The Truth of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon snarled. "You used me, then and now."

"You made the deal," Tyrell reminded him.

"Not back then!"

"Then why didn't you just use your safeword?"

Damon froze and stared at him, glancing at Cassandra. "Safeword?"

"Yes." Tyrell looked at him like he'd grown a second head. "'Redgrave.' If you wanted to stop or slow down, that's all you had to say, then and now." A shrug. "But as I recall, you just kept asking for more."

Cassandra looked between them, utterly confused. "More? Begging to stop counts as asking for more?"

Tyrell turned to her and waved at Damon. "That's what Gennair—" He stopped short, slowly turning to Damon, who was as stony-faced as Cass had ever seen. The blood rapidly drained from the Templar's face. "She...she never used a safeword with you...did she?"

Damon's jaw clenched as his head shook slightly.

Tyrell stumbled back toward a chair and collapsed into it. "Maker..." He clutched his head in his hands. "Fuck...fuck! She told me..."

"She told you I loved the abuse," Damon said softly.

He nodded numbly. "Begging was your way of egging me on, she said. 'The more he begs, the rougher he wants it.'"

"And you just trusted her?" Cassandra demanded.

Tyrell met her eyes. "She was my commander, and one of the few not to vilify me for my...proclivities." He snorted derisively. "I guess now I know why." He looked up at Damon. "She was even worse."

The room was silent for a long time.

"Damon...I am...so sorry. I never meant..." Tyrell sighed hard and picked up the box. "Take it. Deal's off."

"...why?"

He looked up at Damon. "I am many twisted, perverted things, but I am not a rapist." He waved the box at him. "And you need this. For what, I'm not sure, but you do."

Damon took it uncertainly. "Just like that? Why?"

Tyrell frowned. "Because I believe in the Inquisition. I believe in you. I always have."

Cassandra huffed. "Then why? Why go through all this trouble and charade?"

He looked up at her. "I...wanted to see him again. To feel him again." He waved at Damon. "The shapeshifting was meant to be the cherry on top. An added bonus on top of my support and supply."

"Then why'd you make original terms so outrageous?" Damon asked.

Tyrell shrugged. "It was my way of...playing hard to get, to egg you on the same way—" A hard sigh. "I didn't realize, didn't know we weren't playing the same game. I should've." His eyes shut. "I'm sorry. When I could see just how much you enjoyed everything...I guess I just figured that Gennair was right and didn't question it. I'm so sorry."

Cassandra's aggravation and anger had lessened but not fully abated, especially as she turned to Damon. Tyrell was...apparently not the bastard they'd both thought he was. The way he looked now, the way he spoke, as if all his smug confidence had just evaporated once he learned the truth...he wasn't lying. Cass could tell that much. The problem now was—

"Then I guess we're leaving now," Damon said. He took the box and turned to Cassandra. "Would you take this? I need to uh...need to find my clothes."

She took the box, but as soon as she felt his hand touch hers, that anger flared up again. "Why?"

He blinked at her. "Why what?"

Her tone sharpened a touch. "Why do you need your clothes?"

Damon stared at her blankly.

She arched an eyebrow. "Clearly you have just enough lacking dignity to whore yourself out for the sake of the Inquisition, so why stop here?"

"C-Cass?"

"In fact," she smacked his bare ass, "I think you should get back on your knees."

"Are you pissed at me?"

Cassandra glared. "Oh no, I wonder what would give you that idea."

Damon's lips pursed and eyes cast down.

The heat in her blood wasn't fading in the least. Quite the contrary, especially the more he squirmed.

She turned to Tyrell. "You have something to hit him with, I presume?"

"I—yes?" He waved toward the X-cross.

Cassandra marched over and cast her eyes over the collection next to the device.

"Cass," Damon said, "I really...don't know what to say."

"Oh, don't worry," she replied in a venomous sing-song. Cassandra pulled a hard leather switch off the rack. "I'll get it out of you soon enough." Her glare turned to Tyrell. "And you're going to watch."

He blinked at her, clearing his throat awkwardly.

Moments later, Damon was tied to the table on all fours, ass in the air. The first three stripes came in rapid succession, before he could brace himself. Cassandra swung with a swordsman's precision, covering his ass and drawing patterns of red across the middle and top.

"A month," she growled mid-swing. "A full month you made me wait."

Damon yelped as she brought the switch down harder every couple strikes. "I know," he whined. "I'm sorry, love. I'm s-sorry!"

