didn't relent until he was hoarse with screaming, with a few balms to soothe his aches and a stern warning not to act out again."

Damon's cock twitched in Cass's fingers.

"He didn't listen, of course." Azarel smiled down at her boy-pet. "He knew exactly what he was doing, the little slut. See, all up until that point, he'd been the dominant one—" she tapped Cassandra's nose, "—as you well know he can be. But of all the girls he'd taken between the sheets, none had been strong enough to take charge." She stroked Damon's hair. "When the captain had shown such a vested interest in seeing his bare bottom spanked raw, he kept provoking and teasing and wearing her down."

Damon moaned and pulsed his sucks with rolling laps of the tongue, pulling a throaty moan from the demon.

"So one night, when he had come of age, she waited until he was asleep and—" she pulled Damon into her breast, smothering him in her plump flesh, "—put a hand over his mouth and nose...waited for him to go limp. Then she carried him into the dungeons and bent him over, tied him to a wooden horse." Azarel grinned. "And she sodomized the little slut until begged her to stop. Not because of the pain, no-no-no, because she was about to make him show just how much he was enjoying it." She let him up, let him breathe, then pulled him back down into her breast. "This precious little boy couldn't stand the thought of her knowing how much of a masochist slut he really was under all the teasing and bravado. That was just one humiliation too far, wasn't it, pet?"

Damon moaned and groaned into her tit. In no small part because Cassandra was now stroking his dick in time with her sucking of Azarel's nipple.

"So of course she pounded him harder, until that little drip turned into a stream. And she forced him to come." She let Damon up and spanked him. "Over—" spank, "—and over—" spank, "—and over." She rubbed his ass in circles, her tail drifting up to stroke and prod at his butthole. "Until he was all empty. Then she let him up with a different kind of stern message."

Cassandra flinched as her collar was yanked, her lips invaded by Azarel's tongue for a brief moment, leaving her a panting mess of arousal.

Azarel smirked. "She put a collar on him, not unlike this one, and warned him never to take it off." She smiled wider. "He was her pet now, at her beck and call. Could be pulled out of class, meditation, bed, all with one tug of the collar, all for her personal use."

She looked down to see Cass still jerking Damon, his scrunched-up face indicating he was close. Azarel smacked her hand away, then smacked his shaft hard enough to make it shrivel just a bit.

"She locked him up, kept his little dick in a cage for days, sometimes weeks on end before granting him release. No warning, no conditions, just whatever she felt like. Then he begged, on hands and knees, whimpering, to be relieved." Azarel smirked at Damon's blushing face. "And she agreed to do it, later that night. Told him to come to the dungeons and blindfold himself." A chuckle. "And of course, the dumb, horny boy showed up."