She struck his ass mid-apology, quietly admiring the slight shake with every impact. "Love? Are you sure?"

"Yes! I l—"

She hit him again, this time across both cheeks. "Because love requires trust and respect, and making a deal—" another strike, "—like this without even speaking to me—" another strike, another yelp, "—does not smack of respect!"

"I-I know! Agh! I'm sorry!"

The pained hitch in his voice stopped her short. She took a moment to inspect his ass and all the welts covering his skin. They were a deep, dark red, and he flinched hard the moment she touched them. Cassandra grimaced; this might've been a little overboard. She gently rubbed his ass, noting how his hitched breathing began to steady.

Her voice softened. "Why did you make the deal without me?"

Damon didn't answer.

"Was this something you actually wanted?"

He was silent a while. "I..." His head turned to glance at Tyrell. "Maybe?" He frowned and laid his head down, thinking hard. "I think part of me was always curious, after...you know. Before then, I don't think I knew that side of me existed."

Cassandra sat sideways on the table and pet his hair. "What side?"

He bit his lip. "It's...hard to describe, exactly."

She frowned crookedly and sighed, then began untying him so they could talk comfortably. He winced and stretched his limbs, then sat next to Cassandra as Tyrell offered them a blanket. Cassandra let herself smile a little and draped it over Damon's naked body. He just stared at his hands in his lap.

Damon took a deep breath. "Gennair, the Knight-Commander at the Tower..." he sighed hard, "she'd been whoring me out to her subordinates since I'd come of age. I told you about this."

Cass nodded.

"Some experiences were...less pleasant than others. But with him..." a shrug, "I don't know. Part of me felt...safer, I guess. The more he pushed me, the more I discovered about myself. My kinks, my limits...my desires." He frowned hard, unable to meet her eyes. "It made me feel less like a slave and more like a prized pet." He shrugged. "I don't think I'd ever felt that way before."

Cassandra was silent for a while. "Is that what you want?"

He didn't reply.

"Because..." she bit her lip, "I think today is probably the first time I've felt...in any way dominant in our relationship. And that was mostly out of anger."

Damon smiled ruefully. "Yeah." He rubbed his ass. "I noticed." His smile faded. "I'm sorry."

Cass sighed. "I know. Honestly, I don't think the deal itself is what pisses me off. It's—"

"The fact that I didn't tell you."

She frowned and nodded.

"Yeah," he sighed. "I think I was afraid of what you'd say, how you'd see me, knowing what you do about my history with him."

"And knowing that part of you still wanted that?"

"Yeah." Damon leaned on her shoulder.

She leaned back into him and whispered in his ear. "Damon, our first time together involved both of us fucking a demon. You really think anything would shock me at this point?"

"That's..." he cocked his head, "yeah that's a good point."

Cassandra nuzzled the side of his face. "I just want you to be safe, love. No matter what you do—or who—I want to be with you. I need to know you're loved and taken care of."

"...so you're not pissed that I let Tyrell fuck me?"

"Oh no, I am. But mostly because you cut me out of the equation and made me worry." She brushed the link-ring on her ear.

"And the rest?"

"Regardless of the truth we know now, you willingly put yourself in the power of someone you considered an abuser."

"You know what he was offering."

She grabbed his hair and jerked it slightly, making him meet her eyes. "I don't give a shit. You don't make deals like that, certainly not without discussing it with me. What if he had broken his word, or harmed you?" She waved at Tyrell. "We still don't know the limits of the serum he used on you, how it might affect you in the future. You would've been trapped here, in the middle of an enemy fortress, with no one even knowing what was happening to you."

Damon looked away.

"No, no, look at me."

He reluctantly dragged his violet gaze back to hers.

"Never again, Damon. Whatever shame you feel, whatever scorn you fear, you are the Inquisitor. None of this works without you. You have a responsibility to stay alive and functional. So, you never do this again, yes?"

He bit his lip and nodded, burying his face in her neck when she finally let his hair go. Cassandra pet his head and kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry I fucked up."

"I know, love," she whispered, giving him another kiss.

Tyrell cleared his throat after they snuggled a bit. "Well, since that's all settled...what happens now?"

Damon looked at him firmly. "You say you support the Inquisition."

"I do."

"Do your Templars share your stance?"

"They will if I do."

"Because I won't allow Templars to monitor Inquisition mages, certainly not the way it's been done."

Tyrell nodded. "Agreed. That status quo created monsters like Gennair."

Damon stood up, draping the blanket across his shoulders like a cape. It was...strangely dignified, considering he was naked underneath. "Then why don't we make this deal more than a transaction? A permanent alliance between the Inquisition and your chapter." He held out his hand. "What do you say?"

Tyrell stared at his hand and stood to face him. He was a good head taller than the Inquisitor. "We'll have to work out the logistics, considering the distance between us, but I don't foresee an issue." He took Damon's hand. "The Chantry fear what mages could become without Templars to check them. They should fear what we could become if we fought as one."

Damon's violet eyes twinkled with mischief. "Now that's an interesting thought."

Cassandra smiled softly, a flicker of excitement in her breast.

"Now, can I finally get dressed?" Damon asked. "'Cause this floor is fucking cold."

Tyrell laughed and waved him to the desk, where his armor and such were folded neatly. "Though, it is late and there's a perfectly good bed right here."

Damon looked to Cassandra.

"I didn't tell the others I was leaving," she said. "If they wake to find us gone, it could spark some...unpleasantness."

Tyrell handed her a small parchment. "You can write them a note, and I'll ensure it's delivered."

Damon held her gaze. "Your call, love."

Cassandra glanced between the two, her eyes settling on Tyrell. Without the animosity between them, she could look at him with neutral eyes and start to appreciate his different physique. His taller, bulkier form, the scars—they all told of a warrior who wasn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

"You still want to fuck my lover?" she asked bluntly.

Tyrell barely hesitated. "Very much so."

Damon flushed.

Cass cocked an eyebrow. "Then why are you still dressed?"

Tyrell grinned and shucked his nightclothes off in seconds. It was...amusing, watching how Damon seemed to shrink. Very little intimidated this man, yet one glimpse of Tyrell in all his naked glory turned him into a frightened squirrel. Oh, wait—he was literally shrinking.

"How interesting," Tyrell lilted.

"W-What?" Damon squeaked.

"Your transformation seems to depend on your emotional state, at least for the moment."

Damon looked down and saw he'd transformed back into a woman.

Tyrell closed the distance and picked her up by the hips. "You'll get the hang of it, I'm sure."

Then he tossed Damon back onto the bed and pinned her down by the wrists. Cassandra leaned back on the table and peeled off her leggings, then started rubbing her clit in slow circles as she watched. Damon squirmed and bit her lip cutely. Before Azarel, Cassandra had never looked at another woman with lust or desire. She really hadn't since, either, but apparently knowing that Damon was in that lithe, feminine form was enough to set her blood on fire. The way she squirmed and whimpered when Tyrell trailed kisses up and down her neck. The way Damon yelped and bucked her hips when he bit her shoulder. The helpless, pleading look she gave Cassandra when Tyrell stuck two fingers inside her.

It made Cass want to bully her so fucking hard.

"Well, well...isn't that interesting?" Tyrell said.

"What now?" Damon whined.

"It appears you have your hymen back."

Damon blinked. "The fuck?"

"I told you, your transformations are perfect, in every way."

"So...every time I take this form, I'm a virgin again?" She sighed hard. "That's fucking annoying."

"Well, not necessarily. This was hardly a conscious transformation, was it?"

Damon bit her lip and scrunched her eyebrows together. A low hum came from her throat as her eyes began to glow once more.

"Oh?" Tyrell hummed.

Within seconds, Damon's features shifted once more. Tits shrank back into flat, muscled flesh, limbs elongated and widened, and hair shortened until he was back to his normal form.

"Fuck," Cassandra hissed, her fingers rapidly stroking her clit.

Without the distraction of Damon's rant or the novelty of Tyrell's body, seeing the transformation struck something inside that made her gush. Perhaps it was the same mix of shock and arousal she'd felt when Azarel first grew a cock and shoved it down her throat.

"Mmf," she moaned, eyes slipping shut in reminiscence.

Fuck. She wanted cock in her throat.

Cassandra ripped off her remaining clothing in a frenzy, strutting her way to the bed to push Tyrell back a bit. Damon moaned as she smothered his face in her wetness, grinding on his lips for a bit. Then she leaned forward and swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick. He loudly moaned into her pussy, lips wrapping around her clit as his tongue lashed it deliciously. Cassandra bit her lip and suppressed a moan, trying to focus on him.

A sudden touch on her hair got her attention, feeling calloused fingers petting her softly.

"He's been neglected there all night," Tyrell chuckled.

Two lubricated fingers entered her line of sight and dipped beneath Damon's balls, slowly plunging into his ass. His cock twitched in Cass's mouth as he moaned even harder.

She grinned and wrapped a hand around Damon's cock, slowly pumping it. "What—a—bitch."

Damon whimpered and squirmed his hips.

Cass reached back and slapped his chest. "Oi, no moving, slut. You still owe me for going rogue."

He groaned and pushed two fingers inside her. "Yes, miss."

Tyrell laughed. "I commend you, Seeker." He pumped his fingers and curled them inside Damon. "You have him very well trained."

"Oh, I can't take any of the credit," Cassandra said. "Let's just say we have a mutual...mmf," she ground her pussy on his lips, "acquaintance." She sat up and looked at Tyrell, continuing her slow, long pumps of Damon's cock. "Perhaps you could meet her someday."

She doubted it; he was a Templar, after all. But he was also a firm supporter of mages, and very openminded by the look of it. Though, it was quite a leap from that to willing dalliance with a demon.

Tyrell held her gaze as he withdrew his fingers and slowly guided his massive cock into Damon's slippery ass. Damon groaned and whimpered as he was filled. His dick twitched between Cass's fingers, leaking hard. Cass bit her lip as she rubbed his precum over the head and kept stroking the shaft. Tyrell stared her down, slowly rocking his hips and working more pre and moans from her lover.

"Fuck," she moaned as Damon's fingers stroked a particularly sensitive spot inside her.

Her eyes half-lidded as her rhythm stuttered. An opening that Tyrell swiftly took advantage of. His gentle petting of her head turned into a firm grip that sent small spikes of pain through her scalp—and made her gush all over Damon's face. Cassandra hissed and stared into his eyes, that piercing green looking for something. It dawned on her a moment later. She nodded slightly, granting her permission.

Tyrell smiled and pulled her head closer, mashing his lips against hers. His tongue's forceful invasion of her mouth made her moan, but he was no Azarel. She gave as good as she got. A small sliver of her prior fury remained, and she used that smoldering ember to grip his hair right back, forcing her tongue as far down his throat as she could. Damon whimpered at the loss of attention to his dick, though he stopped complaining when Tyrell sped up his thrusts a moment later.

Cassandra moaned when the pleasure below spiked sharply. Damon was sucking on her clit and pumping his fingers inside her at the same rhythm and intensity of his own fucking. Her brown eyes flew open, meeting Tyrell's amused green. With a faint whimper of frustration, she realized she was going to cum—and she knew he knew it too. Tyrell broke the kiss and yanked her head back sharply, using his taller physique to loom over her and Damon both. Her mouth hung open, moans leaking from her throat as Tyrell grinned smugly.

"Two top dogs of the Inquisition, and in one night I made both my bitches."

Tyrell thrust his tongue down her throat, making her gag slightly, then pulled back to see her drooling in submissive arousal.

"You're lucky I'm a man of my word, Seeker," he growled in her ear.

The hand not pulling her hair twisted her nipple sharply.

"The way this is going, I could have both of you down here forever, chained up like slutty little pets, and you'd thank me for it."

A little shock of fear ran through her, followed swiftly by a gush of arousal at the reassuring wink he threw her way. Her tongue lolled out slightly when he yanked her head back again, feeling the pressure and heat below start to spike.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned breathlessly.

The hand in her hair jerked to the side, tipping her head to the right. Then his teeth closed around her shoulder and clamped down hard, and she screamed hard enough to hurt her ears as her pussy halfway drowned Damon. When Cassandra finally started coming to her senses, she felt herself being pushed off Damon's face, much to his relief. Damon gasped for air and whined in helpless arousal. For all that, he still hadn't gotten off. Cassandra landed on her back, panting and flushed, and watched in breathless awe as Tyrell bodily lifted Damon off his cock, turned him around, and threw him face-first into the pillows next to her.

Damon's face was turned to Cass, so she saw everything play across his face while his ass was yanked into the air and filled in one hard, lightning-fast thrust.

"Fuu-uu-uuu..."

Damon's incoherent moans trailed off as Tyrell railed him hard enough to slap his ass with his hips. His cock was leaking streams of precum, and his violet eyes were rolled halfway back into his head.

"Fuck," Tyrell hissed. "This slut always knew how to stay tight, even before he was a shapeshifter." He yanked Damon's hair, jerking his head off the pillows to force his moans out into the open. "But don't think you're gonna make me cum before you do."